The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
Great service, great products! My only suggestion would be for you to use non-plastic recyclable packaging like the brown paper bags that Rapanui/Patagonia use.
Hi James. We have been working for some time now on sourcing suitable packaging (the Patagonia bags are good) and are now at the stage where we will be changing very soon.
A rare stockist of Salewa boots with prompt service. Thanks
Very easy to deal with and helpful staff on the phone. Product was well priced and arrived quickly. Unfortunately the boots were too small so had to return them. Return process was also easy and free (unlike a lot of competitors). Only negative is that the 10% first use discount apparently (according to the staff) only applied to the boots which did not fit and not to replacements, which took the shine off a bit ...
I've starred as good because the speed of getting my trekking poles to the deliverers was fast and after a couple of false starts they were actually delivered to me. The poles themselves I am completely bamboozled by. They may fit in a case when collapsed-good- but getting them deployed and staying deployed is another matter. If I can't get them properly deployed I will visit the Epicentre for advice.
Great service really pleased with my purchase.
Satisfied customer.
Great service. Only comment would be that I’m buying sustainable products that are then being delivered wrapped in plastic. A number of other companies that I’m using are delivering in brown bags now which are far better.
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on sourcing appropriate packaging and hope to be able to change to a sustainable source shortly.
Product was great and staff were very helpful on the phone and emailing me with extra product details. Only reason I give 4 stars is because the product info I needed from the phone conversation could have already been on the product page (glove size measurements)
Item sent out really quickly and got at a great price.
I recently bought a set of Grivel light mini spikes which I have yet to use. The experience of purchasing them was great having first had to m's a phone call to the shop to ensure they had a set in my size in stock. I had searched the Internet high and low with everywhere out of stock. The Epicentre had just had a set returned and I was able to snap them up which was terrific for me. The experience was good from the Staff advice to the swift delivery time. I certainly had no complaints and would recommend any other prospective customers they they can buy with confidence.
It was a good service from the beginning to the end . I ordered my bags and they arrived within the time they said.
Item received is lovely however packaging was very disappointing. The outer packaging was a plastic envelope which was fine but upon opening the parcel the item was just loose with no further protection for its journey. Poor for the price paid.
Easy to deal with , everything is well priced and delivery was quick. Will go again to them
Straightforward website with good product information and prompt delivery. Would recommend
The service was good although jacket just bundled into a postage bag. Eg not even in a manufacturers clear plastic bag. Although a great jacket I don't think it's a true mounteering jacket. Have to open jacket to access inner map pocket which in itself isn't large enough. Also would be better if hood zipped off.
Quick delivery and great price for a Hydroflask! Rather crazy amount of bubble wrap and plastic packaging involved though and the only let down.
Unfortunately we have to use that much packaging for Flasks as we have had a few damaged in transit
All good! Postage a bit slow, but also free!
Good quality, however arrived later than requested (paid for next day delivery)
Sorry it was later than expected. In England, Monday 28th December was a Bank Holiday so we could not dispatch until the Tuesday. I think it was delivered ok on the Wednesday. Regards Sheila
I was very pleased with my purchase and wished you weren't so far from us! Would love to come and have a browse. Great service thank you.
Fab and quick service. Would definitely use again
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,430 reviews