Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

Based on 5,244 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Delivery was fine, quality less so. Trellis was broken at the corners
Mainly ok, the Web page wasn't too clear. It read as if you'd get a mix of 3 plants but there is only one.
Excellent product at an equally excellent price and would have given 5 stars but despite warning customer service of a narrow lane and driveway to the house the patio set was delivered on a huge rigid truck and took over an hour to manhandle into the drive which would never have been successful had we not used our own vehicle to help the driver. BEWARE if you order anything and you live down a country lane.
Great product, cat absolutely loves his new toy but was dismayed at excessive postage
Nice tea but a bit weak
Items did not arrive as promised , which was down to the courier I think . items well packed and as expected
There was no card in the delivery that I dictated
Had Xmas Dinner here today. Had made a telephone booking with deposit for 2 people also stated what we wanted from menu.. Didn't have to wait long to be seated. The dinner was more than adequate but thought maybe gravy should have served separately! Dessert was a disaster really as they give us Xmas pud with custard! Which we never asked for as we had chosen another item on menu. Told them twice but they insisted on bringing it back to us. Got fed up so left the dessert and went to pay the price in full, less deposit!! I could see the staff were trying their best as it was really busy.
Ordered 2 wooden crates and I was a bit disappointed that they were not of a similar quality,. One was a bit split at the edges. I wanted to use them as a pair for outdoor storage, so they were a bit disappointing. Service and packing were good though.
I was unhappy about the amount of soft plastic and sticky tape used. I appreciate you had to take care but feel it was excessive.
Box arrived bashed and torn, luckily plant inside had minimal damage
One item out of stock when items arrived the box was ripped open and poor packaging luckily items were ok
ordered as anniversary gift forfriends but took longer to be delivered than said - so arrived late
The roses arrived promptly, unfortunately they had been packed in boxes that were too small and many of the buds and flowers were broken, a great pity as the plants are otherwise excellent.
Service has usually been very good to excellent. However the last click and collect I ordered. When the items were brought out to my car by an older staff member, I was thrust the receipt. I said thankyou and thankyou for loading the car but had no reaction back and the staff member left shaking his head and tutting. I can only imagine they thought they shouldn't have been helping me out because I am in my 30s, however I have a serious health issue and have been strictly sheilding so am being very careful. I was left feeling upset.
Somewhat upset that I ordered Haws water can roses but that is not what was supplied. Delivery was fine.
Used to be our favourite garden centre and travelled from Hereford. Not now expanded so much just seems to be another clone... staff seemed so unhappy and sparse, paid for coffee on way out which we threw away no coffee taste at all and very expensive for a paper cup... Very sadly we won’t be back nor our friends and family so sad 😞
Purchased a garden arch and gate which I'm delighted with. The delivery itself and communication regarding the delivery, didn't match the promises made on the website, and were dissapointing.
The Click & Collect was very easy. The plants were astonishingly pricey and a couple looked a bit ropey when I got them home. If I had been picking in the store, I probably would have avoided picking those two.
As I haven’t yet received my garden furniture, I can’t really comment any further.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 5,244 reviews