Thomas Bird London Reviews

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy

Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Black
"I order a pair of harness boots. I love them, the quality is so good! Fast delivery, took 4 days to Sweden."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? You're doing everything right!
"I absolutely love the silhouette and fit of your footwear. Highly recommended!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Think the range is great. Maybe a couple of other loafer type designs / driving shoe
"Great shoes, quick and efficient service and information on website was spot on."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Blue
"Service was very good unfortunately shoes I picked were wrong shade of blue"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Oxblood/ whole cuts
"Excellent customer service sent email about my 18 month old shoes showing signs of wear and offered discount on new pair. You now have a loyal customer."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? I would have been interested in buying a pair of the snake skin loafers but you didn’t have them in my size.
"I have just purchased a pair of Hampton Penny Loafers in Blue. This completes my hattrick, as I had previously bought a pair in Oxblood and Tan. I find all three pairs to be really comfortable and I feel they are a smart and versatile shoe that can be worn with both formal and casual wear. I understand that oxfords are supposed to be the norm for formal wear but I have had several-complimentary comments when I have worn these nice elongated penny loafers to formal events. The service and prompt delivery by Thomas Bird is also to be recommended."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? All
"You did great. The pair I've received looked exactly alike to WEB pictures and meet my expectations 100%. Sizing was correct as well."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Selection is fine. A belt color to match the grey shoes would be great
"The sizing and ordering processes were very easy to use. My order was delivered quickly. The quality of the shoes and belt was outstanding"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Blue
"Excellent service from start to finish and very pleased with my shoes thankyou"
"I bought the grey wholecuts for my wedding. Absolutely beautiful shoe that received many compliments."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Black shoes
"Product was nice and logistics are reliable 👌"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? TBL offered great styles and colors, so keep up the great work!
"TBL not only makes some of the greatest shoes that has built my reputation as a great dresser but the shipping time is incredible! It took just a few days to make it from Lindon to California and on my feet. I have my 30 year reunion later this week and the suit will be based off of the shoes that I wear and TBL is on the very short list of designers."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Smooth black and brown leather shoes. I prefer clean tops to my shoes - no ridges, etc.
"Great product and service!"
"Nice shoes"
"Fast and efficient service. High quality products! This is my fourth purchase! I'm very happy! Thanks!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Patina chelsea boots
"Great products, always exceeds expectations!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Two Tone shoes
"This was my fourth pair of shoes from Thomas Byrd. I tried to get the blue pair in my size (47) last year and they were out. I was fortunate enough to get my hands on what was showing as the last pair. The shoes have become a bit pricey but I’m over all happy. I would like to see a special sale run periodically."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Black
"Excellent shoes, excellent service. I would recommend tobanyone."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Casual and sporty shoes
"I am really happy with this purchase. Took the risk to buy my first pair (thanks to your shoe size section) of Thomas Bird shoes online. The shoes fit me perfectly and really comfortable. Exceeded my expectations. I have set my eyes on the next one and will make another purchase very soon."
"Быстро и красиво. Все как надо выслали без проблем. И доставка не дорогая. Спасибо!"
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.84 based on 121 reviews