Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Plants arrived well packaged and watered. Just waiting for night frosts to stop and then I can plant them out, Campanulla Freya my grandaughters name, looking forward to seeing them in bloom
Posted 48 minutes ago
The centre have an excellent range of stock and are always very quick to dispatch any goods that are ordered.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, quick delivery and very knowledgeable staff.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality at a responsible price
Great product sent quick
Have used you several times over the past 5 years and always satisfied with my puchases
Excellent service, reasonable price and quick to deliver.
Excellent service, great communication and efficient. Many thanks.
Only a broom head ordered , brilliant service, totally happy.
Simply the best!
Perfect! The items were of good quality and the delivery was extremely quick. I would use again and recommend.
Fantastic customer service and packaging/ delivery excellent
Plants arrived in good condition and after a few phone calls on the morning of the day requested. The plants were of a good size, priced sensibly and met of expectations, making an immediate good display when planted.

We would definitely recommend this supplier to other buyers.
Excellent service, very quick delivery, everything ordered was present and carried to the garden which I greatly appreciated. Courteous good service. Thank you.
Healthy plant. Superbly packed and delivered next day. Brilliant. Thank you.
Very quick delivery - far quicker than some of the large well-known nurseries. All my plants arrived looking healthy and are now growing on. The packaging was not as good as it could be and there was quite a bit of spillage of compost, but I think that much of this was down to the delivery. The plants were still in good condition.
Called to check I was happy with date of items before sending. Excellent customer service.
Great mirror, just what we wanted, however, it thought the postage charges were high, the last one I bought was free postage
Great service - many thanks
As new customers we are delighted with the products and service. One of the items became out of stock and we received a personal phonecall to find out our preferences. We kept with the two remaining items and they are really lovely....in fact too goo to put in the garden now and the two owls ornament will be staying in the house!
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,766 reviews