Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 746 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
No shoe cream included very disappointed for the price i payed
Dear Timothy, We have some jars of shoe cream available but we don't send them as standard with our shoes and boots. Did you read differently somewhere? If so I'll look into making it clearer. Sorry about that. I'm happy to send a jar of our Thomas Bird shoe cream out for free for you if you like? Please could you let me know? Many thanks, Stuart
Worst company I have ever bought from and terrible customer service.i paid for a return since last week on the same day my shoe was delivered and have not received any slip and you guys sent a ups personal here and she could not take the product. i need this resolved asap so i can get my money back
Good evening Stanley, I'm very sorry about that. I can see that Samantha did forward the instructions and returns labels in an email to you, but it looks as though it went into spam? Anyway, I've forwarded it again and also sent a second copy using a different mail server so hopefully you get it ok. Any problems, please message us as we're receiving your emails just fine! We'll make sure the boots are returned and refunded for you. Many thanks, Stuart
This is the 3rd pair that I have bought. The sole inside the shoe has come unglued. I have given it to the shoe repair shop to have it glued back on. Disappointed.
Dear Asif, I'm sorry to hear that. We're happy to pay for the cost of gluing the insock back down for you. Please email us via the website. The leather socks are only spot glued as some of our customers like to remove them to insert their own custom insoles. This spot gluing should however should be secure enough for every day wear so I do apologise. I hope you can now enjoy wearing your boots. Many thanks, Stuart.
Shoes Did Not look like the advertisement. Can’t get in touch with anyone to get a refund.
Good evening Cy, I'm sorry about that. We've refunded your credit card in full after receiving the goods back. The transaction is instantaneous so hopefully, you will have already received the funds. Any problems, please let us know. Many thanks, Samantha
I never received my package. I reached out to you guys several times, got a response that you would take care of it and then have been ignored for over a month now.
Good evening Chinedu, I'm very sorry to hear that. I've checked the UPS tracking and it's showing as 'delivered' but I understand you have not received the goods. We've already sent replacements using DHL to your place of work as requested and this is also showing a 'delivered' as of yesterday so hopefully, you have received them ok. Any problems, please let me know. All the best, Stuart.
One star. My shoes are missing. UPS. Lost.
Good evening Jose, I'm very sorry to hear that. We sent replacements out to you a while ago to your place of work as requested by email and the UPS tracking is now showing as 'delivered'. Please let us know if you have any further queries. All the best, Stuart
Very poor customer service had 3 pairs no issues before. Most recent pair purchased in May have torn on top leather and all they are willing to do is sell me another pair for half retail price. Very poor will never buy from them again. You get what you pay for will stick with big name brands in future!
We always try to help customers where we can and we can see there is a manufacturing defect. In this case when we inspected the customers shoes, we felt they were badly worn, the heels were worn down through the rubbers into the leather heel so couldn't be easily repaired. It's always important to replace worn heel rubbers before further damage is caused. We offered a brand new pair at half price as a gesture but sadly this was not accepted. Our reviews are important and mostly positive which we will strive to maintain.
These shoes have lasted only 3 months before two holes have appeared in the sole of the right shoe. Very poor and very disappointed.
Good evening Jonah, I'm very sorry to hear you're not happy with how your shoes have worn. The all leather soled dress shoes we offer are reasonably hardy, but they're not as durable as our combination half rubber / half leather shoes like the Benson style we offer. If you could send through some photos of the pair you have I'd be happy to assess the wear and help you. Many thanks, Stuart.
Reason for the low review. I do not know where my parcel is. Courier left it outside in view of people passing by and upon returning home it was no where to be seen. I have contacted Thomas Bird twice asking what is happening, any information but nothing. No one has got back to me at all. If I knew this is how they treat customers I wouldn't have brought from them in the first place. I might as well put £225 down the drain!
Hello, I'm very sorry about this. The emails originally had attachments and unfortunately our spam filters didn't send it straight through to our customer service department. We've been in touch with DPD Local and requesting a driver interview. We will get back to you with the outcome and suggest ways of moving things forwards. All the best, Thomas Bird.
I purchased a pair for a friend for his birthday, then decided that I wanted a different pair. When the first pair arrived at the Post Office I refused them and sent them back and ordered another pair a couple of days later. Well, it has been over 90 days and the "rep" can't find my order and refuses to issue me a refund. Beautiful shoes, very poor customer service.
Sorry to hear about your experience. On Monday we will double check if your shoes were returned to us. There is no record on our system but we will investigate and come back to you. Could you email us a receipt to show delivery to us? That may help. Thank you.
I didn’t realize it would cost $50 to ship a return back - or that it would be so difficult. Free returns on orders over a certain amount, pre-prepared int’l shipping labels would be required to get me to order anything again. I also sent the item back more than a month ago and still have not received an acknowlegement of receipt or status on my refund.
Hi Sandra, I'm sorry the boots didn't fit. We do offer a subsidised international returns label for £25, about $30, which is the cheapest way of returning orders from the US. It seems to be much more if customers use the US post office for instance. The link is: https://tblon.com/products/international-return-shipping-label Did anyone make you aware of this? If customers want a different size, we will send the exchange out free. I can see the order was refunded 2 days ago, You should have got an automatic email by now? I'm sorry if communications were not as good as they should be. We try to reply quickly most of the time so sorry if we didn't for you.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 746 reviews