The Epicentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Epicentre

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The Epicentre
Compston Road

How would you rate The Epicentre?

"Easy website, prompt delivery."
Michelle Garvey
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery , great price and selection of kit, i love the place, its one of my favourite shops."
Mark Littlewood
Verified Buyer
"A warm welcome when we entered the store. Outstanding attention when trying to find the right footwear, that would fit an incorporate my orthotic footbeds. A real understanding of our needs and attention to detail."
"Super fast delivery, lovely items exactly as described, AND complimentary mintcake! What's not to love?"
"This is my second Healthy Back Bag. A fantastic versatile bag. My first bag is still great after seven years, I wanted another colour and delighted with the navy. Ordering on line was easy. The bag arrived just a few days later well wrapped."
"My order was dealt with promptly and I received my purchase within 2 days"
"I ordered my bag on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday in Channel Islands !"
Barbara Davies
"Not yet arrived"
Colin Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Found this company on line after looking for a osprey atmos ag 50..... found the price was very good and purchased. The online payment system was good and easy to use, I would recommend and will use again."
"good product, fast delivery, very pleased"
"Fantastic service"
Anne Endicott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service & very quick delivery Found telics sandals which are American& a award wining brilliant that u can buy them here in the uk. My feet love you Great if u have plantar fasciitis As it has an arch built in & the pattern underneath massages your foot"
"Ordered Telic flip flops on advice as I suffer from plantar fasciitis. The Service from The Epicentre has been FIRST CLASS from start to finish. Ordering was easy and the item arrived within 2 days. Unfortunately I had to return to exchange for a bigger size. BUT even this was quick and efficient. I returned them on the Wednesday, got a confirmation e mail on the Thursday to confirm my exchange request and then the new flip flops arrived on the Friday morning. This Company is fantastic to deal with. They are efficient and quick. Items are parcelled and labelled well and are sent Super Fast. I would not hesitate to recommend them to All. FANTASTIC SERVICE."
Malcolm Kelt
Verified Buyer
"Still not received goods at time of review being requested."
I'm very sorry there has been a delay with delivery. Please contact us directly if this parcel doesn't not arrive in the next couple of days

Regards

Sheila
Susan Martin
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived very quickly - unfortunately the sandals did not fit. It the return process seems really straightforward. Will definitely order from them again"
Ian R Blackwell
Verified Buyer
"Delivered my goods promptly on a next day service"
"Easy to order, quickly dispatched, excellent communication. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks."
"Plan to visit the Store this weekend but love the website. Each product advertised under its use, great variety and prices. Looking forward to my visit and some purchases."
"Order received very quickly and quality of goods as expected"
"Helpful staff even though I had to place a few orders with returns due to product sizing"
The Epicentre is rated 4.91 based on 599 reviews