Thomas Bird London Reviews

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Click Here

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy

Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Khaki, Maroon, other cool leathers.
"The material and look of the shoe is stunning. However, by the side heel of the shoe, the material is quite hard and led to blisters during the first couple of wears. While the shoe has a Saint Laurent style-look, I would encourage Thomas Bird to improve upon the structure by the heel and achilles, which is hard and leads to blisters. Overall, however, the shoe is absolutely beautiful and for the price point I would recommend it to others."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Dark Chocolate brown.
"Fast delivery, 24 hours after order was placed. Well packaged. Shoes are as advertised, nice fit."
"Fast delivery (24hrs). Well made and great fitting shoe. Exceptional customer service."
"I received me oxblood wallet, oxblood belt and shoe horn fast considering I live in Australia. The belt and wallet not only match each other in colour, but also the Chelsea boots I purchased recently. The belt and wallet are high quality. The shoe horn is also high quality. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely use Thomas Bird again."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Double Monk and Chelsea Boots
"Very fast shipping consider Free Shipping, Shoes amazing, unique Design and Shape, ordered already second pair and will order again soon, thanks!"
"Great company with an illustrious heritage. Highly recommended."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Blue
"Top quality. Great service.beautiful system."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? More formal but distinctive oxfords.
"Great quality and excellent advice from the very personable owner."
"Fantastic products with great customer service and speedy delivery. Absolutely love my whole cut oxfords. Next the oxebloods 😎"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Dark brown shoes.
"Prompt delivery (24 hrs). However item was not as advertised. Prompt reply to email inform about item. Exceptional customer service."
"Shipping was incredibly fast - I received the boots delivered to the US in 3 days. I am impressed with the quality of the manufacturing and leather. Most of my shoes are Goodyear welted so it's nice to have a pair of Blake stitched shoes which are sleeker, lighter and more flexible. One issue is that sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between the variations of the brown tones from the website photos. I recommend that the colors be placed side by side for comparison."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? N/A
"Minimal fuss online, good selection and quality shoe....very happy with the quality on inspection when arrived. Comfortable well made shoe, very happy!!"
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? A greater range of distinctive but formal Oxford shoes.
"Very pleased with the quality of the shoes and particularly the personal service from the owner via email."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? bought another Benson Chestnut already and will buy some chelsea boots in Fall here in Chile, now starting summer!
"Very good service, good shipment, amazing shoes."
"Beautiful shoes and very good value for money, thank you very much, will recommend to friends."
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Monk straps in reddish or bordaux colours
"Although i havent yet worn my new pair of wingtips on an outing i'm happy about the way they fit and quality. They are top quality and aesthetically pleasing. I highly recommend these shoes. I'll coming back to Thomas Bird in future to add onto my shoe collection."
"My boots are everything I hoped for and more. Couldn't be more pleased with the fit and quality."
"Very poor customer service had 3 pairs no issues before. Most recent pair purchased in May have torn on top leather and all they are willing to do is sell me another pair for half retail price. Very poor will never buy from them again. You get what you pay for will stick with big name brands in future!"
We always try to help customers where we can and we can see there is a manufacturing defect. In this case when we inspected the customers shoes, we felt they were badly worn, the heels were worn down through the rubbers into the leather heel so couldn't be easily repaired. It's always important to replace worn heel rubbers before further damage is caused. We offered a brand new pair at half price as a gesture but sadly this was not accepted. Our reviews are important and mostly positive which we will strive to maintain.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Wingtip Derby Shoes - Black
"I enjoy the brand very much and have already acquired six pairs of various styles. However, the very last brown ones happened to be of lighter colours than advertise on the site. On the whole absolutely satisfied!"
"These boots are amazing. I recommend getting a shoe horn, because they are designed to fit very snug. It requires a bit of finesse to get them on without one. They fit like a glove, and are absolutely beautiful."
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 202 reviews