The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

Tell us how The Original Bedstead Company made you happy

Jennifer
"Delighted with my Olivia iron bed. Beautifully made. Excellent OBC website - very clear information. Friendly and helpful staff at your London Kings Road store. Prompt and smooth delivery (7days after ordering and brought right to the bedroom) and put together by neighbour and friend in less than 1hour. Some slats a little rough on edges but easily sanded. Only regret I didn't order one of your mattresses - in retrospect your prices are very competitive - but I love my bed!"
Felicity
"Great selection Easy ordering Delivered on time Delighted buyer!"
"Selkirk Ivory/Brass, King. - This is the 6th. OBC bed that I have bought. As always, the quality is excellent and it really feels solid. The design has changed slightly and the new model is easier to assemble, with a long stud going through the bed ends. The hole alignment for assembly was perfect. Another fantastic bed. The ordering process and online communication was flawless and the bed was delivered exactly when requested. This is an excellent company producing very good quality products."
"Great choice of beds, very good quality. Outstanding service from the whole team ,especially the delivery man who went out of his way to help. Would highly recommend this company. Luxury beds at affordable prices."
"Very happy with my choice of bed. Relatively easy assembling it and a study frame. Looks stylish."
"A really easy purchase process. Was great to get an accurate delivery time. Relatively easy to assemble. Plus (most importantly!) the most beautiful and comfortable frame and mattress we have ever owned. We are very happy!"
"Purchased bed and mattress which look fab and very, very comfortable. Both items were well packaged. Had to do a little remedial work on side rail as hole too small for screw head and grommets"
"Ordered by phone on a Tuesday. Told to save money by not paying for bed to be built as its so easy. It was!! Delivered on the Saturday, 2 hours early!!! A very stress free experience. Am recommending to everyone. Thank you Original Bedstead Company. So professional."
"Gorgeous comfy bed, easy to assemble."
"Great bed and lovely customer service."
"Two king size iron bedsteads from the Original Bedstead Company, an Edwardian and an Ashley, both in ivory. Both wonderful, fairly easy to assemble, sturdy, no squeaking when in use, deliverers took the heavy packages upstairs for us (there is a lot of packaging), they look so pleasing in our Edwardian house. Excellent customer service, too."
"Only wish I had another bedroom to refurbished as the service I received from the original bedstead company was first class! Thank you so much for my lovely bed frame and mattress just made for me! Victoria"
"The service was excellent, all staff very friendly and helpful. Only downside was the assembly instructions. However the bed is so beautifully engineered that it went together easily. It is extremely sturdy and looks fabulous."
"Easy to order online. Prompt and efficient. Still a great product. Bought our first in 1997."
"I bought the Olivia bed. It is sturdy and attractive. I managed to assemble it on my own ,although it would be easier with 2. The slats are thick but don't fit snugly into their holding slot(maybe they are not supposed to , anyway}."
"great quality, easy to assemble and quick delivery - excellent service!"
"Speedy delivery, on time and very helpful chaps from Arrow. We received a beautifully made glossy cream Selkirk bed. Very straightforward to assemble and is solid as a rock with no creaks. Very pleased. Will recommend and definitely use again."
"The bed was delivered earlier than estimated which was a bonus. It went together very easily, is very well made, sturdy but not to heavy. My son is very happy with his new bed and I will definitely not hesitate in recommending you and buying from you again. A very happy customer."
"Top Quality service and Top Quality Bed. Worth every penny."
"Delighted with our choice and the service we received. The bed is of excellent quality and was delivered as advised. I would highly recommend the Original Bedstead Co"
"Very impressed and great quality"
"Excellent service . Ordered and arrived 3 days later ! Love the bed !"
"I am delighted with my bed. It looks really lovely and is sturdy and well made. It came with easy instructions on putting it together and I couldn’t be happier with it. Thank you."
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.70 based on 513 reviews