The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
JAYNE BROADBENT
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and changed my order for another watch which my daughter loves Great service"
"Great quality product delivered quickly. Easy to use website made purchasing a pleasure. Fantastic customer service."
Kate Hiscox
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, lovely packaging. Exactly what I wanted!"
"Very prompt and efficient service. Items were beautifully packaged. Very impressed and would definitely use The Dressing Room again."
Priscila Kilgour
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scarf from you on 3/12/18 but so far I have not received it. I cannot write a review until I receive the merchandise."
Hi Priscila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I apologise that you received a review invite before your order was delivered.

Our International deliveries to take longer to arrive but I have looked into this for you and can see your scarf was delivered successfully - I really hope you're enjoying wearing it.

If there's anything else you need in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Elle
Rebecca Powell
"Quick service"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery and well packaged."
Sandra Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast delivery"
"Beautifully packaged and quick, free delivery - highly recommended!"
Danny Magill
Verified Buyer
"I only ordered a pair of Universe of Us socks (which are totally amazing) and the way in which the package was received was absolutely first class. First off, it was delievered very quickly as promised. Secondly the packaging was totally stunning (to be honest, looking at the packaging, my wife was probably expecting something hughly luxurious and expensive. She got socks, lol). The attention to detail in the packaging was truly a work of art and so beautifully delivered. I would not hesitate in recommending The Dressing Room to everyone I know. It will now be my go to shop when looking for ideas for my family. Ten out of ten. A wonderful experience. High five, nay, big tens!"
Sarah Adams
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. I placed an order online but realised I needed to change the item. So I rang the store and they were able to make the change instantly and we received the correct item on it time. Very happy with the purchase"
Eileen Edward
Verified Buyer
"Found your service excellent and would definitely use you again"
Sophie Ford
Verified Buyer
"Fab service and amazing prices! Will be using again xx"
Carolanne Ballam
Verified Buyer
"The watch was beautifully wrapped"
"Ordered a bit late for a birthday, but arrived in very good time. As it was a gift I cannot comment on the gift itself."
Mandy Davis
Verified Buyer
"Hi thanks for my order but please can my points be added to my loyalty card? I would like to order a jacket but I don't want to order it online if my points cant be added too as well as the order which was delivered last week? Please let me know Mandy Davis"
"Items arrived on time. Beautifully packed..Will def be shopping here again."
"I placed an online order which arrived not only in super sonic time, it was also beautifully packaged. I will most certainly be back. Keep doing what you do! xx"
Christopher Boor
Verified Buyer
"Great website, service, quick delivery and best prices. Highly recommended"
Alison Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful clothes with amazing service . Can’t fault them x"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.75 based on 272 reviews