The Panel Company Reviews

sales@panelcompany.co.uk

Godstall Lane,
Chester,
Cheshire

How would you rate The Panel Company ?

"Took a week to deliver, items were broken and colour didn't match sample. Phoned 6 times to try to sort, each time I was told that they would call back that day, never received a call from them. Even when the managing director garented a call the next day I didn't hear abything. Never had to chase a company so much to sort an order. Will not use again, will just buy direct from the distributor, which appears is all they do anyway."
"Happy with purchase, will buy from this company again!"
"Quick delivery, happy with the panels...look good."
"Very poor customer service, refused a refund for poor quality, substandard panels that discoloured in daylight. No response to my complaint which left my elderly parents without bathroom facilities until better quality materials were purchased elsewhere. I would not recommend this company. My parents are £510 down including the cost of paying the bathroom fitters for a further day. I see other people have experienced this too. The Company Owner should be ashamed of the service he provides."
"Prompt service fast delivery"
"Appalling service. Promised delivery on Tuesday 24th April so husband took day off work. Arrive home at 7pm on Monday 23rd to note through door saying "panels left down side of house". The side of my house is not secure and there were no panels. I was promised a refund on 24th April as they couldnt get the products to me in time. Still no refund. chased every day this week, I've been told there is no refund until the delivery man comes and shows me where he left them??? For what reason I dont know! Delivery driver as already cancelled on the visit he was meant to make to show me. I am £300 down and the company is being so rude and unhelpful!!!!"
"The website was easy to navigate and order. The prices were very good. Delivery was quicker than stated. Unfortunately all of the panels were damaged in spite of several layers of packaging. I emailed photos of the damaged and received a no quibble replacement within days. Just need to fit them now..."
"Ordered multiple times for 3 different bathrooms always a good experience even when we ran out of 5 panels they delivered in under 24 hours and customer service always helpful over the phone top marks.... one year one first bathroom panels still look amazing and as new"
"I ordered shower panels from them last week. Laura on the live chat support was lovely - so helpful. Delivery was promised within 2-3 working days / was with us in 2 with my requests for delivery kept to. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Apart from the great service, the panels are great and cheaper than competitors!"
"We ordered wall panels for the first time and we are totally thrilled with the results. The company are so friendly and very helpful, delivery was very quick and no damages at all. We will certainly be ordering more."
"excellent service samples arrived within a few days of request, rand to place an order and ask advice all done very efficiently helpful staff panels and all bits needed arrived quickly, Love my sparkly new shower walls they look great and so inexpensive"
"i was let down by another supplier and to put it simply had the situation saved by the good people at the panel company."
"Good products at excellent prices, customer service outstanding, next day delivery, thanks for all the help in making my bathroom look fantastic."
"I got my products delivered by the most friendly van driver, EVER!! Brought a smile today my day any my panels to my door!!"
"Great service 8"
"I got my samples within a couple of days of requesting them, I was impressed with the samples so much I placed an order on the same day I got them."
"I ordered panels which were marked as 'in stock' and 'dispatched within 24 hours' on the website but heard nothing for a week. When I called the company I was told by a very rude man that the items weren't in stock and I could either change my order or wait for 4 weeks for new stock. As I had already booked a contractor to fit the panels, I requested a refund but then had to call the company every day for 2 weeks before my refund was issued. Dreadful customer service and they should not be allowed to advertise products that they do not even have in stock!"
"Excellent products and good advice as to installation. I am very pleased with the finished panelling. However I suggest that all orders are closely examined for damage and shortages. My panels were damaged but not enough to cause a problem, my order was short of 4 tubes of silicon which I had not realised until several days after delivery. Several phone calls and an email failed to obtain completion of my order."
"Absolutely first class customer service, unfortunately one of the panels I ordered arrived damaged but it was replaced within a few days with no charge to me."
"I was a little nervous about doing all this myself but i was reassure by the sales person on the phone that it was as easy as they advertise. And it was!! So happy with everything about this, the delivery, the product, the service and especially the result! Thank you!!!!"
The Panel Company is rated 4.82 based on 307 reviews