The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Brilliant service. Well-packaged, quality engraving.

The £10 limit for free shipping is convenient and makes me a long-term customer; makes life easier when all you want is refills and inks etc.
Ordered a diary which arrived on time and was well packed. Recommend The Pen Company anytime.
Refills arrived in perfect condition!
A Fantastic selection of diaries, I ended up buying two, which are beautiful. They arrived very quickly and were packaged well so there was no risk of damage. Highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again in future.
I recently bought a Sailor fountain pen from The Pen Company. Firstly the pen is lovely to write with and a great product. Secondly, I found the team to be helpful and responsive to my questions before and after I acquired the pen. They will be my first port of call for my next fountain pen.
Larger size than I would normally buy ,but a very comprehensive diary.
Great colour , and always love this make. “Paper blanks”
I always have a Paperblanks diary but this year my 2021 was left to the last minute due to shops being closed. I went onto the Pen Shops website ordered it and it arrived within three days fantastic service👍👍
Excellent service and prompt delivery of two diaries.the second year I have ordered from The Pen Company.
Great customer service, very happy with my order!
Great service. Just what I ordered and fab ink. Thanks The Pen Company !
My diary was dispatched and received very quickly. Excellent quality, I was happy with my order.
Prompt delivery of a quality product. Excellent value.
Great to receive my order, especially when some other companies are not delivering to No.rthern Ireland post brexit. Thankyou.
$ikkkkkkkk!
Fungerade jättebra allt från kvalité till leverans
Good price, prompt delivery
Was shipped quickly and received it in a perfect state! (delivery took a long time to France but I thought it was probably linked with the brexit happening at the same time)
Very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
I was very impressed with The Pen Company's customer service - I needed some refills for a pen and I received them very quickly.
Excellent. My pen came quickly to the US and it was exactly what I wanted. I couldn't locate it here in the US, but The Pen Co. had just what I wanted. I'd definitely order again.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,787 reviews