The Pen Company Reviews

The Pen Company 5 star review on 24th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 9th February 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 18th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
all items arrived safe and sound. Well packed.
Very good customer service, to me it came sooner then expected. Bought a Pelikan M600 (EF nib) at a competitive retail price and it writes amazingly. I'll buy more things from them in the future. I'm happy and would recomend.
I would like to see a nib custom grind option for our purchases in the future. It would be an amazing feature. Thank you.
The Pen Company 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Have been using this company for quite a few years now - great service really recommend
The Pen Company offers a great selection of high-quality writing instruments and had just the pen I had been searching for at a very competitive price. Purchasing was quick and easy via their website and the pen was dispatched to the U.S. immediately. Wonderful service and I am sure I will be returning for additional products. Thank you.
The Pen Company 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Very good site and perfectly executed order
After the purchases of several pens, I have become a loyal and well satisfied customer of the pen companies. The deliveries have been very prompt (when in stock), well packaged, and without error. Customer Service seems to take a very personal and sincere interest in their customers and is very responsive to any request concerning the orders. I recommend them without reservation. I am very confident that you will find your shopping experience with them as pleasant as my own.
Not only were the prices the best, but the pen made a perfect gift with the engraving!
Website was very easy to navigate. Order was processed quickly & was delivered in very fast time. Overall a great level of service. If only everything was as easy & efficient.

Thank you very much.
Product is great. Great website and email interaction, very clear. The price is perfect and not expensive at all. Delivery was vert quick and packaging was superb.
Excellent service. Next day delivery.
Great pen very quick delivery
Excellent quick service. Diary arrived in perfect condition.
The 3 Stars are an average between the 5 stars for what concerns the shipping and the communication and the 1 star for the product itselfs. Seriously, DON'T buy the Schmidt 9000M. After neither 6 pages the refill starts to write in a dicontinous way and it's very difficult to write with it. I've used two out of the six refils that I've bought. The first one starts to write in a discontinous way as you can see in the image. For the second one I've wrote more or less 5 full pages and it starts to write bad. I hope that the remaining 4 will be better but I have some doubts.
Very good range of products at competitive prices. Quick delivery in secure packaging. Would highly recommend.
I ordered two ballpoints from thepencompany.com. I live in a small developing country. The Pen Company dispatched the products same day via my selected DHL courier. Within 3 days I have got the delivery, brand new and genuine products, with numerous emails from thepencompany.com and DHL regarding the status of my order. I am one happy satisfied customer. My best wishes to the staff and management of thepencompany.com (Glyph Retail UK)
Got what I needed quickly
Ordered a pen refil on Wednesday afternoon, I was writing with it Thursday Morning. You do not get any better service than that, fantastic.
Fast shipment. Great products.
We ordered a diary which arrived the following day, well packaged and just as described.
Great prices but the delivery times are off by 1-2 weeks.
Hello Dr Ghosh,

I'm sorry to hear your order arrived late.

Your order was received just before midnight and dispatched the next day via Royal Mail 24. This service almost always arrives the next working day - apologies that this was not the case in this instance. It appears that your order may have been mis-directed in the post or put in the wrong mail box in your flats.

If deliveries appear to be late arriving on future orders please let us know and we'll do our best to resolve this promptly for you.

For time critical orders we offer an upgrade to guaranteed next working day at the checkout (this is free-of-charge on orders over £100).

Kind regards, James