The Pen Company Reviews

The Pen Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 20th December 2019
The Pen Company 5 star review on 17th November 2019
More Photos & Videos
Even though I am some 12,000 km apart from this shop, but I feel they are just next door. Very quick to respond, very open, and the few days delay due to the pandemic is a no issue for me since it’s acceptable and I receive regular update from the people of The Pen Company. Amazing. Well done!
Great! Second order with them. Easy. On time. Trustworthy.
Helpful advice and very quick service.
Excellent product exactly as described!
The ink cartridges and bottled ink were perfect as described, thanks.
I had to phone to check progress with my delivery. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and courteous. In the end, My own mistake was to have ordered the wrong size ink bottles.
No problems with my order or delivery. The Tombow pens are great to use. Would do business again with this company without any hesitation.
Fantastic personalised product with excellent customer service. They are always quick to respond, professional and dispatch quickly. We go back to them regularly because of this!
Great company with great customer service. 10/10 would buy from them again.
I am in Canada and there is no place to purchase a refill for the pen I have, a Waterman. None. I actually called the licensed manufacturer to find out that they had used ink from a German manufacturer. Long story short: after a Google search I found the Pen Company. They had it in multiple colours at a good price. Even after shipping across the Pond, with the exception of postal/customs delays (it's COVID after all), it's a good product and very good experience.
perfect, grat quality and price...
Yet again fantastic service, price and pen! Thank you for making my mother so happy!
Well done to The Pen Company for providing good old-fashioned customer service.
I'd been trying to support a local shop but their ordering was shambolic. Surely ordering is not a new concept and they weren't beginners either. After three unsuccessful attempts and much wasted time on my part, I looked elsewhere. I had no recommendations but went online and found The Pen Company. I was pleased to find a website that's simple and clear. You don't need fancy design, stark colours, bouncing menus or flashing lights. The delivery arrived the following day, which I was surprised by as I'd have gladly waited a week. By the way, after my order arrived I rang the shop to cancel their fourth re-ordering attempt. They didn't even apologise or seem embarrassed or bothered that they'd lost an order and, probably, a customer. And they wonder why small-town high streets are dying...
The icing on this cake was that The Pen Company used the Royal Mail and not a courier firm. The Royal Mail van drivers are a cut above AND they switch off their engines when they deliver, unlike the courier drivers. If this service and delivery continues, I shall give The Pen Company more business.
Swift delivery of an excellent product. I will definitely be using you again. Thank you.
Excellent prices & service,Highly reccommended.
Sorted out a query about order about slow delivery which was due to lack of stock by suggesting alternative and delivered next day.
Great service and fast delivery as always. Many thanks.
Great service.
An excellent personal service. The Pen Company were very helpful and prompt. I would recommend them!
The Pen Company was the only business that came up when I wanted to replace the pen cartridge in a very nice pen, originally a business gift. I ordered 2 refills at an incredibly reasonable price, even with overseas shipping. Thoroughly impressive efficient service, and the refills arrived today, about 3 wks. after order placed. I considered that entirely reasonable.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,160 reviews