The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Sarah-Jane Tinkler
The Epicentre 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Doreen Gregg
The Epicentre is one of my favourite shops to visit when in The Lakes and now it’s one of my favourite shops to visit online. A fast efficient service with lovely staff.
Almost instant answer, courtesy and helpfulness when I called with a question, followed by excellent despatch and free delivery, arriving the next day. All this even on special offer items, and for future reference I see good prices in general. Five stars are not enough. Thank you Epicentre. Highly recommended.
Great correspondence and knowledge doubled with a quick delivery . I like to use smaller independent shops rather than the the national ones , I always find it a better experience and they value your custom a hell of a lot more
Excellent service. Got my jacket the day after ordering.looking forward to calling into shop if in the area.
Incredibly efficient service. Ordered lunchtime on Monday, item with me by lunchtime on Tuesday - through the standard delivery option too!
Prompt service, good stock, always visit when I am in the Lake District.
Excellent customer service. I ordered a Ruffwear dog harness and it arrived the next day. Very impressed.
Despite covid 19, delivered a fast and efficient service. High quality of products, always a pleasure to buy from The Epicentre.
I purchased a couple of pairs of running socks after being recommended them by a friend. They were delivered super fast and are super high quality. Would totally recommend these guys for any outdoor kit.
My Nano Puff jacket arrived next day in the post. I called the shop before I ordered to check stock & had a chat with a very helpful & polite gentleman. Caught the jacket in the sale so delighted with the price and it fits a treat. Very happy with Epicentre service and will look there first for my next purchase.
Sent the wrong item, An XS instead of a XXL and the wrong colour, what really irks me is that I have to return the item at my own expense despite it being their mistake, why should I be out of pocket? I will never use this company again.
We are very sorry about this. We have checked this out and unfortunately the colour and size you required were loaded to Amazon by another retailer with the incorrect barcode so it matched to our product. We have already responded to your return request and asked you to include your postage costs to be refunded. Many apologies for the inconvenience Regards Sheila
Item was at a good price and delivery was swift. I can’t fault them.
Great service , prompt delivery
My order arrived within 2 days of me placing it and the boots I ordered are good quality.
Fleece arrived really quickly, especially as it was Christmas. Alas, it is too small for me and will have to be returned but I was so impressed with the service provided.
Fast dispatch and a great jacket for the best price in the UK.
Extremely good service. Very happy with the speed of delivery and price.
Super service! My first ever order from The Epicentre. I saw an advert on UKClimbing for Patagonia clearance items, and bought a jacket for my wife immediately. It arrived the next day! Thanks very much
Never receive my free gifts. Still waiting
Hi I'm sorry your are disappointed with your order. We don't offer free gifts. Can you please let me know what you were expecting to receive Regards Sheila
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,355 reviews