The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
First time ordering from this company. I’m from N. Ireland and most companies I’ve been trying to order from say they can’t deliver here now. Service from here was 5* so needless to say this will be my new go to shop. Thanks
The Epicentre is one of my favourite shops to visit when in The Lakes and now it’s one of my favourite shops to visit online. A fast efficient service with lovely staff.
Almost instant answer, courtesy and helpfulness when I called with a question, followed by excellent despatch and free delivery, arriving the next day. All this even on special offer items, and for future reference I see good prices in general. Five stars are not enough. Thank you Epicentre. Highly recommended.
Always was my first stop in Ambleside, brilliant shop. But since the pandemic have been using the website for my purchases. The website is very well put together and informative and the delivery schedule is second to none
Professional service and excellent customer care has been my consistent experience with The Epicentre, from both direct access with the shop in Ambleside and online. My go to place for the best outdoor kit for me and superb Ruffwear kit for Loki the black lab pup. Some great bargains too, best price on a Patagonia Nano Puff jacket. Highly recommended
Fantastic, service. Quick delivery and competitive pricing.
The Epicentre stocks my favourite outdoor clothing brands. Whether it's shopping in the shop in Ambleside or online the service is wonderful.
I *love* The Epicentre! I make a point of visiting in person whenever I'm in Ambleside and I'm always impressed by their range of goods, both 'new in' ranges and in the sale section on the top floor - so impressed, in fact, that I've never left without buying something! The staff are always very friendly and helpful, but are never intrusive, leaving customers to browse in peace until help is requested. During lockdown and in the face of travel restrictions, I've placed orders online - and the service is every bit as good, with the items being delivered the next working day. Happy to recommend this exellent shop very highly and without reservation.
Awesome service, couldnt believe how quick it was. Ordered my jacket standard delivery and it arrived the next day. I got the Mountain Equipment TREMBLER jacket. Size 14. I'm usually a good size 12 in regular clothes, i find active outdoor wear fits a bit smaller than regular clothes. Size 14 in this jacket is perfect for me for a tidy but not tight fit. Its a great jacket, exactly what i was looking for- just a light, verymildly warming layer for slightly cool weather outdoors.
I’ve purchased from Epicentre several times and have received excellent service. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent, fast service with great communication support.
Recently purchased Osprey Archeon at an excellent price. Package arrived at doorstep less than 24 hours after ordering and is a fantastic quality rucksack.
The Epicentre 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Outstanding service that cannot be faulted in any way
Very quick service with a return a re order dealt with efficiently
Amazingly fast delivery and super efficient returns system (we ordered wrong size). Delighted!
The Epicentre 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Very competitively priced for the product I wanted, a good website & prompt responses. The product arrived extremely quickly and very well packaged. I have never used The Epic Centre before - but I would have no hesitation in doing so again. Thank you.
Excellent product excellent service good price Arrived by post very quickly. Very happy with Arcteryx waterproof jacket will definateley purchase again
Fast delivery
A rare stockist of Salewa boots with prompt service. Thanks
Very easy to deal with and helpful staff on the phone. Product was well priced and arrived quickly. Unfortunately the boots were too small so had to return them. Return process was also easy and free (unlike a lot of competitors). Only negative is that the 10% first use discount apparently (according to the staff) only applied to the boots which did not fit and not to replacements, which took the shine off a bit ...
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,431 reviews