Thomas Bird London Reviews

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Outstanding service
Really great quality, comfortable, no breaking in. Will purchase more
Thomas Bird match excellent products with premium customer service and client focus. The company staff are always accessible and on hand to provide assistance and advice. The staff are always pleasant, courteous, and engaged. I highly recommend Thomas Bird on account of its customer service.
Really delighted with the shoes and fast delivery
Wonderful company to deal with - incredibly helpful when placing an order. They were very happy to swap shoes when a different size was required. The quality of the shoes is extremely good - very pleased with purchase.
This is the second pair of dress shoes that I have ordered for my fiancé. For him, comfort is key; however it doesn’t hurt that the shoes are also super stylish. You have a lifelong customers!
Thomas Bird gave a very good online shopping experience. It is easy to navigate through it's website. The shipping is very swift and delivery is on time.
Superb quality
Shoes arrived in perfect condition and delivery was very prompt. They were an excellent fit and excellent quality.
Really sexy shoe at a great price. Customer care ie extremely good. Quick order process and great shipment updates. 5/5.
I telephoned to get some advice before placing my order. Samantha was very helpful and helped me narrow down my options which turned out to be exactly what I was looking for.
TB has the most elegant shoe collection, and it's hard to imagine but their impeccable service is even more elegant. Managing seamless global shipping and returns with a personal touch is not easy, and TB does this delightfully. Thanks, Thomas Bird!
I greatly enjoy the quality, style and service provided by Thomas bird
A lovely, bespoke pair of shoes and I cannot rate the customer service highly enough.
Just wow!! Every part of me buying these shoes have been amazing! Regular update telling me where my shoe where, super fast delivery( I ordered Sunday night got them on Tuesday) personalised little note in my shoe box saying I hope I like my shoes, just amazing. The shoes themselves are absolutely stunning! They fit like a glove. I can't speak highly enough of Thomas Bird and their beautiful shoes.
Incredible Fit and Look. I recommend them to anyone who asks.
Shoes very comfortable
Good website with lots of relevant content about their shoes, leather and the process. Delivery was quick. I did not need to interact with their staff so I can't comment on that.
This is my first purchase buying online. Everything was straight forward and my shoes arrived promptly. I will have no hesitation to order 2 more pairs of shoes with your kind offer of a discount voucher.
Lovely shoes, packaged and delivered promptly. When I had an issue with one of the shoes, the customer service was prompt to have it rectified.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 560 reviews