The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
I received a box of ‘green’ cartridges which was the correct order ,.....however!! They are blue & NIT GREEN! Too much of a hassle to complain etc then an option to review, hence this negative review.
Hello Paula,

Thank you for your feedback and drawing our attention to this. It does appear that the cartridges have been mis-packed by the manufacturer and, as you say, blue cartridges have been put into "green" boxes.

We will be in touch to resolve this.
Hard for me to respond as the item has not arrived
Hello John,

As per our recent email, Airmail services to Australia have been a little slower than normal due to delays in Australian Customs/Boarder checks, however, your pen refills should be with you very soon.

Kind regards, James
The item has still not arrived
Hello Mr Gupta,

Your order was dispatch by First Class mail on 25/5/18.

Please accept my apologies that you have not received your ink cartridges yet. We will contact you via email to resolve this situation for you.

Kind regards, James
I have not received my order
My pen, which is my grans Christmas present, has still not arrived. I have an email to say it was dispatched 8 days ago. The Pen Company have not sent this by recorded delivery and so no one seems to be able to help me. I would not order from them again.
We are sorry to hear that you pen was never received as you are already aware you have been refunded in full.

It is very unusual to experience any loss of goods with Royal Mail, to keep prices as low as possible we do not automatically dispatch lower value orders using a tracked service, however, all customers can opt to upgrade to a tracked service when they checkout for an additional fee.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,767 reviews