The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy

Miss CHOI YUK TSANG
"Parcel received well packed. Shipping was done the next day after order placed, arrived in two weeks. Would definitely use it again when needed."
Mr Peter Clark
"I had been looking for a specific Paperblanks diary for my wife's Christmas. Whilst other online retailers had a limited selection to choose from, The Pen Company had a wide selection (if not the entire range) and I was able to find the one I was looking for quickly. There was a good description of each diary and good supporting images. I place my order easily and it arrived within a few days. I was also kept well informed by email. Clearly The Pen Company has invested a lot of thought into their online presence and I will be happy to shop there again. Well done Pen People!"
Ms Tammy Ng
"I ordered the pen on Nov 13 and it arrived Hong Kong on Nov 19 so I think the delivery is within my expectation. The pen is perfect as it fits perfectly with my Muji notebook (see pic) and the engraving is beautifully done too! (See pic) Happy with my purchase as it saves me the effort going store to store looking for the perfect pen and the free engraving is really a perfect icing on the cake!!"
"Really quick service for pen ink and at good prices"
"The Pen Company stocks unusual, hard-to-find refills - and they're usually cheaper than anywhere else (including ebay). Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. A real find - I'll be using them again."
"I recently ordered a Caran d'Ache fountain pen and about 12 different colours of ink cartridges. I was genuinely impressed with the extensive range of brands and products in stock. I requested that the pen be engraved, and it was still delivered the next day! Excellent service, impressive selection, and excellent value. I'll be a return customer!"
"Excellent service Thank you"
"Excellent service.. I was surprised with the efficiency of this Pen Company.and how fast the article arrived. Well done! Maria Sacadura"
"This was my first exposure to The Pen Company. I was after a particular replacement part for a Caran d'Ache fountain pen and after a brief online search found this site, which had the item in stock and at the cheapest price. After browsing the website I fancied trying a new ink colour to go with my new pen and selected a bright green which has turned out to be amazing. The items arrived within 48hrs and were well packaged and secure. I was impressed with the speed of delivery, the simplicity and layout of the website and the overall transaction. Everything was smooth and painless. Thank you."
"Best priced pen refills I was able to find and relatively quick international shipping."
"Ordered on Monday refill exactly what was needed arrived by first class post on Tuesday what better service could be possible. Price was lower than competitors."
"Arrived promptly. Well packaged. Had what I needed. Competitive price. What else do you want?!"
"I ordered a bottle of ink online. The ink arrived, perfectly packaged within a couple of days. I could not ask for more!"
"I was really happy with my first order - the prices were great and shipping fast. Will definitely order again."
"Excellent products and quick service. Very happy."
"Pen refills were originals and work perfectly. Quick despatch and delivery."
"Im very happy with the fast service and Good products you Providence me with. Thank you!"
"The Pen Company is an absolute pleasure to purchase from. I have purchased two Pelikan fountain pens from them. James, cares about making sure that his customers are happy. I live in the U.S., shipping to my home only took around one week via Royal Mail and U.S.P.S Purchase in confidence from them."
"Great service - the pen refills I ordered arrived within a couple of days. Price was very competitive (and cheaper than Amazon). Will definitely use them again."
"every purchase is a great experience! keep up the great work!"
"Reasonable prices for quality goods and prompt delivery."
"I was able to get blue Cross porous pen refills other suppliers do not stock them in blue"
"Quick efficient service. True item description"
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 3,837 reviews