Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Easy to order Well packed Prompt to deliver No problem
Hi, your service is usually excellent and most staff go above and beyond! I have been a customer for many years and love shopping with you. Your range, quality of most goods, staff interaction is why I have graded you as above. However there is the odd staff member that lets you down. Because most staff are so polite, pleasant and accommodating, the not so good ones stand out. The website isn’t great right now either as stock levels aren’t quite correct. You also can’t give colour/type instructions on click and collect so have2send another email. Never tried the restaurant but hope to when you re-open, can’t wait!
Ordered item online, it was delivered promptly. Price was competitive with elsewhere even when factoring in delivery charge.
Excellent service print reply to a query I made, the item arrived very well packed and marked Fragile.
Great price on the products and thought over a certain amount would trim delivery charge so was initially disappointed with postal charge but to be fair the item was heavy and very well packaged and tracked Hermes parcel so no problems really and happy with everything overall, so thank you 👍
I purchased and paid for 8 bottles of Xmas beer online for my husband. I received an email asking for me to send a copy of my driving/passport to prove my age. What an absolute waste of time. Only good thing they refunded the money I had already paid. Still totally godsmacked by the request.
My order was a birthday gift for my daughter. Ordered 09/11/20. My credit card was debited 10/11/20. £54.93. When I phoned Sunday 15/11/20 I was given a tracking number with Hermes and told it would be sorted on the Monday.To date this order remains with your choice of carrier and I have been told that you will investigate and when you receive the goods back I will get a refund. I cancelled the order within the 7 day period and I know my rights regarding on line ordering. Why should I have to wait for a refund when you investigate a parcel which you sent out. I am in Ireland and my daughter is in England. £54.93 will not break my bank so when you decide to refund just give the money to a charity, if you wont refund me. Thank You Marie Mc Nulty
Item missing from my order and not sure at this point they are even willing to resolve their error.
We bought an expensive garden sculpture online, when it arrived (which was prompt to be fair but delivery did cost £50), it was badly packed and packaging was wet. When opened the item was quite obviously ex display, but we weren’t told this and it was full price. There was some minor damage and surface rust. I emailed them straight away over 2 weeks ago and have not yet had a reply. Poor customer service.
Dear Staff at Old Railway Line Garden Centre, Thank you for the stellar service and quality products you provide year round. And during this current health crisis due to the pandemic, you have not wavered. Thanks for your thoughtful and empathetic approach to doing business. You are a credit to your community, locally and nationally. Keep up the great work!
Friendly, helpful and as efficient as always, thank you, especially in these difficult times you have worked a system and are as lively to deal with as always.
I had a really bad experience with the garden centre. I tried to support them as they are an independent garden centre but unfortunately it was not worth it. They offered me one to two day delivery, I paid extra for this, I haven't had my items even dispatched a week after and was told it would not arrive until after 10 days that I ordered it. I asked for a refund and cancellation of the order, this happen a couple of days later, they didn't even attempt to rectify the situation or offer an alternative If they can't cope with demand of orders they should not be taking orders. Really disappointed
Has not arrived w!
I have not received my order
Terrible service! I have not yet received my seeds and you have not responded to my request for delivery info.
Well unfortunately my two plants turned up in a box that was not even marked ‘this way up’ and so of course the plants and dirt were all over the plac3 inside the box. I did my best to put them back together and hoped for the best but sadly they had obviously had too much trauma and within a couple of days both plants were dead. Such a shame and I am beyond disappointed.
I did not receive the items I ordered. When I enquired I was told that they had been put on a transport for delivery but had then got lost! When I asked for replacements I was told all but one had sold out. I am still waiting for a refund.
Plants were great as usual. But it would be helpful if you could arrange to have VAT amounts displayed on your till slips so we don't have to hassle staff at check-out. In the restaurant, your staff do NOT know how to make smoothies! Half the mix was solid ice cubes, not even crushed ice. £3 for frozen water? No thanks. In any event, smoothies are normally made with a yoghurt base...not ice. What you are trying to make--unsuccessfully--is frappés. Very disappointing.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,971 reviews