Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Excellent ! Items I ordered were lovely Thanku
Excellent choice of veg plants and bedding f plants, service on click and collect very efficient
Excellent service.
My order of herbs were well packaged and arrived in good condition. They had journeyed all the way to the north of Scotland! I like the use of recycled materials in the packaging.
Initially, I accidentally purchased the item twice as I put in the wrong billing address. The support team were incredibly helpful and efficient, helping me solve the issue within two emails. The support team deserves praise for their help and I would recommend their service to future customers. The plant arrived and is a big hit with my girlfriend. I can not recommend this company enough!
The Click & Collect was very easy. The plants were astonishingly pricey and a couple looked a bit ropey when I got them home. If I had been picking in the store, I probably would have avoided picking those two.
The decals are lovely and good quality. I was just a bit disappointed with fairly slow delivery. I would have thought Royal Mail would have been quicker. Just a thought.
I ordered Lily of the Valley plant in a small pot. It arrived in a short time and well packed. The plant is alive and growing well. It is marvellous that one can order a plant in a box to be delivered to the home address! Thank you!
Arrived on time, although outer packaging ravished, packed so well internally no damage! Perfect for what i need! Would defo use again!
Service is good at
Easy website to follow. Product very well wrapped in lovely recycled cardboard.
Great description and delivery within 2 days.
Thank you for your efficient service.
The old railway garden centre is great. I ordered a plant and it was delivered in 3 days. I did like the little note that came with the plant telling me who had packed it. Nice touch. Will certainly use them again. Thank you .
Healthy plants. Fast delivery.
Ordered a rose and it was in perfect condition. Well packaged
Fast delivery, well-packed items, would recommend.
Lovely healthy plants, super quick delivery and I love the re use of old packaging to send them!
quick delivery, well packed and good produce. Would highly recommend them
Fantastic service , went above and beyond , great communication, great service , will defiantly be using these guys again .
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 3,953 reviews