Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Old Railway Line Garden Centre
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Old Railway Line Garden Centre Reviews

About Old Railway Line Garden Centre:

The Old Railway Line Garden Centre is a family run, independent Garden Centre, Farm Shop and Restaurant combined, offering the very best gardening, home and outdoor living products alongside delicious, fresh, locally produced food and drink.

The garden centre is situated in the heart of the picturesque Wye Valley, nestling at the foot of the Black Mountains with outstanding views of the Brecon Beacons and surrounding Radnorshire Hills.

marketing@oldrailwaylinegc.co.uk

Old Railway Line Garden CentreThree Cocks

Tell us how Old Railway Line Garden Centre made you happy
Easy ordering. Unfortunately I received a phone call next morning informing that the product had been inspected but was damaged and so the order was cancelled. However I would like to say well done to the staff for updating me before sending the item. The lady was most polite and helpful and I will definitely recommend the company.
Fantastic customer service, sent a photo of item and were very helpful. Fast delivery and very well packed. AWESOME A++++++++++
Very happy with my order, excellent service thank you
As always a pleasant experience.
always a firm favourite
Quick and efficient service. Requested choices were sent.
Excellent products and quick delivery
Excellent survive & great product
Excellent service as always
The parcel arrived on time. My only problem was the unnecessarily large packaging.
Ordered a lantern for my mum and it was delivered really quickly. Packaged with real care. Would use them again.
An excellent service from start to finish. Thank you!
Excellent delivery time
Fabulous as always
Speedy delivery and great price
Excellent service. Definitely 5 out of 5.
A good price, prompt delivery and well packaged.
We as a small independent local Estate Agent in Cardiff wanted to shop local and we found the perfect garden centre to help us buy our Christmas hampers. Luke was eager to help place our order and the team finalised everything in a smooth, professional way. The hampers arrived in great condition and the packaging was well looked after. We’re so pleased with the range of hampers we got to choose from and we’ll definitely be back!!
This is the first time i have purchased from this website, but the service was good. I ordered a jar of peanuts and a jar of raisins as a christmas gift. They arrived well packaged and undamaged and the use by date was excellent. I would recommend and re use this website.
Really pleased to support this thriving local business, stellar service all round, appreciated the phone call too expressing apologies that one product I ordered online wasn't in stock. The perfect embodiment of customer care. Keep up the amazing work!
Old Railway Line Garden Centre is rated 4.80 based on 4,704 reviews