The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

ANNA
Verified Buyer

The Ashley bedstead is simply perfect. It's well made, easy to put together and looks the business. Very very happy.

This is my 4th OBC. Every bedroom now has one.
FIONA
Verified Buyer

The bed was delivered when it was promised, very well packaged, easy to put together and looks as good as it was advertised!
ROBERT
Verified Buyer

We had an issue with a faulty part which they promptly resolved
Karen &
Unverified Reviewer

Exceptional quality and service! We made a trip to kings road to view the quality before we ordered but we didn't need to! Superb and very professional service and delivery! Extremely well packed, easy to follow instructions! Absolutely beautiful bed! Really really pleased. Would certainly recommend to friends and family! Just love it!!!
Verified Buyer

Rectified a problem straight away.
SUE
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our Andreas bed frame. Good quality, very well packaged, clear instructions, easy assembly. Delivery was easy to organise on a date to suit us.
JOY
Verified Buyer

Love my new bed it's so beautiful and looks gorgeous
JACKIE
Verified Buyer

The quality of the beds is very good. This is the third bed we have bought each of a different design all have been well made !
KIRSTY
Verified Buyer

I was a little apprehensive about ordering a bed online from a company I hadn't heard of, but I checked out the reviews and decided to go ahead. I'm very glad I did. I ordered online, had a phone call with a very helpful member of staff, and now have a lovely new bed - a king size Claudia. I love it.
SARA
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering process, quick delivery, good quality bed.
Verified Buyer

Love the bedstead we bought. It arrived very quickly, was packaged with great care to avoid any damage, easy to follow clear assembly instructions, looks great and most of all very comfy!
Verified Buyer

The bed arrived quickly and was very well packaged. The instructions were clear and the finished product pleasing.
KAILEY
Verified Buyer

The bed is beautiful. We were looking for a heavy, individual but pretty bed for our daughter that would grow with her. We receive so many compliments and most importantly, our daughter loves it. Delivery was on time and the underbed drawer is excellent as it is raised off the floor on runners and provides easy access.

Would definately recommend and definately but again. Well worth it.
Verified Buyer

Bed delivered on time and is sturdy and easy to assemble. It looks great
Gail
Verified Buyer

Lovely bed! I put it together myself in about 1.5 hours, instructions were clear and the end result feels very sturdy. Gorgeous design and reasonable value for money. Thanks OBC!
AMANDA
Verified Buyer

Came across this company purely by accident, while searching for a bed.
And so glad I did.
They kept me informed of when my bed would be delivered and even held onto the bed while we moved and delivered to our new address at no extra cost.
Would recommend this company and have done so to friends and family.
A fantastic job... well done!
MARY
Verified Buyer

very satisfied with my bed. looks more expensive than the price.

great service
NEIL
Verified Buyer

The delivery of the bed was efficient and timely. You have to recognise I guess, the product will not be free from paint defects
Verified Buyer

Good communication, delivery was on time and the bed is of excellent quality and very easy to put together.
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.64 based on 85 reviews