The Pen Company Reviews

Read The Pen Company Reviews

sales@thepencompany.com

The Pen Company, Unit B2 Astonbury Lane, Aston

Tell us how The Pen Company made you happy
Great service and keen price
Thank you for the great price, service and tracking to Australia.
Brilliant personal service professionally delivered by James who ensured I received the correct refill for my Montegrappa pen following the first refill ordered bring too long. Prompt service and refund received. Communicated at every stage of order to delivery and refund. Thank you.
Exactly what I needed - despatched and delivered rapidly. Thanks :)
Very pleasant to be able to speak to a human and have a prompt efficient service will definitely be using again
I ordered, with the no internet hassle, on going around in circles, and the pen was delivered a day or two later. Very nice company to deal with and will deal with them and recommend them
I've been a customer of The Pen Company for years. Great product, great prices and great service.
Great communication and a great product. I received a pen which accidentally had an incorrect nib size, and they priority shipped a different one to me immediately. I am very pleased with their customer service.
Order was processed very quickly and I was happy with the product and the engraving.
Free 1st class postage for just £10 purchase, package arrived next day great service Great product.
Ordered Friday afternoon, was delivered Monday morning... In South Africa!, I could not believe how fast my pen was delivered!.
Very happy with the service, esp the speedy delivery.
The ink refils for my Lamy pen came very promptly. I love the purple colour. I was very pleased with the whole transaction. Thank you.
Everything I ordered arrived quickly , carefully packaged and I was kept informed at every stage of the process. I found their prices competitive and the choice varied and interesting. Thank you!
Very efficient company. Ordered a diary and it arrived two days later in very good condition. Will use them again.
Delivery the speed of light and am made up with my beautiful Paperblanks diary. Thank you Pen Company .
This is the first time I have ordered anything from The Pen Company. Great service, product arrived swiftly as described. Would certainly order again in future! Thank you.
Thank you The Pen Company for having the pen I wanted in stock but couldn’t get on the high street. Delivery was super fast and there’s a great choice of pens. The Lamy pen is my second and I find them easy to write with as a left hander. I intend to buy a left handed pen too for comparison purposes.
The prices are excellent and the service is outstanding !!!
Top quality, first class, very prompt service, all at a reasonable price. Definitely first stop for the next pen.
The Pen Company is rated 4.95 based on 4,686 reviews