The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
As expected quality product
Arrived ahead of time. Fitted my pen perfectly. Saved me trawling around the shops looking for this refill. Would certainly recommend this company.
In stock, good price, delivered next day, well packed and no shipping charge. Now my first stop for anything pen or pencil orientated.
Order actioned very quickly.Product as expected.
Online 'Amazon' issue required direct contact and made the whole procedure more satisfactory: questions re. product suitability answered and stuff here by next morning. Very happy and happy to recommend The Pen Shop. GC
The Seller is Very kind and generosity in communication. The pen price is lower than the time-market, but the quality matches as indicated. The business is very honest. I like to do businesses in future.
Always great service from this company. Thank you
Order arrived really quickly and was well packed.
VERY PLEASED with my recent order of FABER-CASTELL fountain pen 🖋 lightening fast shipping too! 5 🌟 service & prices really competitive also! 😊
The pen arrived very fast and the engraving was perfect. I thought the packaging from Lamy was less than impressive. I would buy from the Pen Company again.
Reliable company with good stock and quick delivery. All items arrived by advised delivery date.
Service was great and I received my refills in a timely fashion. Keep up the great work.
As it was a convocation gift for a friend, I ordered the Faber-Castell Ambition OpArt Mint Green Fountain Pen (Fine Nib) to Singapore (since I have checked all the Singapore dealers and they were all sold out). The customer service was awesome! James who was in-charge of my order was attentive to my requests (as I requested for specific details of engraving and he sent me all the details I asked for and responded in a polite manner) and tried his best to respond when he can! The price was actually quite reasonable! I purchased other colours of the Faber-Castell Ambition OpArt series prior and the price offered at The Pen Company is around the same! As for the delivery, it was very expensive (more than half of the price of the pen itself), but at least the pen was delivered successfully and within a short period of time so I think it is still reasonable. Would love to order from them again! I highly recommend purchasing from them!
Efficient & reliable
Really pleased with the 'Cross' pen I purchased for a birthday gift. Having it engraved added a nice personal touch. Excellent service and competivtive prices. Would definitely buy from this company again.
Excellent service. Good info over the phone re a converter for two very old Sailor pens. When they arrived they sadly were fractionally too big. The Pen Company kindly accepted them back and replaced them with cartridges. Fantastic service.
It was a surprise to locate a Roller Pen refill that works for "Cross" Bailey Website easy to use Prompt delivery Correct order as stated
Great selection of quality fountain pens at very reasonable prices. Service is excellent. I ordered a pen that I knew was not yet in stock but it shipped as soon as The Pen Company received it. My pen was shipped by DHL to the US and I was able to track it. It actually arrived a day earlier than the originally predicted date. I would definitely order from The Pen Company again.
Prompt, efficient service from ordering through to delivery.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 6,981 reviews