The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Original Bedstead Company

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

How would you rate The Original Bedstead Company ?

Jo
"I expected quality & wasn't disappointed. The Olivia bedframe is a classic design, stylishly simple & comes with 2 height settings. The sprung slats have even made my old mattress feel more comfortable. Easy to assemble, it doesn't squeak or creak at all, and my 6ft 5" partner appreciates the low foot end. All efforts were made to ensure delivery was at a time convenient to me & packaging was good to avoid damage in transit. I highly recommend both the frame & the OBC. Sweet dreams!"
Kari
"Super speedy delivery time and very easy to put together. Fabulous bed too, just what I was looking for."
"Easy to assemble bed with two height options. Solid, creak free great looking bed at a good price. I can’t recommend this highly enough."
"This is the second bed that I have ordered from OBC. Although it was out of stock, it was well worth waiting for - the quality is very good and was put together quite quickly."
Posted 18 minutes ago
"The bed is fab, and it was delivered within a few days. Great service would definitely recommend"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Am very pleased indeed with both bed and mattress and the helpfulness of the company."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great bed, pity we had to wait so long for it. Also the wrapper and box it came in was filthy, which made us wonder how clean the bed would be but OK once unwrapped."
Dear William,

Many thanks for your review. Rally glad to hear that you're happy with the bed.

Looking at your order, it seems like your bedstead did come into stock within the 6-8 weeks advertised for that particular size and colour. We're sorry this left a feeling of disappointment, but we do try to be as clear as possible on the product page by displaying lead times.

I will be sure to look into the box being dirty, and am glad to hear that the goods were nice and clean.

Best wishes,

The Original Bed Company
"Excellent service from choice to delivery"
"A great bed! However, the Saturday delivery was unexpectedly brought forward a day (but good service in resolving this hiccup)."
"Lovely bed and really like the design and brass top and bottom headboards.Storage under bed very useful,no problems with the delivery."
"Bed appears to be well made and sturdy so far"
"Everything was so easy from ordering to delivery. The delivery itself was spot on time and I must say I cannot faultThe Original Bedstead Company. Well done all."
"Ordered my new bed frame and less than 48hrs later I was assembling it! I managed to assemble a double bed frame on my own (with the help of some books) and found the instructions to be good. Like the ability to add storage drawer at a later stage if required. Very happy with my new bed as it is excellent quality and would definitely recommend the bed frame and the company to others."
"Excellent product and very happy. Unfortunately the delivery process is a mess! Seems like there is poor communication between Bedstead and Arrow (courier). Order placed 16.08.18 but we kept on chasing the scheduled (3-5 day) shipping for essentially ten days by calling both parties with not much luck. Finally, discovered that our bed is just sitting with the courier for almost a week! Eventually after perseverance Arrow agreed to deliver it on 25.08.18!"
Dear Shahzad,

Glad to hear you are very happy with the bedstead. Sorry to hear that your delivery experience did not match up to this though.

We despatch any product that is in stock to our delivery company straight away, so it's disappointing to hear that they had it in their warehouse for seven days before it was delivered to you. We will be sure to investigate why this happened.

Best wishes,

The Original Bed Company
"Love the bed. Very sturdy. Simply thought out and easy to erect. Diagrams on leaflet could be a bit clearer as not clear as to which way up bars need to go and easy to put them wrong way up. Would love you to think about less packaging, no plastic nor polyestirene as we are all supposed to be saving the planet."
"Amazingly quick service (less than 36 hours). Very good value for money"
"Slats provided were extremely dirty in plastic cover, once opened they deposited dark sooty dirt. They should not have passed the final check. The despatch of the slats was therefore unacceptable. The delivery of the bed by your two delivery men was excellent. Faultless. The bed itself is lovely. Huge shame that the contents weren't checked. Very disappointed."
"Lovely comfy bed, fairly easy to put together, and looks amazing. Thank you."
"Having recently purchased a late victorian guest house in Blackpool, I wanted to find a period bed frame for the rooms. I spent a lot of time searching the internet and found the original bedstead company. The choice available and price points exceptional. I ordered a single Edwardian bed in Matt black as a test bed and it is perfect!! It was very easy to put together and very good quality I am so pleased with it that I am definitely going to swap the other beds in our guest house for the Edwardian frame. The customer services were friendly and down to earth I'm very happy with my experience of your company and look forward to completing my bed collection."
"Absolutely fabulous"
"I needed a bed frame quickly and spoke directly with the Original Bedframe company sales staff. They were very helpful in confirming a day for delivery, and even went to the warehouse to confirm that the bed was in stock and available. The bed was easy to assemble and looks great!"
"Tubing junctions not fully welded, or filled- leaving open slits. Both side frames curved downwards, probably as caused by not taking measures to prevent bowing when welding slat housings. One leg of pillow end bedstead curved inwards, out of straight. Overall, disappointing quality. I welcome a call fro a representative of The Original Bedstead Co. Julian Morrison-Little. Tel:01691 238034."
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.66 based on 371 reviews