The Pen Company Reviews

The Pen Company 5 star review on 7th April 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
The Pen Company 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Nice delivery on time
The only reason this is 4/5 starts is because I ordered a pen as a gift, so I haven't used it to see how it writes. Otherwise service was prompt, shipping was much quicker than expected and the packaging was very good.

The pen itself is beautiful and the engraving is centered on the clip properly.

Would definitely recommended The Pen Company to anyone interested in fine writing equipment.
What can I say? It writes! Nothing more to add.
Good diary, my Dave format.
Customer service, initially a bit rubbish- they didn't bother to say my 1st choice wasn't available for ages, but on contacting them, service improved & replacement product sent
Prompt delivery of the very item I ordered.
great pen, very good price-arrived as promised
I found the website easy to navigate and liked the range of diaries sold, which was my focus. It took me a little while to figure out sizings of the diaries, which I found a little frustrating, but the information was there.
Very quick response of replying me emails about the delivery status and they are polite as well.
Speedy delivery, good range of products. The purple ink refills were sadly really just blue but other colours were good.
Good to move away from.disposable pens to more quality & durable pens.
I ordered an M800 with IB nib at the height of the COVID19 lockdown. It took a couple of months to receive it due to production delays at Pelikan. I was kept apprised of the delays, and The Pen Co. Graciously upgraded my shipping method to DHL at no extra charge.

This is why I continue to be a customer
Prompt and accurate delivery
Thank you for your prompt service in getting the Original ST Dupont ink converter for my ST Dupont-Montpranesse fountain pen. Unfortunately the converter did not fit my pen. I was sad as I paid DHL charge of GBP 40 for the import of this spare part costing about 4 Pounds...I managed to solve my problem by using my old Parker pen converter instead. I did not know that Parker pen converters fit old ST Dupont pens.
The Pen Company was the only merchant where I could find refills for my old Dupont fountain pen. Although overseas shipment by standard air mail took three weeks, I received my order. The prices for merchandise on this site seems quite reasonable.
Quick delivery and very easy to order
Order placed and received promptly
I bought an ink bottle, Mediterranean Blue from Diamine. I thought it would take more than a week to arrive because of COVID-19, but it dindn't. In one week it arrived. I'm very happy with the order and the shipping.
The Pen Company are very efficient. Unfortunately the refills that I ordered in purple are no different to the blue ink. I have been searching for purple refills for a while but when I finally found the pen I wanted them for and out the refill in, the ink was no different to the blue one I replaced it with. I would assume it was difficult to find purple ink but my husband recently bought me a box of throw away purple pens. It’s a shame the refills can’t be the same purple ink. I don’t think I will be ordering again
Pleased with pen tho would have preferred a finer nib. Disappointed that there was a limited choice of ink colour for refills.
I have bought from The Pen Company on two occasions and both times the order was shipped within 24 hours. They sent order acceptance and dispatch emails.
I think the website layout is excellent, range of products is OK (I only looked at ink though) and prices are pretty standard, great considering free 1st class delivery over £10.

If I ever need more ink I will get it here.

Not 5 star because the ink variety is not quite as good as other sites and for some brands it’s quite expensive ( but for others e.g. Diamine standard inks they are the lowest I’ve seen).

The first delivery took ages but the second was next day. I blame the impact of lockdown on Royal Mail, nothing to do with Pen Company probably.
Good products. Efficient service.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 5,451 reviews