Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Still not received my order of rose food
Dear Anne, I am sorry to hear you have not received your order from us and have left us a 1-star review. If you have not received your order, please can you contact us directly with your order details for us to look into this further. The courier may sometimes leave the parcel in a safe place. However if the parcel has unfortunately been lost in transit will redispatch your order immediately. We do wish that in future, if you have any issues to please contact us directly to give us chance to rectify the problem before leaving a review as unfortunate events out of our control can sometimes occur. We look forward to hearing from you with your order details for us to look into this further. Kind Regards, Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Couldn’t find my car despite me waving and shouting so went back inside, click and collect should be easy, needs improvement all round
Please don’t send requests for review when you haven’t even got the item in stock let alone the customer being able to collect it!
I had received my order of 2 items ok and very quick in fact but one of the items was damaged. I had sent an email raising the issue but I have not received a reply as yet, expecting a replacement. Quality control should not have allowed the damaged item to be sent.
Ordered products online. Then receive a phone call explaining they should never have been placed online. Although I had paid delivery if I now wanted them it would cost me £19.95 to deliver . Very disappointed.
Broken plant arrived to a friend who had lost her dear mum, and was dreading her birthday! Emailed and told I could have 20% off the broken rosebush or they will replace once she has returned the item to them. So she had to be put out, and has to return the item to them, before they will replace it! Disappointing service, photo sent. Next time I’ll order via a more reputable company. :(
I ordered some garden pots from Old Railway Line Garden Centre on Amazon, but the garden centre refused to send them unless I paid more. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They cancelled my order without my permission. They put the pots back on Amazon at £3 more each per pot and told me to buy them again. Disgraceful. I was absolutely horrified. What an awful way to behave. I then found the pots on the garden centre's own website at the lower price and bought them again from their own website at the lower initial price. This time they sent them. What an awful palaver and really disgraceful business practises by Old Railway Line Garden Centre. Truly awful service. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Product (garden pots at £33.95 each) was lovely but Old Railway Line Garden Centre was awful. Initially bought the pots on Amazon but the garden centre telephoned me and refused to post them unless I paid more! They cancelled the order without my permission. They put them back on Amazon at £3 more per pot. I was absolutely horrified at their behaviour. Appalling. I then bought the same pots on the garden centre's own website (at the lower price that they had initially listed on Amazon - £33.95 each) and that time that did actually send them. What an awful palaver. Disgraceful business practise by Old Railway Line Garden Centre.
Sorry but I still have not received my order.
You are joking I hope
One block broken and one block different size Very poir
Very happy with quality & service..will purchase again..
If you don't deliver to Northern Ireland, state it on the web site or don't accept Northern Ireland addresses on your delivery page. Northern Ireland is part of the UK just incase you had forgotten.
Delivery charge doubled the price!!
Order cancelled as they wanted to charge me £140 delivery charge !!
I ordered One hay basket and you sent two and charged me for 3. I returned the second one last week by “signed for” post but have yet to receive a refund for 2 items overcharged.
Item not in stock despite the web site saying it was.
All of my plants arrived damaged as they were not packaged securely. I am trying to rescue them.
No acknowledgement of order of 26th March. Heard nothing until 3rd April, Informed item allegedly broken in transit and now you're out of stock. Look forward to my card refund. Very disappointing.
A few days prior to the delivery I called the company to get an information about delivery time frame. A very sharp woman answered the phone and I thought after the call that I had some something wrong. Oops! Sorry that I have disturbed you! My plants came in such poor estate that I could not imagine how can someone pack those plants so badly. Of course I took a picture but it is on my phone and I cant be bothered to upload to the computer and I will NEVER buy from your company again so it doesn't really matter.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,338 reviews