Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
The black Zip Harness boots were very stylish, qualitative, and classy. My order was delivered pretty quickly and I kept receiving updates every step of the way. Excellent service!
Posted 25 seconds ago
excellent shoes, sales and service. Excellent quality - as advertised.
Great company and very responsive.
I spotted the Thomas Bird shoes online a few weeks ago by chance and one pair really caught my eye: a pair of Oxblood wholecut Benson shoes. So, I decided to order the shoes and they arrived in about four or five working days with a hand-written note attached, hoping that I enjoy my purchase. I really appreciated that personal touch and the shoes were exactly as per advertised. I still have to wear them but I'm sure I'll not be disappointed.
Shoes are well made and a good fit--same as the belt. Customer service communicates well and handled shipping (even during covid) no problem.
Excellent service and quality leather boot.
Great service and wonderful shoes.
They responded to my questions and guided me to a perfect fitting pair.
Great quality of shoe for the money. Well built and sturdy. I have almost 10 pairs.
The shoes came in time and the box and presentation were really nice. The YouTube video was also informative.
Quick prompt delivery. Very nicely packaged. A***
Really professional company with good customer support. Samantha was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The only downside was the long delivery time (1 month) to Spain, but that was not their fault, rather that of Brexit-related shipping issues.
You sell best shoes , you are confident.I'm happy about my order.l will order soon. Thanks Thomas Bird !!!!
Timely and professional team.Recieved updates from the time I ordered to delivery
Wonderful customer service. Helpful and friendly.
Very prompt and effective experience.
Great service, order arrived super fast!
Love my new Thomas Bird boots. Great look and excellent quality. I will certainly order another repair very soon
Great shoe quality. The aubergine wholecut is classy!
I ordered quite a few items when the shoes arrived and the Thomas bird shoes where the only package that came with a little personalised message. This spoke volumes and in addition to the product being amazing quality, it was apparent the customer relationship was just as important to the brand.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.81 based on 449 reviews