Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Great delivery but only problem was the Box said this way up on it but the plants were laid on there side so soil did spill but overall they still good
Lovely spiral trees shame the pots had cracked when they arrived by the trees looked healthy
Order received within two days and goods seem to be in good condition. Would consider using again
Lovely items - very impressed with the quality ⭐️
I ordered a Calathea White Fusion, had it for a week now and seems to be doing well so far. It was very well wrapped, many layers of protection in the post, which is always appreciated! It came with one yellow leaf and a few damaged spots tho, which could have been from the very intense wrapping, I’m not sure. But there’s also new growth so it’s okay.
Purchase arrived on time- well packed which sensibly avoided breakages and waste . Now enjoying the marmalade on my breakfast toast !!
Staff always very helpful.
Very pleased with my artificial fig tree which sits well in an unused part of the kitchen. No nonsense speedy order and delivery process.
Nice easy to use Website and pleased to be ordering from a smaller business. They stock the items I was.looking for. Only downside is the use of HERMES for delivery, as its maybe coming, or it maybe hidden somewhere!
Very happy with my order - only one flower crushed by packaging . . . but will hopefully flower next year!
My order was sent promptly and in good condition
Items delivered in good condition. No date/time given or link to courier firm - Parcelforce - with their reference number. Message left via BT system regarding delivery which was made a day later than originally notified.
The plant arrived in an expected condition for the time of year, possibly suffered a little being delivered but it was well packaged. I’m ok with a bit of bruising on the leaves especially as there was new growth. I did get a discount code for future purchases but it was out of date- it hasn’t put me off ordering again.
I would recommend this company.
Good service
Nice quality shrubs as advertised, well packaged and quick delivery
I was pleased with the prompt delivery and the way what I purchased was packed. Well done
Satisfied customer
Good clear sowing instructions thank you.
I did have to send an email wondering if the seeds I ordered were lost in the post as they seemed to take awhile to arrive, but that could be the postal service.
Look forward to seeing them pop up.
Thanks
The product was well packed and arrived safely. The only criticism is with Hermes. They sent a message to say the day it would be delivered but I had no further contact giving an ETA. Luckily we were in. The guy who does our local deliveries, is not the sharpest knife in the draw.
First time I’ve used the online service. It was all very easy and the service was speedy and everything was well packaged. Very happy with my purchases. Thank you.
Great service thanks