Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

Based on 5,251 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Very good customer service
Great service and nice people to deal with
Great service great plant and a fantastic delivery time I fully recommend the best.
A very quick and efficient online purchase. Great packaging for a fragile product. Thanks
Pleased with my pot feet! Order arrived well packaged and very promptly.
Really helpful. Prompt delivery. Extremely pleased with my purchase
This was a present so I didn’t get it out of the packaging properly. It looked in very good condition and the recipient was very pleased with it. It arrived quickly
Very well packed and good fast service
I regularly purchase sauces from Old Railway Line Garden Centre. I’m very happy with the service, it’s correct every time and we’ll communicated. All at a good price.
A lovely shopping experience. Everything was well priced, packed and shipped (in reused packaging, perfect) - equals really pleased customers this end. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use again.
Great service. Easy ordering and fast delivery
Came on time and was waht we wanted, but maybe we should have got a different base!
I have never visited this garden centre so I cannot comment on the standard of instore service but the garden table and chairs set on their website was competitively priced, so I ordered on-line. The whole ordering and delivery process was very efficient with a call from the online sales team to arrange a suitable date for delivery. The product was delivered on time and the quality of the product was very good.
We’ve always had a brilliant shopping experience at The Old Railway Line. Very friendly and helpful staff. One offered to take our heavy trolley with bags of compost to the tills while we finished the rest of our shopping. Another when asked a question wasn’t sure of the answer, rang a colleague and found out the information. The vast range and quality of products is highly recommended. A short while ago we had some more bags of compost delivered and can also recommend their delivery service. Our new raised vegetable bed is great and we’re looking forward to enjoying the ‘harvest’. Thanks you to everyone at The Old Railway Line!
Excellent on all counts, rose is thriving already has buds, packaging perfect as was time between me placing my order and delivery, many thanks 🌹😊
Excellent service. Delivery on time. Very happy with my purchase.
Great service, good communication, ideal items
prompt delivery many thanks
Very pleased with the whole purchase, especially the delivery, with the rare personal service of ringing to check when is best, and in my case, re-arranging to suit!
Excellent product and service