Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Only 3 stars as I was disappointed with the packaging of the Lithops as most of the compost was in the bottom of the box! Fortunately due to the nature of the plants there wasn't any damage to them they were just very shaken about. Having repotted them they are now looking far better than on arrival.
The plants were lovely but the packaging for delivery was clumsy and led to a lot of lost compost.
I didn't buy a premium pair of boots however, ithe top of the boots should of been oval the pair I received were square, apart from that all good.
I ordered something for click and collect but when I arrived I was til the item was incorrectly advertised so not available. Very annoying as I had driven from Builth. No way of getting loyalty points on £100s I have spent since last March
Hi Claire,
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the item you purchased. I hope the problem was rectified when you were here, however if I can help any further please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I am pleased to inform you that you can have your points credited from all the 'Click & Collect' orders you have placed since March. Just give us a call with your order numbers and reward card number and we will get this sorted.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Joe :)
Bit disappointed I ordered 2 of your glass trees,wanted one of each pattern but I was sent 2 of the same. I understand that,that’s all you had but would have liked to be asked before you sent them.
Item was not in stock but still showed on the website which was disappointing
Not happy with my cushion not a good filling in it like my other 3 cushions as they have a feather filling please can I have a replacement filling as cushion is going a funny shape and for the price it should be perfect m innes
I didnt receive an email to say it had been dispatched as it states I would in your delivery terms. I also think 6.95 is a little pricey for delivery when I only ordered 3 items and it was a small parcel. It only cost 3.10 to send via post office. Apart from that it was fine. I was very pleased to see I could order give vouchers on line
Slow and expensive delivery
One iterm broken still waiting for replacement
I ordered paper Christmas chains and a Christmas stocking hanger
The paper chains are delightful
However the Christmas stocking hanger was broken .
The company are going to refund me once the broken hanger is returned.
Delivery was swift but puzzle I ordered did look a little ‘worn’ ... not opened yet as a Christmas gift, seals intact but box image rather faded (as if been sitting in the sun?) ... if there was not such a shortage on puzzles just now (covid), I might have returned item as rather shabby looking for a gift 🙁
My Bags of flour were poorly packed, the cardboard box was cheap quality and thin, and so therefore prone to damage.
On receipt, the flour bags were visible through the torn cardboard,......luckily, the bags of flour were NOT punctured.
So, do not send 6lbs of flour in rubbish packaging.
Items were out of stock so never got my order.....
Love the cushions but not impressed with delivery. Don’t think I got an update email about delivery, so I was away when parcel arrived. The box was not robust enough and was badly bashed; the cushions had no protection, just laid loose in the box and the box was left on the path - if it had rained the cushions would have been ruined. Not good !
I ordered our lounger set and didn’t know that the item wasn’t in stock. I waited for a few days to receive an email with delivery details but got nothing. I then contacted you to ask why I’d not heard anything regarding the delivery? and was told it wasn’t in stock. You should have made this more clear, as we could have purchased it from another supplier for less money, - (same price but free delivery - not the additional £50) - but their site clearly stated they hadn’t any stock at present. Not very pleased with the outcome I’m afraid.
My purchase online of twelve terracotta plant pot feet was simple through an easy to navigate website, and the parcel arrival in the time frame specified. Thank you. However, if the individual responsible for packing the pot feet had taken time to wrap them a little more efficiently, then perhaps they would not have arrived chipped after being shunted about in the box during carriage. The company policy to recycle package material is to be encouraged. Smarter, more thoughtful packaging even more so.
All bags had been damaged and tapped up.
The delivery was good and ordering easy. I liked the product just disappointed that two lights in one box don’t work even after trying to charge the batteries
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,142 reviews