Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
The shoes are lovely but they are the most uncomfortable I’ve ever worn.

I own plenty of GYW and Blake stitched shoes (barker, grenson, Cheaney) and these are the only ones to hurt this badly. The soles are so hard and thin you feel every single stone and the uncovered stitching really aggravates my forefoot.

I feel a decent inner sole would solve the issue but there isn’t the room. Maybe I should have ordered half a size up?

So sad as they are beautiful shoes but I just can’t wear them. I’ve tried a number of walks to give them a good chance now so can’t return. eBay it is. Sorry Thomas Bird!
Before purchase, I got an email that will get a gift item with my purchase, but never seen not gift except the two shoes I bought for 475 pounds. Customer service response is poor. When I want to make a purchase I got a response which item is available, but when one of the shoes I bought did not fit and I want to send it back I couldn't get a shipping label or procedure how to go about it. And I kept sending email yet no response.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 419 reviews