The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Very excited to receive my new M800 IB, thanks.
Fantastic prices and customer service.
Responded to my order very quickly, pen arrived exactly as stated, would purchase from the Pen Company again without hesitation.
Beautiful pen and inscription the person I bought it for was delighted with it . Would definitely recommend to family and friends
Great service and very speedy too!
I have several orders from The Pen Company and will recommend them highly. Good prices, very good customer service and good and reliable shipment service. My number one to go to when I need/want new pens:-)
I had to wait 2 weeks after the promised delivery date as the Pens were not instock, The Pen Company never communicated this until I contacted them to chase, and after 2 attemps then managed to expedite the pens to give me an ETA, Also the Colour of the Pens were Darker than the images on the Website as I ordered Red Pens, the colour I received is more like Burgundy which is not what I expected but I have no time left to waste as these are for a promotion so we have to live with what we have for now.
Fast, efficient service.
that was the second pen i have ha from your company and i have been very happy with both and the engraving has been good to
Really love the products. Customer services are top very helpful and they always respond Do appreciate and will always be recommend for all my friends.
First class excellent service. Good prices, excellent pens.
Excellent range of pens and accessories, excellent prices and excellent communication. I am definitely going to be coming back. Thanks!
The Pen Company is one of my two most favourable ones. Reasonable prices, exceptional service are reasons for above mentioned!
I received my order very quickly, thanks.
Great delivery service
Although there was a problem meeting the agreed delivery date I was kept informed of the issues at all times. Customer service was personable, honest and straightforward. I much appreciated the direct telephone contact. Thank you James
The correct items arrived quickly
Excellent service
Despite a slight delay with my order due an erroneous shipment from the manufacturer to the Pen Company, I was kept well-informed by James from the Pen Company which was highly appreciated. My pens and stationery arrived in perfect condition. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and the customer service. Will definitely order from the Pen Company again and highly recommend the Pen Company to others.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 6,220 reviews