The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The Epicentre
Compston Road

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate The Epicentre ?

"Very helpful advice. Very prompt delivery. Will definitely use again, thanks"
"Fabulous kit at fabulous prices with possibly some of the most best staff on planet earth."
"Very easy transaction, rapid delivery, as I am a big fan of Sherpa Adventure Gear, I knew what to order and what to expect, sizing, quality etc., so very pleased the Epicentre has a good range of stock"
"Great poles, hope they're as strong as they are light. I paid for next day delivery on the friday and they were delivered on the following tuesday?? You owe me a fiver!!!"
Hi Andrew

I'm very sorry that you are disappointed. I have checked your order and it was placed on Saturday morning so, as per our delivery policy, was not collected by Royal Mail until normal service resumed on Monday.
However, as a goodwill gesture we will refund your delivery charge of £5

Regards

Sheila
"Great choice and prices, very quick delivery."
"Excellent service from the Epicentre. I was searching for a specific pair of Extremitiies gloves that were unavailable from better known outdoor stores. I found them on the Epicentre website, ordered them with free delivery, and received them the very next day. Very impressed!"
"Great delivery times and products"
"Great service and communication. What didn't fit was sent back and reordered right size. No issues, polite and speedy communication and delivery. George"
"Good range of products, competitively priced, quick despatch :)"
"Lovely approach shoes. Ordering online is very easy and my shoes arrived the next day. Really good service."
"Fabulous service. I was looking for walking poles for my Dad, wasn't totally sure which ones, but I rang up for advice which I received. I placed my order and they arrived the next day. My Dad was happy and so was I."
"Excellent product and the usual first class service from Epicentre."
"Fast dispatch, good service"
"Order dispatched same day and arrived the next and that was with free postage!"
"I have dealt with The Epicentre on a few occasions and have always had excellent service and their prices are very competitive with other stores."
"Great range of items and delivered very quickly."
"Very quick online order turnaround, place order on the Wednesday evening and received package Friday morning. Will use again."
"Wow! great product at a great price! Arrived on time too. Happy to recommend them as I intended to use them again. Phill"
"Great communication from The Epicentre keeping me updated. Some mix up as to whether it was for collection or delivery (I had wanted delivery) - one reply Email to their email updates and it was sorted, my coat arrived promptly a day or two later, in excellent condition. Thank you ‘The Epicentre’."
"I paid for next day delivery and the item was with me within 24hrs. Item as expected. Happy 😊"
The Epicentre is rated 4.91 based on 705 reviews