Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Miss Janette Webster
Old Railway Line Garden Centre 5 star review on 19th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
We had the most fantastic takeaway afternoon tea to celebrate my birthday. Thank you so much it made my day. I thoroughly recommend your boxed tea, lovely variety beautifully presented, a real treat.
We ordered 9 fence posts. It was easy to navigate the website and place our order. Excellent delivery service (this took over seven days but, because of Covid-19, this was expected). Very pleased.
What a delightful experience I had today at The Old Railway Line Garden Centre. I have to congratulate you the owners, and staff, for all your hard work to make your premises safe and enjoyable for all who visit and work there.
It was an absolute treat.

Ordered water feature that was out of stock’was kept informed when item would be arriving back I stock and delivered the next working day’ excellent service
We ordered a large parasol and when it arrived (promptly) we discovered it was too big for the area. They were very understanding (Joe) and we exchanged for some different parasols instead. Delighted with the excellent customer service and flexibility - which is exactly why we decided to use them in the first place. Highly recommended and totally deserve their high service rating.
Nothing wrong with the company. Reading other peoples reviews, apparently the chocolate is very good. However I bought a garden scoop. Totally mis-described on the website. Not clear that it is just two pieces of plastic that need two hands to use. Badly designed and very expensive. If I ever want chocolate I will know where to go!
Very quick delivery (via Hermes) of the bird house which I ordered. Well packaged too.
Good communication and delivered in good time
So glad I found this garden centre. They had exactly what I needed and was promptly dispatched. Good price, items well packaged. Would happily use them again.
Can’t recommend highly enough. I’m so pleased I discovered the Old Railway Line Garden Centre on line. I had been struggling to buy gluten free products especially flour. They have a great selection of GF food and I was able to order plenty of goodies .... Pasta, various flours, crackers... ordering was easy and delivery was fast ordered 26/4 delivery 28/4 what more could you ask for? Will order from them again. Thanks so much! Ps funny thing was I called them to get a rough idea of when delivery would be and a friendly member of staff told me my order had just been delivered to my porch!
Fabulous service all round especially in these difficult times.
Items delivered quite quickly during a time when postage is taking longer than expected. Items arrived as ordered - great! I made another purchase right after this and same great service again!
Dear Staff at Old Railway Line Garden Centre,

Thank you for the stellar service and quality products you provide year round.

And during this current health crisis due to the pandemic, you have not wavered.

Thanks for your thoughtful and empathetic approach to doing business. You are a credit to your community, locally and nationally.

Keep up the great work!
Thank you ORLGC - despite being a long way from our home; your service has been amazing in this incredibly difficult time.
Great personal service. Product arrived intact and on time and we are very pleased with it.
Easy to order, and speedy delivery thank you
Great service, thanks! Quick delivery all the way from Wales to Norfolk.
Friendly, helpful and as efficient as always, thank you, especially in these difficult times you have worked a system and are as lively to deal with as always.
Ordered a couple of bags of play sand, delivery was much quicker than I expected with everything going on lately, brilliant :) sand is just what I needed.
Excellent efficient service in difficult circomstances
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.79 based on 1,811 reviews