Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy

"Excellent Service and the Oxblood Leather Belt looked even better and more elegant in person."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Orange, Burgundy.
"Perfect shoes"
"Very good quality of the products, better than it looks on the pictures. I strongly recommend the product from Thomas Bird London."
"I purchased a pair for a friend for his birthday, then decided that I wanted a different pair. When the first pair arrived at the Post Office I refused them and sent them back and ordered another pair a couple of days later. Well, it has been over 90 days and the "rep" can't find my order and refuses to issue me a refund. Beautiful shoes, very poor customer service."
Sorry to hear about your experience. On Monday we will double check if your shoes were returned to us. There is no record on our system but we will investigate and come back to you. Could you email us a receipt to show delivery to us? That may help. Thank you.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? double monk
"Well done!! Flawless execution and excellent product!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Love double monks
"Transaction was flawless, unbelievably easy and the shoes are awesome!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Tan/brown
"Very nice shoes with lovely design"
"Great quality and great looking shoes! Very quick shipment to the U.S."
"The shoes I received are fantastic. Excellent quality and although a little on the slim side they are incredibly comfortable right out of the box. The presentation is also excellent. Very much look forward to wearing these for my upcoming wedding day."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Goodyear welted shoes
"Quick delivery, fit slightly narrow compared to Goodyear Welted. Nice soft leather. Soles seem pretty robust."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? More choices of Browns/beiges/tans in the Eastwood Chelsea.
"A well-designed and -constructed Chelsea boot. Especially fast overseas shipping. (PS - Did not receive the offered voucher after my two-boot order to apply to my third pair.)"
"the shoes fit well and are very high quality. (the shoe i ordered is a wholecut oxford in black) i'm glad to have found thomas bird and i will soon be placing another order."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Please get more size 44 in stock because the loafers I want are currently unavailable
"Fast shipping and great shoes!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Perhaps more traditional oxfords
"Shoes are superb. The emails every couple of days asking for feedback is annoying. Suggest you drop it."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Boots in blue or purple
"Shoes were delivered to the US in a very short period of time. LOVE them!"
"excellent product, superior customer service. i'm more than satisfied with my purchase."
"My second pair after being so pleased with first! Very pleased to confirm these are also excellent"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Cognac~ double monk. Sand ~Eastwood
"I am absolutely pleased beyond measure with my boots! Fit as if they were made for me. I most definitely will be purchasing more of your stunning footwear! The out of box presentation was special as well!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? yes
"great product fast.service"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? More colors in Chelsea boots. And more water-spotting resistance in suedes.
"Excellent footwear; fair price; amazingly fast delivery."
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.82 based on 78 reviews