The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
I can't fault the service, it was very quick and very efficient. The bed is exactly what I wanted and is really good quality. It doesn't rock at all and is totally solid. The mattress is also really comfortable.
Lovely bed! It was lovingly wrapped up and packaged for delivery. We chose our own colour and was so pleased with the results.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with our two Olivia beds. Ordering was easy delivery was in days and putting them together was easy with the clear instructions. We are also delighted that the beds and mattresses are made in the UK. They look great.
Excellent. Bed looks amazing . Was easy to assemble . Kept fully updated with when bed would arrive and everything kept to schedule. Very happy customer . Would recommend.
The bed is terrific. Got the Hamilton in black with brass knobs. I gather it's their best selling bed, and I can see why. Looks effortlessly classy. Very sturdy bed once put together, with an occasional squeak that you need to retighten bolts for. The boxes it comes in are huge and heavy (and demerits for the driver for not helping out with this, despite the company saying they would), but you can take parts out individually to get them upstairs.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and a lovely bed!
We love our new headboard and feel it brightens up the bedroom. It is well made, solid and stylish. Our old one was more cumbersome. We are very pleased with it. Thank you.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Excellent well manufactured bed frame - we are very pleased with the bed and can highly recommend THe Original Bed Company.
The bed ordered from The Original Bed Company far exceeded expectations. I was absolutely delighted with the high quality finish and overall appearance. Very impressed indeed.
Gave and fulfilled time scale of ten weeks. Very happy with the service from this company and with the bed with is of excellent quality and just what I wanted.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Very impressed with this Company. Good website and rapid response to a couple of queries. Construction info clear and easy to follow as was the actual construction itself. Bed looks good, solid feel and comfortable mattress. Definitely worth 5*
I bought two frames from the OBC and was really impressed. The build quality is excellent - it feels really solid and does not squeak or move. The finish looks high quality. It arrived quickly and was packed well so no parts were damaged. Extremely good value for money. If I ever need to buy another bed frame, it'll be from the OBC.
I love these beautiful sturdy beds which is why I ordered the same bed twice with a year in between, the first Hamilton was black and brass with high foot end and this time I went for the same but a low foot end. However, the latest bed arrived with brass which was an entirely different finish, I was realy disappointed so emailed the company and eventually after a lot of time and photos showing Tanya the problem, I was told that I had the standard finish on this bed which is " antiqued brass" and the previous order last year was "non antiqued". So entirely different and confusing as I was then told it was a special finish which I must have been sent by mistake. So now I have to wait 8 weeks for my new "non antiqued" special finish, which I did not see on the order as an option the first time I ordered but at least the beds will match, which is why I wanted the same bed. I would recommend these beautiful beds but have not had the best experience the second time around and feel after having conversations with the company that it was some how my mistake! I am now looking forward to the new brass ends to complete the bed and can finally use it. D Main
Got a Selkirk in Ivory. Everything was perfect. Delivery men were great. I got informed ahead of time and I love the bed. Assembly went swimmingly. Buy from this company!
Lovely sturdy beds - would certainly order again.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Fantastic bed and great company
I absolutely adore my bed from The Original Bed Company. I ordered a bespoke size, which had a lead time of 8-10 weeks, and it was delivered bang on time. The bed was easy to assemble and has the nice feature of having two height options for the base. It looks amazing and is really high quality. Really good value for a custom made frame of such high quality. I've been recommending this company to anyone who will listen.
I ordered the Mortlake bed, King size in white and it is absolutely perfect. Easy assembly and a very sturdy frame. Drawers are high quality too! The whole bed was well thought out down to the screw covers to match the frame. Have already recommended this company to family and friends and look forward to future business with them.
Purchased a Super King 9 years ago and had it shipped to Portugal, moved back to UK 6 years ago and bed was re-assembled . Would like to say that the bed still looks really good and I would like to congratulate you tradesman on their workmanship. Well done guys
Easy to use web site. Fast delivery with good communication. Clear assembly instructions. A well made bed that looks good. Thank you.
I love my new bed - the Juno Silk mattress is really comfy and the small double size is perfect for a small room and looks beautiful. Assembling the bed was fine, but trying to assemble the underbed drawers was a nightmare. The instructions that came with the drawers were incorrect and customer support couldn't help. In the end, we had to use a hammer to bend the metal to get the drawers to fit. Once assembled, the drawers are really useful and keep everything neatly store away, however, they don't look anything like the illustrations on the website.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.76 based on 1,055 reviews