Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 741 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
I like the shoes and they are very elegant, but you have to put the complete rubber bands on the sole because they get damaged a lot when you walk a lot and I only use them to go to church. and it's not fair if they fix those details they are the best in shoes
Good morning Richard, thank you for the feedback. They are dress shoes so they aren't quite as durable as other styles you can find in the market, but the rubber insert and top-piece do offer quite a bit of wear. The good news is that they can be refurbished by your local cobbler as they are a genuine Blake stitched construction.
Thomas Bird has a wide collection of shoes, styles and colours. The service was excellent and my shoes arrived on time.
Perfect fit, I have flat feet and these are great for me. I definitely recommend them. I ordered to the US and got them in 5 days no issues.
Fantastic shoes, fantastic quality. Have 5 pairs including the stunning custom blue patina wholecut. Will be purchasing my 6th in the next few days and i don't think i will be stopping there. Top class service always there to help.
Thomas Bird’s shoes make any suit sing. The Oxblood size 11 Benson wholecuts are the most comfortable of any shoe. I can wear any Paul Smith suit and still feel even smarter wearing Thomas Bird.
Reply from customer service to inform of dispatch date.
Awesome quality Love the color and craftsmanship.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 741 reviews