Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
I have been delighted and very impressed by the courtesy and service received from you all. My package of tubs arrived quickly and in good order and I was pleased to read that you are recycling your packaging. Im sorry I hadn’t heard of your excellent garden centre before and I shall look forward to future communication with you. I shall also pass a good word on to friends. Five stars to you!
Posted 1 hour ago
Was delighted with the quick delivery and quality of my 🌹
Rapid response, better quality than I expected for the price
Excellent service!
Great product and great service
Plant arrived quick Packaged very well very happy will definitely order again
Cottage delights traditional farmhouse pickle Is even better than Branston, loads of lively chunks AND it’s gluten free. I highly recommend it!!!! Buying from them is a great way to support a local business.
Really pleased with my order fast delivery.
First class service - Excellent
I gave 5 stars to The Old Railway Line Garden Centre because I received my order promptly and the packaging was 1st class. I appreciate getting my order sent to this part of the UK (N. Ireland) when other suppliers are not doing so. Well done and highly recommended.
Hi your staff are fantastic. Customer service 10 out of 10. Even though the product was not in stock. Misplaced. They phoned as soon as they new. Well done. Excellent staff.
Ordered a rose for a wedding anniversary, it arrived and had some flowers on, they smelt gorgeous.
Customer was very pleased with the delivery 🚚 and a lovely heathy plant.Good presentation.
I was very pleased with the service packaging was fantastic very much better than all the online garden centres I have used plant was lovely and strong and excellent value for money .Delivery was very quick and updated all the time .
Price is value for money
Super efficient company. Fast delivery. Well packed. Highly recommended.
Good!! Very good! Keep up the good work!
Good product. Good price. Prompt delivery. Thank you.
prompt and efficient service, excellent value for money
My picture was so safely packaged and arrived super quick. It’s gorgeous thank you!
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,340 reviews