The Pen Company Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy

customer service
Miss Yikrat Fung
"Great price, fast shipping! Nice products!"
Mr Vance Wong
"Bought the Sheaffer Intensity (Ballpoint) and absolutely loved it. The delivery was prompt even when I'm residing in Singapore. (The costly shipping was worth it!) The pen was in perfect condition, and the free laser engraving was exactly how I expected it to be. Highly recommend TPC because of the wide selection of pens, prompt delivery, and competitive pricing :)"
Mr Claude Boudreault
"As you can see on the picture, i love Carat d'Ache pens. The hold, the writing and the beautiful green from the Goliath refills gives me a pleasure every time i'm using them. Recently, i loaded my last refill and went searching on the web to purchase refills. Not that easy to find in Quebec, Canada where i live. I got the luck to find "The pen company" that provided me 2 refills and i received them from England within 2 weeks at an excellent price. I found my Caran d'Ache refill supplier, no need to search anymore, "The pen company" is the place. Thank's very much and best regard's from Canada. Claude Boudreault"
"Very clear and concise website. Tried to order 2020 diaries on other web sites but so confusing gave up. However, the Pen Company was a breeze. Purchase delivered 2 days later, very impressive. Would use this company again and also recommend to friends and family."
"I am very satisfied from the quality of your products."
"I am happy with your service. Thank you"
"The product I needed, accurately described and delivered quickly. Couldn't ask for any more."
"I have used the Pen Company for refills for some years now. They are invariably prompt and efficient, and first-class post is free on a modest order. A couple of things I needed last time were out of stock, but other than that I have always been a very satisfied customer."
"Product arrived extremely promptly - posted first class, delivered the day after despatch. Website incredibly easy to use and to order from. Very pleased with service."
"Impressed by Pencompany s excellent customer services. I had a delayed mail delivery. Pencompany wrote me a detailed explanation and let me know the normal delivery time compared with those tracked packages that were recently sent. I will wholeheartedly recommend Pencompany to any pen lovers."
"The service was very good."
"I purchased a pen from the "The Pen Company" as a gift for my wife. I live in Australia and the Pen Company kept me advised of the status of my order throughout the time from order to receipt of the item. First class service and a happy wife Winner Winner"
"Excellent service and fast delivery. What more could I ask?"
"My pens arrived quickly and were packaged well. I am a USA customer who was very happy to find a source for Schneider pens."
"Excellent service with very fast free delivery. Thank you."
"The delivery took a bit longer than I expected from the comment of first class delivery but overall happy with the product and service and also the speed of response when I double checked why I hadn’t received the order. Will certainly use them again, great company!"
"Very nice pens.Good quality and nice engraving."
"Excellent service. My 2020 diary was delivered almost before I had ordered it!"
"A lovely diary. Very prompt delivery and well packaged. Thank you."
"This company stock the best choice of diaries. I use them regularly because the service is outstanding. The goods are delivered rapidly and are extremely well packaged."
"arrived on time."
"I've been ordering my Paperblanks diaries Annually for quite a few years from this company, since they were previously called Glyph of Hitchen. The experience has always been so user friendly, whether by phone or on line. The website is so easy to navigate. The products are excellent. Now I'm getting interested in using really good pens, so may venture into making a purchase in that area also. Pure Quality."
"Great shop architecture, free engraving service and good prices. Some product information was not right, but really, it wasn't a big deal."
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,300 reviews