The Panel Company Reviews

The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Sarah B
The Panel Company 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Sarah B
Absolutely fabulous service they contacted me to alter my order which saved me £60 and delivery was 2 days
I found the price of the shower panels too good to be true, i half expected problems with stock/delivery or quality, but outstanding on all accounts, the delivery was 2 days from a sunday order, try to find that elsewhere and the panels are excellent. brilliant thank you Malcolm
The panels are so beautiful and good quality, my builder unfortunately cut one of my panels for my bathroom to short and I phoned and ordered a replacement panel and they sent off a replacement one the same day so my bathroom refit wasn't held up. Great service.
Excellent service and prompt delivery, I needed an extra 2 trims and they were sent out the same afternoon and received the following morning Thanks for your help and co-operation
SAMPLES ARRIVED IN A FEW DAYS AND WE LIKED WHAT WE RECIEVED AND ORDERED OUR PANELS THANK YOU
Would recommend the Panel Company without hesitation. Excellent choice of panels. I ordered 9 panels to redo a shower room and am very happy with product and ease of fitting. Delivery service was very good - 3 days after ordering panels brought right to my front door and the delivery driver was extremely courteous and very helpful
Hi D.F, We are glad you are happy with your products, we love to hear feedback from our customer on the full process. All the best, The Panel Company.
I have ordered previously from this company and the product is excellent. Having just put in another order, I was concerned about delivery date as I hadn't heard anything so decided to phone. I spoke to someone in the office and he was extremely helpful - told me the delivery would be tomorrow and was able to change the address slightly for extra convenience. Very pleased with the service and I'm sure the product will be excellent as usual!
Hi F Gray, We are very happy that your delivery got you within the expected time period we are glad you love the product and look forward to you ordering again soon. Many thanks, The Panel Company
Thank you Panel Company - After being let down by another company I had my bathroom ripped out, fitters booked and no panels to fit! Arrgghhh Panel Company saved the day by getting similar panels sent in super quick time (I had been told by the other company I would have to wait a month for similar panels - and a month without a bathroom was not an option). Great choice, and great customer service Thank you Kyle and your team.
Many thanks for the great review, we always try our best to please our customers as best we can. We are glad we were able to supply you and turn around a bad experience with another company. We hope you enjoy the panels and your new bathroom. Many thanks, The Panel Company.
excellent service, I can't fault this company in any way, even though a small part of the order was wrong, they exchanged with no quibbles. I will be using them again!
Hi Roy, Glad you are happy with our service, we are glad we managed to fix your order. Many thanks, The Panel Company
Amazing customer service and delivery time. I don't have anything bad to say about this company. I placed my samples order and within two days it had arrived once i went through my samples and found one i like i placed my order. Within a few hours i got a call to double check my trims as i had ordered the wrong ones. they instantly amended my order for me and had it shipped out on one of their own vans and it was with me in 4 days. The driver was very polite and although he wasn't allowed in the house because of covid he placed them in a safe dry area as it was raining. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to redo there bathroom. Panels are not fitted yet but the quality looks amazing.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 16th August 2021
I came across this company by accident and pleased I did. I was looking for interior cladding they have got a wide range to choose from and sent me three samples because I couldn’t make my mind up. But the samples helped me choose, placed my order and the next week they were delivered, great company many thanks
Really easy to order and the staff were really helpful, we had a slight problem with a panel that came the wrong colour, turns out it was a new batch so the colour was different, but the team and I came up with some solutions, no cobbles on their side at all! Luckily they managed to source a panel from the correct batch, delivery was super speedy, brilliant communication, added no stress to my experience at all! Really really appreciate the customer service!
The Panel Company 5 star review on 28th July 2021 The Panel Company 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Excellent service very efficient dealing with questions My order needed to be changed , i contacted them and they sorted and refunded all on the same day Perfect!
Hi Deborah - We are so pleased that you are satisfied with our level of customer service, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Great modern brick panelling for wall behind newly installed bar in garden shed. Panels arrived promptly, easy to fit and look fantastic.
The Panel Company 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Hi Andy - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your new bar looks absolutely fantastic!
Fantastic company, Adam went above and beyond to help and inform me an old bugger how to get the right order . keep up the good work Adam.
Hi Steve - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are really pleased that Adam was able to provide you with great customer service!
Ordering couldn’t be easier. Boards are lovely just what I wanted, at a fraction of the cost elsewhere. Communication brilliant and delivery was so quick and came within the hr time slot allocated. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends.
Hi Debbie - We are pleased that you are satisfied with the panels and our level of service.
Following an item missing from my order I emailed Adam who sorted it so quickly it arrived the next day, fantastic customer service every contact with Adam. Deserves a pay rise for being such a good advocate for his company!
Hi Deb - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I will be sure to pass your comments onto Adam.
Adam was super helpful today and deserves recognition! Thanks again Adam Kind regards Deb
Absolutely brilliant after-sales service. We had to order some extra pieces, which were sorted promptly on next day delivery. Love the panels. Would definitely recommend this company and their products.
We are so pleased that you were happy with our level of customer service, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
A class service, they went out of their way to get very last minute shower panels to me for free next day delivery after being let down by another company. Fantastic.
Hi Tom - We are pleased that we were able to help you out when you needed a fast delivery, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
The Panel Company is rated 4.54 based on 526 reviews