Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Great shoes, fast and prompt service. Just an excellent brand
Posted 12 minutes ago
Buena la atención, aunque podria ser un poco personalizada y el servicio de envío bueno!
They are great looking and great fitting shoes
I like thomas bird's items and l appreciate your fast free shipping. Thanks!
Fast delivery
First pair arrived and they were too big, return was easy. Second pair fitted well. Husband delighted
These are so beautiful, my fiancé loves them so much!
This was my first experience with TB, and I'm impressed. The product was shipped quickly and carefully, and packaged with nice trimmings, and ordering was easy. We had to return these due to fitment (not the fault of the shoes), and the process was easy. I'd recommend TB.
Great shoes. Elegant and at a great price. Very happy with my purchase. Their customer service is excellent. I have flat feet and exchange the pairs I purchased for a bigger size, and they were great. Also, I'm in the United States, and it only took a week to deliver.
Shoes came in great time. Tracking was very accurate no complaints!
Very good service, fast and efficiet.
A very good quality leather is used for these pairs of shoes, I wish they did not use elastic on the tongue of the loafer, I also fine the toe box to be rather long, but that is just a preference of mine. This is a high quality product overall.
Timely shipping coupled with a personal note in the box and A1 packaging!!!!! Great experience!
Amazing quality - these are 1st class.
Great service had me informed The whole way.
Excellent quality products, First class service, delivery very good Definitely buy again, soon ,
The quality of my boots is matched by the speed of delivery. Sensational in all ways!
Best product ever
Fast shipment, good returns handling
Great product looks exactly as described and shipping was right on time aswell will definitely buy from you guys again.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.82 based on 495 reviews