The Incubator Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Incubator Shop
Read The Incubator Shop Reviews

About The Incubator Shop:

Visit The Incubator Shop for all the advice and equipment needed to successfully incubate and hatch eggs from Poultry, Reptiles and Exotic Birds!

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Tell us how The Incubator Shop made you happy
every thing i bought was good quality great price and really fast dilivery
Posted 17 minutes ago
Exceptional service from the incubator shop. Rapid response to questions and next day delivery as promised. When my incubator arrived the plug was broken (no fault of the incubator shop). I sent them an email and the next day a new plug arrived! Faultless! I would happily recommend to anyone.
So pleased we could help you. Thank you very much for your review. We're looking forward to helping you again in the future.
Second time I've ordered from the Incubator shop, both quick deliveries with no problems.
Thank you for your review!
They seem like a very nice company to deal with. Delivery was very good and well packaged. The incubator is for the hatching of queen bees. Whilst the incubator has been set up it can't be used until late spring when the bee keeping season begins. It looks like a lovely product, well constructed and very easy to understand. I look forward to being able to use it. I'm sure that it wont disappoint me.
Great customer service had a issue and resolved very efficiently and promptly
It's brilliant to receive your review. Thank you so much for supporting our family business. Best wishes, Mike
Fantastic service have and always will use these guys ...
Delivery was fast, the entire process from shopping to delivery was easy and arrived within the estimated timeframe.
Thank you for your review!
Just arrived when needed for poorly orphaned pups, saved their lives
Great service, quick dispatch
Thank you for your review!
Good shop to buy parts from
Excellent
An excellent service, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable- strongly recommend!
I've used the incubator shop a few times. Always efficient.
Was exactly as said it would be essy order and fast delivery so well pleased
The Incubator Shop 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Quick delivery of incubator humidity block for the 190 Brinsea, when could not find any anywhere else. Thanks Max
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Came quickly, as described thanks
Very very patient helpful people answering all my questions. Thank you. Much appreciated. Will use the Incubator Shop every time. Excellent R Com Max 20 incubator. Very relaxing as it does everything for you.
I bought a brooder from you about 3 months ago for my chicks , I have since used it on some orphaned Guineapigs and it is an excellent piece of equipment , I would recommend this product to anyone.

The service you provided was 2nd to none 😊
Very helpful, well pleased.
The Incubator Shop is rated 4.96 based on 2,694 reviews