Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Was at first reluctant to buy shoes online, especially when you can’t try them on. However the attraction to the style and colour was to strong. When they arrived, they looked fantastic and fitted so well. Amazing product. Prompt delivery.
Thank you.
These are my 4th pair of shoes that I’ve purchased from Thomas Bird. Great product and quality.
Incredible product - high quality - well presented and delivered. Expensive but seems to be worth it. Hoping my new boots will be durable and long lasting - time will tell.
Always a pleasure ordering from Thomas Bird.
Very good quality stuff, no gripe about that at all but... for me who is reliably 41.5 / 7.5, it would help to know which manufacturer sizes large and which sizes short as differences can be significant leading to unnecessary disappointment.
Very nice shoes and perfect fit, 100% what I expected.
Delivery took a bit longer because of brexit, not Your fault.
The shoes arrived in very professional package and the warm goodspeed card from Samanthat touched my heart, I never got any "welcome card" form any seller. So thats a BIG Star for Thomas Bird.
This is my second pair of Monk Strap shoes, first pair were the oxbloods which have been as comfortable as a pair of slippers, so I've treated myself to a 'Tan' pair which again are of the highest standards.
Customer service is second to none and the shoes really are special. The compliments I receive from people are never ending, great value for money.
Nice fast shipping service.
The shoes are very beautiful..the shipping was great..no problems..Thanks
Delivery was super quick, shoes are beautiful!
Easy to order the shoes. They arrived in a very timely manner and were beautiful. Only problem is there was sone damage to the left shoe on the right flank. Looks like someone was doing something with the stitching, because the stitch right above the mark was also broken
Beautiful shoes
Extremely helpful service & advice on size, they come up large...have already ordered a second pair in a different colour
Spot on. Great service and superb quality. Won’t look anywhere else for boots now.
Boots are perfect! Equal to a Wyatt at a fraction of the price!
Thomas Bird is a high quality brand. The customer service is great and the delivery is very fast. I would definitely recommend the company for the style and look of the shoes.
Purchased for my boyfriend for Christmas. He could not wait and opened the package upon arrival. He loves them.
Quick delivery.
My item arrived really quickly & beautifully packaged. Really pleased with my order
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 404 reviews