The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quick shipping,arrived in pristine condition.
Thé shipment comes in a nice packing, and the product itself is very nice.
Then shipment was great but the delivery service was so bad
I ordered the type of refill that ordinarily I'm unable to obtain from a normal high street stationers. Ordering through the Pen Shop was not only convenient as I did not have to travel to the nearest specialised stationers, some 12 miles away, but I also the refills cost less. Only one minor complaint - the order was supposed to be delivered first class post, had a email saying the order had been dispatched early on the Friday, didn't receive goods until the Monday!
I bought some refills at The Pen Company, arrived quickly and without any trouble. Delivery took just eight days, mind that I am living in Denmark and products ship from the UK.
I like the diary I bought as a present just would like the pages inside to be of much whiter colour
It took more than 3 weeks before I received the ordered items. Which is annoying. But: I suspect this to be due to delays in Christmas postal services and Norwegian Customs.
Very pleased with the diary which I needed quickly and arrived a couple of days after I put in the order. I love the design, particularly the matt finish which is unusual. At a reduced price I thought it was really good value. Would use this company again. LR
Great looking pen but as I couldn't try it out before purchase I bought it so to speak blind. The fountain pen is a fraction too short and much too fat - uncomfortable somewhat in the hand.
Those pen i received is better than i expected. Engraving is good. I'll be gladly back and buy more. P/s: Next time, please put phone number on the mail description, because my post office dont know how to contact me
good quality items received promptly. Very impressed.
So glad with product and service from The Pen Company . Happy New Year !
Some minor UI issue with the website meant i had to order twice. However once the order went through, quick turnaround, nice engraving and great products, very satisfied and would happily recommend.
Simple ordering system and prompt delivery
Item arrived in good time and well packaged. Is being given as a gift so not sure how it will be received...but hopeful it will be a success.
Good prompt service to deliver erasers for my Staedtler pencil.
Products and price generally very good. One pen much smaller than I expected. Also didn't expect to pay tariff, which was a surprise.
Very pleased with the Pens but personalisation would look better if a darker ink was used as you really have to look closely to read the inscription.
Overall good price, level of service and customer interface. James was very helpful upon me phoning twice regarding my delayed order due to the pen being out of stock. One recommendation I would make however is some sort of online capability to track order and shipping status. As far as I am aware this does not exist at present?
Good purchasing experience from the Pen Company.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,854 reviews