Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy

"I have not worn my new Chelsea boots yet but the conker Brown patina is very nice and the commando rubber sole perfect with the winter already my fourth pair of thomas bird shoes so I know these new ones will be very good quality"
"Amazing shoes. Sizes fit. Quick delivery😊👍"
"So far I've purchased 4 pairs and counting. Awesome and beautiful shoes."
"Great service! Product also came in a timely manner"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? A more casual boot, low cut but taller than chucka boots with all the style of Thomas Bird shoes.
"The company is great. All the employees I had contact with were ultimate professionals. Their customer service and care for the customer is #1 Top Rated Best With in any class. The Bourne Double Monk Strap shoes that I purchased are of exceptional quality. I will continue to purchase any new dress shoes from their store without hesitation. You will be Totally Satisfied with Thomas Bird Shoes. I was."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see?
"I am such a fan of this shoe. It’s high quality and breautifully constructed. It can easily be worn with a suit or a pair of jeans. I would highly recommend Thomas Bird"
"They are beautiful. My son will need to review them for fit but the blue pair he's had for years looks and fits great so I am confident these will as well."
"My son loves your shoes so I got him another pair for his upcoming birthday. They arrived very quickly and are beautiful. I'm sure we'll be purchasing more over the years. Thank you!"
"All good as expected"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Happy with the current range!
"Always been great service: efficient and fast with great quality products!"
"Lots of compliments on the boots.... The more I wear them the more comfortable they get."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? None
"I didn’t realize it would cost $50 to ship a return back - or that it would be so difficult. Free returns on orders over a certain amount, pre-prepared int’l shipping labels would be required to get me to order anything again. I also sent the item back more than a month ago and still have not received an acknowlegement of receipt or status on my refund."
Hi Sandra, I'm sorry the boots didn't fit. We do offer a subsidised international returns label for £25, about $30, which is the cheapest way of returning orders from the US. It seems to be much more if customers use the US post office for instance. The link is:
Did anyone make you aware of this?
If customers want a different size, we will send the exchange out free. I can see the order was refunded 2 days ago, You should have got an automatic email by now? I'm sorry if communications were not as good as they should be. We try to reply quickly most of the time so sorry if we didn't for you.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? leather chelsea boots
"excellent shoes - my second pair. make sure you get the additional shoe polish"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? I would like to see the Ellington Wholecut Oxford Brogue in plum
"I'm a US buyer and have never purchased a product directly from a company outside of the states. Thomas Bird London made my first experience a GREAT one. I changed my mind a couple of times and they promptly made the changes also the delivery time was quick. I will definitely be making future purchases. Thank you all for the awesome customer service!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Stone/sand coloured chelsea boots. And always more oxblood shades :)
"Quality is exceptional. However, the website could be more informative by having more models wear the shoes in different settings. It’s very hard to gage the colour scheme and the way the shoes sit with jeans/trousers at the moment."
Thanks a lot for your review. We have recently started to add more photos with shoes and boots being worn with trousers and jeans. We are working our way through them. if you want to see something that we haven't done yet please let us know. Thanks again.
"The quality and service I received from Thomas Bird online has been by far the best yet among other similar sites."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Double Monks
"Very High Quality made shoes, comfortable...Worth the Price"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Canary yellow
"I got black loafers and I reallly love the way they look. They are sharp and narrow, just the way I like my dress shoes to fit"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Bring back more Derby’s. Perhaps Cap Toes with on the Wholecut frame/shape?
"Great product. Just bought two pairs after the price hike. Inner stitching on one of them started to come out after two months so please visit the area. By the way, this is my third review since September for the vouchers but have not received any. Thanks."
Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear about the stitching. Could you maybe send us a photo to info@thomasbirdshoes.com to have a look? I can see another review for Richmond derby. Thanks for that. We changed our reviews platform recently so maybe one got lost. We'll check and email you.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? All
"The observation I have made to date on my purchase, is that the heel PVC section is not very durable. I have only woren the Chelsea boots on four occasions and for short period of time, and was surprised how much the heel has worn down already. Feedback on this issue would be much appreciated, as the product is quite extensive, I would have expected the quality of material used in construction to reflect this. Kind Regards Shaun Ewing"
Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear the heel rubber wore quickly. Could you send us a photo to info@thomasbirdshoes.com to have a look? I'll get some feedback from our quality department. Thanks again.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.70 based on 20 reviews