Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

Based on 5,244 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Good quality,well packed,quick service.
Very pleased with my purchase. I did request it to be delivered on or near a date but was shipped straight away.
Bought two metal sunflowers which are great,well made and good size. Would have given 5 stars but felt the petals needed more paint( which I have done!) would recommend
Great product at a great price
All well so far as we know. The recipients acknowledged receipt with thanks. The carrier provided some confusion by telling us that they were about to despatch when we had asked for a delated delivery, and by addressing us, the senders, using the recipients' names. But it all seems to have sorted out in the ned.
Good product.efficient service and excellent swift delivery.first time buyer and won't be the last.
good price and fast delivery
Present was just what I was looking for thank you
The initial order arrived damaged but I they sent me a quick replacement. Thanks a lot, The planter looks lovely
Great plant well established just what I was looking for thanks
Everything went according to plan.
Pretty good. Great to see plants thoughtfully and individually packaged using whatever scrap/reusable cardboard was available. Arrived in good condition and in little time. Would buy from again.
Although you could not supply me with my product you were quick to say that the product was getting past its best, thanks for that
Easy to purchase and quick delivery. I only wish there was less packaging. Does compost need to be boxed? If it does, I'd like to see recyclable packing tape as it reduces non-recyclable waste and would save a lot of time removing it all to be able to recycle the card
Excellent delivery. I ordered Easter eggs and they were gifts . The package arrived safe and secure. Thank you
Very good service even though I did not get what I wanted as it was out of stock.
Arrived well packaged and on time but with a couple of manufacturing blemishes in the glaze, which hopefully won't create a weakness and frost issue down the line.
Good service and plant was well packaged would recommend
My order was processed with a customer care focussed professionalism phoning me to let me the dispatch time and stock availability. A good service was provided. Would shop again at some point.
Happy with the goods and products. However it was two small boxes wrapped in the most gigantic outer box I have ever seen and stuffed with shredded cardboard as padded support. Very excessive for plastic ornaments. Overall happy though.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 5,244 reviews