The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Original Bedstead Company

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

How would you rate The Original Bedstead Company?

The bed arrived in time, was exactly as described, and it was easy to assemble
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and on the day I chose! Bed in stock as promised and contact with “the office” was easy and staff very helpful ! Bed lovely and excellent quality for the money !
Tracy

Was able to put the bed together myself
Excellent quality and looks just fabulous which enhances my nightly slumber
Many thanks
John
Verified Buyer

I had been searching for a bed that was over 17 inches high, all web searches just displayed tall/high beds with reference to the headboard or were bunk beds. The O.B.C. bed frames have two height settings and with a 6 inch mattress give the required height. I can now get in and out of bed without crawling across the floor.
The delivery was on time and the packaging was more than adequate, as to the quality of the bed frame i was very pleasantly surprised, the centre frame support was very sturdy steel box section ,not requiring extra sub legs allowing for unrestricted under bed storage and cleaning. Assembly was straight forward and all the parts aligned perfectly,the supplied spanner was a real drop forged one and the allen key a good fit.
The finish ,matt black is very good, and over all the bed is superb value...:~)
Note O.B.C. if you include the height settings in a prominent positions on the main web page you will sell many more beds, there are a lot of older and disabled people looking for a
more accessible bed, specialist bed suppliers charge astronomical prices for their beds which are out of the reach of lots of people.
Regards J.C. very happy customer...
Trevor
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our purchase and timely delivery.
Jack
Verified Buyer

A decent bed for the money sturdy and looks good. Quick delivery although was missing some bolts!
Alan
Verified Buyer

Very well made and strong-no bits to screw on
Victoria
Verified Reviewer

I put in an order 8 weeks ago and it has still not arrived, despite chasing several times. I've been told it will take another 3 weeks, despite this being a standard white frame, not a made to order colour. When I contact customer service it either takes a long time to get a response or I don't get one at all. Really regretting placing this order.
Ella
Verified Buyer

Delivery and service excellent. Bed very sturdy, attractive and no squeeks. The instructions for assembly were fairly clear apart from the assembling of the central horizontal bar which should come AFTER fixing the two slats that fit underneath it...had to undo this part, otherwise really pleased that we ordered this bed from OBC.

The bed arrived in time, was exactly as described, and it was easy to assemble
Elaine
Verified Buyer

The bed is beautiful, but it can take up to 7-8 weeks to arrive so make sure you factor in that when looking.

Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, good customer services. Got bed delivered when needed and another company let me down.
Jane
Verified Buyer

These are extremely well made beds, ''Solid'' & you certainly get what you pay For. They may not be the cheapest but they are the best. I have had 3 Beds From ''OBC'' now & I cant fault them. Fast Delivery & Great Customer Service. Ty OB Company. I would Defiantly Recommend. This Bed was Bought for my Brother & He Loves it as I do Ours that I bought several years Ago & They are still going strong & Are as good as New :)
Bernadette
Verified Buyer

Our bed arrived on the day requested, easy to assemble very well constructed from quality components, no complaints, added benefit was the option of two heights for the main frame.
Thanks for a prompt service
Laura
Verified Buyer

Great company and good quality bed.

The bed arrived on time and I was always kept informed of delivery timings by email the team.

The bed was easy to assemble and is great quality - very sturdy.

Great value for money!
Tracy

Was able to put the bed together myself
Excellent quality and looks just fabulous which enhances my nightly slumber
Many thanks
Sally
Verified Buyer

Hi, from the point of phoning, the guy was so helpful and pleasant. Then the delivery, fantastic! Again the guy was really nice. The bed was easily put together by two ladies on proseccio. And the compliments I have received, wow! It soo suits my little cottage!
Happy with my purchase in every way! Thank you 😊
Ruth
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, easy to arrange delivery and quick delivery. Customer service was good and lady very helpful when I arranged a delivery date. Bed was easy to put together and looks great
Duncan
Verified Buyer

The finest service from beginning to end from the brilliant Tony !!
The bed arrived on time and everything was straightforward!!
Highest recommendation !!

Very pleased
Verified Buyer

After looking at many beds ordered this based on the product and the reviews. I ordered the bed thinking it was in stock as it stated it was online, when I hadn't received a delivery date in the time frame given i contacted the company, turns out it was on a delay so they managed to jiggle about their orders and the bed arrived when i originally expected it. The quality of the packaging was amazing, there was no way the bed would arrive damaged. The bed itself is of great quality, a lovely heavy duty metal. Could have done with better instructions but i managed to put a double bed together myself. It doesn't squeak or move and overall its a great buy. Would definitely recommend the bed and the company
Verified Buyer

Very solid, good quality bed.
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.66 based on 177 reviews