The Panel Company Reviews

Andy
The Panel Company 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Andrew Brown
Sarah B
Ordered 2 weeks ago and received confirmation email. Nothing heard since. Sent email to ask when my delivery would be, received auto reply saying be patient, dispatch date could be up to 7 working days after order. Tried telephone line, no reply so gave up after 10 minutes.
Hi - I do apologise that no one has been in touch with you regarding your order, I have forwarded this onto the main customer service team and someone will be in touch with you very shortly.
Really easy to order and the staff were really helpful, we had a slight problem with a panel that came the wrong colour, turns out it was a new batch so the colour was different, but the team and I came up with some solutions, no cobbles on their side at all! Luckily they managed to source a panel from the correct batch, delivery was super speedy, brilliant communication, added no stress to my experience at all! Really really appreciate the customer service!
The Panel Company 5 star review on 28th July 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 28th July 2021
I ordered just over £400 worth of panels 5 days ago and not received any updates for delivery. I tried calling and could only leave a voicemail, no reply and my bathroom fitters are waiting to install the panels.
Excellent service very efficient dealing with questions My order needed to be changed , i contacted them and they sorted and refunded all on the same day Perfect!
Hi Deborah - We are so pleased that you are satisfied with our level of customer service, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Great modern brick panelling for wall behind newly installed bar in garden shed. Panels arrived promptly, easy to fit and look fantastic.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Hi Andy - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your new bar looks absolutely fantastic!
Fantastic company, Adam went above and beyond to help and inform me an old bugger how to get the right order . keep up the good work Adam.
Hi Steve - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are really pleased that Adam was able to provide you with great customer service!
Ordering couldn’t be easier. Boards are lovely just what I wanted, at a fraction of the cost elsewhere. Communication brilliant and delivery was so quick and came within the hr time slot allocated. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends.
Hi Debbie - We are pleased that you are satisfied with the panels and our level of service.
Following an item missing from my order I emailed Adam who sorted it so quickly it arrived the next day, fantastic customer service every contact with Adam. Deserves a pay rise for being such a good advocate for his company!
Hi Deb - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I will be sure to pass your comments onto Adam.
Adam was super helpful today and deserves recognition! Thanks again Adam Kind regards Deb
Absolutely brilliant after-sales service. We had to order some extra pieces, which were sorted promptly on next day delivery. Love the panels. Would definitely recommend this company and their products.
We are so pleased that you were happy with our level of customer service, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
A class service, they went out of their way to get very last minute shower panels to me for free next day delivery after being let down by another company. Fantastic.
Hi Tom - We are pleased that we were able to help you out when you needed a fast delivery, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Great customer service received by Kyle who went above and beyond for me on a number of occasions due to an issue with my delivery. He is an asset to the company!!
Hi Cihan - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are pleased that you were happy with our customer service care.
Excellent service and quality products. We ordered on line and also visited the Ashton branch, everyone was super helpful.
Hi John - Thank you for leaving us a review, we are pleased that every point of contact you had throughout our company was satisfactory.
I'm a customer service technician and have been given great customer service from the panel company especially adam who is a credit to himself and your company.he has gone above and beyond to make sure I've got my order in time for my project to finish which he did not have to do.its great to deal with professional helpful companys like yourselves thanks again adam
Hi Peter - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We are pleased that you were satisfied with our level of customer service, I will be sure to pass your comments onto Adam.
Excellent service from these guys including first rate advice and same day shipping - made sure the order got to us in time so we didn't miss our slot with the plumber - really appreciated how Adam dealt with us - highly recommended and an excellent product too.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Hi Andrew - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your new bathroom looks absolutely brilliant!
Can’t recommend these guys enough. So helpful when trim came wrong size they sent out replacement straight away. The how to videos were extremely helpful as we had never fitted panels before. So pleased with the results.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Hi Sarah - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and to post images of you fantastic new bathroom! It looks absolutely fabulous!
The customer service from this company was amazing, Adam was especially helpful and sorted me out when I messed up my order. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks
Samples perfect. Placed order for wall,ceiling and floor panels on Saturday delivered on Thursday. Thanks to everyone.
Good company, quick responses to emails. Quick and friendly delivery.
The Panel Company is rated 4.56 based on 509 reviews