Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Very impressed. Fitting is true to size and craftsmanship is unparalleled. Would not hesitate to purchase again.
Very helpful and friendly service.
Fast and easy, delivered quickly.
Fast delivery
I purchased my Memphis boots in December and absolutely LOVE them!! I get compliments all the time when wearing them and they are really comfortable all day long once you learn how to walk in them due to the high heel. Here's a tip when wearing these particular boots..always walk heel-to-toe. Would certainly purchase again. Oh and the delivery from the UK to Southern California only took 2 days!! And shipping was free.
I was extremely pleased with the shoes I ordered. I have not worn the shoes as yet, but I've tried them on, the fit was great and the quality was exceptional. Thank you for your exceptional service and a quality product.
Good quality leather belt, well made by a reliable company. Kept me informed and efficiently delivered.
Excellent in every aspect.
Great boots, just as described. Shipping was exceptional, they had tracking every step of the way. I Will purchase from them again for sure.
This is an update to a review I did a few days ago. I mentioned that I received the incorrect dust bags for my Vincent Harness Zip Boots. Well, their customer service is impeccable! Samantha got right on it and already sent it to me the correct size. This is an excellent company that makes great footwear with excellent customer service. This is the way business is supposed to be done!
Excellent service & beautiful quality boots, Very happy.
My Oxblood Eastwood Chelsea Boots arrived within a few days of ordering and I am thrilled with them. The fit is excellent and I love the colour and they have fully met my requirements and shall be used on both formal occasions and with jeans or chinos on an everyday basis. I shall certainly be placing another order soon. They were beautifully packed and Samantha couldn’t have been more kind and helpful when I place my order.
I ordered the Vincent Harness Zip Boot. What an excellent pair of boots! Very beautiful, very well made, and they fit perfect. The delivery was faster that I could imagined. It only took three days from England to Southern California! Wow! The only thing is that they sent two dust bags for the boots, but the dust bags they sent are for shoes, and therefore, too small for the boots. The individual boot barely fits in the bag and I’m afraid that it could wrinkle the boot mid shaft.
Terriffic shoe (monk) excellent service with s sensable price.
I was well pleased with the shoes that I ordered as well as the shoe horn. My order was received in a timely manner. I have not worn the shoes as yet. I tried them on and the fit was great and the quality was exceptional. Thank you for your exceptional service and a quality product.
Was at first reluctant to buy shoes online, especially when you can’t try them on. However the attraction to the style and colour was to strong. When they arrived, they looked fantastic and fitted so well. Amazing product. Prompt delivery.
Thank you.
These are my 4th pair of shoes that I’ve purchased from Thomas Bird. Great product and quality.
Excellent quality as with my Memphis pair. Care taken in packaging, really good product and great value for money when other similar boots are priced much higher. Will be buying here again.
Incredible product - high quality - well presented and delivered. Expensive but seems to be worth it. Hoping my new boots will be durable and long lasting - time will tell.
Always a pleasure ordering from Thomas Bird.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews