The Incubator Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop
Read The Incubator Shop Reviews

About The Incubator Shop:

Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

support@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Tell us how The Incubator Shop made you happy
Excellent prompt delivery, I have placed 3 orders recently including one with next day delivery and all arrived promptly with great communication. I never hesitate when purchasing from here.
Great service, product as described and arrived very quickly very satisfied
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
Perfect item, my fan had stopped working and this arrived quickly and efficiently ..
It's brilliant to receive your review. Thank you so much for supporting our family business. Best wishes, Bronti.
Excellent service,prompt delivery would recommend
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
Recently purchased a Rcom 20 Max/Pro Replacement Humidity Unit. Arrived the following day, installed it and eggs back on the go. Great service.
Recommended
Ordering process was easy of a great product with clear instructions. Delivery was on time. A small missing piece was replaced within 24 hours with out any problem at all and included sweets. All emails responses within a short time. Will use again.
Fast, efficient service
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
Very helpful, friendly and prompt with replies. Highly recommend.
ordered just after 2 pm, arrived safe and sound 9.06am next day. Says it all .well done
Competitive price & prompt delivery Seemless transaction
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
Fast fast service great thank you
Fantastic service, although everything is done via email at the moment, when my hatcher arrived it had a broken hinge due to transport, it was replaced immediately, highly recommend this company 5*
Brilliant service and communication as usual. The membrane switch has just made my “new 20” into a new working incubator. Totally compatible with the older yellow one. Delighted.
Brilliant swift service ! Thank you
Thank you - we're so pleased to receive your kind review!
The Incubator Shop are pure excellence when it comes to customer service. Prices are very competitive. Delivery is super quick and communication about orders and deliveries is excellent. Absolutely brilliant service. Thank you to everyone at The Incubator Shop.
My chopping and changing of delivery address was dealt with very efficiently and with good humour. My only gripe was not being able to speak to someone in person as I was concerned that my emails might not be read in time to make the changes. As it happened, my fears were unfounded. Would certainly do business with you again.
Absolutely rubbish I want to speak to someone I think I’ve spent over £2000 and would like to speak to a person to trouble shoot about my incubator instead I have had to order every random part to get this working once it has been Solved I will be returning the incorrect items for a full refund , there is a forum online that have left seriously bad reviews about your store and your customer service I will be adding to it , I can not actually believe that no one has called me back !!
Hi Matthew, I'm really sorry for any misunderstanding. We actually emailed you back on 29 March 2021 at 3:38pm, offering to give you a call the following afternoon. Furthermore, we requested the incubator's serial number which we'll need prior to the call to ensure we have all the information available when we speak. We've at no point ignored your contacts or refused to speak to you and i'm very disappointed that you've resorted to leaving bad reviews about our small company when all we've tried to do is help you. It's also worth noting that the incubator which you are trying to repair was never actually purchased from us, so it's not a machine we're 100% familiar with. But despite that we're still discussing the case with the manufacturer so we can help you with it. Which is why we needed to liaise with you on email first, requesting serial numbers and photos so we can forward the information onto the manufacturer and provide the best advice. I would hugely appreciate it if you could revise this unfair review and allow us to help you. Kind regards, Mike, The Incubator Shop
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for all my incubator needs. Brilliant service and advice.
Excellent service Thank you