The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Fabulous service but I wanted purple ink as that’s what I have to use at work. Fast delivery but it writes more blue so a little disappointed ☹️
I was extremely disappointed, after waiting for my pen, to find that what was shipped was not one, but two, models below what was advertised.
Hello Michael,

It appears that the wrong item may have been packed in the gift box at the factory - we will make arrangements for the correct item to be sent to you and arrange the free return of the incorrect product. We have emailed you directly to arrange this - please could you reply to this and we will rectify this ASAP.

Many thanks.
Nice selection of products but if you’re order is being shipped overseas your package can get stuck in customs. I’m still waiting on mine. I didn’t know what I was getting into.
Thank you for your review.

When you placed your order, for shipping to the US, you chose to use standard Airmail as the shipping method.

This our cheapest, economy service generally taking around 1 week for delivery in the US, dependant upon the final delivery location and speed of customs clearance / boarder security checks.

Currently, due to enhanced Airport screening in the US delivery via standard Airmail is running at around 2 weeks, give or take a few days.

When placing an order we also offer the option of deliver via Priority Tracked Airmail (delivery typically 4-10 day) or Via DHL Express (delivery typically 2 days to the US - 1day in the NY area). These options can be selected in the cart.

If your require orders expedited in future we would recommend considering "upgrading" to either Priority Airmail or DHL express services.
I received the wrong size pen refill.
Hello David,

We have emailed you to see what the issue is with your order and will sort out any errors ASAP.

Kind regards,

James
Unfortunately I have not received my order and have not had quick response from your sales team when requesting it to be looked into.
Hello Katy,

Thank you for comment, we did respond to your email when it was received and a replacement was sent via registered post. Apologies that the first dispatch did not turn up promptly.

Many thanks again for your order.
Didn't fulfil the whole order that I placed and no one contacted me to let me know prior to order despatch. Once it was delivered and found it was not all complete I needed to buy the shortfall from another supplier. I was trying pen company for the first time as wanted to see how good they were. But sadly fell short of satisfying a customer.
Hello Eamonn,

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed. We dispatched the 5 packs of cartridges that were in stock and will dispatch the remaining two post-free once new stock is received from the manufacturer (as stated on the receipt with the delivery). This is scheduled to arrive in the next few days, at which point we will immediately dispatch the balance order to yourself. If you do not require the remaining two packs please let us know and we will cancel these. You have only been charged for the items dispatched.

We do our best to keep as many items that we sell in stock at all times occasionally this is not possible due to supply issues or exceptional demand. I'm sorry we were not able to fulfil your order in entirety in the first instance.

Kind regards, James
I bought Lamy M21 Mini Ball Pen Refills. The refills are arrived in a zip-lock sachet, yet some are already dried up. The written letters are faded and proper writing feeling did not come back. I thought it is nice and reasonable but should back to a local shop.
Hello Mr Sheigeto,

We're sorry to here that you have experienced problems with the refills you ordered, it is not a problem we have experienced with these refills before.

If you could contact us to let us know which how many refills and which colours they are we will happily send you replacements free of charge, our contact details can be found below:

In the future it is best to contact us immediately if you experience any problems so we can resolve these as soon as possible.

Thank you again for you order.

Kind regards,

James
Was supposed to have a free USB with my order, Never arrived. Fast service but not a complete one
Apologies for this picking error - a USB stick has been dispatched to you to complete your order.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,759 reviews