The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Neil Hewby
The Epicentre 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Sarah Maxwell
Fast delivery, good check communications
Good product delivered on time
Good, prompt service - would definitely use them again
On time and item as described
Traditional hoodie fleece, very warm for icy mornings. Nice fit with good size pockets.
The item was great. I was a little confused by delivery as one platform I was signing in on said next day but the item can within 4 days. I presume the platform that stated next day was incorrect but it did Essie false hope
Good quality item. Took a long time to arrive though.
Great product at great price and quick delivery. Noemails confirming order or dispatch though...
The service is efficient and easy to access. I have also purchased clothing from the shop itself when visiting the Lake District.
Great service, great products! My only suggestion would be for you to use non-plastic recyclable packaging like the brown paper bags that Rapanui/Patagonia use.
Hi James. We have been working for some time now on sourcing suitable packaging (the Patagonia bags are good) and are now at the stage where we will be changing very soon.
A rare stockist of Salewa boots with prompt service. Thanks
Very easy to deal with and helpful staff on the phone. Product was well priced and arrived quickly. Unfortunately the boots were too small so had to return them. Return process was also easy and free (unlike a lot of competitors). Only negative is that the 10% first use discount apparently (according to the staff) only applied to the boots which did not fit and not to replacements, which took the shine off a bit ...
I've starred as good because the speed of getting my trekking poles to the deliverers was fast and after a couple of false starts they were actually delivered to me. The poles themselves I am completely bamboozled by. They may fit in a case when collapsed-good- but getting them deployed and staying deployed is another matter. If I can't get them properly deployed I will visit the Epicentre for advice.
Great service really pleased with my purchase.
Satisfied customer.
Great service. Only comment would be that I’m buying sustainable products that are then being delivered wrapped in plastic. A number of other companies that I’m using are delivering in brown bags now which are far better.
Thanks for your review. We are currently working on sourcing appropriate packaging and hope to be able to change to a sustainable source shortly.
Product was great and staff were very helpful on the phone and emailing me with extra product details. Only reason I give 4 stars is because the product info I needed from the phone conversation could have already been on the product page (glove size measurements)
Item sent out really quickly and got at a great price.
I recently bought a set of Grivel light mini spikes which I have yet to use. The experience of purchasing them was great having first had to m's a phone call to the shop to ensure they had a set in my size in stock. I had searched the Internet high and low with everywhere out of stock. The Epicentre had just had a set returned and I was able to snap them up which was terrific for me. The experience was good from the Staff advice to the swift delivery time. I certainly had no complaints and would recommend any other prospective customers they they can buy with confidence.
It was a good service from the beginning to the end . I ordered my bags and they arrived within the time they said.
The Epicentre is rated 4.9 based on 1,713 reviews