The Original Bedstead Company Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Original Bedstead Company

+44(0)2073511955

sales@obc-uk.net

The Plaza,535 Kings Road

How would you rate The Original Bedstead Company ?

Radhika P
"OBC bed I ordered was the Ranoch 4 poster bed- BEAUTIFUL quality, sturdy, well-made bed. Ive received so many compliments on this bed. Ordered a mattress from them as well, best bed I've ever slept in. excellent customer service too! Definitley recommend."
Elizabeth
"I found the company on Instagram and was pleased to see there was a showroom in Corby saving me a trip to a London! The website didn’t request an appointment so I just turned up where a member of staff was happy to show me the styles and ranges available and discuss manufacturing, colours, delivery etc. I was interested in a chrome or silver bed and discovered that certain brass beds are available in Antique Nickel (this option with images is not shown on their website). I subsequently bought a king size bed in Antique Nickel. Delivery lead time was as promised and professionally installed on the arranged day. All in all I would recommend anyone looking for this type of bed to pay the extra and purchase an excellent, quality built bed, from The Original Bedstead Company."
"bought Chatsworth King in satin white about 7 yrs ago, still going strong, everyone loves it"
"The bed I ordered was easy to erect with two of us, looks absolutely fabulous, appears good and solid, was packed really carefully so all the paintwork remained pristine. It arrived on the day agreed and two very pleasant and polite delivery men brought it into my house for me. I had one query on putting it up and just rang the admin team who gave me the advice immediately that I needed. I couldn't be happier with my purchase."
"They always answer the telephone; they make excellent products and they deliver when they say they will."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"I’m really pleased with the bed, it’s just what I wanted"
"The Original Bedstead Co. use the worst courier that I have ever encountered but their own customer service is appalling. Totally wet, not responsive or proactive and having to be led by their customer. First of all, when the courier company send a text to tell you when your order is due to arrive, the text comes from an anonymous number and contains no information about where the order is from. Secondly, the company managed to split the two parts of my bed by not loading both packages onto the truck they were supposed to be on. When the driver tried to deliver only half a package, he seemed shocked and quite rude about the fact that I wouldn't sign for it or accept it. I called the Original Bedstead Co. and whoever I spoke to was useless, wet and offered no compensation nor seemed particularly eager to help me out. A day later, the packages were reunited and a new delivery date organised (and another day away from the office for me). Guess what, no delivery because of, according to the tracker, a "loading failure." What a joke. I've yet to contact the bedstead company other than by email since but I expect them to be as completely useless as they were before. Avoid these incompetent, useless people."
"Lovely bed, seems very sturdy, doesn't creak at all. Pretty simple to assemble (would have been even quicker if it hadn't been for a rather reluctant screw!) Delivery was very good too as I was kept up to date throughout. Would recommend."
"Good looking, well made bedstead."
"Just had my second metal frame bed and mattress from OBC. Delighted with the service as well as the beds. The Juno Original mattress is very good, and now I have the Juno One for the second bed, which is super. The beds and mattresses are excellent value for money."
"The website was very 'user friendly' being clear and easy to navigate with good pictures. The whole ordering process was quick and simple and I was kept appraised of delivery timing at all stages. The bedstead itself was as described and perfectly complements my new roll-top slipper bath, carrying on the Edwardian theme which suits my bungalow which is over 100 years old. Two of my builders just happened to be here when the bed was delivered and they assembled it for me in minutes. I am pleased with the bed frame and my buying experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
"I absolutely adore my Olivia low-end ivory gloss bed. Once I chased up delivery I was kept fully informed of ETA and it arrived bang on time and on a Bank Holiday too!!"
"Having searched the internet for a reasonably priced supplier of iron beds to obviously happy customers I was delighted to find Then Original Bedstead company. I wanted a high headboard and a great shape as this as to be set against a contrasting wall in teal. I also wanted a less intrusive low footend - Claudia in cream ticked all the boxes. The bed was promptly delivered and the instructions simple to follow. The bed was up and done in under two hours even though I was doing this single handed."
"Our bed is beautiful. It’s exactly what we’ve been after for such a long time. From ordering through to delivery the Original Bed Company were excellent."
"Easy to order, delivery excellent as keep you updated with texts from drivers re delivery time. Bed is beautiful very pleased."
"Always good quality products at a reasonable price.very satisfied with my recent purchase of a bed frame.this is the third bed frame i have purchased over a number of years,never had any problems with them they are built to last."
"It’s beautiful and fairly easy to put together. Thank you"
"Prompt delivery Excellently packed High quality frame Easy to assemble Very pleased with my purchase Would definitely use Original Bedstead co again"
"Great choice on website. Ordering was easy. Communication throughout the ordering and delivery process was excellent."
"Beautifully well made product. Extremely comfortable bed frame and lovely built in drawers. Excellent Communication and delivery services"
"The eight week lead time on the bed was worth the wait. The quality of the bed is fantastic and was relatively straight forward to assemble. I would definitely recommend The Original Bedstead Company, and will certainly buy again from them. The customer care team are also extremely helpful when arranging delivery as well as any queries."
"I love my new bed! Easy to put up, looks great and great value."
The Original Bedstead Company is rated 4.69 based on 300 reviews