The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Original Bedstead Company

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

How would you rate The Original Bedstead Company?

Chriss
"bought Chatsworth King in satin white about 7 yrs ago, still going strong, everyone loves it"
Jessica
"The bed arrived in time, was exactly as described, and it was easy to assemble"
"Very quick delivery and on the day I chose! Bed in stock as promised and contact with “the office” was easy and staff very helpful ! Bed lovely and excellent quality for the money !"
"Found them online searching for metal frame beds. I'd prefer to see the product to check out quality before ordering but encouraged by the positive reviews I went ahead. OBC responded promptly to a couple of queries assuring me the frames were sufficiently strong to not require a central supports. I picked the delivery day, Panther confirmed the evening before and gave me a 2 hour delivery window so no having to wait all day, the driver also called about an hour before arrival. Everything delivered into home and all well packed. Took an hour to assemble (extra pair of hands useful but not essential) with simple instructions and the build quality is great. Very happy to recommend them"
"I was so happy with how OBC communicated with me and arranged a day for delivery personally to suit our house move. Thanks so much. The bed is easily put together and the best quality too."
"We are very happy with our two new single beds and mattresses. It was delivered when you said it would be and the couriers were helpful. The beds are well made and the mattresses are good quality. Very happy to recommend The Original Bedstead Company. :)"
"Competitive Pricing, excellent quality and reliable delivery...Thanks"
Hello Graham,

Thank you for the positive review. I am delighted to hear you are happy with your bedsteads. If you ever need to make a frame or mattress purchase again I do hope you will consider returning to the Original Bedstead Company.

"Easy process all round"
Hello,

Thank you for the positive review. I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with the ordering process and delivery of your bedstead. If you ever need to make a frame or mattress purchase again I do hope you will consider returning to the Original Bedstead Company.

The Original Bedstead Company
"Very good company to deal with, excellent product and good delivery. Well packaged so as to avoid any damage. Very pleased."
Hello Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with your bedstead and the service you have received. If you ever need to make a frame or mattress purchase again I do hope you will consider returning to the Original Bedstead Company.

The Original Bedstead Company
"This company are not up to the mark when it comes to delivery. They failed twice to deliver. A mess really and then had to wait three days to get my money back. Appalling service."
Hi,

Many thanks for your review, and sorry to hear of your disappointment.

We have looked through our email trail and can only see one record of any request from you for delivery. Despite the request being made at late notice, we arranged a special collection from our courier, who unfortunately failed to get your bed to you within the promised 24 hours. For this we are sorry, and we have requested an investigation by their management as to why this happened.

We have provided a full and immediate refund. It takes approximately 3 days to show in your account due to the processing systems of the card company, and not because we have not processed the payment.

Sorry once again, and I'm sure that had you allowed for delivery to take place tomorrow, you would have been very happy with your Timolin bedstead.

The Original Bed Company
"The bed we bought was just as expected - solidly built and very nicely finished. The only slight complaint is that one of the threaded rods that holds the brass centre bar was too long, so had to cut a bit off it, but only 10 minutes extra work. The standard delivery was a bit hit & miss - they misplaced the bed for a couple of days, but redelivered on Sunday morning by request. Really nice, helpful company"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Whilst I am happy that you are pleased with the product, I am terribly sorry to hear of the problems you have faced with delivery and the faulty threaded bolt. I will pass your feedback to management to see if we can improve our quality control and delivery service.

The Original Bedstead Company
"Well made beds and easy to to put together."
"Lovely bed, good price, swift delivery. However, was disappointed with the finish of the drawers - not clear on the website that they are material and I don’t think quality is worth +£100"
"My bed looks exactly like it’s picture on the website- amazing. The ordering process to delivery was smooth and professional. I am delighted with my purchase and would highly recommend the OBC company."
"Lovely bed, good quality and easy to assemble. Good communications."
"I was probably a nightmare customer! I wasnt sure on colours of bedstead so they very kindly sent me samples which I then muddled up so they sent me more! I also wanted the bedstead at a custom height at foot end. Everyone was so helpful and polite. This is the second bedstead I have had from OBC and the other one is still going strong after years of use. It comes so well packaged that every part of it was perfect and it is easy to put up. It looks amazing and matches the handles of wardrobes and curtain rail. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"All professionally good! Nice delivery guys - everything beautifully packaged and was assembled quite easily. Co-operation to fit in with our delivery day was excellent."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am pleased to hear you are happy with your bedstead and mattress. If you ever need to make a frame or mattress purchase again I do hope you will consider returning to the Original Bedstead Company.

The Original Bedstead Company
"From order to delivery I was kept informed. The bed is exactly as described and is excellent quality. Looks beautiful and stylish and is strong."
"We loved the style of your beds and the range on offer. It was nice to find a bed that particularly suited the style of our house. It did take quite a long time for the bed to arrive but that wasn't a problem for us. Please find a way of dispensing of polystyrene in your packaging as it is both a nuisance and environmentally unfriendly. Also all of the very careful packaging did not prevent a small scratch to the paint, annoyingly to the front of the headframe. However, not worth sending back for. Overall we love the bed."
"Excellent customer service, and we love our gorgeous new bed! Thank you."
"The bed was a dream to assemble (no domestic fallout), it looks a picture, my husband now has room to wriggle his toes and I can sleep in peace. Heaven!"
"Really pleased with our iron ‘Mortlake’ bed frame in satin black. Works in both a modern setting or with antique furniture. Well made and I put it together by myself with no issues. Would buy again in a heartbeat."
"Rapid and efficient in customer service"
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.68 based on 272 reviews