The Pen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Pen Company

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

How would you rate The Pen Company?

"Very happy with the service received from the Pen Company, the price was the best I could find having looked at numerous sites and the communication was excellent with notifications on placing order and then again on despatch. The pen is beautiful - Pilot Custom 74 in fine which is very fine but I really like the way it writes and it handling and it doesn’t look ostentatious so I can use it at work, along with my Lamy 2000, but I’ll probaly sell the Lamy as the Pilot is a lot nicer to write with and more comfortable in the hand."
Seung Ho Choi
Seung Ho Choi
Verified Reviewer
"the product is very good. i'm so happy."
"Great selection of high quality products and super fast delivery. Got them the next working day! They're making my revision beautiful"
"Best price for the number of pen refills required. Ordered and then dispatched on the same day. Excellent communication via email (e.g. informing of dispatch and posting etc). Would definitely use the company again."
Bert Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"Description of pen (Pilot Custom 74) on their website was bang on. It is a wonderful thing. I have quite tiny writing, so the fine nib works well for me. My scruffy writing now looks fairly neat, and with the Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo ink, even pretty. The customer service was top notch, and at some point I will go back to them and find a Japanese pen with the ultra-fine nib to see if that is even more awesome."
"Super quick, even with engraving."
Mr Andrew Williams
Verified Buyer
"Exemplary customer service and the Montegrappa NeroUno fountain pen exceeded all expectations. It has an elegant and minimalist aesthetic. The nib is smooth and offers a very balanced, consistent writing experience. It writes like butter!"
"Quick service, well packaged,ordered in morning received next morning first thing. Will recommend them to my friends"
"Inscription was accurate and the pen was sent and delivered very quickly. Overall impressed and pleased. Thanks!"
Mr Russell Baker
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a new nib for a Faber-Castell e-motion Fountain Pen. The nib was very reasonably priced, well packaged, and arrived quickly. Overall a great service!"
"The Pen Company offers pens at the most competitive prices. I bought a beautiful Fisher Space pen and got it engraved at no extra cost; I love that extra special touch. I had never thought of doing this, and the fact this is offered as a free addition is amazing! Delivery was fast and efficient, and the product was just as described yet somehow, it looked and felt even better than I had imagined. I love my pen, and I would definitely recommend buying from this company if you have any doubt's. I will be using their services again."
Miss Evelyn Moir
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, price and free postage. Well packaged and prompt delivery."
"Excellent product. Excellent service. Item arrived quickly and safely. I’m in the U.S. so it means a lot to be able to order from the U.K and get my items in a timely manner. Will definitely be ordering from The Pen Company again when my need arises."
"Pen ink arrived well wrapped"
Mr Doug Burpee
Verified Buyer
"I received a beautiful Delta Pen shipped to the USA in about a week. Very fast. The ink in the pen might be a bit old, it did not write very well but the pen itself was beautiful. Thanks for a great experience :)"
"Excellent price and service. The items I bought were cheapest here than anywhere online. Great service, very rapid delivery (RMSD)."
Nelson Leung
Verified Reviewer
"I am very happy with The Pen Company’s products and services. The Viscount leather pen cases and the Pelikan Ink are as beautiful as the photos showed online. The delivery to Hong Kong arrived in a few days and packaging is well protected. Thank you so much!"
Ms Lyn Christie
Verified Buyer
"A well laid out website, very competitive pricing, good engraving and swift delivery - I couldn't have asked for more!"
Mr Stuart Munro
Verified Buyer
"A prompt delivery with products not so easy to get from other places"
Mr James Greenspan
Verified Buyer
"Have not received package yet."
"I am so happy with the engraved pen I bought two days ago! I love the fast delivery service !"
Mrs Alejandra Pascual-jackson
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received from the Pen Company, especially from Tom. He was great at communicating and was able to accommodate my delivery date to suit my needs. The Pen company sourced the pen Pelikan Souverain in the colour I wanted and at a very competitive price. I was very happy and so was my husband when he got his present!"
Miss Lois Flower
Verified Buyer
"Great LAMY pen, beautiful subtle engraving and pretty fast delivery (3 days). Would strongly recommend, very good value for money."
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 2,944 reviews