The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company?

Seung Ho Choi
Seung Ho Choi
Verified Reviewer

the product is very good. i'm so happy.
Verified Buyer

Great selection of high quality products and super fast delivery. Got them the next working day! They're making my revision beautiful
Miss Alex Gemie
Miss Alex Gemie
Verified Buyer

Love my new diary! Great size - not too big and not too small, it's just right. I love the week-to-view page with notes page opposite - very handy. Free delivery and it was fast too.
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service received from the Pen Company, the price was the best I could find having looked at numerous sites and the communication was excellent with notifications on placing order and then again on despatch. The pen is beautiful - Pilot Custom 74 in fine which is very fine but I really like the way it writes and it handling and it doesn’t look ostentatious so I can use it at work, along with my Lamy 2000, but I’ll probaly sell the Lamy as the Pilot is a lot nicer to write with and more comfortable in the hand.
Verified Buyer

Every thing was so simple and the order arrived on time.
Unverified Reviewer

The site is very well structured and the pens are all of great quality. Loved how I was able to engrave something on the pen and the delivery was done much faster then anticipated. Very impressed.
Mr Steven Biddiscombe
Verified Buyer

Easy site to navigate. Delivery made very quickly.
Jonathan
Verified Reviewer

Always helpful, have good stock holdings and always do what they say , when they say they will
Unverified Reviewer

Pressed the wrong button by mistake, it was supposed to be five stars!!
Verified Buyer

Good website, speedy delivery of well wrapped calendar. Will buy again. Recommended!
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a specialty pen, a pressure-sensitive feedback one by Schneider. This pen is not sold in the US and is apparently only sold in a very few stores. I found this pen at The Pen Company and it was by far the best price of the stores that carried this pen. I was able to easily order the pen online and received it in about a week (in the US). I inquired with the owner about postal tracking information, and he kindly responded near immediately. It was a very good sale, and I'm happy to have found this specialty pen that otherwise would have been very difficult for me to purchase. Thank you!
Mr Andrew Brown
Verified Buyer

Order purchase and delivery flawless
Verified Buyer

The pen was a present for my son who is delighted with it. The ink flows well and the nib is very smooth. I have also tried it and it’s the best pen either of us has used. It arrived promptly, engraved, and exactly as ordered. Thank you.
Mrs Sara Stirling
Verified Buyer

Each year I can't wait to purchase my next year's diary and love the paper blanks range. I won't look at any other diary as they are practical, beautiful and high quality.
Miss Christian Jones

Efficient prompt service
Margarette Fulleylove
Unverified Reviewer

It was very easy to use the website and very quick delivery.
Mr Peter Roberts
Verified Buyer

The same quality as always.
Verified Buyer

Very quick service - I would use them again.
Mr Rod MacInnes
Verified Buyer

I have bought my yearly paperblank diary from the Pen Company for some time. Generally I've ordered online but have had to phone when I've ordered the wrong diary ! Quick (free next day delivery), friendly, efficient and best prices as far as I can see. I might as well put in my next 10 years order now as I certainly will not be going elsewhere!
Amanda
Unverified Reviewer

I very prompt service.Very pleased with the product.
We definitely order again
Miss Corinne Gallimore
Verified Buyer

They were efficient responded very quickly to my email and,the items arrived well packaged on the day they said. First class.
Kim
Verified Reviewer

I Use The Pen Company for my diary order every year. Easy to order, lots of choice, quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

My order arrived on time and the dairy is lovely as all of them. Everything has been perfect.
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 2,496 reviews