Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Not as expected
Prompt excellent service and loved the jigsaw.
Rose was carefully packaged and quickly dispatched . Thank you
We love The Old Railway Garden centre and thank them for their support over the past year. Being honest I don’t find ordering from your Web site. When searching a garden item often other non garden items pop up as well. Looking forward to being able to visit again soon.
Quick and easy. Placed my order online and was able to collect within an hour. The staff at the centre were very helpful and put the order into the boot of my car for me.
Even in these trying times, great service & easy click & collect
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 28th February 2021
excellent service and products.
Easy website to use and prompt delivery
Arrived quickly and well packaged.
The item I received had a slight fault and when I emailed back the response I had was very prompt and efficient.
Beautiful flowers looks real
I ordered a large artificial plant. I’m very pleased with it, good quality and arrived in 2 days. Well done.
Brilliant. Thank you.
Good quality plants
Superb service, keenly priced & VERY well packaged
The best click & collect service I have experienced. Straightforward online ordering and the collection is efficiently and safely managed by polite and friendly staff. Excellent variety available and everything I needed was in stock. Thank you!
Lovely spiral trees shame the pots had cracked when they arrived by the trees looked healthy
Excellent service
Ordering was easy, and arrived within a couple of days. Thank you for a great service.
Very pleased with my plants. Arrived very quickly, very well packaged, healthy and blooming nicely in my garden.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,159 reviews