Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
absolutely shocking customer service. Pots were packed without any paper/bubble wrap for protection. There was a hole in the box and one pot was damaged. After reporting the damage I received an email offering me 20% refund off the pot if I wanted to keep it or I could send it back and a replacement would be sent on receipt. I arranged to have it collected but no one from Hermes arrived. Another date was set but still no one arrived to collect it. It is still here with me a week after it should have been collected. I have paid for 2 pots but only have one. NEVER AGAIN!!!
The plant I ordered looked nothing like the one on the website.
Very very disappointed.
Best garden centre in the Uk. How did they get that ?
I have not yet recieved the item - suggest you change your delivery system.
My name is Linda Cannon and I ordered a poinsettia plant for 3 friends. When they were received I discovered they were fake when I thought I was ordering a real plant from a garden centre. Disappointing.
I bought a wreath only to be told days later that it was not in stock. The refund came through quickly though
Hi!

It took me one hour to get baubles because of theor syste and then after lolpng wait like over a week i received them but one bauble was sent wrong. I contcted with customer service and they told me to send it back on my expense and will send me the new one, once they received the one that they have sent me wrong by the way. These baubles are half the price now and they really havent offered to send me a one. Other companies would send with a next day service. Very poor cs, they dont care about customers obviosly. Please dont but!!!!
You delivery company were terrible left my delivery between 2 wheelie bins on the ground at this time of year. I’d I’d not receive any email or txt about when the delivery was taking place. I called today and got no satisfaction basically told there is nothing that you can do so I now have a damp wet box with gifts for my kids Xmas in it. Will not be ordering from you again terrible service
Still not been delivered despite raising 2 cases with Hermes
My first order didn't go through, I didn't complete payment, nor did I receive a confirmation email. After waiting for about 30 minutes I decided to try to order again. This time I was sent a code to enter for payment and received a confirmation email...then at some stage the first order also went through without me knowing. I received two orders and had to send one back at my expense. So I'm not totally impressed with your system.
Box turned up in the most dreadful condition. Very disappointed
Farmers fruit cake, utter rubbish, need to cut back on sugar as it just crumbles, Baker back to the drawing board pls
Plant got lost in the post for 11 days, arrived dead and mouldy. Told I couldn't have a replacement until the Spring despite them being made aware the plant was for placing on a grave. In order to obtain a refund, I have been told to return the plant and "IF" they receive it back then they will give me my money back. This wasn't a cheap plant and the customer service I've received has been deplorable. Will never shop here again. Do not trust this business at all. So upset and unhappy! :-(
Excellent price and service.
Hi Mrs Powell,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your order with us online. We have noticed you have left us a 1-star review however this does not seem to reflect your positive message which you have also left.

Our customer reviews are very important to us, and we hope that you will be willing to revise your review.

If there were any issues with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Graham Lewis
I purchased and paid for 8 bottles of Xmas beer online for my husband.
I received an email asking for me to send a copy of my driving/passport to prove my age. What an absolute waste of time.
Only good thing they refunded the money I had already paid. Still totally godsmacked by the request.
My order was a birthday gift for my daughter.
Ordered 09/11/20.
My credit card was debited 10/11/20.
£54.93.
When I phoned Sunday 15/11/20 I was given a tracking number with Hermes and told it would be sorted on the Monday.To date this order remains with your choice of carrier and I have been told that you will investigate and when you receive the goods back I will get a refund.

I cancelled the order within the 7 day period and I know my rights regarding on line ordering.
Why should I have to wait for a refund when you investigate a parcel which you sent out. I am in Ireland and my daughter is in England.

£54.93 will not break my bank so when you decide to refund just give the money to a charity, if you wont refund me.
Marie Mc Nulty
Item missing from my order and not sure at this point they are even willing to resolve their error.
We bought an expensive garden sculpture online, when it arrived (which was prompt to be fair but delivery did cost £50), it was badly packed and packaging was wet. When opened the item was quite obviously ex display, but we weren’t told this and it was full price. There was some minor damage and surface rust. I emailed them straight away over 2 weeks ago and have not yet had a reply. Poor customer service.
Today we visited and tried to purchase goods totalling £106. We intended to pay with Gift vouchers given to us as presents for our recent house move.
The Giftcard vouchers were National Garden Gift vouchers. After two hours selecting gifts we were shocked and disappointed that we were unable to use them since “your tills were not equipped to accept them”,we were told that only paper vouchers were acceptable. We have been frequent customers over the years but will not be returning in the future.
Good Morning,
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding the HTA national gift card vouchers. Unfortunately, as you have stated we are unable to accept the card vouchers due to the way our till operating system is set up, this is an issue which many shops do experience. Due to this inconvenience the HTA website has a feature enabling you to find out which garden centres accept the paper or card vouchers. If you are finding it difficult to use your HTA national gift cards, you can contact HTA and request to exchange the gift cards for paper versions.
We hope to see you again soon. If I can be of any further assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Regards,
Graham Lewis
Very very disappointed crackers within this order arrived in pieces and crumbs. No protection to avoid this so inevitable that this would happen. Total waste of money for this particular item, so I could not recommend at all.
Dear Angela,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your order with us online. I am sorry to hear the crackers arrived with you in this condition, we always try our best to package items securely to avoid damage in transit and we rarely face any problems like this. For us to help rectify this issue please can you contact us directly using the shoponline@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk email address. We look forward to hearing from you shortly to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards,
Graham Lewis
Sent me totally wrong thing from what the picture showed me ,very disappointed
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,146 reviews