The Incubator Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop

About The Incubator Shop: Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit 1, Beckside CourtAnnie Reed Road

How would you rate The Incubator Shop ?

MR Dean Vye-Parminter
"Mike the sales guy was so helpful, offered all the assistance he could... extremely grateful to him."
L V Mair
"Perfect customer service. Replied to my problems via email super quick ! Just perfect 😄 thank you"
Fraser Finlay
"Quality items , quick delivery and good service"
"As per usual very efficient and speedy delivery also their team answer all your questions mike and team are always very helpful"
"Great service"
"Quick delivery. Excellent service. Thank you"
"Excellent!"
"excellent service, speedy delivery would recommend hightly"
"Really good help"
"Speedy, kept me informed of each stage - and what I asked for arrived intact(plus a packet of love hearts - I'm not sure you'll 'always be mine' , but it was a nice touch)"
"Fantastic service, kept me informed of my delivery every step of the way by email and text 👍"
"Very helpful on the phone when I had an enquiry on an Rcom incubator. Speedy despatch and delivery"
"Very efficient service"
"Very pleased with the service I got."
"Ordered, and received within 3days. Query after delivery handled efficiently."
"Fantastic as normal.packaged well posted on time .unbeatable price will buy from you again big thankyou always 5 star.xx"
"Everything arrived in good order and on time. Thank you."
"Swift service"
"Very responsive, good products, quick delivery"
"Ordered an egg candela recently order arrived within three days"
"Excellent service and great product"
"First class product with first class service. Many thanks;"
"I contacted the Incubator Shop for advice and the information received was clear, concise and very helpful regarding the type and size of incubator required. On placing my order I requested the item to have extra packaging as it was to be delivered via a third party courier to me in Bulgaria. On arrival the extra packaging (a strip of brown packaging paper and a piece of bubble wrap) was not sufficient to cushion the item inside the large box so it was freely moving about inside. However on getting the item home and testing it, it was in working order and we are extremely pleased with the quality of the incubator. Definitely would recommend the Incubator Shop and would have no hesitation in using them again."
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.95 based on 1,279 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!