Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Great service and communication
ordered it, and it arrived in 2 says. Brilliant.
The rose plant is beautiful - my sister is delighted with it - thank you so much!
Click and collect order fulfilled in a speedy manner. What is not to like about this family run garden center, hence I chose to click and collect. Pleasant way to while away a little time with helpful and friendly staff available if needed.
Great service and good delivery by Hermes just need the weather to warm up now!
Brilliant after two hours trying to get those potatoes you came up trumps will use you again
I ordered One hay basket and you sent two and charged me for 3. I returned the second one last week by “signed for” post but have yet to receive a refund for 2 items overcharged.
I purchased two lavenders last week which were in the outside area of the garden centre- I therefore presumed they were hardened off which proved not to be the case at all. Left outside overnight they succumbed to a frost and Ive had to put them in my greenhouse to try to revive them. Disappointing.
Great quality bulbs & fast delivery :-)
Very pleased with my Moroccan Mint. Everything about the order was excellent, from the speed of delivery, packing and quality of plants. Thank you.
Garden ornament is spot on and as per description, and came fast
Great service, quick delivery
Product arrived very quickly and it’s quality was as expected.
Will happily use again
I like the tomato ketchup and ordering/ delivery has always gone well
I bought this Glendale Canopy because of its neat and clean frame, and at 3 x 4 Mtrs its now the home of my Hot Tub table and 2 chairs.. the best buy I have made in a long time, so easy to put up too, it says two persons, but I did it alone easily.. and it looks very smart, and it well worth the money.. also the Old Railway garden centre delivered it in 5 days after being ordered on a bank holiday - well done to them.. great Job..
Very good service
Fantastic company, quick and covid safe delivery l. Plants in great condition. Very happy
Excellent service, thank you
Unfortunately, one of the delphiniums sent was not viable. The other was damaged, but was a much bigger plant and is fine. The rest of my order was fine.
Package came well wrapped as always. Fast delivery. All team very helpful.
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,730 reviews