The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The wood and the pallet it came in were excellent BUT The courier was unable to properly position the crate as they had the wrong pallet truck. We’ve not had this problem before It is going to be in the way now for the rest of the year.
Dear Derek, We are sorry for the problems you had with our subcontractor. If you wish to discuss further please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk
I have been purchasing logs from luxury wood for a few years now. the quality is consistantly good and the delivery drivers are helpful.
Did not get delivery date this time ended up with the logs on the pavement as we were out
Dear Peter, We apologize for the bad delivery experience you had with our subcontractor. We will get in touch with them and remind them of the contract they have and the obligation to pre-book all deliveries.
Have been a customer for several years and for the 1st time ever there was an issue with my order. This was efficiently and quickly dealt with. Faith restored in great company to buy from. Thanks.
Ordered 18 sleepers for a 10m 2 tier planter. Mostly OK wood but fairly seasoned already. Many of the sleepers were slightly bowed and had bark on the edges, making construction very challenging. Would go with tanalised softwood if I did this again as straighter and easier to screw together. I would not recommend this timber for planters, but may be OK for edging.
Dear Jurgen, As per our website the oak sleepers and oak post we sell are landscaping grade and can have all sorts of imperfections as wane, warping, knots, cracks, etc. If your project requires precision we would recommend to use joinery grade timber.
Haven’t had deliver yet!
Dear Alan, We are sorry for the delay. We are doing our best to complete a delivery within the 15 working days period but sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control. We will do everything we can to deliver to you by the end of this week.
Best kiln dried logs on the market. That's why I keep coming back time after time.
Good service and good logs
Good quality wood. Delivered with care. Good information from Shannon regarding delivery date/time
Used Luxury Wood due to the very competitive pricing. Delivery was reasonably quick although using general transport (not dedicated) and the poor delivery driver struggled to get the Pallet on the tail-lift. Would have been 5 stars except quite a lot of the logs were quite small thickness compared to those I sourced elsewhere earlier in the season - will have to use those for kindling.
Good quality dried wood, competitively priced.
Very pleased with delivery and quality of wood. Will order again with this company.
Really good quality oak sleepers , reasonable prices and a flat rate reasonable delivery charge and fairly fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Pleasure to deal with. The communication was very good, pre delivery and delivery itself , right on time. The product itself was just as discribed on the website, probably better than I expected. I would definitely use the Luxury Wood Company in the future.
It’s been 21 days since I ordered from the luxury wood company, they have not delivered, they have not called to arrange delivery or made shy contact with me to indie me of any problems. I really hope to hear off them soon ☹️
Dear Tracey, We apologize for the delay. Sometimes there are unexpected issues that delay the process. However your delivery has been arranged for the 4th of May.
Unable to leave a proper review, as I still have not heard from the delivery company after 3 weeks, and 2 emails. I don't mind waiting if the product is good when it arrives, but it would be nice to know a realistic timescale when you place an order.
Dear Lindsay, As much as we try to complete all deliveries within the time frame of up to 15 working days, sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control that delay the process. Your delivery has been arranged for the first week of May.
The website is extremely easy to use and when I have had occasion to telephone, the customer service has always been courteous and he lpful. The one thing I would complain about is having to pay £40 extra for a Saturday delivery. I feel that this is excessive.
Recognising that the oak sleepers are natural wood and expecting a level of discrepancy, the consignment received was extremely disappointing. Accepting that sleepers were rough sawn and the overall width and thickness dimensions inconsistent (power tools proven to be invaluable), four sleepers could not be corrected. Two sleepers were significantly bent, whilst two had not been thoroughly machined showing evidence of the natural bark. Supplementary consignments on the initial delivery lorry however appeared to reflect sleepers that were expected (ie straight and fully machined)
Hello Andrew, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. Please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk for further details.
Prompt service and very professional
No idea about the product yet, have not heard a thing about delivery (it’s day 21 since I put the order in). I asked about delivery a while ago and was told 20-25 days. It’s not good if you don’t communicate with your customers, they should not have to chase for info.
Dear Steve, The product you have ordered is handmade on request and takes up to 6 weeks as per our website. As soon as we receive a delivery date from the manufacturer we will inform you via email.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,638 reviews