The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Magdalena Vidal
Verified Buyer

U re always so helpful,thank U so much 4 Beautiful scarves !!! and excellent service :)
greetings from Sweden
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and lovely gift wrap - no complaints
Sue Dickinson
Verified Buyer

Very prompt service with gift wrap. Would have been excellent but personalised message was not included.
Karen Dobson
Verified Buyer

Always friendly and helpful staff. Fast mail order service. Very happy to shop there.
Verified Buyer

Great items and quick delivery
Melanie Dean
Verified Buyer

Excellent service & so easy to shop with The Dressing Room.
Barbara Simpson
Verified Buyer

Lovely collection to choose from; items in stock; quick delivery & nicely packaged. I also wanted to add to my order and the sales team quickly and efficiency made this happen.
Karen Shove

Great, fast service
Angela Lyus
Verified Buyer

Always receive online orders quickly and they are beautifully wrapped.
Where I have required additional info on products and ring to speak to their Sales Consultants, they are always incredibly helpful and show real knowledge on sizing etc.
Gemma Thorne
Unverified Reviewer

They are pleasant and helpful, and very efficient in dispatch of order
Rebecca Bock
Verified Buyer

Excellent service on sending me the Rockins scarf.
Jackie Stuber
Verified Buyer

Birthday gift. Very quick delivery, item received as expected, came in attractive packaging. Very happy daughter.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Gift wrapped and card a lovely added touch.
Verified Buyer

Hello! Thank you very much for your excellent work. The clock has received, they are excellent. Delivery on time. Thank you
P.S. Ukraine
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous dress, exquisitely packaged, delivered swiftly!
Sarah Heywood
Verified Buyer

I pre-ordered a Rixo London dress, was given a welcome 10% discount and said dress arrived within a week perfectly packaged in a lovely blush pink box with a lookbook of all this season Rixo offerings. An easy online experience.
Jaime-lee Bowling
Unverified Reviewer

Beautifully gift wrapped trainers I purchased online! Came in two days, free postage! Was so happy!

Jaime-lee Bowling
Verified Buyer

I purchased a pair of Ash trainers I have been looking for after seeing them on a lady, and I could only find The Dressing Room who could help me, so I purchased them online, they came Beautifully gift wrapped, the trainers are perfect! Thank you so much!
Unverified Reviewer

This is the first time I've ordered from The Dressing Room and their service was excellent. I was updated at ever stage of my order and it arrived quickly and packaged well.
Corinne Worsley
Verified Buyer

I love shopping at the dressing room. The range of styles and brands is excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. It is without doubt my favourite place to shop.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.78 based on 112 reviews