The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
Very helpful on the telephone, quick service. Bed easy to assemble and looks lovely in the room. Very happy indeed.
Great Service, great product... mattress is incredibly comfortable according to very happy users!
Excellent quality, adds 'wow' factor to the bedroom!
Well built bed. The old victorian look combined with modern craftsmanship. Very comfortable mattress. Just what I needed. I would recommend the assembly Service and recycling of my old bed. Well worth the extra cost.
We have always wanted a brass bed and so did our research first. From previous reviews, reputation and cost we opted for this company. We weren’t disappointed from the point of order, to delivery and after care I cannot highly recommend The Original Bed Company. The bedstead was easy and straightforward to assemble. The fittings were precision made and the mattress complemented the quality of our brass bed. We would not hesitate ordering again from this company
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Good quality and prompt delivery. Thank you!
Wanted to find the best Metal frame bed I could find and this company delivered exactly that !
Great website, accurate descriptions and photos, easy to order, quick delivery, quality product. I managed to put the double bed frame together myself (retired woman with zero diy experience) as the printed instructions and video were very clear. I just used piles of books and plastic crates to support the frame where you would otherwise need another pair of hands. It’s solid, doesn’t creak or move at all. Very impressed. Would definitely buy again and definitely recommend.
My new bed is amazing, I love that I can set it at different heights. I’ve gone for the higher setting and it makes the bed seem that I’m climbing into luxury each night. It feels sturdy and safe. I’ve only selected 4 stars for my amazing bed because of the personalised colour finish, it’s great that I received a little pot for touching up but the ease with which the bed scratches just doesn’t make having the colour worth it. So too easy to scratch and destined for further disappointment if I need to move it in the future, but still an amazing bed. 🙂🙂
This is the 8th bed and mattress that I have bought from OBC. They are of such fantastic quality that I went to the expense of shipping some of them to my holiday home overseas. Well done OBC......keep up the good work. Thank you!
Wow I am so happy with this purchase. I wish I had family original big company sooner. Never will I ever buy a bed from IKEA ever again, Or a mattress from a mass made brand. The bed is sturdy and doesn’t squeak. The mattress is the comfiest thing I have ever slept on. Honestly I am surprised I had never heard of this company before. I will definitely be using them again in the future, beyond happy with my purchases. Such good quality, I know they are going to last years.
The most beautiful bed and AMAZING quality. The mattress is like sleeping on a cloud!
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Really excellent value, so much so we ordered another one.
Have used OBC before and have found their bed frames and mattresses of very good quality. On both occasions they were delivered on time and were packed to a high standard.
Very solid metal bedstead and excellent customer service when I called.
Very impressed with quality. Delivery was very prompt. Customer service very good
Very pleased to deal with your company..everything was delivered as promised and the assembly was incredibly straight forward. Thank you again.
I was nervous buying on line but am absolutely delighted with this bed. Love it. Highly recommend
I purchased the Olivia bed frame from the Original Bed Company. I was a little concerned that I had done the right thing purchasing without actually seeing the bed but I had no need to worry. The customer service was second to none. The bed was in stock in the size & colour I chose, so it was delivered in a matter of days. Purchase price & delivery costs were both very reasonable. When the bed arrived it was flat packed as expected & my husband said it was very easy to assemble, but best of all, I was over the moon with the quality. The bed was exceptionally sturdy & looked amazing & it is so comfortable to sleep on. I would highly recommend The Original Bed Company.
Love our bed, easy to put together, sturdy, beautiful details. Great service and delivery. Would highly recommend
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.76 based on 1,055 reviews