The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Sarah-Jane Tinkler
The Epicentre 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Doreen Gregg
Great service really pleased with my purchase.
Satisfied customer.
Great service. Only comment would be that I’m buying sustainable products that are then being delivered wrapped in plastic. A number of other companies that I’m using are delivering in brown bags now which are far better.
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on sourcing appropriate packaging and hope to be able to change to a sustainable source shortly.
Product was great and staff were very helpful on the phone and emailing me with extra product details. Only reason I give 4 stars is because the product info I needed from the phone conversation could have already been on the product page (glove size measurements)
Item sent out really quickly and got at a great price.
I recently bought a set of Grivel light mini spikes which I have yet to use. The experience of purchasing them was great having first had to m's a phone call to the shop to ensure they had a set in my size in stock. I had searched the Internet high and low with everywhere out of stock. The Epicentre had just had a set returned and I was able to snap them up which was terrific for me. The experience was good from the Staff advice to the swift delivery time. I certainly had no complaints and would recommend any other prospective customers they they can buy with confidence.
It was a good service from the beginning to the end . I ordered my bags and they arrived within the time they said.
Item received is lovely however packaging was very disappointing. The outer packaging was a plastic envelope which was fine but upon opening the parcel the item was just loose with no further protection for its journey. Poor for the price paid.
Easy to deal with , everything is well priced and delivery was quick. Will go again to them
Straightforward website with good product information and prompt delivery. Would recommend
The service was good although jacket just bundled into a postage bag. Eg not even in a manufacturers clear plastic bag. Although a great jacket I don't think it's a true mounteering jacket. Have to open jacket to access inner map pocket which in itself isn't large enough. Also would be better if hood zipped off.
Quick delivery and great price for a Hydroflask! Rather crazy amount of bubble wrap and plastic packaging involved though and the only let down.
Unfortunately we have to use that much packaging for Flasks as we have had a few damaged in transit
All good! Postage a bit slow, but also free!
Good quality, however arrived later than requested (paid for next day delivery)
Sorry it was later than expected. In England, Monday 28th December was a Bank Holiday so we could not dispatch until the Tuesday. I think it was delivered ok on the Wednesday. Regards Sheila
I was very pleased with my purchase and wished you weren't so far from us! Would love to come and have a browse. Great service thank you.
Fab and quick service. Would definitely use again
Before Covid 19 I had only bought in store at The Epicentre. Restrictions on travel led me to order on line. Most impressed with the speed of delivery- next day; & due to amount spent no postage cost. Great
Hello i was very pleased with the service and price but when the jacket arrived the prestud on the bottom was broken but, i am not sure whether this was why the jacket price was reduced? Mountain equipment citadel.
Hi Jonathan I'm sorry there is a problem with your jacket. It should not have been faulty. The price reduction was simply due to it being a previous season colour. Please contact us and we can arrange a replacement Regards Sheila
A great quick service and a first class bargain. Very happy with product.
Great customer service, would highly recommend
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,363 reviews