Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
customer service
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
very pleasant company to deal with from star of the telephone order to receive in the items as less than a week I would certainly recommend placing orders of this company thank you Mr Headlam of Scarborough North Yorkshire
I absolutely love your garden centre. The staff are always friendly and so helpful. We get to know many personally. The whole layout of the garden centre and what you offer is is exceptional. You are always making new improvements which enhance the garden centre. I will always recommend the garden centre to friends or family who are visiting me in Hay
The restaurant was really busy but the staff were still on top of everything, we were told there would be a delay of 20 Minutes but our meals came in no time. Fair play, top service as usual.
Arrived in good time, safely packaged. No problems at all.
Ease of use of website. Great products. Great prices
Very fast service. Goods excellently packed. I just wish more suppliers were this good!
Fantastic
As usual, the service was first-class. Staff bent over backwards to accommodate questions from my 5 year old grandson, making his visit a memorable one, whilst my 24 year old son fully appreciated the coffee and cakes in the restaurant! The friendly atmosphere, changing displays and new, fresh stock, ensures that I return again and again. Always a pleasurable and enjoyable experience - many thanks!
Beautiful garden centre. Fabulous food in the restaurant. We have never had a bad meal. Service is excellent. Servers are efficient and pleasant.
Very pleased with the prompt service and delivery of my Husband’s favourite marmalade. Find it difficult to buy, so really pleased to have found such a reliable supplier.
Arrived promptly in good condition great product
Having ordered a bunch of flowers for my partner for Valentine’s Day , I found the item was, if fact, a ‘click and collect’ order. This was going to be difficult,as I am in Melbourne and she is in Glasbury! I contacted the ‘Old Railway Line’ Garden Centre and informed them of my dilemma. To which I had an answer informing me that there was a free local delivery service for Valentine’s Day and this would be used to deliver the flowers! Excellent service....
Great price, sent quickly and very well packed
Very pleased with the product just what I ordered it arrived in super quick time well packaged, very pleased will definitely be buying from again. Many thanks.
Really helpful and knowledgeable staff who made sure we found what we wanted Well pleased with our purchases Will definitely return!
Lovely well packed good
Brilliant very useful with doing a lot of baking the grandchildren lovel the novelty of the timer
Brilliant as usual, never been disappointed yet.
Always have a great experience at the garden centre. Had a lovely lunch today and enjoyed my cuppa tea and cake For my birthday using the voucher you sent me. 5* Thankyou.
Excellent value for money and speedy delivery service
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 1,380 reviews