The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Thank you very much for your prompt & professional service, & the wonderful quality of the mechanical pencil I bought. I also appreciate the warranty & care advice.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Very very helpful and my refills arrived on time. I would definitely recommend them for service and quality
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered several packets of pilot ink cartridges which promptly arrived the next day. Think about it, the next day i.e. the company received the order, located the items and had them in the mail for the next day. That's service. Thank you to all that helped.
A trusted retailer with a friendly attitude and professional service. Highly recommended
I ordered a fountain pen for half the price of what it normally would cost. It arrived to my house, in New Mexico, in four days. It came exactly as described on the website. I couldn’t be more pleased. I will definitely be returning my business.
Easy online access, immediate response to order and receipt within days even though it had to come to the USA from Britain.
I live in New Zealand and sometimes have to wait a long time for items to arrive from overseas, I only ordered a couple of pen refills but had excellent communication regarding my order and delivery times etc. They arrived really fast and was very satisfied with the whole transaction.
Unbelievable super fast delivery, thankyou
Delivery is fast. Nice packaging, everything is intact. Love the name carving. Definitely reliable and worthy.
Product delivered promptly and the item was exactly as described.
Good price, efficient delivery; I will certainly try to use the Pen Company again. Thank you
Extremely pleased with all aspects of the transaction. Delivery time remarkable!
Shipping was fast. It took around a week to arrive here in California with the Royal Mail option. Got exactly what I was looking for and the packaging was padded which I appreciate.
Great product. Excellent customer service!
All perfect
Choice, ease and efficiency of ordering, prompt delivery - great experience.
Super service and extraordinary selection of pens and pencils (which is what I was after) . Even though the pencil wasn't available for a few days, I was kept informed of the situation immediately and offered various other options. Very friendly and courteous.
Refills arrived promptly and fit the pen as expected. Thank you.
Excellent customer service, they were very helpful. The pencil arrived quickly and I am very happy with it. Hope to buy from them again.
I found the exact product I was looking for. The shipping (Royal Mail) to Canada was faster than expected. Excellent serice!
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,767 reviews