The Incubator Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop

About The Incubator Shop: Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit 1, Beckside CourtAnnie Reed Road

Tell us how The Incubator Shop made you happy

Jason
"fantastic place for help and advice as well as great value and very fast delivery. my only negative point for me is I wish I had found this shop sooner as would have save a fortune on incubator I brought before hand from on line auction site. lesson learnt. incubator I have now is right choice and top end and helped with advice and NOT sales talk for incubator shop. FULLY RECOMEND. very friendly and helpful. thank you. 100% happy customer ."
Kevin Vieira
"Direct contact with Tony White keeping me informed regarding my order. Arrived on time and everything works fine. Great company."
Mr D J Ellicott
"Their customer service really is a service to their customers."
"found this product very usefull as hatching small amount of chicks also found incubator shop very helpfull"
"very good service. will use again."
"Excellent service came next day. Good machine working fine so far.my only gripe was poorly packaged. Box was crushed by del service. Luckilly no damage to incubator."
"Excellent service, excellent product"
"Very pleased, spares arrived within 2days and my RCom20 is up and running again, well chuffed."
"A good company to di business with.My order came in a matter of day's."
"First time I have used The Incubator Shop excellent service very quick delivery *****"
"Great product. Price is right and product of very good quality. Delivered very quickly. Excellent all round."
"G8 service, I have purchased more to go with the incubator I brought and was given brilliant advice. Defo buy again"
"quick, efficient very professional - no problems whatsoever"
"A1"
"The EcoGlow Safety600 arrived in time for the day old silkies chicks, very efficient service and delivery. The new warmer is far more easy to use and to adjust height than the older model that I am using for the quail chicks"
"Fair price, easy to order and prompt delivery. Product good too - just as it says on the web site."
"1st class..have ordered again"
"Excellent, reliable and polite service. Also very obliging and informative with their advice. Thank you James (Kent)"
"Everything was just as expected, quick delivery, good communications, would definitely use again"
"Top class. Tony"
"Excellent product and swift service"
"Ordered a treadle feed for my ducks and chickens and when it arrived it was damaged. One phone call later they send a new one out free of charge and a book about hens. This company is very helpful and professional. I will definitely be buying items from you."
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.96 based on 1,327 reviews