The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
The Epicentre stocks my favourite outdoor clothing brands. Whether it's shopping in the shop in Ambleside or online the service is wonderful.
Good price and fast delivery.
I *love* The Epicentre! I make a point of visiting in person whenever I'm in Ambleside and I'm always impressed by their range of goods, both 'new in' ranges and in the sale section on the top floor - so impressed, in fact, that I've never left without buying something! The staff are always very friendly and helpful, but are never intrusive, leaving customers to browse in peace until help is requested. During lockdown and in the face of travel restrictions, I've placed orders online - and the service is every bit as good, with the items being delivered the next working day. Happy to recommend this exellent shop very highly and without reservation.
Awesome service, couldnt believe how quick it was. Ordered my jacket standard delivery and it arrived the next day. I got the Mountain Equipment TREMBLER jacket. Size 14. I'm usually a good size 12 in regular clothes, i find active outdoor wear fits a bit smaller than regular clothes. Size 14 in this jacket is perfect for me for a tidy but not tight fit. Its a great jacket, exactly what i was looking for- just a light, verymildly warming layer for slightly cool weather outdoors.
I’ve purchased from Epicentre several times and have received excellent service. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent, fast service with great communication support.
Quick friendly service.
Product was good - arrived battered and bruised and they should consider over boxing their shoe deliveries, the “free” face masks never materialised. This is not “new news” as I have already emailed directly. They provided a “standard response” on delivery and chose to ignore the missing face masks. It leaves you with a negative vibe following a £100+ purchase.
Hi James. I'm sorry about the state of the box on arrival. As per John's earlier email, we are looking into this with our carrier but we hope it was a one-off problem. The "free face mask" offer did not work in conjunction with other offers, and you had taken advantage of the 10% off on signing up to our newsletter. We have now amended this offer to remove this restriction. If you would like to get in touch we will be happy to send you a set of facemasks. Regards Sheila
Recently purchased Osprey Archeon at an excellent price. Package arrived at doorstep less than 24 hours after ordering and is a fantastic quality rucksack.
The Epicentre 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Outstanding service that cannot be faulted in any way
Fast delivery and perfect products at great prices. Ordering was quick and simple. Will definitely come back to order from The Epicentre again.
Quick efficient service and great products
Very happy with the scarves and the service from The Epicentre. Best price, well packaged and quick delivery. Thank you.
Very quick service with a return a re order dealt with efficiently
Fantastic support
Amazingly fast delivery and super efficient returns system (we ordered wrong size). Delighted!
The Epicentre 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Very competitively priced for the product I wanted, a good website & prompt responses. The product arrived extremely quickly and very well packaged. I have never used The Epic Centre before - but I would have no hesitation in doing so again. Thank you.
Easy to navigate website. Prompt and efficient delivery.
Very efficient service and so easy to order online through their website.
Very happy with product and service. Thanks
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,398 reviews