The Incubator Shop Reviews

705 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit 1, Beckside CourtAnnie Reed Road

How would you rate The Incubator Shop?

P A Petch
P A Petch
Verified Buyer

First incubator last year - 24 baby tortoises ! 2nd one this year 30 eggs and hopeful . Thank you
Kay Warbi
Kay Warbi
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic my newly hatched chicks love it! It's so much cheaper to run than the heat lamp I usely use. Great company to deal with, arrived quickly, love the dome top as well funny to watch the chicks us it as a slide.
Shona Amies
Shona Amies
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service, package arrived on time ready for eggs! Love the incubator, the best one I've bought. Found the website full of useful information so will definitely be shopping again!
Mr P Elvin
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quick delivery,good price, will certainly use again, thanks
Mrs Jane M Marlow
Verified Buyer

I was unable to register my warranty and after emailing the incubator shop they did it for me with a very short time and then emailed me back to say they had done it .
Mr David Blanchard
Verified Buyer

Very Efficient service, goods arrived on the day and time when stated .
Steven O

Speedy delivered
Amy Chamberlin
Unverified Reviewer

We ordered an incubator which arrived faulty (manufacturing issue) and were very upset that having saved hard and treated ourselves, were left with a faulty product. I contacted the Incubator Shop straight away, who arranged delivery of a brand new one to an address of my choice the following day, and then collection of the faulty one on a day that suited me. We truly feel like valued customers, and couldn't have asked for better customer service. The communication was fabulous, and we were always kept in the loop with an update. Thankyou so much to all of the team who made a bad experience a brilliant one, we would highly recommend and will be purchasing items from you in the future!
Little Abinger Farm West Yorks
Unverified Reviewer

exellent service nothing too much trouble for them would highly reccomend
Verified Buyer

1st Class Service .... VERY friendly; helpful and speedy. Lots of great advice. Customer service that you rarely see these days.
MISS R HAMPSHIRE
Verified Buyer

Product arrived quickly. The price match was honoured with no issues.
Verified Buyer

They dealt with my order quickly and kept me informed.
Reviewer

Very helpful on several occasions, good advise and no pushy sales. Thanks

Very helpful advise and not pushy sales. Thanks 👍🏼
Mike Stevenson

Always there to help

It arrived on time.
Verified Buyer

We have made several purchases from The Incubator Shop over the years and have always been delighted with their products, their pricing and their customer service. Our most recent purchase, a 40 chick brooder/electric hen, arrived "next business day" , "carriage free" and is a lovely piece of equipment. It was well packed and much more reliable than heat lamps that have a tendency to blow bulbs at the most inopportune moment.
Mrs SK Hesketh
Verified Buyer

Efficient and reliable service.
Mrs P A Turner
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, quick delivery.
Mike Stevenson
Verified Buyer

They are always happy to talk and advise on the phone - a refreshing change to a lot of other online stores
J Blakey
Verified Buyer

Only shop I found selling a ready make brooder kit, well priced and next day delivery when it was needed quickly, very pleased with purchase
Colin Champion
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and efficient service
Terry Wenn
Verified Buyer

Very prompt with the order
It would be nice if a little information on how to incubate for somebody who hasn't done it before,just small note ,, temp ,humidity, feed ,ect, just a special touch,not a complaint ,
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.95 based on 705 reviews