The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company ?

Miss Jenny Chester
"The free engraving on my pens looked great and were the perfect extra touch. The pens themselves a great, and good value. They arrived quickly and were in beautiful presentation boxes."
"Very happy with the service received from the Pen Company, the price was the best I could find having looked at numerous sites and the communication was excellent with notifications on placing order and then again on despatch. The pen is beautiful - Pilot Custom 74 in fine which is very fine but I really like the way it writes and it handling and it doesn’t look ostentatious so I can use it at work, along with my Lamy 2000, but I’ll probaly sell the Lamy as the Pilot is a lot nicer to write with and more comfortable in the hand."
Seung Ho Choi
"the product is very good. i'm so happy."
"Excellent service, delivery and product."
"Extensive range of products available at great prices, excellent customer service with a personal touch and very swift delivery, thank you very much."
"Quick and efficient as usual! I had a query about nibs some years ago and they were very helpful - I've used them ever since."
"Very fast response my case, and ship as soon as possible."
"I found the web site very precise and easy to manoeuvre, plus the delivery of my order was super-fast, thank you."
"very fast delivery. nice product."
"As it has become nearly impossible to purchase more specialist pen supplies from "bricks and mortar" shops in Sydney, Australia, The Pen Company provide a great value, convenient and extremely diverse range of pens and associated products, which I rate 10/10. I recommend this company to ALL pen enthusiasts or anyone wanting to purchase a pen which compliments their individual profile and/or wanting to purchase a gift for someone special in their lives."
"Excellent service. Wide range of options available. Engraved pen looked professional. Delivered surprisingly rapidly, arrived within 48hours of ordering."
"Very fast service"
"Superior service and wonderful products."
"This is how business is done. The product came on time and was as it was pictured. Very happy! Will most likely buy from The Pen Company, again. Thanks, S. Garrett"
"Excellent service, easy online ordering and very quick delivery, 1st class."
"I bought a number of items from The Pen Company, most notably a limited edition Cross 18k gold nib pen. As you can imagine, it was at the expensive end of the scale and so my expectation was high when a problem emerged with the nib. I am very pleased with the way in which James handled my issue. It took a number of attempts and some time to put right but he was patient and friendly in all my dealings with him. This is what you want when dealing with an online store to purchase expensive items. As such, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Pen Company. Their prices are also very competitive. A really excellent shop."
"Excellent response from male telephone contact. ImmediatelyI understood what I was seeking. Item arrived next day. I sent an unsolicited E mail of appreciation."
"Excellent service, I am delighted with the pen, the personal engraving, the presentation and the speed of delivery. Thank you."
"I had been looking for a fisher space pen which had quad function on it I tried quite a few firms including amazon which didn't have the pen I want I had one for many years and lost it I really did missed when writing and when needing a pencil or a red pen as it was all built in the pen so I decide to buy another I was really lucky I found The Pen company because they had just what I wanted my favourite pen so I brought it and in a couple of days it was mine"
"Outstanding service. Have ordered from the Pen Company most years to get Paperblanks academic 18 month diaries. This summer, in a moment of absence of mind, I ordered an academic diary for the current (=previous) season. The Pen Company not only emailed me to check this was correct, they offered to hold back posting the one I had ordered until I had confirmed either way. I phoned (and thanked them!) to correct my mistake to be the next season. Then it arrived in next day's post. Fantastic."
"Extremely efficient and prompt delivery of the pen case."
"Easy ordering, items arrived within the specified delivery time. Thank you !"
"Easy to find products on website. Easy to order and swift delivery. Altogether a pain free experience!"
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 3,150 reviews