The Epicentre Reviews

The Epicentre
Compston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Excellent very quick service and prompt delivery. Parcel arrived within 24 hours."
"Quick delivery and item as expected. Thank you!"
"Great product and very quick delivery. Easy website."
"Super fast delivery very good"
Hi Patrick

Was there a problem with your order? you only gave one star.

"Very good & fast"
"Excellent service with great products, very good delivery time."
"Very prompt delivery."
"Very pleased with my purchase, a great price and super fat delivery"
"I went to collect my order and the lady said I was a stupid woman as they were going to post it out to me instead of me going in store to collect it. Not a very nice thing to say to a customer.. Very disappointed and unhappy with customer service. Will not shop here again!"
I'm very sorry about this. There was some confusion about the order as you had let us know you were unable to collect it and would like it to be posted, so we did have to retrieve the parcel from the postbag when you arrived to collect it.
This does not excuse the language used and I would be grateful if you could email me with further infomation about the incident so that I can investigate further

Sheila
"nice easy transaction with prompt delivery"
"Easy to use website, very speedy delivery and superb after sales service."
"Just wow. Ordered goods arrived ahead of time, had to return and exchange, less than 48hr turn around! Shop here with confidence! Davie"
"Fantastic price for a great jacket and quickly delivered too. Many thanks."
"I bought 2 hats for friends for a particular occasion. They were delivered late, despite paying the additional postage. I was not amused! There was nothing wrong with the hats, it was just the delivery which is not under the control of "the epicentre" but is a factor that many people will use when deciding on how to rate the company when asked to undertake reviews like this - which is why I have given the rating I have since epicentre have the choice as to who they use as their delivery partner."
I am very sorry about this delay. It is unusual for Royal Mail to have delays with their next day delivery service. We will, of course, refund your postage charge

Sheila
"Great customer service. Delighted to discover store is in Ambleside so shall visit next time I stay as it's my favourite town in the Lakes."
"The Healthy back bag was to replace another which I bought some years ago but sadly the main zip failed. I found the help and efficiency received from the Epicentre first class and I would recommend the company and the bag without hesitation to others."
"Great product at a great price, fast delivery, only issue was tracking information never recognised that may be a royal mail fault though."
"Timely delivery and product as expected."
"Very good customer service and super quick delivery. Thanks a lot. Great trousers at a great price."
"Paid an extra £5 post to receive the goods on a said day it came TWO days after that, TOTAL waste of £5!! .... VERY POOR"
I am very sorry you are dissatisfied with the service. As the order was placed on Friday evening you would have been advised while ordering that delivery was scheduled for Tuesday. Checking the Royal Mail tracking, I see that the parcel was delivered on Tuesday as promised.

The Epicentre is rated 4.89 based on 751 reviews