The Incubator Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop

About The Incubator Shop: Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit A4 Grovehill Industrial Estate
Beck View Road
Beverley

Tell us how The Incubator Shop made you happy

Mr C Maufe
"Very good customer service. Would have 5 out of 5 but gave a 4 as instructions were not in box"
J Lankester
"Does exactly as it says . Fantastic product highly recommended it"
John DAYS
"Excellent service, I am repeat buyer. Very happy to recommend."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"The Staff were very helpful and friendly and the incubator arrived the day after ordering it. I haven't used it yet so I can't say anymore at this stage. Peter Williams."
Many thanks for your excellent review Peter. If you have any questions with the incubator, just get in touch :-)
"I was guided by the friendly team to getting the right incubator for me and my family. It’s our first time buying an incubator so we’re clueless but thanks to the incubator shop we were given all the information we needed and I definitely feel I can turn to them and get help/support if needed. A big shout out to Bronti for a seeing my questions. Will be using the site again."
Hi Tyrone, we're so pleased that we could assist you and your family in choosing the right incubator. Everybody has to start somewhere, so we're totally happy to answer any questions now, or in the future. Bronti and the rest of the team will be here to help you any time. Best wishes!
"I would like to thank The Incubator Shop for their Excellent customer service and help in resolving my problem. Once purchase was made of the spare part it was dispatched the same day and arrived the next. Many thanks to all the team John"
Thank you for your excellent review :-) I'm so pleased we could help.
"Brilliant, order acknowledged quickly and delivered quickly and efficiently. A very good product too, the second one I have ordered."
Glad we could be of service. When you need a third... you know where we are :-) Thanks for such a great review!
"Very well priced, well packaged and fast delivery. Will definitely use again 😃 Hopefully have some successful incubation now 🤞🏼"
Excellent to be delivering on all those fronts! Thank you so much for your review Chris!
"Always great service highly recommend"
Thanks very much for your kind review :-)
"I am very pleased with both the service and products from The Incubator Shop, and hope to purchase again in the future."
Whenever you need anything else, we'll be happy to help. Thank you for your kind and considered review.
"Amazing fast delivery can’t fault them."
Brilliant to hear! Thanks so much :-)
"Thank you.The feeder was a good price and promptly delivered. Excellent"
Hi Janice, thank you so much for your review! I'm pleased we could help.
"Awesome service!"
Awesome customer! :-) Thanks so much Nick.
"Such great service ... they were so helpful and ensured our feeder got to us before time as we were going away. Brilliant!"
Thanks very much for your kind review Stuart. We'll always try to work with you on the most suitable and fastest delivery options. So if you need anything again in the future, just let us know.
Thank you Mr Maufe for your review. I totally understand your feedback and we'll redouble our efforts to check for instructions in the boxes. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I'm happy to post or email instructions to you if you still need them? But looking at your photo it looks like you and your silver-laced birds are doing great :-) Thanks again and best wishes, Mike.
"Really helpful with trying to diagnose my incubator issue, even though I had bought it second hand from a friend. Their customer support is amazing - really helpful and knowledgeable. Delivery and service, etc. all perfect, as expected. A great company."
It's lovely that you've taken the time to write this review. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We feel that it's really important to help as many people as possible. You never know when a stranger will become a customer or even a friend. If you need help with anything in the future, just get in touch.
"Excellent service to make sure incubator arrived before Christmas"
Thank you so much for your kind review Mark. I'm really pleased it got there before Christmas.
"Excellent service would recommend this company"
Many thanks :-)
"Excellent service will use again thank you"
That's brilliant to hear Susan :-) If you need anything else in the future, just get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
"Very pleased with both the product and the service, excellent!"
That's great to hear. Thanks so much Russell :-)
"The delivery was very quick. Can not fault the Incubstor Shop at all and would highly recommend"
Brilliant, thanks so much Keith!
"Excellent customer service arrived within 24hours of ordering despite missing the day cut off they went above and beyond what was expected! Thanks will definitely use again! Stock decent equipment unlike other incubators online which I have heard cook eggs and hatchlings!! Not worth the risk!"
Thanks so much Oliver. I'm humbled by your review. We always do our best to exceed expectations and i'm so pleased that we did on this occasion. I completely agree with your comments on other incubators. We hear similar negative reports every day about those cheaper incubators on the likes of eBay. Our products will stand the test of time, and you know that we'll be here if you ever need more help. Best regards, Mike and team.
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.95 based on 1,385 reviews