The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

Tell us how The Original Bedstead Company made you happy

"The beds are study and look great, delivery was very efficient."
Lois
"Absolutely delighted - looks fabulous - easy to put together and I actually managed to do this by myself! My child adores his beautiful bed and it looks so good I have sent pictures to friends and family! Excellent service with very efficient, reliable delivery."
"Thrilled with the new bed and mattress. Good communication from the company and able to alter the brass fittings for chrome when asked. Ordered the cashmere mattress but was concerned the medium wouldn’t be soft enough, it’s good so no worries."
"What a beautiful bed! Ingenious to put together, once you've found where the bolts are.... A first class quality product. Under-bed storage extremely robust, however, it does require two people to put it together for stability."
"The customer service from OBC has been exceptional, from receiving email images of the bed finish we were considering, to the next day receiving physical samples by post (from Tanya). Having decided on the style and finish we wanted and the order placed, the bed was delivered within quoted timescale of 6-8 weeks and I have say, we are very pleased with it. Thanks OBC - easy purchase, great staff and a good product."
"I am very happy with our bed. We went for the Hamilton Solo in black. I'm not going to lie, it took us 3.5 hours to put together (including a phone call to the company, thanks guys!) But we eventually cracked it. We also purchased a mattress and it is super comfy! So we are very happy. :)"
"I full heartedly recommend The Original Bedstead Company. The whole experience was wonderful and I would go there again should I ever need new beds again (which is unlikely at this stage really, given the exceptionally good quality of the beds we have just purchased from The Original Bedstead Company :-). The website is easy to navigate and gives good images of the available bed frames. I especially appreciate that the beds are made to order and that therefore there is a wide range of colour, and size options to choose from for every design. The most difficult thing was to choose one of the plenty beautiful designs! I ordered the wrong size accidentally online on a Sunday and rang the company Monday morning after I had realized my mistake. The order was changed promptly and without any fuss. After some weeks of waiting for our bed frames to be made they were delivered to the room where we needed them and easily assembled by my husband. They look as beautiful as the website promised. The beds are sturdy and comfortably high, even on the lower one of the two height settings to choose from on assembly. After a fortnight of use I can say with certainty that there is no creaking whatsoever and on our side nothing but trust and happiness that this will remain so for times to come. The best beds we have ever had! We bought two singles, 90 cm wide and 200 cm long. To our delight the frames are such that we even could put them next to each other and create a king size double bed without a real gap in the middle, which is an unexpected bonus for us."
"Bought our first bed from them about 15 years ago, then a secod3 years ago. Last week we got our third and final one for a 3 bedroomed home. Highly recommended, stylish well made beds."
"We are absolutely delighted both with service, delivery & quality of new bed! We LOVE it!! I have to say, I was a bit anxious about ordering on line without actually seeing the bed, but the reviews were really helpful, & we are SOOooo pleased!!"
"The beds are study and look great, delivery was very efficient."
"From start to finish the process of ordering a bespoke colour Solomon double metal bed was easy and efficient. The staff I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful. Delivery was fast (considering that this was a bespoke order), on time, and the bed was assembled as per request and I was well informed every step of the way. Our adult son who has learning disabilities is thrilled with the bed with its very comfortable mattress. He had been asking for a red metal bed for several years and we were so pleased that finally he could have his wish."
"Bought a metal bed from OBC, looks great, very sturdy and extremely comfortable."
"Happy with my bed frame, the mattress is a little bit too firm."
"This is the 5th bed I have bought from OBC, and I haven’t had any issues except for broken slats in bed no4. (Which were replaced quickly by OBC). I would say however that the quality of the last two beds is not as good as the first three. I am hoping that they will both prove to be as long lasting as the first three."
"Excellent bed, sturdy and very comfortable. However, it came with an enormous amount of packaging which was mostly not recyclable."
"Just taken delivery of our new bed from OBC, a week earlier than estimated lead time and that was custom made to our required dimensions. Delivery was easy to arrange and courier arrived on time. The bed is of excellent quality and was easy to assemble. Would definitely recommend OBC to anyone looking for a bed to last a lifetime. So happy with our bed....Would definitely order again from OBC...Thank you 😊"
"Excellent quality"
"I originally saw the lovely cast iron bedstead in a shop, and decided to order it directly with the company. The ordering process was clear and easy and we were able to get the exact size we wanted. The bed arrived within the expected 5 weeks (non-standard size and delivered to Dublin). It took 2 people about 3 hours to put together but it was worth it! It looks great and is solid and great quality. Definitely worth the wait and it has had many compliments from everyone who has seen it so far! I would definitely recommend this company and the lovely cast iron beds."
"The bed was delivered within the stated delivery date and was very well wrapped. Requires two people to assemble. Assembly was straight forward following the instructions provided. This is the third bed frame I have purchased from the Original Bed Company one 3 years ago and the other over 5 years ago. I am very pleased with the look and quality of all 3 beds,"
"The quality of the bed is of a high standard and the bed is well made. this was also very easy to assemble. the bed was delivered in line with the timeframes given at the time of ordering and was carried upstairs to the bedroom by the couriers."
"This is our second bed frame we have ordered from Original Bed Company. We are delighted, extremely well packed and very easy to put together."
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.72 based on 620 reviews