Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 746 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Fast shipping. New to purchasing items from this company. Absolutely loved the shoes and will be back to purchasing more.
Excellent product. I purchased five pears of patina shoes - high quality. In addition, I bought four leather belts - again high quality. highly recommended
Amazing quality shoes and fast delivery I often struggle with shoes being too narrow / not true to size however based on a European 45 these fit perfectly and are stylish and comfortable - love them. Wish they offered more colours in the suede loafer which is what I ordered.
Love the Chelsea Boots. 3 pair so far.
Excellent service and product and nice touches when you get the shoes!
I love the boots. We’re very helpful with the (international) exchanges since I initially ordered the wrong size. The new pair fit like a glove and I get complements literally every time I wear them.
You have a great assortment of shoes. Not many companies have the variety of shoes.
Good customer service
Company and service is top notch.
Shipping and packaging was great. I do wish you guys sold half sizes but nothing an insert couldn’t fix for slippage. May try a full size smaller next time but nervous about it and the return process, etc. Most likely will be purchasing more from you all again soon. Thanks
Shoes were beautiful! I decided unfortunately considering current state economic climate to return the shoes due to the cost but in fairness from purpose of review everything was smooth including returns and refund which says a lot about a company they stand by there product. Thank you to the guys at Thomas Bird
Very impressed with my overall experience placing my first order with Thomas Bird! Most notable was the extremely fast shipping to the USA. Loved the shipping alerts that follow your order via ShippyPro.
Excellent quality. The shoes came whitin time and they were very well packed. Defenitly comming back for another pair.
Excellent purchase and delivery experience. The shoes came very quickly and everything was well packaged. I've gotten several compliments on the shoes. I'm looking at another purchase right now!
Highly recommend & will certainly purchase again from Thomas Bird. Arrived very quickly beautifully packaged.
Fantastic professional service!
excellent products and service
excellent quality. it’s going to take awhile for the boots to season so blisters are to be expected.
Very satisfied with my first Thomas Bird purchase. Shipping to the USA was very quick via UPS! My new loafers were delivered in 4 days. The size was perfect just need to break them in. The leather is high quality and the Blake stitched soles with sole pad is a nice touch ! Buy these you will not be disappointed. Hampton Penny Loafer in Chestnut. FYI: I usually purchase Magnanni shoes, a very similar loafer from Magnanni was 375 GBP.
These boots are incredible. The shape is immaculate. Super sleek and the 40 mm heel is amazing to walk around in. Personally, I sized down a full size from my shoe size in conventional sneakers…so 9.5 in vans, went for a size 8 (41 eur sizing) and the boots fit perfectly. The leather takes about three wears to fully break in, but once it is this is the most comfortable pair of boots I’ve ever owned. I love these boots, I would say that they are a good alternative to the YSL Wyatt boot, however, I much prefer the shape and character that these have. This is the real deal! Thomas Bird you knocked it out of the park with this pair, you make incredible products at amazing prices. Will definitely be picking up my second pair soon!
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 746 reviews