The Original Bed Company Reviews

REBECCA
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 28th October 2021
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 25th October 2021
C.j
I can't fault the service, it was very quick and very efficient. The bed is exactly what I wanted and is really good quality. It doesn't rock at all and is totally solid. The mattress is also really comfortable.
Beautiful bed high quality workmanship had installed today by David excellent job would recommend to anyone who wants a high quality bed
I recently bought the most comfortable bed that I have ever had in 59 years. It was the Selkirk Chromo - Satin black with chrome top and I have to say it's worth every penny including paying for someone to put it together for me. A long time ago, when I was about 9, I was given a book called "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and was so entranced by it that I wanted the bed. Sadly, it has taken me a long time to get there but definitely worth it and as to whether it has the same magical properties as the bed in the book....you'll have to make your own mind up!
Excellent short time to delivery and arrived on time. Bed quality excellent - well made, strong joints, easy to assemble. When built a really well made and robust structure - and very attractive as a large bed should be. Mattress - we love firm deep mattresses and this is the best we have ever had ( and we’ve had a lot over the years) - absolutely superb. We were a bit hesitant to buy through OBC as we did not know them, but we read the reviews and bought an excellent bed - thank you OBC !
We received two singles and a king size bed with Mattresses, Everything has turned out to be the highest quality in terms of construction and comfort. These are well worth it.
I purchased two double Solomon beds. Straight forward to construct, great to have two height options, look exactly as advertised, seem very robust.
Fantastic metal bed. This metal bed is extremely sturdy and by far outweighs any other that I have purchased. Delighted with my purchase.
We ordered the Juno Cashmere mattress, which we are more than pleased with, it is firm without being too hard and the one thing I really like is when my partner turns over it doesn’t bounce my side of the mattress. There was a very, very small nick on the corner of the mattress, which happened during transportation. I feel really confident that the OBC would have addressed this issue, but I chose to repair it myself for my convenience as it did not effect the quality of the mattress.
Very happy with my new bed! Delivered on time, excellent quality and very good value for money.
Great service from initial enquiries to order and delivery. Bed is beautiful and was very straight forward to build. Couldn’t be happier and will definitely use again. Highly recommended
Everything was a breeze with the OBC - from purchase to delivery and putting the bed together. Everyone I spoke to on the team was lovely and the bed itself is an absolute delight - and so pretty too! Would highly recommend :D
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 12th November 2021 The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Love the frame, it’s light weight and easy to move.
Great communication regarding orders and delivery etc. The quality of the bed is second to none, it looks stunning; the bed I have always dreamt of having! It was easy to assemble too!
Excellent bed Absolutely love it with the Juno wool mattress
.Never write reviews but in this case I must..... I was apprehensive ordering a bed from the UK because of possible custom\supply chain problems but I decided to go ahead glad I did. Bed arrived in Ireland 3 packages over 3 days having only ordered the bed just over a week ago Construction straight forward, quality of materials high but for me what was really impressive was the structural design, how all the parts ultimately fitted together to create a solid modern reproduction, I could not have expected more. Kudos to all at The Original Bed Co. Did I mention the bed is also stunning.
We love the bed we ordered. Well made and even better than the photo on the internet. We are so pleased with it we are going to order another one in the New Year. You have a very happy customer.
Beautiful and super quality, delivered on time with no fuss. I highly recommended this company... thank you guys...
All round great service
We were looking to upgrade my daughters cot bed when I found your web site. Ordered a single metal framed bed. It arrived when you said, beautifully made and easy to put together. A quality product - so much so we ordered a king size in the same design for us and can’t wait for that to arrive!
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 9th November 2021
We purchased a Corby metal bed a couple of months ago. The selection and delivery processes were excellent. Assembly of the bed was fairly straightforward. From the outset though, the bed tended to creak / squeak. I tightened the bolts in the affected area and actually tried to ‘muffle’ the metal on metal contacts. This did not fix the problem. Eventually I looked on the website and applied a couple of suggestions (oiled bolts, electrical tape on metal surfaces). This seems to have fixed the problem. That said the bed seems high quality and well made.
I've put a video because I found it hard to find a good real-life picture of the OBC Tulsk bed (superking) in the ivory colour. Took a slight risk in ordering it as I was unsure if it'd be too cream or shiny - so glad that it isn't. The paint job was the first thing that struck me - the paint looks luscious in its application, and you can see from the video it's near-white. We have another cast-iron/brass bed which has served us well for 20+ years, but this bed feels even sturdier, if that's even possible. Partly because the slatted frame is its own thing and it doesn't use the bed ends for its structure. I was pleasantly surprised the slat frame is also the same colour. The bed was made-to-order, they gave a lead time of 8-10 weeks, it arrived within 9. Construction was straight forward, though I'm used to my other bed. It is paired with a latexsense opulence mattress. The only slight issue was the sprung slats are not polished, which does make it hard hoiking the mattress onto it. The bed looks incredible. I've slept one night in it - it is rock solid, no creaks.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.78 based on 1,240 reviews