The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
I can't fault the service, it was very quick and very efficient. The bed is exactly what I wanted and is really good quality. It doesn't rock at all and is totally solid. The mattress is also really comfortable.
Absolutely lovely bed and extremely sturdy and well made. We loved the bed so much that we decided to purchase another as well as a mattress. I can only recommend! NOTE: Service and communication was great too! (Even during the pandemic).
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
I purchased a king size and a single frame delighted with both and would definitely buy again from the OBC. Great service and communication.
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Purchased a white Olivia bed.. excellently packed, clear simple directions, and solidly made unlike the cheaper versions available on the high street. Took two of us about ten minutes to have it all put together. Went for the low foot end and absolutely perfect. Thank you.
Good service, delivery and product. Adjustable height and nice finnish on the metal.
Was extremely impressed with OBC. My original (stock) bed went out of stock after it was ordered which put me in a predicament. I found out when I called to query when it would arrive and was told it could be months! However they admitted it was their issue and I was delighted that they agreed to upgrade me to another model they had in verified stock at no extra charge and it was delivered only a few days later. Build quality is fantastic, really heavy/robust. Managed to build it myself in couple of hours, looks fantastic. Would definitely buy from them again.
Chose the Hamilton low foot end bed in black + is perfect for our spare room . Lovely bed and very good customer service replacing the end bed knobs as scratched without any fuss
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 19th June 2021
I don’t think I’d buy another make of bed. We have 2 and everything about them is lovely. They’re not hard to put together either, although I banged my shins a couple of times & the underbed drawers, although so useful, did briefly make me want to cry with frustration.
Great bed, great price, great quality, would highly recommend!
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Sent question one evening answered next day. Placed order on a Sunday for wrong colour, emailed was corrected on the Monday. Customer service brilliant, kept me informed. And bed as described. Well satisfied.
No long waiting for our mattress to arrive. Very happy with the quality of the mattress. Can not fault the online ordering/tracking was accurate and the delivery process on time. All round positive experience!
Our new bed is absolutely stunning! Ordering and delivery time was fab, what a fantastic service and experience! We are over the moon with our new Julia bed frame and the under bed storage - are just perfect! It’s 5 stars from us and highly recommend! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 18th June 2021 The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Love this bed. Bought the simple Paris design in small double size for a small room. It looks great and does not dominate the room. Just wish I had a larger room for some of the more elaborate designs. But quality is great and easy to put together. Very pleased. Thank you.
Bed delivered as expected. fitted together well. A bit more shiny than expected but we kept it.
We were impressed with the choice of beds and even more with such positive reviews. We found two ideal beds and the ivory colour was very pleasing. The ordering process was very quick and efficient and the beds arrived within the week. They were very well packaged and we had no problems putting them up. They are very solid and look marvellous. Would certainly use this company again
I purchased a bed and mattress both of which are excellent great quality the service was great
Really impressed with this company and the bed is really good quality and looks great, doesn’t squeak and sets the room off. I want more!
Ok, so it took a bit longer but when I asked them they actually retired my phone calls! The bed frame is actually fabulous. Very well made and far more comfortable than any other “slatted” bed I have slept on. Great purchase.
We love the Solomon bed. The added storage drawers are a great addition and very spacious. They fit well on the bed frame and are raised up off the floor, a great idea. Minor issues were dealt with promptly and effectively. The bed frame and slats are very good quality and very reasonably priced compared to similar products. Would not hesitate to recommend. Thanks!
Very strong handsome bed frame. Very well made but easy to construct. It replaced an old heavy pine bed. The bedroom now looks so better by opening up the area. You can now see the wall paper/
Great service and great quality bed. It arrived in super quick time.
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.77 based on 1,099 reviews