The Panel Company Reviews

sales@panelcompany.co.uk

Godstall Lane,
Chester,
Cheshire

How would you rate The Panel Company?

"Ordered multiple times for 3 different bathrooms always a good experience even when we ran out of 5 panels they delivered in under 24 hours and customer service always helpful over the phone top marks.... one year one first bathroom panels still look amazing and as new"
Fiona McShane
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered shower panels from them last week. Laura on the live chat support was lovely - so helpful. Delivery was promised within 2-3 working days / was with us in 2 with my requests for delivery kept to. Would not hesitate to recommend them. Apart from the great service, the panels are great and cheaper than competitors!"
Wendy, Devon
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered wall panels for the first time and we are totally thrilled with the results. The company are so friendly and very helpful, delivery was very quick and no damages at all. We will certainly be ordering more."
"excellent service samples arrived within a few days of request, rand to place an order and ask advice all done very efficiently helpful staff panels and all bits needed arrived quickly, Love my sparkly new shower walls they look great and so inexpensive"
Andrew Hawarden
Unverified Reviewer
"i was let down by another supplier and to put it simply had the situation saved by the good people at the panel company."
"Good products at excellent prices, customer service outstanding, next day delivery, thanks for all the help in making my bathroom look fantastic."
"I got my products delivered by the most friendly van driver, EVER!! Brought a smile today my day any my panels to my door!!"
"Great service 8"
Liam Spence
Verified Buyer
"I got my samples within a couple of days of requesting them, I was impressed with the samples so much I placed an order on the same day I got them."
"I ordered panels which were marked as 'in stock' and 'dispatched within 24 hours' on the website but heard nothing for a week. When I called the company I was told by a very rude man that the items weren't in stock and I could either change my order or wait for 4 weeks for new stock. As I had already booked a contractor to fit the panels, I requested a refund but then had to call the company every day for 2 weeks before my refund was issued. Dreadful customer service and they should not be allowed to advertise products that they do not even have in stock!"
"Excellent products and good advice as to installation. I am very pleased with the finished panelling. However I suggest that all orders are closely examined for damage and shortages. My panels were damaged but not enough to cause a problem, my order was short of 4 tubes of silicon which I had not realised until several days after delivery. Several phone calls and an email failed to obtain completion of my order."
Liam Ancestor
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely first class customer service, unfortunately one of the panels I ordered arrived damaged but it was replaced within a few days with no charge to me."
"I was a little nervous about doing all this myself but i was reassure by the sales person on the phone that it was as easy as they advertise. And it was!! So happy with everything about this, the delivery, the product, the service and especially the result! Thank you!!!!"
"Our order was exactly what we asked for, but special mention goes to the fact that we could call up and add to the order after we made the order online. They couldn't have been more helpful. First Class!!"
"We recently received some panels from the Panel company and couldn't be happier. Great value with quality and it was delivered on time. We had clear answers on our queries which made us confident to place an order from the Panel company without any hesitation. Final look of panels in our bathroom turns out to be amazing, Highly recommended. Top service!"
John Buzzard
Verified Reviewer
"What a shame. Good customer service but when the panels were delivered they were all broken on the tongue and groove. They were quickly replaced (3 times) but all delivered with the same problem. So disappointed!!"
Derek
"bought wet wall and was great quality stuff quick delivery to great prices"
"bought wet wall was very pleased with it good price to and great quality"
"Really helpful and knowledgable when advising me what I should go for. Couldn't have ask for better service"
Steph Higgins
Verified Buyer
"The Vox panels I bought have covered the old tiles and given the room a fresh modernised look. I am really pleased with the finish on my bathroom. I would definately recommend these and thank you for your service. The guy on the phone was really helpful with choosing the trims i needed."
The Panel Company is rated 4.87 based on 300 reviews