Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

info@thomasbirdshoes.com

86-90 Paul Street

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
One star. My shoes are missing. UPS. Lost.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? The Chelsea boot in further Colours and more with a brogue. Same goes for the whole cut
Will buy a lot more across their range. They were helpful in advising me in sizing of the boot. The boot was well presented upon delivery. Very happy with them.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? The blue Harrison snakeskin loafer I was interested in was out of stock. Maybe another one in stock like that one.
After a little mishap with a previous order, Taro was very helpful with assisting me with making another purchase at a very favourable price. Thank you very much Taro for your kind and swift action. Lovely shoes as ever. Good fit and good quality. Regards, Gerard.
Shoes fit, look great and delivered fast
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? More of patina colours and more brogues on shoes and boots
Ease of ordering and quality of blue Chelsea boot. I will becoming back for more shoes and boots. The patina in various colours are stunning. The brogues please do more of in your range. I am very happy with the purchase from start to finish. The boots came very well presented. Thomas bird you realise a lot of thought has gone into setting themselves up. I am hoping at some point they will open a retail store.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Eastwood Chelsea Boot - Black
Second purchase, great boot as usual... Will go with Eastwood Chelsea Boot - Black for the third purchase...
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Brown
Perfection
Delivery was seamless. Slight defects in workmanship on the shoes, though not worth the hassle of exchanging.
Lovely boots, well pleased. Wing tipped Chukka boots next.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Black harness boot but with the rubber grip on the bottom.
AMAZING quality, beautiful stitching. Can't wait to break them in.
I have purchased from Thomas Bird many times and have always been pleased with my purchased. Great quality, great price and shipping is always quick! I send people to your site all the time, great job!!!
Since I discovered this brand, his shoes caught my attention. I don't usually find shoes that I love because sometimes they are too expensive but Thomas Bird has a great balance between design, quality and price. In fact, I would buy several of his models ... I only have a little personal discomfort. I had to change the number because they were fair to me and when I received the second pair, the person who had tried them before me probably did it with less care than he should (hope I did), and they had some wrinkles in the areas where they are inevitably made with use. It is clear that those wrinkles will be made in the first days of use but we all like to release new and impeccable shoes, right? As they are for my wedding, I would have liked this not to happen. Apart from this, the shoes are great and surely better option than others of exclusive firms.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? I would love to see the memphis zip boots released in a tobacco suede colorway! :) PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
I received my boots and I was in AWE with the quality of the suede and the silhouette of the boots overall! SUPER FAST SHIPPING and just overall an AMAZING experience. Thank you and I will DEFINITELY be coming back for those harness boots!
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Eastwood Chelsea Boot - Tan
Very comfortable chelsea boots and fast international shipping.
I love this boots. Problem with a chelsea boots is the boots being narrow but these are perfect fit, just wide enough but still a sleek look and they are very comfortable.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Thomas Bird’s shoes make any suit sing. The Oxblood size 11 Benson wholecuts are the most comfortable of any shoe. I can wear any Paul Smith suit and still feel even smarter wearing Thomas Bird.
Great product
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? Male pure red, and pure white
I loved the shoes they are exactly 42. I love the color, I look forward to a single upper
Overall pretty good boots! The size is a little bit larger than I thought, but a thin insole solves the problem.
Last question - what other styles or colours would you like to see? I am a big fan of the Vincent harness and Memphis zip boots and would love to see more colors of them. Oxblood, silver, or navy leather would look amazing in both the Vincent and Memphis zip boot. Croc or snake print would look really cool in the Memphis zip as well.
I purchased both the grey and black harness boot; the attention to detail on the boots was amazing and they arrived very fast! Also appreciate how affordable they are, they are a great alternative to the more expensive SLP harness boots. If you're considering buying a pair of high end boots and can't afford to spend $1000 or more, definitely go with Thomas Bird!
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.78 based on 274 reviews