The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
I ordered shoes online but they didn't fit. Delivery was prompt and I would order again. However, we found ourselves in the area this weekend so I reviewed this experience instead: My son and I visited The Epicentre for new trail shoes. He in particular, had been eyeing up a certain pair for a little while. I was very impressed with the service. We and never once felt hurried and the shop assistant had plenty of time to talk to him and me as his Mum. The assistant looked and listened carefully to what he needed, making sure that he was purchasing the best thing for him. Next up was my turn and again I was treated similarly, with respect and by someone who actually listened. Although we don't live close by, we will definitely return next time we are in the area. Thank you
Good prices. Fast delivery.
Great service great trainer ON could adventure
Quality Product supplied with Excellent Service from Ordering to Delivery
Arrived the next day. Contact was good.
Amazing service thankyou
I received my waterproof jacket within days at a very competitive price. I am very pleased with the product & the response.
Good price and fast delivery, very happy with the service
Prompt and efficient delivery and exchange. Keep up the good work!
I can recommend using this online retailer. if you are new to this retailer. wondering about placing an order with them, don`t worry. my order arrived safely in 48 hours after I placed my order. little knowledge about returns. but have no reason to think they wouldn't be helpful.
Excellent service, very competitive on price. Arrived next day.
Very quick, efficient service. Got really good deals in the sale and really happy with the products.
Excellent service in shop - so helpful. Bought same shirt in different colour online the next day. Super quick delivery. 5 stars all round.
All good. Product arrived promptly with no issues.
Great place to visit, down to earth staff all friendly and helpful. Ordered an item that turned out to be too big, free returns is great. Bought alternative directly from the shop. Recently bought gear elsewhere mail order, had to pay for returns. Epicentre got that business due to the returns setup.
Quick delivery no hassle
Excellent service! Quick delivery.
Great service & fast delivery of a Patagonia Ultralight Sling. What else can I say. Would certainly buy from these guys again.
I have only used epicenter online and it was a great experience. I even had to return an item as it didn't fit and they were very helpful on the phone helping me find the right size and doing the return. Highly recommended for top quality trekking gear
I've visited the store several times as well as placing online orders and every time I've been hugely impressed with the range of brands and the service. One of the only places in the UK where you can find a decent selection of the latest Arc'teryx, Patagonia, Icebreaker and TenTree gear.
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,471 reviews