Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Unfortunately my gift did not arrive in time for a birthday present as the postage was incorrect.
the goods came and were all broken - looked like they had been sent out before and returned previously, or had been in your stock for a very long time
Very pleased with product and delivery.
Thought the postage charge quite steep, about a third of the clock price
it took a week to receive 3 packets of seeds ordered online
Ordered something online at weekend. On Monday phoned to say item was actually unavailable. Refund was swift though.
Stock levels on site didn’t reflect what was actually available to send which meant over half my order wasn’t delivered. The postage costs for such a light small parcel were eye wateringly steep and cost more than the order itself.
That being said the items that arrived were of good quality and value and there were at least attempts to sort the matter out even if wasn’t entirely to my satisfaction.
You sent an item I didn’t order instead of the item I ordered whic wasn’t in stock. You offered me 50 % discount which I accepted but I haven’t received to daye
Nothing further to comment.
I bought the Easter Island head for the garden. Great item. Very good communication from the time I placed the order. The centre kept in touch as to delivery and the item was well package. Lots of different items, will definitely be returning to them again.
Good Afternoon,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your order with us online. We have noticed you have left us a 2-star review however this does not seem to reflect your positive message which you have also left.

Our customer reviews are very important to us, and we hope that you will be willing to revise your review.

If there were any issues with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Old Railway Line Garden Centre
The product base broke before I unwrapped it, good old Gorilla Glue. Poor quality product and watch out for the postage. Cheaper on Amazon!
Item received damaged due to packaging but reimbursed immediately,
The Frog was extremely disappointing - poorly put together - I had to put a lot of it together myself, and the lighting piece had nothing on which to balance before attaching a poorly constructed globe on top of it. Altogether a lot of time wasted, poor instructions, and a very poor final result. I have destroyed all the boxes and wrapping so cannot return it.
Probably a very good garden centre but let me down big time on a online order.
My order was cancelled as the items were "out of date"!!
Upset half price scone was not one of our choice 'was dearer and inferior.I had fruit scone, my partner declined as they all looked pathetic. If you want to see what a scone should be like, visit Oakchurch Garden centre, Merchant House In Leominster, The Engine Shed in Ross On Wye to name a few. Latte ok but Americano was weak. Not much in way of plants and generally too expensive.
Voucher ordered at 9am Saturday morning. Confirmation email at 9.16am. No voucher delivered by Wed. Telephoned to ask if it had been posted and was told they had forgot to post it. Not happy.
Ordered coffee and tea cake for 4. We drank our coffee and no sign of the teacake, we asked a member of staff who said the order hadn’t gone through to the kitchen, not just our order, but several others too
Santa’s grotto not as good as normal. The elves were embarrassing tbh, for any age. It’s just dragging it out and the kids got bored. Also I think you should gave had Santa with a welsh accent
My purchase doesn't look anything like the picture 😒
Apart from the abundant Christmas fayre and the wreaths, i was v disappointed. The outdoor plants did not attract me. The food has gone donwn. I did not wish to complain as I had a voucher from last time. I had sweet and sour chicken which was tasteless, so left most. My friend had battered fish and chips, the fish looked like it had come out of a box and she left half. Staff as ever helpful. Your kitchen really needs attention.
Dear M Evans,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your constructive feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your visit to our Railway Restaurant was not at the normal high-standards we expect. We have spoken to the kitchen and front of staff gain a further understanding of what occurred that day. We have set processes to ensure that all food is prepared and served at the highest standard so are very disappointed to hear of your comments.

Please in future let us know of any issues when you are here so we can rectify them straight away. We always strive to offer the best customer service and experience possible to ensure all customers leave happy after an enjoyable visit.

We hope to see you again soon. If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Regards,