The Epicentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Epicentre

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The Epicentre
Compston Road

How would you rate The Epicentre ?

John Stephen Moody
Verified Buyer
"Found the product I was looking for, not available elsewhere. Fast despatch and speedy delivery, even with free postage."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I love the design of the bag. I have one already bought a second one as I find they are great for my back. So well made too. Excellent product and very efficient delivery. Thank you"
Julie Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to find the products I was looking to purchase at great prices. Very quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"soft and comfortable with relatively large space.the blue looks very nice"
"Good price, delivery as promised."
Helen Barrell
Verified Buyer
"My flipflops were dispatched on the day I ordered them, and they arrived the very next day. They're a really good quality item - a friend recommended them as a way to cope with plantar fasciitis, and they do seem to help, so all round I'm a happy customer. Thank you!"
Geert Maas
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery to the Netherlands; easy to follow the package"
"you did what you said you would do"
"Very fast delivery and an easy purchasing process. Obviously a top product too. Great stuff, Epicentre!"
"The items were unsuitable and we're returned. The service was excellent."
"Site said order by 2 pm and get next day delivery. I ordered at 16:24 and expected it two days later. However, it arrived next morning. Excellent fast service."
"I love this small bag. My old one is worn out, well the zip is, and I missed it so much, I needed to get another. And this one is even better, as I can put more in it, without it appearing any bigger. The service was excellent too, arriving within 48hours as promised."
"Brilliant service and fast delivery"
Lisa Chart
Verified Buyer
"Professional, friendly & knowledgable on the telephone and super fast delivery."
Bernie Clements
Verified Buyer
"An efficient service. I was very p[leased with my purchase."
Jackie Sargent
Verified Buyer
"Made an order via internet and I made a mistake. I was contacted by phone by a lovely lady and between her an another efficient and equally lovely lady it was all sorted. Thank you very much."
Helene WyNands
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Husband said these are his new favourite shorts. Good length, nice material"
Lynn Britton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, dispatched within 3 hours of ordering and received next day."
Steven Gover
"Great fast delivery"
Angela Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, chose free standard delivery & it arrived really quickly. Highly recommend."
The Epicentre is rated 4.91 based on 634 reviews