Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
ordered as anniversary gift forfriends but took longer to be delivered than said - so arrived late
The roses arrived promptly, unfortunately they had been packed in boxes that were too small and many of the buds and flowers were broken, a great pity as the plants are otherwise excellent.
Service has usually been very good to excellent. However the last click and collect I ordered. When the items were brought out to my car by an older staff member, I was thrust the receipt. I said thankyou and thankyou for loading the car but had no reaction back and the staff member left shaking his head and tutting. I can only imagine they thought they shouldn't have been helping me out because I am in my 30s, however I have a serious health issue and have been strictly sheilding so am being very careful. I was left feeling upset.
Somewhat upset that I ordered Haws water can roses but that is not what was supplied. Delivery was fine.
Used to be our favourite garden centre and travelled from Hereford. Not now expanded so much just seems to be another clone... staff seemed so unhappy and sparse, paid for coffee on way out which we threw away no coffee taste at all and very expensive for a paper cup... Very sadly we won’t be back nor our friends and family so sad 😞
Purchased a garden arch and gate which I'm delighted with. The delivery itself and communication regarding the delivery, didn't match the promises made on the website, and were dissapointing.
The Click & Collect was very easy. The plants were astonishingly pricey and a couple looked a bit ropey when I got them home. If I had been picking in the store, I probably would have avoided picking those two.
As I haven’t yet received my garden furniture, I can’t really comment any further.
Unfortunately, one of the delphiniums sent was not viable. The other was damaged, but was a much bigger plant and is fine. The rest of my order was fine.
I was disappointed to receive such small bottles when I thought I had ordered 70cl. Probably my mistake but not sure if the sizes were given.
although well packed one jar found to have broken in transit
Very nice staff, though to be called after ordering and paying to be asked to pay £5 more for postage because your courier decided to charge you more is not really very cool. Staff member was very friendly so it didn’t matter, but other customers might get ratty.
I bought a Thai costellation and a white Fusion calathea. The Thai is absolutely stunning but the calathea was a disaster. Informed the company ( as soon I received the plant) with uploaded pictures but they come back with " I have the same at home, the same batch and is fine". Well, paying £65 for a not so good plant and I don't think it's ok. I tried to call the company ( as advised in the mail) but the I couldn't get through. It's a shame as I said the Thai was absolutely beautiful, I just expecting a bit more consideration at my calathea ( which iam still recovering, but it will take long time)
Only 3 stars as I was disappointed with the packaging of the Lithops as most of the compost was in the bottom of the box! Fortunately due to the nature of the plants there wasn't any damage to them they were just very shaken about. Having repotted them they are now looking far better than on arrival.
The plants were lovely but the packaging for delivery was clumsy and led to a lot of lost compost.
I didn't buy a premium pair of boots however, ithe top of the boots should of been oval the pair I received were square, apart from that all good.
I ordered something for click and collect but when I arrived I was til the item was incorrectly advertised so not available. Very annoying as I had driven from Builth. No way of getting loyalty points on £100s I have spent since last March
Hi Claire, I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the item you purchased. I hope the problem was rectified when you were here, however if I can help any further please don't hesitate to get in touch. I am pleased to inform you that you can have your points credited from all the 'Click & Collect' orders you have placed since March. Just give us a call with your order numbers and reward card number and we will get this sorted. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Joe :)
Bit disappointed I ordered 2 of your glass trees,wanted one of each pattern but I was sent 2 of the same. I understand that,that’s all you had but would have liked to be asked before you sent them.
Item was not in stock but still showed on the website which was disappointing
Not happy with my cushion not a good filling in it like my other 3 cushions as they have a feather filling please can I have a replacement filling as cushion is going a funny shape and for the price it should be perfect m innes
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,330 reviews