Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 750 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Good customer service
Shipping and packaging was great. I do wish you guys sold half sizes but nothing an insert couldn’t fix for slippage. May try a full size smaller next time but nervous about it and the return process, etc. Most likely will be purchasing more from you all again soon. Thanks
THE BOOT ARE WONDERFUL BUT FIT A LITTLE TIGHT I WEAR A 10/HALF GOT SIZE 11/ NEED TO THE BOOT TOE A LITTLE WIDE INSIDE BOOT ALSO NEED TO ADD AN INSIDE CUSHION IN THE BOOT . HAVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN SIZE 11 THAT FIT GOOD... LOVE YOU STUFF CAN. YOU MAKE ME SOME BLACK SUEDE SHOES? WARM REGARDS CHARLE CRAWFORD .
I am very satisfied. And indeed: what I hoped for, happened: I did not have to pay custom duties! The shoes are very beautiful. Wholecuts are for me like Mercedes in the world of automotive. The reason I did not give TB a rating of five stars is a modest one, namely that there was nor a shoehorn, nor shoe cream inside the box. But I appreciate it that Samantha signed personally a 'thank you for ordering'.
Good service. I was kept informed throughout the order process and they arrived a day early! Packaging and presentation of my shoes was excellent.
The order was processed very quickly in fact this caused problems as UPS were very inflexible and wouldn't allow me to make any changes. Thomas bird also failed to reply to my email asking questions about delivery.
I wait 8 work days to get the shoes
The boot I purchased I returned due to a slight problem in the inner sole. The staff was really helpful and accomodating and assisted my with the return. The fit was perfect though. Will definitely consider purchasing again.
Thomas Bird gave a very good online shopping experience. It is easy to navigate through it's website. The shipping is very swift and delivery is on time.
The shoes are comfortable and nicely made. The only draw back would be that I couldn’t walk with them for a long period of time.
Excellent service. My brown penny loafers are falling apart through. A little worried about durability
Great delivery times and a good fit
Buena la atención, aunque podria ser un poco personalizada y el servicio de envío bueno!
This was my first experience with TB, and I'm impressed. The product was shipped quickly and carefully, and packaged with nice trimmings, and ordering was easy. We had to return these due to fitment (not the fault of the shoes), and the process was easy. I'd recommend TB.
the shoes are exactly as in the photos.
Pretty good company with very nice shoes and excellent service.
They responded to my questions and guided me to a perfect fitting pair.
Prompt efficient
Very good 👍
Very good quality stuff, no gripe about that at all but... for me who is reliably 41.5 / 7.5, it would help to know which manufacturer sizes large and which sizes short as differences can be significant leading to unnecessary disappointment.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 750 reviews