The Original Bed Company Reviews

Read The Original Bed Company Reviews

sales@obc-uk.net

597, King's Road, London

Tell us how The Original Bed Company made you happy
I can't fault the service, it was very quick and very efficient. The bed is exactly what I wanted and is really good quality. It doesn't rock at all and is totally solid. The mattress is also really comfortable.
Love our bed, easy to put together, sturdy, beautiful details. Great service and delivery. Would highly recommend
Our new bed (Hamilton Crome ) arrived today. Excellent bed and the assembly instructions were very straightforward. Would definitely recommend
I have had a Fuji bed since about August 2020 and whilst it is comfortable I do have one gripe. The slats in the base are really not long enough and since I bought have had 3 drop out as I live on my own I have to get someone to lift the mattress to put back on the bed. Feel they should be slightly longer too loose a fit I know in some of the slats there are tiny holes to pin to the bed but the assembly instructions should make it clear it is HIGHLY recommended. The slats should definitely be longer feel they are being parsimonious with wood which is irritating. Am writing now because another has just come out!
Absolutely love my new bed. (Ashley, black satin) Great quality product and service. Perfect!
Top quality product.
I was looking for an iron bed and came across this company. Really delighted with the purchase and quality. Superbly made and brilliant value. The man who installed was also helpful and fitted it in no time.
Wonderful quality of our solid, heavy bed frame and comfy mattress.
The quality of the bed is amazing , it was very well packaged too. I really like the fact that there were no plastic clips for the slats to go in to . I was informed when the bed would arrive. The bed is really solid and looks great in my loft room, the perfect bed for the space. So thank you The original Bed Company excellent service would highly recommend .
Excellent quality bed, purchased the Glenholm,. Looks stunning in my room, bed is sturdy, doesn't make a sound. Relatively simple to put together, even with one person doing it. Highly recommend this company πŸ‘πŸ»
Love our new bed worth the wait
Excellent service and beds are better than expected
I would highly recommend Original Bed Company. Their beds are solid and are really well made. They are beautiful to look at and would enhance any bedroom. Tanya and her team in OBC have been exceptional over the years, particularly in organising deliveries to the Rep of Ireland pre and post Brexit.
Great bed frame lovely design the black finish set of the newly decorated room
Ordered 2 bed frames one went up perfectly but the other one the hole was slightly out of alignment so my husband had to drill a slightly bigger hole didnt complain as needed bed up & was too much hastle to wait for another bed..overall bed frames are lovely & solid and easy to put together
The Original Bed Company is both professional and efficient. It sells beautifully made beds at reasonable prices. I have bought 2 metal beds in the last year and am thrilled with them both. They were very straightforward to assemble..no missing pieces and accurately drilled. I would wholeheartedly recommend buying from this company.
Second bed purchased in last 6 months. Can’t fault delivery or quality of the bed. Highly recommend the quality of the frame and fixings :)
Great bed, really sturdy. Delivered within the expected time frame
Great company, delivery as arranged. Bed is beautiful very good quality
The Original Bed Company 5 star review on 24th March 2021
we are very happy with the product and with arramgement for delivery!!!
LOVE our Olivia super king size bed & Juno cashmere mattress. Have set the mattress to the highest setting & it looks really luxurious. It is so comfortable. I'd recommend buying extra deep fitted sheets as the mattress is thicker than I've ever had in the past.
Our only complaint would be that the delivery guys wouldn't come into the house (their firms policy because of covid, yet we've had other tradesmen come in). It was a horrendous struggle to get the super king sized mattress up the stairs and I subsequently injured my shoulder... I am still unable to sleep on my right side more than a month later... Sort of defeats the object of having a comfy bed. When you pay over £1200 for bedroom furniture - surely it would be reasonable for the furniture to be delivered to it's proposed destination i.e to the bedroom?
The Original Bed Company is rated 4.75 based on 1,016 reviews