The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company ?

Mr YANIS VIOLA
"Perfect : fast and reliable !"
Mrs Katie Hatfield
"I couldn’t believe how quickly my beautiful wallet arrived! I love it. Fantastic service and an easy to use website. Thank you."
Miss Jenny Chester
"The free engraving on my pens looked great and were the perfect extra touch. The pens themselves a great, and good value. They arrived quickly and were in beautiful presentation boxes."
"Easy to use website. Good selection of diaries. Quick free delivery . Would definitely use site again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast and efficient service, thank you."
"Excellent customer service. I rate a company not just by the quality of goods and value for money but also how they fare when things go slightly wrong. I had occasion to contact them on a ‘slightly wrong’ issue and I am pleased to report that everything was resolved within 24 hours. I will be doing business with this company again."
"Excellent service from placing the order to delivery. Will use again."
"Excellent service, I ordered 3 refills for my small pen, which I easily located on the web site. I received them 1-2 days later well protected in the post. My pen is back working again. Would definitely use them again."
"I’m really happy because I bought it from Brazil and it arrived really fast and in perfect shape! Thank you so much!"
"Items arrived reasonably quickly and well packaged. Good price"
"Sent the same day I ordered. Thank you. I am delighted."
"Given as a gift"
"Just the item I wanted at a good price. Very rapid delivery."
"First class customer service and communication. As a first time customer to The Pen Company I was really impressed with the response and service I received. The advise was friendly, open and when they said they would call back they did. They made a couple of calls to Germany to check with availability of my item and came back to me quicker than I expected. The products arrived safe, secure well packaged and when they said it would. Competitively priced but their care and attention to detail were above first class. I’ll certainly be going back to them and recommending them."
"Very efficient service. Although the pen I wanted was not in stock, I was kept fully informed by James who ensured I received it by the time it was needed. He certainly went the extra mile. I would use The Pen Company again and would tell anyone who asked that they can use this company with confidence. Thank you. DAT"
"I ordered a Pelikan M600 from the Pen Company after shopping various retailers both in the USA and elsewhere. Their responses to my questions were timely, accurate and helpful. Their price for the pen was extremely competitive and delivery with tracking to the US was very fast. I am delighted with the pen and appreciate the fine service. Thank you Pen Company. Mike"
"I was very satisfied with the easy ordering of the 'dachshund' cards and the quality of the paper was excellent plus a very speedy delivery. Thank you!"
"I couldn't find all I needed searching the website. An email to the sales staff was prompt, helpful, courteous and saved me money."
"Amazing choice of pens and took me ages to decide. Very happy with my purchase which arrived quickly. May have to do my Christmas shopping with the pen company now!"
"I placed an order late afternoon and it arrived the next day! First class service and five star products. Very pleased, I can highly recommend The Pen Company"
"I always buy my Laurel Bruch paper blank caldender from you. Done it for years now. Very satisfied each time!"
"I was most impressed with ease of use on the website,and speed of delivery of ordered items Thankyou"
"Very good communication re: order confirmation and delivery."
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 3,313 reviews