Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
I never received my package. I reached out to you guys several times, got a response that you would take care of it and then have been ignored for over a month now.
One star. My shoes are missing. UPS. Lost.
Very poor customer service had 3 pairs no issues before. Most recent pair purchased in May have torn on top leather and all they are willing to do is sell me another pair for half retail price. Very poor will never buy from them again. You get what you pay for will stick with big name brands in future!
We always try to help customers where we can and we can see there is a manufacturing defect. In this case when we inspected the customers shoes, we felt they were badly worn, the heels were worn down through the rubbers into the leather heel so couldn't be easily repaired. It's always important to replace worn heel rubbers before further damage is caused. We offered a brand new pair at half price as a gesture but sadly this was not accepted. Our reviews are important and mostly positive which we will strive to maintain.
These shoes have lasted only 3 months before two holes have appeared in the sole of the right shoe. Very poor and very disappointed.
Reason for the low review. I do not know where my parcel is. Courier left it outside in view of people passing by and upon returning home it was no where to be seen.
I have contacted Thomas Bird twice asking what is happening, any information but nothing. No one has got back to me at all. If I knew this is how they treat customers I wouldn't have brought from them in the first place. I might as well put £225 down the drain!
Hello, I'm very sorry about this. The emails originally had attachments and unfortunately our spam filters didn't send it straight through to our customer service department. We've been in touch with DPD Local and requesting a driver interview. We will get back to you with the outcome and suggest ways of moving things forwards. All the best, Thomas Bird.
I purchased a pair for a friend for his birthday, then decided that I wanted a different pair. When the first pair arrived at the Post Office I refused them and sent them back and ordered another pair a couple of days later. Well, it has been over 90 days and the "rep" can't find my order and refuses to issue me a refund. Beautiful shoes, very poor customer service.
Sorry to hear about your experience. On Monday we will double check if your shoes were returned to us. There is no record on our system but we will investigate and come back to you. Could you email us a receipt to show delivery to us? That may help. Thank you.
I didn’t realize it would cost $50 to ship a return back - or that it would be so difficult. Free returns on orders over a certain amount, pre-prepared int’l shipping labels would be required to get me to order anything again.
I also sent the item back more than a month ago and still have not received an acknowlegement of receipt or status on my refund.
Hi Sandra, I'm sorry the boots didn't fit. We do offer a subsidised international returns label for £25, about $30, which is the cheapest way of returning orders from the US. It seems to be much more if customers use the US post office for instance. The link is:
Did anyone make you aware of this?
If customers want a different size, we will send the exchange out free. I can see the order was refunded 2 days ago, You should have got an automatic email by now? I'm sorry if communications were not as good as they should be. We try to reply quickly most of the time so sorry if we didn't for you.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews