The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Sarah-Jane Tinkler
The Epicentre 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Doreen Gregg
Good online experience and very prompt delivery service.
Fantastic service. Quick delivery.
I am very impressed with the service that this seller provides; excellent choice of quality goods, well priced, efficient ordering process, speedy delivery ! Highly recommended.
Fast delivery and very pleased with my walking poles which were the cheapest price around .Thankyou
Very helpful when I called about a return, and I really appreciate that you offer free postage for returns. Quick to dispatch orders, too, and process refunds :) Thank you!
Excellent, easy to shop, fast delivery and perfect product.
There were no weak points during shopping. Excellent customer service!
Great price, quick delivery, what more do you want?
Competitive price and swift service
Found Epicentre stocks of large size footwear excellent, offer top brands and sizes unavailable anywhere else. First class quick efficient service. Just purchased a pair of Salewa Repace GTX, needed no time to ware in ,very lightweight and comfortable. My advise look at Epicentre first you won't be disappointed. Stuart Derby
Purchased a Tilly hat for my wife. Very easy transaction and the hat arrived within 2 days! I contacted the store to clarify some information and the service was first rate. Excellent experience and highly recommended.
I came across The Epicentre during a search for some specific clothing and was happy to see the range of products and sizes I was looking for. As a frequent visitor to the Lakes I was very pleased to place an order and support them. The whole process from ordering to receipt was smooth with no problems. Will certainly use them again.
Quick delivery service, staff helpful and efficient refunds procedure. would buy from them again.
Excellent service. Found the perfect top for my partner as a present. Delivered quickly and he loves it.
Great postal service, happy to refund/change sizes with no quibble.
I have purchased from The Epicentre shop in-store and online and they have always given excellent service. My last product ordered online arrived the next day. The prices are competitive and and the products they stock are good quality and well selected.
Great value & delivery of product.
Always happy to choose The Epicentre when looking for outdoor clothing. Service is excellent.
Absolutely gorgeous shop , always have to visit whenever we're in Ambleside. Pleased to say the on line experience was equally impressive, super speedy delivery and two great items received.
All good. PARCEL FORCE are rubbish though
Hi. I'm sorry you've not received your order yet. Parcelforce is showing that you were advised on 7th April to collect from the local Post Office after they were unable to deliver to you. Please contact us for further information so that we can get this resolved for you. Regards Sheila
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,362 reviews