Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Navy
Class, Panache ,elegance and pure style..Great quality service from Delivery to the product itself!!! Very,very pleased @homme_regime.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? black, dark blues
Great fit, excellent material and craft.
Reply from customer service to inform of dispatch date.
Delivery was day later than promised and
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Chelsea or zip boots with the same last as the whole cut. I’ll prob order the whole cut too though
Fantastic boots. Super quality and after a few days breaking in, very comfortable. The oxblood colour is just perfect, looks great with a dark grey suit and equally good with jeans. Peacock enough, but not too flashy. I’d definitely recommend Thomas Bird.
Great customer service. Really there to serve the customer. This is a great company. They helped with my return and we very polite.
Belt is a nice color and leather. However size is too long. I ordered a 36 and received a 38. In fact it doesn’t even have size specified on it. Had to take to cobbler to get more holes and shortened.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Maybe one with a little bit rounded or chiseled toe box.
I wish I knew about TB earlier. With the quality of shoes at these prices, TB is a rare gem. #TBLOND
I just purchased my second pair of boots from Thomas Bird, love them. The craftsmanship is outstanding, customer service exceptional. I’m planning on purchasing a pair of shoes in the future. Excellent company and fast delivery of your purchase.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Derby shoe and your grey suede chelsea boots but with tonal goring and outsole.
Great shoe making with all the signs of Italian quality craftsmanship. Really like the rubber injected leather outsole, amazing touch that keeps the benefits of leather sole with extra durability of rubber. Support helped me selected the exact version of the monk straps I was looking for and shipment to USA was really fast and free. Thanks again!
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Oxblood and Burgandy
My Vincent harness boots are very nice looking. I had my local cobbler inspect it and said that the boots were well crafted and beautiful. Thomas Bird thanks again. My only issue is they rub a little against my ankle. I'm sure that after breaking them the rubbing will stop.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Chelsea boot in a sand suede
Beautiful shoes, great craftmanship
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? A Chelsea Bpot in a sand suede.
My black wholecut oxfords are beautiful. Great shoes, fast delivery. Thank you TB.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? I would like to see Fleetwood Chelsea boots in tan smooth leather or tan suede
Great quality. Very stylish amazing product but poor communication....
Beautiful shoes. Quick delivery. Very happy. Will buy again!
I bought one pair of Thomas Bird Chelsea boots and was so satisfied with them that I promptly bought a second pair. The leather, color, and finish on both pairs are excellent. The look is cool and the boots are very comfortable for walking around town.
Thomas Bird is a very good merchant. Selection of merchandise is impressive. Prompt shipment and delivery.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Green loafers
I’m very happy with my purchase, I bought 4 pairs of loafers. I’m not sure which is my favorite. I would love to see a green loafer.
Found a fabulously looking oxblood Chelsea boot. Fit is true to size and great quick service. I was very happy with the professional service.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? British racing green.
Found a stunning pair of boots - size a true fit - and very quick delivery. And a very reasonable price for such quality. Thank you.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.79 based on 239 reviews