The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The Epicentre
Compston Road

Live Chat

How would you rate The Epicentre ?

"Consistently excellent service, speedy delivery and the items were exactly as described. I am always confident when ordering from The Epicentre."
"Item was in stock and at a good price, delivery was fast and efficient. Would recommend Epicentre to anyone. Steve T"
"Super fast delivery."
"What an excellent service. I ordered Royal Robins dress from the sale in the late afternoon, and it arrived very nicely packaged the next day. I can't wait to visit your shop, but would not hesitate to buy from you on line. The dress is a beautiful bright pink striped with orange, and good length on me -I'm 5'4". Good fit but the material tends to cling a little -but kept the dress as ideal classic for holidays as I am slimming. Do wish someone would come up with a sleek cotton petticoat to buy for this type of dress though."
"Would definitely use Epicentre again. My order arrived extremely quickly and was perfect. Super efficient thank you Epicentre."
"One of my favourite shops in ambleside and the online experience didnt let me down. Excellent selection of high end clothes, fast and efficient service."
"Friendly, quick delivery, item as described."
"Also helpful in the shop and the online order system is very efficient"
"Super quick delivery"
"Lovely colour and lovely bag. I have this in black but wanted a more summery one for the summer/ autumn. I am very pleased with it!"
"Ordered item online, quick and efficient service. Happy with product, plan to come to the shop sometime next year."
"Brilliant service. Excellent website, ordering facility and very prompt and efficient delivery. Impressive service."
"Fast, efficient service and goods arrived in perfect condition."
"just as ordered and 24 hour service 10/0 Terry Kennedy"
"Goods arrived earlier than expected ,unfortunately I had to return but the refund went straight back into my account . Excellent service would buy from here again"
"Very good experience shopping on line, The staff were very helpful and I wouldn't hesitate shopping from here again. Top marks."
"Got a great price and very prompt delivery."
"Fast, efficient service, good quality items"
"Exceellent service. Good price, fast delivery - very efficient company."
"Excellent service from The Epicentre after I had originally ordered this same new for 2018 Osprey Tempest 16L model from another big nationwide supplier who had it "in stock" when I placed the order but then failed to deliver and claimed after some interaction that they "wouldn't be getting any more in this year"!!! The Epicentre even matched the price and had zero delivery charge and the sack was with me two days later. Fantastic service."
The Epicentre is rated 4.92 based on 667 reviews