The Panel Company Reviews

The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Sarah B
The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Sarah B
The gentleman at the shop is really nice and helpful, its just a shame they use a delivery company that lets them down by not delivering on time and when they say they will. Still waiting for items to be delivered.
I ordered panels and paid for them , I was informed a week later when I ordered another panel , these were in fact out of stock , surely money should not be taken if this is so . Was offered an alternative but it looked nothing like the other one , so requested a refund , 4 emails went unanswered and 3 phone calls before my refund was processed , I do not think this shopping experience was good , it was frustrating and disappointing
Ordered 2 wall panels, some edge trim and a roll of double sided tape. Both panels arrived with edge damage, although well packaged and double sided tape was not included in the delivery. Phoned The Panel Company to let them know of damage, however, I told them that as I needed the panels for cladding the wc cistern and path panel, I should be able to cut around the damage and not to worry about replacements, (as I did not want to wait another week for delivery). Told them the role of tape had not been delivered and was informed this would be sent off straight away. Still waiting 7 days later!
Ordered 6panels all had damage to them .You sent 2 replacements as agreed they also had damage. sent photos of damage phoned company and no comeback.Fault with panels all down to courier as they were very well packed.Was thinking of ordering ceiling panels but afraid of damaged delivery
Hi Edward, We are really sorry that the panels have arrived to you damaged twice. I will ask our logistics team to launch an internal investigation with the courier team and I will arrange for our Warehouse Manager to call you first thing tomorrow morning to rectify the situation for you. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. We send out over 200 orders per day and unfortunately a small percentage reach the customer damaged due to the courier company manhandling the panels, it is as frustrating for us as it is for you.
The Panel Company is rated 4.54 based on 526 reviews