The Original Bed Company Reviews

The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 6th May 2022
LAURA
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 6th May 2022
LAURA
I can't fault the service, it was very quick and very efficient. The bed is exactly what I wanted and is really good quality. It doesn't rock at all and is totally solid. The mattress is also really comfortable.
Kept informed, prompt delivery, well packaged beautiful bed, so robust! The best bed we have every purchased! We will be replacing our others with these beautiful bedsteads over time.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 26th May 2022
This is the third bed we have purchased from your company. The first we have had for about 18 years and it is still excellent. Beds are very well made, stylish, sturdy and stand the test of time. This purchase was for our daughters new flat. It arrived on time, very well packaged and easy to put together with two people. Looks great and excellent value for the quality.
A well made bed frame , easy to assemble with no movement in frame after 3 months use
From ordering to delivery the service was very good and my bed was very good quality. I would recommend the original bed company to any of my family and friends.
I love the bed, it’s extremely well made, looks beautiful and is very sturdy. I wouldn’t normally of considered a metal bed, but I’m loving it! It was also well packaged and delivered on time.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 25th May 2022
The two beds I purchased arrived when promised with easy to follow instructions for assembly, so it’s a 👍 x 2 really.😎
I am extremely happy with my new bed! It is gorgeous and will certainly be passed down as an heirloom. I get many compliments and I am proud to tell them the bed was made overseas and shipped here in the USA to me. Great quality, a true gem.
Excellent product. Excellent service.
Best sleep ever , only one problem, I can’t get out of it, matters is amazing .
We bought 5 beds in all. Thrilled with them. Beautiful to look at and easy to assemble.
Really love the Hamilton bed I ordered, great quality. Customer service is excellent too, they responded very quickly to a query and replaced a part promptly.
Great product, the most sturdy metal frame I have found. Design allows for no internal floor support which gives maximum under bed storage
I absolutely love my bed. Great quality and easy to assemble. I would highly recommend.
Bought a couple of these - well made and easy to assemble. Good style for the money.
Overall pleased with the end product although there one of the bedknobs was slightly damaged. I had arranged a delivery date with the delivery company and paid extra for a specific date only ti receive a text that morning to say it wasn't coming and I then had to chase them do deliver after not hearing anything. I had already waited 3 months for it to be despatched.
Very pleased with the bed. It looks great in my cottage, very period correct. The bed frame is excellent quality.
Real good sturdy bed, love it
We are absolutely delighted with our bed frame ordered through The Original Bed Company. It is strong, sturdy and looks stunning. Ordering process was simple and any communications with the company were answered promptly. Our bed was a few days over the delivery date, but only due to Christmas/New Year period. We would recommend.
Delighted with our purchase..always a concern when not having seen it but it is a quality bed and better than a more expensive one we did go to see. Good company to deal with too.
We now have 4 beds in our guest house. People always saying how comfortable. They are metal and as yet don’t creek which is the last thing you want. Metal beds are more hygienic which is why we have them. Will be ordering more singles soon.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.79 based on 1,418 reviews