Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very responsive - excellent quality. Stylish.
I like the design of the shoe I bought.
I was worried about the size but they fit perfect and are just beautiful boots!
Wonderful service and fast shipping. The shoe is beautiful, unlike anything I own. Will definitely be purchasing from this company again 10/10.
Purveyors of well designed, well constructed Chelsea boots. But fails to answer emails and provide promised vouchers.
I never received my package. I reached out to you guys several times, got a response that you would take care of it and then have been ignored for over a month now.
I received a beautiful "English tan" belt, carefully packaged in a neat bag. The leather is first rate, the belt double stitched with a lovely suede backing and exactly as pictured on the web site. The belt smelled of lanolin, exactly as a new leather product should. Delivery from London to the US was a bit slow, but delivery cost was very low so it was fine. Based on my modest purchase, I would recommend Thomas Bird London for purchases of fine leather goods.
Beautiful and high quality shoes, fast shipment and superb customer service. Fast answering time, always very helpful and kind, something of rarity these days !
i oerder a pair of loafers and am very satisfy with both timely delivery and the product as it wow my expectation
good quality shoe, very nice fit and look in person.
Ordered a pair of Chelsea boots from Thomas Bird. Shippment was very fast, shoes are gorgeous and high quality and the costumer support is just perfect. Fast response times and then treat you with the utmost kindness and are very helpful. Highly recommended. Will buy again !
Absolutely love my shoes!! Will definitely be buying again!!!
Thomas bird has always exceeded my expectations great shoes and exceptional service 2nd to none, this is my 8th or 9th pair and i always get complements no matter where i go.thanks
Even though I've only tried my shoes on and wore them in my home, I feel comfortable writing this review.

For service and speed of delivery, A+. Look of the shoe and belt worn, A+. Being that I have difficulty finding comfortable fitting shoes, fit -A. I have a very slight slip in the heel area that I feel that I can easily fix with a heel pad.
I was very pleased with the product very good quality
Great service! Great product ! You are the best!
The penny loafers and the whole-cuts, both are wonderful. I have already worn them to (virtual) church this weekend. Thomas, thank you.

Luke D. (Pianist)
shoes arrived very quickly , just what I wanted , love the style and fit and imo a fair price
I liked the cream shoe polish. I have used them on my other collection of shoes, it works perfectly well!!
Any man that likes fine made oxford shoe then thomas bird is most definitely the place you want to shop not only do there shoes are just off the charts but there service is 2nd to none.this is my seventh pair
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.78 based on 325 reviews