The Panel Company Reviews

Grove Road
Huddersfield
, ,

Tell us how The Panel Company made you happy
I would highly recommend the Panel Company - they were extremely helpful in advising on my initial order and went above and beyond to get my order delivered in time. So pleased the result.
This company was an absolute pleasure to do business with. The website is easy to navigate, samples are a good size and the ordering process a breeze. The panels are great quality and fabulous value. To top it all customer service that keep you updated on delivery. Thank you.
I dont often leave feedback, but here it is? The Panel Company deserves it, I cant recommend them enough, excellent sevice, delivery within the stated time frame, sorting out a damaged panel on delivery and my order mistake. their quick efficient and no fuss approach is sadly missing from a lot of companies selling online these days :-(. BUT not from The panel Company, order with the confidence that they DO car about the customer from start to finish and just in case you are wondering, yes I am a genuine happy customer and this is a genuine review. JS Kent.
I ordered some shower panel that I needed urgent for one of my projects there was a mix up at the panel company end so promised delivery was comprised. However Gaz went out of his way to address the issue and the panels where delivered on time. Fantastic service. Regards simon
Really pleased with my shower panels and trims. They are really good quality for a fraction of the price of the so called big name high street retailers. Very happy customer, would highly recommend!!
Quick delivery good product customer service excellent would recommend.
Thank you for the review, we are glad that you were happy with both our product & customer service level.
An all round good experience. The quality of the items is very good value. One panel was damaged on arrival but was replaced quickly and efficiently after 1 phone call which is as good a service as you can have for delivered items. We used the panels both for the shower and the bathroom and we're very pleased with the finish. All round experience very good and will definitely use again for the en suite.
Hi Jules - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated, and we are pleased that you were happy with our customer service, hope to deal with you again in the future. The Panel Company
Excellent customer service, they ensured that the panels were delivered quickly to match our fitting times with no hassle. I would highly recommend them.
GREET PRODUCT AND GREET SERVICE. JUST CALLED TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO MY SECOND PURCHASE, SPOKE WITH ADAM WHO WAS VERY HAPPY TO HELP AND ADVISE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY ALL ROUND
Great company. And great products. I ordered free samples and placed the order for shower panels and flooring. They were delivered within a week as promised. They have really good customer service and post sales support. 4 of the 20 5mm panels I ordered were damaged during transport and they arranged to send me replacements straight away. Currently waiting on the replacements to be delivered to finish my project.
Due to covid our project was delayed. Just over 3 months after delivery we realised our purchase was damaged. Contacted The Panel Company and they were no help at all.
Hi, We can see that you placed an order on December the 30th, this was dispatched on January 4th. Over 3 months since the order has arrived you are claiming the panels are damaged. Unfortunately, due to the elapsed time these items have been in your possession, we can not be responsible for the damages. If I can draw your attention to the returns page which clearly states the following... " If you receive a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt" Our delivery page also states the following... "We highly recommend that if you are not fitting the panels yourself, you arrange a fitting service after the panels have arrived at the delivery address and have been checked over for damages" Unfortunately, after such timeframes, we are unable to accept damage requests. Thanks, Lewis The Panel Company
Excellent service from the Panel Company. I needed an extra panel and it was with me in 48 hrs. I love my new bathroom, the panels look amazing. I panelled the walls and the ceiling. I used arctic sparkle.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 3rd April 2022 The Panel Company 5 star review on 3rd April 2022 The Panel Company 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Really helpful service. Able to answer my questions and provide advice for what I needed. Quick delivery and good prices. Will definitely use again. Love the product
The Panel Company 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
This company are the absolute best! My first order for wall panels and sundry items was from ordering to delivery a great experience. They were efficient, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Then, halfway through our building project we were badly let down by a well known company. I contacted The Panel Company to see if they could help. They liaised between three branches to source all the items and deliver in a speedy time frame. I cannot thank them enough. They went way beyond anything I could have expected. They will be my 'go to' for any future products. Highly recommend !!!!!
Excellent service and products. The completed works look fabulous. Super quick delivery and helpful staff. Highly recommended. I will use them again.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 24th March 2022 The Panel Company 5 star review on 24th March 2022 The Panel Company 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Great customer service. Fast delivery of quality materials. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks guys
Fast efficient delivery, love these boards so much cleaner and easier to fit than tiles, my shower room looks great, will definitely buy again when we do our en-suite.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 13th March 2022 The Panel Company 5 star review on 13th March 2022
Well packaged up easy to cut with a circular saw . Do not use too deep a cut and face surface up. There was a slight ripple in onef the panels but ok to use .
Ordered 6 shower panels to refurb the bathroom. Efficient delivery. Product well packaged. Good value for money. Needed one more panel to finish the job. Although I put in the same code no and batch no when ordering, the new panel was slightly a different shade. New panel went behind a sliding door so wasn't a big issue. So my tip is to make sure you measure correctly and order enough on first order. Other than that I am delighted with my new bathroom.
Just like to say how pleased I was with the delivery process. I was given a time slot and the van appeared bang on time and Lee and colleague brought the panels into our house and advised on storage. So once again thanks very much for the great service
The Panel Company is rated 4.53 based on 593 reviews