The Epicentre Reviews

Read The Epicentre Reviews

sheila@theepicentre.co.uk

The EpicentreCompston Road

Tell us how The Epicentre made you happy
Great postal service, happy to refund/change sizes with no quibble.
I have purchased from The Epicentre shop in-store and online and they have always given excellent service. My last product ordered online arrived the next day. The prices are competitive and and the products they stock are good quality and well selected.
Great value & delivery of product.
Always happy to choose The Epicentre when looking for outdoor clothing. Service is excellent.
Absolutely gorgeous shop , always have to visit whenever we're in Ambleside. Pleased to say the on line experience was equally impressive, super speedy delivery and two great items received.
All good. PARCEL FORCE are rubbish though
Hi. I'm sorry you've not received your order yet. Parcelforce is showing that you were advised on 7th April to collect from the local Post Office after they were unable to deliver to you. Please contact us for further information so that we can get this resolved for you. Regards Sheila
Used Epicentre for first time to order a Mountain Equipment Citadel. Great price ,quick delivery and is now saved in my laptop “favourites “ to use again
The Epicentre 5 star review on 18th April 2021
The product was excellent and the delivery a disappointment. I purchased on Thursday night before good Friday and received the shoes next Tuesday. Better not to accept purchases for “next day delivery” if they cannot comply on this excepcional days.
I'm sorry you weren't happy with the delivery but our delivery terms do clearly state that we do not deliver on weekends or Bank Holidays so you did receive the order on the next working day
Excellent product coupled with a super speedy delivery what's not to like?! Not my first purchase from The Epicentre and definitely not my last.
Amazing service and highly recommended. Excellent communications, speedy dispatch and a great price, what's not to love?
Excellent service and quick despatch.
Stunning designs, excellent quality of fabric and construction and such good value. Just disappointed the styles I chose didn't suit me. I will order some different designs as they really are gorgeous clothes.
A great selection of boots online with accurate descriptions meant I could buy a pair without any hitches. That said, the pair I got were just a bit too tight for serious long walks, so I sent them back - which was painless - got reimbursed fully and bought another pair which fit like a glove. A perfect online experience - but boy - do I want to get into that shop. Thanks...
Great products and excellent service.
A very quick response to my order from this company. Neatly and sensibly packed. I kept all of my items, so a return was not necessary. Based on the service I received on this order , I will recommend this company, and would certainly consider in the future
Very easy to order, email correspondence to update on delivery. Very pleased with purchase.
Excellent delivery time. Best prices for the products I ordered, especially with the free delivery. Very easy return process and free too. Very pleased with the icebreaker gloves and socks.
Got a great deal on a rucksack. Very quick delivery. I'll definitely use epicentre again in the future.
I was worried about buying walking boots on-line....but the experience worked out well. The quality and size were exactly as expected and the delivery was very quick.
Great service. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend.
The Epicentre is rated 4.90 based on 1,428 reviews