Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Very easy to use your web pages, clear and accurate descriptions. Easy to order and pay for. Prompt delivery and item was well packed and as described. I am very pleased.
Thank you so Koch packaging was perfect snd my dad was very pleased with his birthday present
My order came within a few days and was beautifully packaged, thank you to all staff concerned.
Excellent service. Very fast delivery, 10 out of 10
This was my first order with this company, it won't be the last.
Extremely well priced,fabulous customer service and really speedy delivery.
I have placed 2 online orders (early Christmas shopping)and both arrived quickly, complete and, thanks to the excellent packaging, with no damage(as both orders included glass bottles and see through boxes of shortbread I was a little concerned that the shortbread could be broken...but completely intact).
Great service and communication.
Would definately recommend.
And my thanks to the Old Railway Line Garden Centre team.
Really efficient with fast, well packaged items. Postage was teadonable too. Very impressed
Very competitive pricing for exactly what I was looking for. They arrived quickly and very well packaged.
Good communication and swift delivery.
Today we visited and tried to purchase goods totalling £106. We intended to pay with Gift vouchers given to us as presents for our recent house move.
The Giftcard vouchers were National Garden Gift vouchers. After two hours selecting gifts we were shocked and disappointed that we were unable to use them since “your tills were not equipped to accept them”,we were told that only paper vouchers were acceptable. We have been frequent customers over the years but will not be returning in the future.
Ordered on line and received next day. Excellent customer service thank you.
Very good ,received with in a few days of ordering ,very nice quality . Would recomend.
First class service. Fast and efficient.
We were very pleased to be able to use the click and collect system to help us in these difficult times and for it efficiently and safely run.
Great service all round
Very very disappointed crackers within this order arrived in pieces and crumbs. No protection to avoid this so inevitable that this would happen. Total waste of money for this particular item, so I could not recommend at all.
The instructions were a little sparse. It would help if there was a sketch of the items and identity how the items should be lined up in particular items with drilled holes e.g. the top angled sides on the roof needed the securing holes to be on the bottom. A little more detail would, I believe, be very helpful.
Goods arrived perfectly safe
Sent what I ordered in a couple of days rather than having to wait ages
very good.