Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Delivery charge doubled the price!!
Order cancelled as they wanted to charge me £140 delivery charge !!
I ordered One hay basket and you sent two and charged me for 3. I returned the second one last week by “signed for” post but have yet to receive a refund for 2 items overcharged.
Item not in stock despite the web site saying it was.
All of my plants arrived damaged as they were not packaged securely. I am trying to rescue them.
No acknowledgement of order of 26th March. Heard nothing until 3rd April, Informed item allegedly broken in transit and now you're out of stock. Look forward to my card refund. Very disappointing.
A few days prior to the delivery I called the company to get an information about delivery time frame. A very sharp woman answered the phone and I thought after the call that I had some something wrong. Oops! Sorry that I have disturbed you! My plants came in such poor estate that I could not imagine how can someone pack those plants so badly. Of course I took a picture but it is on my phone and I cant be bothered to upload to the computer and I will NEVER buy from your company again so it doesn't really matter.
I ordered something online on the 19th March and still have not received it on the 29th. I have just emailed and all I've had back is this feedback request - so far not very impressed :(
I’ve been asked to provide a review but still haven’t received my order yet!!!
Order not received
Dear Claire, I am sorry to hear you have not received your order from us and have left us a 1-star review. Looking at the tracking information for your order it appears to have been lost in transit by the couriers. We will therefore redispatch your order immediately and expect your order to be delivered early next week. We do wish that in future, if you have any issues to please contact us directly to give us chance to rectify the problem before leaving a review as unfortunate events out of our control can sometimes occur. If you have any further queries regarding your order please contact us privately for assistance. Kind Regards, Graham Lewis
Still waiting for the item and get no response to emails from them after 2 weeks
You were out of stock, yet you still list it on your website.
Not as expected
absolutely shocking customer service. Pots were packed without any paper/bubble wrap for protection. There was a hole in the box and one pot was damaged. After reporting the damage I received an email offering me 20% refund off the pot if I wanted to keep it or I could send it back and a replacement would be sent on receipt. I arranged to have it collected but no one from Hermes arrived. Another date was set but still no one arrived to collect it. It is still here with me a week after it should have been collected. I have paid for 2 pots but only have one. NEVER AGAIN!!!
The plant I ordered looked nothing like the one on the website. Very very disappointed. Best garden centre in the Uk. How did they get that ?
I have not yet recieved the item - suggest you change your delivery system.
My name is Linda Cannon and I ordered a poinsettia plant for 3 friends. When they were received I discovered they were fake when I thought I was ordering a real plant from a garden centre. Disappointing.
I bought a wreath only to be told days later that it was not in stock. The refund came through quickly though
Hi! It took me one hour to get baubles because of theor syste and then after lolpng wait like over a week i received them but one bauble was sent wrong. I contcted with customer service and they told me to send it back on my expense and will send me the new one, once they received the one that they have sent me wrong by the way. These baubles are half the price now and they really havent offered to send me a one. Other companies would send with a next day service. Very poor cs, they dont care about customers obviosly. Please dont but!!!!
You delivery company were terrible left my delivery between 2 wheelie bins on the ground at this time of year. I’d I’d not receive any email or txt about when the delivery was taking place. I called today and got no satisfaction basically told there is nothing that you can do so I now have a damp wet box with gifts for my kids Xmas in it. Will not be ordering from you again terrible service
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,954 reviews