The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
sorry but I haven't received the pen !!!
The 3 Stars are an average between the 5 stars for what concerns the shipping and the communication and the 1 star for the product itselfs. Seriously, DON'T buy the Schmidt 9000M. After neither 6 pages the refill starts to write in a dicontinous way and it's very difficult to write with it. I've used two out of the six refils that I've bought. The first one starts to write in a discontinous way as you can see in the image. For the second one I've wrote more or less 5 full pages and it starts to write bad. I hope that the remaining 4 will be better but I have some doubts.
I ordered this item as I thought it would fit an everyday standard pencil, as I keep losing mine whilst golfing. Nobody's fault really, but when the item arrived I could almost fit two pencils in the clip. So if like me your looking for a clip to fit a pencil this one is to big
These Kaweco clips are specifically made to fit their Sport series of pens and mechanical pencils (as advertised).

If the clip is of no use to you, please feel free to return this to us for a refund.

Kind regards, James
Despite the fact that the web page is fast and efficient and the billing and shipping notifications are very prompt, the order was placed on the 24/11 and the goods arrived today, 12/12, it took them 18 days from UK to Greece, which is far too long. Get better on shipment and you will get top score next time...
Hello Konstantinos,

Many thanks for your feedback.

You selected "standard" Airmail as the delivery option for your order - this is our economy service.

We also offer delivery via Tracked Airmail, which, typically takes 4-6 days for delivery in Greece and via DHL Express, which takes 1 working day to mainland Greece and a day or two longer to some Greek Islands.

If you require faster delivery on future orders we would recommend "upgrading" to an alternative shipment method.

Kind regards, James
I was happy with the website experience and delivery. I am disappointed with the engraving. I had initials engraved for free, which is a great offering, but sadly in my opinion the pen probably shouldn't have been offered for engraving as the pen was not suitable for it. Ultimately I feel it has devalued the look of the pen, which is unfortunate. I would be more careful in future.
My pen arrived in pristine condition, the only two minor issues were: first, not having the authorized dealer signature for the warranty. Second, delivery time but it is understandable given the journey over to the states. Otherwise it feels perfect. So yes great job with package protection and item descriptions, I got exactly what I was looking for. Love the engraving also.
The appearance of nib was slightly different from the photo on the website.
Great prices but the delivery times are off by 1-2 weeks.
Hello Dr Ghosh,

I'm sorry to hear your order arrived late.

Your order was received just before midnight and dispatched the next day via Royal Mail 24. This service almost always arrives the next working day - apologies that this was not the case in this instance. It appears that your order may have been mis-directed in the post or put in the wrong mail box in your flats.

If deliveries appear to be late arriving on future orders please let us know and we'll do our best to resolve this promptly for you.

For time critical orders we offer an upgrade to guaranteed next working day at the checkout (this is free-of-charge on orders over £100).

Kind regards, James
Delivered my gift of time great.
Part one delivered quickly. I had a message saying part 2 was out of stock after I had placed the order. That wasn't as good as it could have been
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unlike many websites, thepencompany.com shows 'availability' for each product. Most items are kept in stock and show as "In stock, available now". The availability information is updated live as products are ordered by customers (not dispatched).

If the last item of a line is ordered, this information changes automatically to show when we would reasonably expect it to come back in to stock, based on our experience of how long this normally takes for that item.

When you placed your order, the notebook was out of stock and marked as available for dispatch in 7-14 days - when stock is due to arrive from our supplier.

As soon as this item is back in stock it will be dispatched to you, post free, unless you would prefer to cancel the outstanding item - if this is the case please let us know.

You have not been charged for the notebook that you have not received - only the items that have been dispatched.

We keep the vast majority of items we sell in stock, however, there are times when due to supply issues or exceptional demand items temporarily go out of stock. In this instance we quote 'Temporarily unavailable", or "Contact for availability", as appropriate.

Thank you again for your order.

Kind regards,

James
I was disappointed that my primary item (refills) did not arrive with my second item despite it showing as being in stock at the time of order.
Very prompt delivery but disappointed that the guarantee card was not completed
I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed that the guarantee card was not filled in - this must have been overlooked.

The most important thing in terms of the guarantee is to have proof of purchase - a hard copy is provided with the delivery, a PDF copy with the dispatch confirmation email, and, you can always request a copy, that we keep on file in our database, at any time in the future.

Manufacturers accept that these cards may get lost, mis-placed or disposed of so are not necessary to validate the warranty should you require to do so.

In the unlikely event that you have an issue with your pen please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you with resolving any problem that you may have.
It was what I wanted and dely in OK time thank you
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,759 reviews