Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Found a water feature at the Old Railway Garden Centre that was sold out everywhere but they sold us their display model. We are based in West Sussex. The communication and customer service throughout was excellent. The delivery was at the agreed time. Would definitely shop on line with them again!
Good efficient service. Our click and collect item was ready for collection as arranged. We also wandered around the garden centre but found all the one way systems somewhat confusing.
Sometimes you can’t always find the exact item you want on the website. I understand that with so many products it’s difficult but less of some and more of others would be good. With more and more of us shopping online it would be good to see a seasonal planting item as we don’t all know what we should plant when until it’s too late. Click and collect service very good though.
Items were exactly what I wanted. The price was excellent, a real bargain. Items were well packed and arrived undamaged.
I ordered a raised planter from yourselves...although li arrived within a week unfortunately, it had one of the extended foots missing. When I notified the company I was offered a full refund, if I wanted to return the item however, I was pleased with my purchase and asked if they might locate the missing foot. Matthew promised he would try. As agreed Matthew rang me back a few weeks later but was unable to locate the missing foot I was offered and accepted a 50% discount which arrived back into my account a few days later. More than satisfied with the after sales service.
It would be good to have a tracking device on line to show when the item would arrive.
My order of herbs were well packaged and arrived in good condition. They had journeyed all the way to the north of Scotland! I like the use of recycled materials in the packaging.
The decals are lovely and good quality. I was just a bit disappointed with fairly slow delivery. I would have thought Royal Mail would have been quicker. Just a thought.
Service is good at
Good service but would suggest that you pre- assemble and palletise and cling film wrap for delivery
Always good prompt service
Arrived on time and as expected.
Plants arrived on time and in good condition. Communication was positive and had a can do approach.
Good service , just took a while to come . 😃
Well pleased with the feet,one of them were damaged. Informed them,no hesitation I was offered a refund for the damaged one.
Honey pot planters are just what we wanted
Very pleased with tubs,good price,came quite quickley may want more later on.
Quality excellent, packaging very secure and pleased all recycled however I could then to recycle as lots of plastic wrap. Otherwise would use again.
Good quality at a responsible price
Very quick delivery - far quicker than some of the large well-known nurseries. All my plants arrived looking healthy and are now growing on. The packaging was not as good as it could be and there was quite a bit of spillage of compost, but I think that much of this was down to the delivery. The plants were still in good condition.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,967 reviews