The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy

Miss CHOI YUK TSANG
"Parcel received well packed. Shipping was done the next day after order placed, arrived in two weeks. Would definitely use it again when needed."
Mr Peter Clark
"I had been looking for a specific Paperblanks diary for my wife's Christmas. Whilst other online retailers had a limited selection to choose from, The Pen Company had a wide selection (if not the entire range) and I was able to find the one I was looking for quickly. There was a good description of each diary and good supporting images. I place my order easily and it arrived within a few days. I was also kept well informed by email. Clearly The Pen Company has invested a lot of thought into their online presence and I will be happy to shop there again. Well done Pen People!"
Ms Tammy Ng
"I ordered the pen on Nov 13 and it arrived Hong Kong on Nov 19 so I think the delivery is within my expectation. The pen is perfect as it fits perfectly with my Muji notebook (see pic) and the engraving is beautifully done too! (See pic) Happy with my purchase as it saves me the effort going store to store looking for the perfect pen and the free engraving is really a perfect icing on the cake!!"
"The website was easy to navigate and purchase very simple. Very impressed with the quality of the diary"
"Item delivery took much longer than expected, but maybe it was a matter of the postage to abroad"
"Was bought as a Christmas present, so not yet used. However, the service and delivery was excellent. Very easy to order online and the product was delivered within 24 hrs. The personal engraving looks very stylish and nice. Very happy with the purchase."
"..Very Happy with the product, I have been amazed by a quality the Zoom 707 Tombow pen. Very thin and light pen. I always liked slim pen's and finally found it which suits me. Also, quick delivery is just knock me out I just didn't expect that. Perfect customer service. Thank You."
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"Despite the fact that the web page is fast and efficient and the billing and shipping notifications are very prompt, the order was placed on the 24/11 and the goods arrived today, 12/12, it took them 18 days from UK to Greece, which is far too long. Get better on shipment and you will get top score next time..."
Hello Konstantinos,

Many thanks for your feedback.

You selected "standard" Airmail as the delivery option for your order - this is our economy service.

We also offer delivery via Tracked Airmail, which, typically takes 4-6 days for delivery in Greece and via DHL Express, which takes 1 working day to mainland Greece and a day or two longer to some Greek Islands.

If you require faster delivery on future orders we would recommend "upgrading" to an alternative shipment method.

Kind regards, James
"Wonderful service my order arrived within two days"
"Great selection of diaries, friendly customer service and quick delivery. Thank you."
"clear descriptions on goods which give assurances that one is purchasing the correct item thus dispensing with the frustration of not receiving the correct goods"
"A great selection of Paperblanks diaries which are difficult to find. Quick delivery. Well done to the Pen Company!"
"I ordered two diaries, which arrived well packaged and promptly. The diaries are beautiful and the whole transaction pain-free. Would definitely use again."
"Faster shipping to AU would be appreciated"
Hello Max,

Thank you for your feedback. The shipping option chosen for your order was Tracked Airmail. We also offer delivery via DHL Worldwide Express - this service typically would see an order delivered in Australia in 2/3 working days. For more urgent orders this option may be more suitable.

Kind regards, James
"they did their best to make me happy, good knowledge of items, fast shipment. Will definetely consider for further buying."
"Excellent service and great quality products. Thank you very much."
"Thanks for sending me the ink cartridges, they arrived very quick and l am very happy. My pen is now being used a lot."
"Great service, fast delivery, products great and at a good price, cannot fault them and will definitely use again"
"Top notch company. I always buy my diary from them every year - best price, best choice, fast service."
"An excellent service, with ultra fast delivery. A quality product at a good price. Will definitely use again. Thanks"
"Fast delivery, great product, excellent website"
The Pen Company is rated 4.96 based on 3,499 reviews