The Panel Company Reviews

The Panel Company 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Joyce Findlater
The Panel Company 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Margaret
Brilliant service from Adam and a great product...one happy customer and highly recommend
Great service and quote. Required delivery asap and was able to arrange for same day delivery!
Hi Chris - Thanks for the review!
So easy to deal with. Panels delivered first time, undamaged, promptly by a cheerful and polite guy. Great product at a very good price, would definitely use again
Hi Sam - Thank you for leaving us a review, we are pleased that we were able to meet your needs for your project.
Brilliant customer service Adam, received our extra panels we required within 48 hours. Thanks again for you help Adam job finished. 11 out of 10..👌
The Panel Company 5 star review on 18th April 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Hi Joyce - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always like to hear back from our customers about their experience. The photos of your new bathroom look amazing!
Great customer service and really friendly. Sorted a problem with my order straight away.
Hi - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are pleased that you were satisfied with our level of customer service.
I have now ordered a number of items from this company and have been thoroughly impressed not only with the quality of the product but also the fantastic customer service. Cheers Colin
Hi Colin - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
I was panicking about the delivery of these wall panels and the arrival of my workmen to start the job. Adam went out of his way to try and help me with success!!! My panels will be arriving in time. I am so happy with this personal service. Thank you julie
Hi Julie - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I will pass your kind words onto Adam.
very competative price, quick delivery, and happy to answer queries. ordered brushed white for the ensuite looks beautiful with white strips and edgings. So happy ordred the grey panels with glitter again very happy finished with the silver trims
Hi Julie - Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with the panels and trims we have on offer!
Unfortunately, I had a short delivery from my online order, I spoke to Adam and he couldn’t have been more helpful in arranging for this to be replaced. My fitter also forgot to include a couple of items in the original order and Adam was able to add these and arrange for a priority shipment so the installation is not held up. Best customer service I have received in a very long time!
Hi Stephen - Thank you for leaving us a review, we are very pleased that we could exceed your expectations in fulfilling your order.
Keith was very helpful, in fact I'd probably have a pint with him 🍻
Hi Kelvin - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I will be sure to pass your comments onto Keith!
From ordering to delivery can’t fault this company . Everything was well packed and the delivery updates were spot on the delivery arrived on time we’ll done guys 👌
Hi Robert - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are pleased that you were satisfied with our level of service!
Excellent product. Excellent service from an excellent company. Would recommend.
Hi - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Placed my order online and have to say great prices guys. Had a phone call from Keith to advised me that I had ordered the wrong sized trims. In fact I had completely ordered the wrong trims thanks to the fitter. Changed the order and received 2 days later. Arrived in a stickered up van which looked great and delivery driver placed them in my garage. More than happy with the service I received and will most defiantly recommend.
Hi Gee - Thanks for leaving us a fantastic review! We are really pleased that you were satisfied with our price points and level of customer service.
Ordered 7 shower panels great quality one panel was damaged due to the courier company this was replaced the next day. Opened trims for the panels and again courier company had damaged corner of the trims. Spoke to Adam who efficiently and professionally instructed a replacement and extra trims. Was very satisfied on how my issue was dealt with. Cannot thank
Hi Lorraine - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we always appreciate our customers feedback!
Amazing company to deal with went the extra mile with delivery over the Easter period. Would definately recommend and use again.
Hi David - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Fantastic service. Went out of their way to help with any queries I had and delivered promptly despite the issues with COVID. Would definitely recommend
Hi Alison - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always appreciate our customers feedback!
Purchased a large order from the Huddersfield branch. Spoke with Adam on the phone and talked me through what trims i required and how much adhesive i needed. I received the delivery in one of the company vans by a polite driver. Would highly recommend to anybody doing their bathroom out. I would give extra stars but i am unable to.
Hi - Thank you for your review, we are pleased that we managed to complete your order to your satisfaction.
The shower panels were super quality ' Brushed Silver 10mm' however the courier company had damaged one panel, after a phone call to the company Adam dealt with the professionally and a replacement panel was dispatched and arrived the following day. Fantastic customer service very professional and efficient would highly reccommend them.
Hi Lorraine - Thank you for leaving us a review, we are pleased that we were able to swiftly deal with the issue to your satisfaction.
The shipping company damaged my delivery, however a simple phonecall and the replacement arrived next day. Now that is 5 star customer service, plus they are nice people to deal with. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.
Hi Paul - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, unfortunately this can occasionally happen when our products are shipped out via courier service, so I do apologise that this happened to your order, having said this I am glad the team managed to act swiftly to get the issue resolved, to your satisfaction.
Brilliant!. Staff were very accommodating. I ordered from them on 2 separate occasions. Both times the service was impeccable. I placed my first order over the phone and they helped me through all my queries. The second time, I ordered online, and again, that went without a glitch. Both orders came when they said they would. Driver called to confirm the delivery times. Great Staff - Great service! Well done for providing a super service which was hassle free.
Hi Julie - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we always appreciate our customers feedback!
The Panel Company is rated 4.54 based on 473 reviews