The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service received from the Pen Company, the price was the best I could find having looked at numerous sites and the communication was excellent with notifications on placing order and then again on despatch. The pen is beautiful - Pilot Custom 74 in fine which is very fine but I really like the way it writes and it handling and it doesn’t look ostentatious so I can use it at work, along with my Lamy 2000, but I’ll probaly sell the Lamy as the Pilot is a lot nicer to write with and more comfortable in the hand."
Seung Ho Choi
Seung Ho Choi
Verified Reviewer
"the product is very good. i'm so happy."
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of high quality products and super fast delivery. Got them the next working day! They're making my revision beautiful"
"Items arrived very quickly and securely packaged. Exactly as described and even cheaper than eBay. More comfortable feeling when dealing with a company dedicated to the product area being purchased."
"product I ordered delivered the very next day by standard delivery. Excellent quality and outstanding service 10/10"
Mr Johann Rigler
Verified Buyer
"Dear Sirs, Madams: I quickly found what I was looking for. Smooth payment and good tracking of the parcel and quick delivery. Very good. You have a new recurrent customer :-) Faithfully yours Johann"
"Easy to use website, fast delivery, good packaging, fab selection of products"
"This is an excellent company that I have used a few times. The goods have arrived the next day and are in perfect condition. I would highly recommend using this company. They also have a brilliant choice of goods."
Mr Leslie Allan
Verified Buyer
"The ordering process was very clear and my order arrived promptly."
Mr Franco Consalter
Verified Buyer
"a fantastic and fast service. I will buy again. great experience"
"Quick delivery. Good product. Website was easy to use."
"Great products and great customer service!"
Mr Iain McGavin
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful pen. Fast delivery. Quality service. Absolutely happy."
Dr Jawad Raheel
Verified Buyer
"Super fast shipping (and I ordered from the US). Very carefully packed to avoid any damage during transit. Awesome!"
"They had want I was looking for at a great price"
Mr R Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product at a good price with very rapid delivery"
Mr Alan Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Found that special something for my son's 18th. Competitive price, fast delivery."
"Excellent speedy delivery. Accurate product description and good value for money. Cant praise enough!!!"
"For such a small order I was impressed by the speedy service. Well done. Can't say that often these days!"
Mrs Hazel Ruff
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleasant and efficient phone order facility. Knew his stuff. Pen arrived very quickly together with ink refills. Very impressed and will probably order the matching ball pen soon."
Mr William P Cleary
Verified Buyer
"Superb service ,got quick delivery,much appreciated."
"I was very happy to find a good selection of 2018 diaries still available in February. Arrived very quickly in tip top condition."
"Excellent prices and very quick delivery. One can't ask for more."
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 2,854 reviews