Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre: The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy

"As always the staff and service is excellent, enjoyed poached eggs on toast in the restaurant as I was there before 12, but It would be great if you could make that available for a bit longer."
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Absolutely love this place, definitely the best garden centre I've visited. Sometimes we just drop by for a coffee and one of their lovely sausage rolls . Beautiful plants, flowers , garden furniture etc to make your home looking amazing. Definitely recommend a visit."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I love bringing my visitors here, especially in the damp weather! Love everything food cake plants clothes home essentials. Only suggestion maybe have a wider choice of footwear to go with the lovely clothes."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent as always. Feel really at home when visiting. Such helpful friendly staff in every department. Simply the best."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Warm welcome from staff.Looking for a special rose. Had excellent advice from a very knowledgeable member of staff. Great choice of roses and all other plants. Very well layout and well worth a visit."
"I can not think of a superlative adequate to describe my views of your garden centre, it is too good for me to describe. Chris Williams."
"Had a lovely morning. On Monday in your little tea room. I arrange with five other ladies every Monday and we meet for coffee and snacks. We always get such a very friendly reception from your wonderful tea room staff, it is always such a pleasure. Thank you."
"came especially for stepping stones,unfortuneatly you didn't have what we have bought before, hope you will get more in. Staff very helpful we bought a lovely acer instead, so went home very pleased with our purchase. We shall be back for certain"
"Very welcoming and customer service is excellent. A good variety of plants along with many other products of interest."
"Friendly staff in all departments, whether it's the restaurant, the shop or plant sections and of course at the tills."
"Excellent very helpful and friendly staff a joy to visit"
"Cannot recomend this garden centre highly enough .Staff are wonderfully helpful and polite garden centre is clean and tidy and all plants are healthy and growing well .Food in the restaurant excellent and always made to feel welcome and valued as a customer .Thoroughly recommend giving this garden centre a visit ."
"As usual, high standard of service in restaurant and shop. Had a beautiful meal in restaurant. Always feel as a valid customer. Highly recommend a visit"
"Welcome on entering. Good quality plants, cafe good coffee and cakes. Parking improved with new car park."
"Had a wonderful lunch again, all the staff are friendly and helpful. I am never disappointed. It is a place that I am very proud to take any of my visitors to and definately the best garden centre around."
"Lovely place to visit really good restaurant with plenty of choice on the menu and it's gardeners paradise"
"Always something new to see. The staff are pleasant and knowledgeable. The cafe is bright, clean and the food lovely."
"I visited looking for melon plants and hostas. I bought a hosta but could not find any melon plants - maybe too late on the year."
"Great plant selection and really helpful staff. Love the 3 plants for £12 and the new additional plant area recently created. Restaurant excellent value and a very welcoming space."
"Lovely friendly staff as always and we enjoyed delicious breakfast."
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.76 based on 214 reviews