The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

Tell us how The Original Bedstead Company made you happy

Amanda
"Ordered the Solomon bed in black on Tuesday - was delivered on the Saturday! Amazing service. Really helpful staff - I had originally ordered a different style of bed which wasn’t in stock at the time, then changed my mind - they dealt with my refund on the phone there and then absolutely no hassle. Bed looks fantastic - a classic design. Would wholeheartedly recommend OBC ."
Julie
"Very good service and prompt reply when enquiringly about delivery times. I orginally brought one of your beds over 20 years ago and it's as good today as The day I brought it. I would definitely advise all my family and friends to buy from Your company. Regards Julie Maufe"
"Having been let down by Feather & Black, I found OBC who stepped into the breach with 3 King size Timolin beds and 1 double, which were delivered speedily (if early). I have recently transported them to France and put them all together. Excellent quality, well made and very sturdy and comfortable. Highly recommend. Thanks."
"Bed seems very sturdy and well made and looks great. Delivery was fast and delivery company was polite and communicated well to advise of date and time of delivery."
"My husband and I love the bedframe we purchased. It was easy to assemble and looks beautiful. We already had the mattress but it fit perfectly. This item arrived on time and in good condition."
"It is our guest bed and so no one has slept in it yet but it looks excellent and was pretty straight forward to put together."
"This store is great! Very helpful staff. Great communication. On-time delivery. Best yet: our bed is beautiful, sturdy and comfortable. The underbed drawers work well. I am a very happy customer!"
"Fabulous as usual. It was delivered within the week, i was notified with a 2 hr time slot which they stuck to and considering i live out in the sticks thats a miracle. It was terriffic, and still a beautifully and solidly built Hamiton bed in black and brass. Thank you again Mrs Gibbons"
"Having bought 2 bedsteads from them several years ago, I wasn’t going to look anywhere else this time. Their beds are absolutely top notch, I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!"
"Although I had to wait a little while for delivery as the bed I had wanted was not in stock, I am so pleased with my bed. This is my second bed from you, I ordered this one for my guest room. Looks beautiful and great quality. Thank you for keeping me informed about the delivery. Superb service."
"The quality of the bed was excellent and the build of it looks extremely robust. My sons verdict is that it is extremely comfortable. In regards of the service, we were kept informed at every stage of the order being processed and this provided confidence in the service. I also have to say that the delivery company and their drivers were also very good in regards of communication and service, which is a novelty for most logistics companies these days."
"Excellent service, including website, 'chat'-line, and delivery - can't fault it. I bought a quilt for myself, to try it out before thinking about upgrading other bedding. I was impressed by the quality. Two weeks later I bought a mattress and two quilt/pillow/mattress cover sets (for family members). It's an odd thing to say, but since then I actually find I look forward to going to bed. Can't speak highly enough of these products."
"Lovely product, and very helpful customer service. BUT - delivery was poor, late, and in a rented self-drive van with one poor little (he was physically very small) to heave two beds in. He also didn't speak English. And prior to delivery I was sent an email with all the component bed parts listed and asked to confirm that this was what I had ordered. How would I know????"
"The bed was well packed and arrived at the stated time. The instructions to put it together were easy to follow. We were very pleased with it as it appears well made and looks great."
"Love love love my new bed! Not only was it really straight forward to put together it looks amazing an extremely comfortable."
"Excellent service and well protected but that’s was a gash on part of the frame which was a shame considering the lengths they had gone to to protect it. I can only think that it was there when it was packaged"
"We have bought two iron beds from OBC with 5 years apart, different sizes. We are happy with our purchases because of the finishing of the paint, matching colour across all items. Nice detail of the side bar (it is not black, no need of a valance to hide it) and simple to put together. Will buy again if we need a third bed."
"I bought the Ashley double bed for my little girl. Beautiful bed. Lovely quality. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. Very happy."
"The quality of the bed was excellent, very sturdy and easy to assemble. wish we had bought one like this years ago."
"Good service, fast delvery"
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.69 based on 413 reviews