Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
First class service - Excellent
I gave 5 stars to The Old Railway Line Garden Centre because I received my order promptly and the packaging was 1st class. I appreciate getting my order sent to this part of the UK (N. Ireland) when other suppliers are not doing so. Well done and highly recommended.
Hi your staff are fantastic. Customer service 10 out of 10. Even though the product was not in stock. Misplaced. They phoned as soon as they new. Well done. Excellent staff.
Ordered a rose for a wedding anniversary, it arrived and had some flowers on, they smelt gorgeous.
Customer was very pleased with the delivery 🚚 and a lovely heathy plant.Good presentation.
I was very pleased with the service packaging was fantastic very much better than all the online garden centres I have used plant was lovely and strong and excellent value for money .Delivery was very quick and updated all the time .
Price is value for money
Super efficient company. Fast delivery. Well packed. Highly recommended.
Good!! Very good! Keep up the good work!
My order was very easy to administer, arrived very quickly and was of good quality
Good product. Good price. Prompt delivery. Thank you.
Couldn’t find my car despite me waving and shouting so went back inside, click and collect should be easy, needs improvement all round
prompt and efficient service, excellent value for money
The service recieved from the Garden Cenre was acceptable.
My picture was so safely packaged and arrived super quick. It’s gorgeous thank you!
Excellent customer care service. Item processed and despatched very quickly. Many thanks
I spoke with a very friendly lady who gave me information about the plant I intended to buy. It arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. Full marks all round !
Fast delivery of these comfortable garden clogs.
Very good
Ordered garden ornament. It arrived quickly and was well packed. Pleased with the item and the service.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,330 reviews