Thomas Bird London Reviews

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Quick prompt delivery. Very nicely packaged. A***
Really professional company with good customer support. Samantha was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The only downside was the long delivery time (1 month) to Spain, but that was not their fault, rather that of Brexit-related shipping issues.
You sell best shoes , you are confident.I'm happy about my order.l will order soon. Thanks Thomas Bird !!!!
Timely and professional team.Recieved updates from the time I ordered to delivery
Wonderful customer service. Helpful and friendly.
Very prompt and effective experience.
Great service, order arrived super fast!
Love my new Thomas Bird boots. Great look and excellent quality. I will certainly order another repair very soon
Great shoe quality. The aubergine wholecut is classy!
I ordered quite a few items when the shoes arrived and the Thomas bird shoes where the only package that came with a little personalised message. This spoke volumes and in addition to the product being amazing quality, it was apparent the customer relationship was just as important to the brand.
Incredibly responsive service and lightning fast shipping across the pond.
I like the shoes, they look good with some jeans on.
Prompt efficient
The Phoenix Boots are perfect. Slightly wider than the Memphis boot so perfect for someone like me who wants a slim silhouette from a pair of boots while also having comfort! Also, the delivery is insanely fast.
Comfortable, stylish, well made and beautifully presented. Good value. Will certainly buy again.
Very good 👍
I love Thomas Bird for a few reasons: 1) the little bit of time it takes to write a little note and leave it in the box with the shoes is a great touch, 2) the shipping was OUTSTANDING (I live in the US, and 3) the boots/shoes are well crafted, are comfortable and are absolutely stunning! Thank you to the entire staff for creating such wonderful products. I look forward to many more wonderful experiences.
I’ve placed my order from Spain. The parcel took 2 weeks to arrive and had nearly 34€ in customs duties. Something to bear in mind in future ordering outside the UK.
Very impressed. Fitting is true to size and craftsmanship is unparalleled. Would not hesitate to purchase again.
Very helpful and friendly service.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 439 reviews