The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
I like the diary I bought as a present just would like the pages inside to be of much whiter colour
It took more than 3 weeks before I received the ordered items. Which is annoying. But: I suspect this to be due to delays in Christmas postal services and Norwegian Customs.
Very pleased with the diary which I needed quickly and arrived a couple of days after I put in the order. I love the design, particularly the matt finish which is unusual. At a reduced price I thought it was really good value. Would use this company again. LR
Great looking pen but as I couldn't try it out before purchase I bought it so to speak blind. The fountain pen is a fraction too short and much too fat - uncomfortable somewhat in the hand.
Those pen i received is better than i expected. Engraving is good. I'll be gladly back and buy more. P/s: Next time, please put phone number on the mail description, because my post office dont know how to contact me
good quality items received promptly. Very impressed.
So glad with product and service from The Pen Company . Happy New Year !
Some minor UI issue with the website meant i had to order twice. However once the order went through, quick turnaround, nice engraving and great products, very satisfied and would happily recommend.
Simple ordering system and prompt delivery
Item arrived in good time and well packaged. Is being given as a gift so not sure how it will be received...but hopeful it will be a success.
Good prompt service to deliver erasers for my Staedtler pencil.
Products and price generally very good. One pen much smaller than I expected. Also didn't expect to pay tariff, which was a surprise.
Very pleased with the Pens but personalisation would look better if a darker ink was used as you really have to look closely to read the inscription.
Overall good price, level of service and customer interface. James was very helpful upon me phoning twice regarding my delayed order due to the pen being out of stock. One recommendation I would make however is some sort of online capability to track order and shipping status. As far as I am aware this does not exist at present?
Good purchasing experience from the Pen Company.
Hi, this batch of pens that i purchased, the ink not so good as compare with last batch. 1) schmidt p9000 easyflow rollerball - all the 4 refills does work well. out of ink on & off when writing & it doesn’t feel smooth when writing. 2) schmidt L888 & schneider topball - also doesn’t feel smooth when writing. Sorry to tell you i’m disappointed with this batch of pen refill. i hope you will improve it. Thanks.
I am happy with your service. Thank you
The delivery took a bit longer than I expected from the comment of first class delivery but overall happy with the product and service and also the speed of response when I double checked why I hadn’t received the order. Will certainly use them again, great company!
Good, very prompt seller
Overall I was satisfied with my order and delivery. Yet, the only disappointment was with the quality/colour of engraving on my ordered fountain pen. If I knew earlier about the outcome I would order it without any engraving.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,694 reviews