The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
all items arrived safe and sound. Well packed.
Product is great. Great website and email interaction, very clear. The price is perfect and not expensive at all. Delivery was vert quick and packaging was superb.
Excellent service. Next day delivery.
Great pen very quick delivery
Excellent quick service. Diary arrived in perfect condition.
The 3 Stars are an average between the 5 stars for what concerns the shipping and the communication and the 1 star for the product itselfs. Seriously, DON'T buy the Schmidt 9000M. After neither 6 pages the refill starts to write in a dicontinous way and it's very difficult to write with it. I've used two out of the six refils that I've bought. The first one starts to write in a discontinous way as you can see in the image. For the second one I've wrote more or less 5 full pages and it starts to write bad. I hope that the remaining 4 will be better but I have some doubts.
Very good range of products at competitive prices. Quick delivery in secure packaging. Would highly recommend.
I ordered two ballpoints from thepencompany.com. I live in a small developing country. The Pen Company dispatched the products same day via my selected DHL courier. Within 3 days I have got the delivery, brand new and genuine products, with numerous emails from thepencompany.com and DHL regarding the status of my order. I am one happy satisfied customer. My best wishes to the staff and management of thepencompany.com (Glyph Retail UK)
Got what I needed quickly
Ordered a pen refil on Wednesday afternoon, I was writing with it Thursday Morning. You do not get any better service than that, fantastic.
Fast shipment. Great products.
We ordered a diary which arrived the following day, well packaged and just as described.
Great prices but the delivery times are off by 1-2 weeks.
Hello Dr Ghosh,

I'm sorry to hear your order arrived late.

Your order was received just before midnight and dispatched the next day via Royal Mail 24. This service almost always arrives the next working day - apologies that this was not the case in this instance. It appears that your order may have been mis-directed in the post or put in the wrong mail box in your flats.

If deliveries appear to be late arriving on future orders please let us know and we'll do our best to resolve this promptly for you.

For time critical orders we offer an upgrade to guaranteed next working day at the checkout (this is free-of-charge on orders over £100).

Kind regards, James
Fantastic service and speedy delivery
After placing the order, they kept me informed at every step step. Of course the quality of the product is very high as I expected.
I ordered a diary and could not believe how quickly it arrived. It was well packed. Fantastic service!
Best price on Diplomat Pen that I could find in the net. I needed next day delivery so I called to ask about it. very nice short conversation and 15 minutes after I made the order. Very surprised with quality of packing the package itself (very hard box with extra soft filling inside) and of course next day I did have my Pen :)
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,870 reviews