The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Package arrived within one week to the Netherlands. Would definitely order again."
"I have been in you shop 3 or 4 times, Never been welcomed and felt a little uncomfortable and left the shop, love you clothes on line and have purchased a few times and my return have always gone through no problems"
"Unfortunately the shoes I received were not fit for sale. One shoe was very worn inside and had a torn frayed strap."
"Very good service, item arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Would use again!"
"Needed some coupons pronto for my Daughter in Laws birthday, the order was expedited with very much efficiency, well done 'The Dressing Room'"
"Beautiful items, packaged well and arrived promptly. Will definitely be shopping here again."
"I bought a watch for an 18th Birthday it came beautifully wrapped and with a hand written note attached. A lovely personal touch from a company that I have never used before. I will definitely be buying from the dressing room again. Well done fabulous customer service x"
"Excellent and prompt service, I received my item within 3 days, gorgeous scarf, stylish, good quality and beautifully wrapped. Will most definitely be shopping at The Dressing Room again!"
"Helpful conversation with the Dressing Room to place order. Parcel arrived in 2 days. Will definitely be a go to shop for me"
"Easy ordering online. Excellent customer service. Thank you The Dressing Room xx"
"Brilliant Customer Service and"
"Good service"
"Excellent value, quick delivery. Would shop here again"
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic customer service. A problem with the availability of one of my items was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy customer."
"Really fast service and order came well packaged. Would definitely order again."
"The service is as good online as when I visit the shop. Their store in St Albans is worth a visit and the website is packed with lovely, unusual pieces. Love it!"
"Great sale price , great service , fast free delivery , Thankyou."
"Fast delivery. Product fits well and feels very comfortable on. Thank you!"
"This was my first order from The Dressing Room and I am really pleased I found them. I got the trainers I wanted at a great price, free delivery and a very fast service, I will definitely shop here again!"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 458 reviews