The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company ?

Miss Jenny Chester
Miss Jenny Chester
Verified Buyer
"The free engraving on my pens looked great and were the perfect extra touch. The pens themselves a great, and good value. They arrived quickly and were in beautiful presentation boxes."
"Very happy with the service received from the Pen Company, the price was the best I could find having looked at numerous sites and the communication was excellent with notifications on placing order and then again on despatch. The pen is beautiful - Pilot Custom 74 in fine which is very fine but I really like the way it writes and it handling and it doesn’t look ostentatious so I can use it at work, along with my Lamy 2000, but I’ll probaly sell the Lamy as the Pilot is a lot nicer to write with and more comfortable in the hand."
Seung Ho Choi
Seung Ho Choi
Verified Reviewer
"the product is very good. i'm so happy."
Mr Anthony Frederick Rundle
Verified Buyer
"What a pleasure dealing with the Pen Company. I needed ink refills and erasers for my 2 Caran D’ache writing instruments. I am from New Zealand visiting son and daughter -in-law and our first Grandchild. I needed to replenish the ink refills and erasers for both Caran D’ache writing instruments. I trolled through the google search machine and found the Pen Company that looked like a reputable source and ordered the parts on a Friday afternoon. The parts arrived early on Tuesday after the weekend, effectively one working day after placing the order. I will be using this Company on a regular basis knowing that wherever I might be they can deliver the goods. Many thanks Pen Company."
Gilbert Guerrero
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely and helpful vendor. Went out of their way to make a quick delivery. Excellent communications. A wonderful vendor. Thanks!"
Mrs Maxine Buchele
Verified Buyer
"Paper Mate refill replacements are great. They work just fine with a Papermate which belonged to my late brother so it has sentimental value. Refills very good value and I was SO pleased to be able to get the biro working again - thanks to you. Great service and many, many thanks."
Mr Alan Charlton
Verified Buyer
"The order was delivered very quickly. No fuss, job done"
"My brother was very happy with the prompt delivery and high quality, good value item. The layout of the website I find is very easy to navigate and shows the quality of the products."
Ms Henriette Engel
Verified Buyer
"A nice range of pens to chose from, good prices and an extremely fast delivery of my order. Everything was packed. Thank you!"
"Great products and swift service as usual. Thank you."
"....courteous, helpful, prompt..."
Mr Matthew Head
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. I believe the website says that you have to order before 4pm for an order to be dispatched the same day. Well I missed the cutoff and The Pen Company still dispatched my order the same day, and I received it the next day. Very happy. Thanks!"
"Good product. Fast and efficient service."
Mrs Sharon Carr-Brown
Verified Buyer
"A great selection, an easy-to-use website, competitive pricing and fast delivery"
Mr Rob Jones
Verified Buyer
"Product available, price competitive, fast delivery - Would use again"
"Excellent service, kept informed about when my delivery was despached. 100% Very happy"
Dr Mark Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great stuff, superfast delivery! Perfect."
Mr David Sutton
Verified Buyer
"I bent the nib on my Porsche p3110. It Still rights but it makes a lot of noise. Their price was reasonable and my nib works great. It is a fine tip she ink is dried before my hand (left) drags over the paper. Finally I can use my pen all the time. Not sure why I love fountain pens. Must have been born in an earlier time."
Mr Shimon Shachar
Verified Buyer
"Great service, easy way finding in the web site. Fast payment."
Mr Darren Hon
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and accurate engraving"
"Fast service and correct item"
Mr Paul Dolan
Verified Buyer
"Quality product as described, well packaged, timely dispatch, and fair price"
"Easy to use website and efficient service"
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 3,045 reviews