The Incubator Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop

About The Incubator Shop: Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit A4 Grovehill Industrial Estate
Beck View Road
Beverley

Tell us how The Incubator Shop made you happy

customer service
Higgs
"we are delighted with this product. 4 of our eggs were not fertilised but 9 of the remaining 10 hatched out to the excitement of my grandson. Any queries were handled by expert advisers at Brinsea. It has been a joyful experience!"
Jon Nutkins
"From start to finish very easy to buy and got the item next day easy to set up and it has been working fine."
Mrs Jm Drewitt
"Iam an orphan bird rehabber and recently received my incubator which I am so pleased with. I have had quite a few patients in the week I’ve had it and the babies are thriving in it."
"My item was delivered very quickly and there was no delivery fee making it cheaper than I could have gotten it from the company direct. Very pleased and will use again."
"Excellent service, my recommendation"
"Excellent very helpful highly recommended"
"Works very well and rapid delivery"
"Fantastic customer service and support!"
"Very prompt delivery and just as ordered. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Ease of order and delivery efficient. Would recommend"
"Excellent website good communication fast delivery"
"Service was very quick, customer service very helpful and efficient when I needed to amend the delivery. The only down side was having to pay £15 for a (next day) Sat delivery, which seemed excessive in this age of normal deliveries on Sundays and even Bank Holidays. Needs must, I couldn't wait until Mon."
"A very good shop, you get everything for rcom what you need. thumbs up"
"Very helpful 110% delivery perfect. We encountered a problem as we thought there was a part missing messaged the incubator shop they were sending out a replacement parts straight away,good service we eventually found the part and cancelled the replacement. Highly recommend"
"very pleased with my purchases my chooks love them , nice clean eggs and an easy to clean nest box."
"thank you very much :)"
"Brilliant company!!! Fantastic customer service by friendly and knowledgable staff."
"Very helpful company. A slight issue with delivery company, but not ‘The Incubator’s’ fault. They were very quick to help and good communication - which is always helpful when dealing online. Will consider using them again for these very reasons."
"Good customer service and quick delivery"
"Needed a new humidity unit for my R-Com 20 item arrived next day. tip top service thank you."
"Great product and great delivery"
"Great customer service and quick delivery"
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.96 based on 1,933 reviews