The Epicentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Epicentre

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The Epicentre
Compston Road

How would you rate The Epicentre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick delivery, well packaged."
Posted 46 minutes ago
Jennifer Jones
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection of jackets, well-priced, free delivery and the parcel arrived the following day!"
Colin Wells
Verified Buyer
"The website is clear and easy to use and the purchases were delivered very quickly."
"Amazing service. Goods dispatched with 15 minutes of order!"
Geoffrey Mills
Verified Buyer
"Performed just as promised, Geoff Mills, Oxford"
Dave Tonks
Verified Buyer
"I got it wrong on the size of bag my Wife wanted. Gillian (I think) could not have been more helpful and the speed of delivery was astonishing. Outstanding service which sticks in the mind next time you are shopping on line. Perfect."
"Helpful staff prompt delivery Thankyou"
"Quick delivery - I made order on 4th, yesterday has the package already arrived."
Sandra Barnes
"Great service."
I W Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Good price and had Tilley Hat I wanted and my size with quick delivery - an issue over packing was resolved to my satisfaction - recommended"
William Cummings
Verified Buyer
"absolutely fantastic service , had a slight problem with sizing , exchanged item , had it within two days of returning ,,,,you don't get any better ,,,,thanks"
Brookes Daniel
Verified Buyer
"Great products at a great price with great delivery"
"Item delivered very quickly and good value."
"Excellent price for my Patagonia Nano Puff hoody and prompt delivery. The Epicentre is a great shop. Thank you"
Christopher Lawson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a jacket which unfortunately was too big for me, and no smaller size was available. I requested a refund, which was dealt with immediately. I have ordered from The Epicentre before, and received the same great service - many thanks!"
"The item ordered, an Osprey rucksack, was as described, came well packaged, and arrived within 24 hours despite 'standard delivery' - so all is good. I can't fault Epicentre in any way; only praise."
Richard Tiley
Verified Buyer
"The Epicentre could not have been more helpful. The jacket I ordered arrived extremely quickly but turned out to be the wrong size for me. I sent it back to them and let them know the reason for its return, whereupon they rang up the manufacturer to check availability of the larger size and then went and ordered it for me. That, to my mind, is superb customer service and I will be delighted to recommend them to anyone wanting a swift, efficient service."
"I have placed many an order and always receive them within a couple of days after ordering. This is a great service and the products are always good quality. I always visit the store when in the area as I find Epicentre always have something different to other outdoor shops."
Sebastian Brookhouse
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price. Fast shipping."
"Arrive on time"