The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
First Class. Goods delivered on time and without any issues!
Bought lovely raincoat for my pomeranian, unfortunately as was unable to use with her harness had to return it. The return/ refund process was simple and straightforward. I would be happy to shop at The Epicentre again.
Excellent website and delivery
Fast delivery & very happy with my purchase
Found boots I was looking for at a better price than anywhere else and they arrived a day earlier than I was expecting. Plus some free masks throw in. Will be back!
Always enjoy shopping in the Epicentre both in person and online, they have a great selection of gear, the staff are very friendly and I have personally found their on line presence to top class. Would highly recommend.
Excellent customer service, Bag I ordered was delivered promptly and The Epicentre responded to my query quickly.
I bought an osprey rucksack which not only was it £15 cheaper than anywhere else it also came the next morning with no extra charge great prices and great service
Very satisfied with the service. One of the few stores to have the item in stock, competitively priced, easy ordering process and swift delivery. Nothing not to like
excellent packaging, sweater arrived exactly how it was advertised
Fast and safe service and delivery of a top quality product at a fantastic price! Well done The Epicentre!
Excellent service, and loved the On Cloudrock boots I bought!
Very happy with the product (an Osprey backpack) and price. I had bought a few different ones from different suppliers and the one from the Epicentre was delivered first and was the best fit by far for my wife. Very happy customers.
Very impressed with the epicentre great products and service
We used The Epicentre to buy a particular Tilley hat that was difficult to sourse elsewhere. It was dispatched very quickly and nicely packaged. A really good shopping experience!
One of the best outdoor companies I've dealt with. Ordered two items recently and both were delivered the next day and exactly as described. Website easy to navigate too.
Excellent service. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed my order was delivered. The shorts I purchases were just what I wanted and the price was good too. I will definitely order again.
Ordered a mountain equipment goblin 30 rucksack at a great sale price. Easy to order through my account and delivery was quick too.
In my view probably the best on-line shop around. The website is as good as any and the service out of this world - super fast delivery and on the odd occasion I have to return anything they're just as fast processing refunds. They're now my on-line shop of choice for anything to do with hiking or trail running.
Great service, great products! My only suggestion would be for you to use non-plastic recyclable packaging like the brown paper bags that Rapanui/Patagonia use.
Hi James. We have been working for some time now on sourcing suitable packaging (the Patagonia bags are good) and are now at the stage where we will be changing very soon.
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,430 reviews