The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

How would you rate The Original Bedstead Company?

ANNA
ANNA
Verified Buyer

The Ashley bedstead is simply perfect. It's well made, easy to put together and looks the business. Very very happy.

This is my 4th OBC. Every bedroom now has one.
CLARE
CLARE
Verified Buyer

Bed is fab, easy to order, quick delivery and brilliant communication.
Great value and love love love it.
Rose D
Verified Buyer

I love my new bed. Has a low footend which is great because my husband is really tall and hates his feet hitting anything.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the bed we received. Very helpful communication throughout.
Verified Buyer

I did a lot of research before finding the OBC and the low footbed frame which is what I wanted. I then found out my old bed may have been made by them but as I had lost the paperwork and there are no markings on the bed I didn't know! I love this range as there are two heights I can position the bed at which means a higher bed and more underbed storage!
The OBC were great from the moment of ordering on line. Confirmation via e mail came through quickly along with delivery wait time - which i was already aware of from the website but it was great to have it confirmed. They contacted me when the item was available - right on time - and delivery was arranged. There was only one small negative in that the delivery driver was in such as rush he almost 'dumped' the items and seemed put out when I asked him to deliver it to a ground floor location rather than leaving it at the front door.
Despite that i would certainly recommend the product (king size bed) and found the OBC friendly via their e mails which gives me an idea if there was a problem they would be happy to help solve it.
Tom
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, delivered promptly at a convenient time for me.
Verified Buyer

Top quality beds and the mattress that i orded were of the highest standard.
Well worth the money, if your looking for a quality product you wont go wrong here.
Alexander S
Verified Buyer

The only bed supplier who had the steel framed be of the type I wanted. The ordering and confirmation process provided me with a non standard storage colour. Communication of delivery date was excellent.

The bed design made it extremely easy to move the bed upstairs before assembly which was very straightforward. Many thanks.
Myra
Verified Buyer

When the bed was delivered the side rails had been damaged in transit. After calling OBC they were super efficient in arranging replacement rails at the earliest opportunity. The bed looks great and is really comfortable. I would thoroughly recommend the very helpful service and efficiency of OBC.
Grant
Verified Buyer

Prompt response when I contacted via email and very helpful over the phone. Beds arrived when expected and very well packaged. Easy to put up, tools even supplied.
John
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with our bed. Excellent quality and fantastic build, and of course superb cost. Easy to follow instructions with clearly laid out instructions. My only comment is to put tje top screws in first! Delivery was fast too, which is always a bonus.

Really pleased and a great nights sleep. Thank you.
Debbie
Verified Buyer

Lovely, no problems just good service and communication
David
Verified Buyer

We had almost made up our mind as to which bed we wanted, but passed by the Corby depot to see it "in the flesh" just to be sure.
We were greeted by Tanya who made us feel very welcome. We were taken into the warehouse and were met my a young man who could not have been more helpful. He carried down two mattresses for us to try, no mean feet, as they are real heavy.
As for the bed, superb. It was delivered on schedule and easily assembled.
I would strongly recommend The original Bedstead Company.
Ffion
Verified Buyer

I had been looking at the Waldo bed for a few months and when I finally ordered it I was so happy. The delivery was fast, the person who delivered it was very helpful and the bed is so beautiful, it's totally transformed my room and was so easy to build. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Guy
Verified Buyer

Although a small error in delivery date administration at first, our order was then completed with all bedstead components and with the correct mattress when it was in stock. Delivery was then completed as requested , and we were pleased with the general quality of the products. I personally had the best night of sleep after the strains of putting the bedstead together, which was a little awkward to tighten up some bolts with the new allen key, especially with the underbed storage framework in place. Good service from Matthew, and pleased with the end result, many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great - easy to order, helpful staff when I rang them, delivery to fit in with what day suited us, and best of all a lovely new bed at a very reasonable price. Recommend to anyone.
Carole
Verified Buyer

Competitive prices and website easy to use
Verified Buyer

The bed is well designed and attractive and the mattress deep and comfortable. The construction instructions for the bed were clear and easy to follow. However our copy of the instruction leaflet had unclear photos in the section dealing with the underbed drawers and we needed a bit of trial and error to get it right. Nevertheless we are very pleased with the bed and service
Verified Buyer

Nice quality goods. Queries responded to promptly very happy.
Verified Buyer

Great bed, delivered quickly. Feels extremely solid once assembled (and I'm 'stocky' for sure).

Would use them again for sure (courier was a little bit surly, but that's not the company's fault).
Verified Buyer

The beds are very sturdy and easy to assemble. Excellent quality and good value for money.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and a beautiful bed and easy to put together
Bencie
Verified Buyer

Order handled efficiently. Everything delivered promptly. Easy assembly instructions
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.72 based on 134 reviews