The Incubator Shop Reviews

Based on 3,187 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Incubator Shop Reviews

About The Incubator Shop:

Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

support@theincubatorshop.co.uk

The Incubator Shop 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Michelle Barlow
The Incubator Shop 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Sandy Cristel
The service they offer is second to none, excellent response to my questions and prompt delivery. Thank you so much.
It's brilliant to receive your review. Thank you so much for supporting our family business. Best wishes, Bronti.
Fair prices, excellent delivery service/time and good products
Perfect service, as ever. Great advice, and rapid delivery. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
The service was 100% and delivery exceptional. Our incubators arrived really well packed and in a couple of days. Thank you so much Incubator Shop our hedgehog rescue is now even better equipped.
Absolutely fantastic service and very very helpful.. THANK YOU !!
good selection and great fast delivery, very happy customer
Excellent service.advice readily given.would have liked to be able to speak to a person. but overall great.
Shopping was very efficient, however I did not get a reply from my email . summary - shopping excellent email - no reply or contact
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review! I am also sorry to hear you have not yet heard back from us. I have looked into this and I can see you sent us an enquiry late even on Friday the 6th of May and we replied on Monday the 9th of May. However, our emails have a habit of landing in the Junk mail folder and this is where you will likely find our response. I hope this helps. Bronti The Incubator Shop.
Good service
We had a problem with our incubator but it was quickly resolved and we was sent a new one after we returned the faulty one the day after . Thank you
Good service.
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
well packaged, delivered on stated day.
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
As founder of a small self funded wildlife rescue and rehabilitation foundation working with orphaned wildlife to rear and rehabilitate wildlife and also sick and injured back to the wild, this amazing ICU unit was a game changer - phenomenal need for anyone in working with wildlife! When I am called out to orphaned baby animals I take it with me and plug with them adapter into my car and it just really helps me - save lives! Now to save up to get the larger one too.
The Incubator Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Never had a problem so didnot need customer service ,deliverd on time as stated.have since seen this cheaper at mole stores +no delivery charge😟.read instructions carefully ,set for hen eggs ,i have guineafowl eggs ,managed quite well for first time using incubator 12/16chicks .only -difficult to see digital display when humidity turned up.
I am a returning customer. That’s significant. If service is poor, buyers go elsewhere. This seller is organised and efficient and so far, cannot be faulted.
Very quick delivery. Great incubator
Great website have used a few times now. Easy to use and informative will definitely be buying from again
Courteous and precise with delivery date.Excellent service
Delivered swiftly, all good