The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"This is my second purchase from the Dressing Room,I would give them 100 stars if I could,there customer service team are very professional, I ordered a Olivia Burton watch and from placing the order to receiving my parcel,very satisfactory,it was just so easy and to be honest I felt very calm,a lovely experience,to what I usually get when I order from different websites.Also I would like to mention the packageing very well put together. Marjorie Gregory"
"Great selection, fast and efficient service (delivery)."
"Very impressed with the speed of delivery following the order."
"Easy to order, quick delivery and very well-packaged. Beautiful watch - very pleased!"
"The watch i ordered is beautiful and signing up to the newsletter saved me even more money on a competetive price for the olivia burton watch .. i love it .. the packaging and fast delivery was fantastic . A site i will gladly use again . Cant fault the dressing room at all thankyou"
"Product - fab. An American vintage jumper. However, I paid an extortionate £10 to have it delivered by midday, it arrived at 5pm that day. That should have cost me £6 not £10. I emailed them to refund me the difference as I don’t want to pay extra for a service I did not receive. No reply to date. Disappointed:("
"As always FANTASTIC, only one problem the shop is three hours away!!!! or maybe thats a good thing :)"
"Lovely Boutique, selling a brilliant selection of stylish brands. Staff are always very helpful."
"excellent service prompt delivery and beautifully packaged. very happy ( again!) Amanda Burwell"
"Order received in time. Great packaging. Easy to use website.πŸ˜€"
"Love my trainers 😍 smooth transaction online & super quick delivery πŸ‘"
"Easy to order and fast delivery very pleased with my jumper"
"Excellent customer service and a range of beautiful boutique items. Thank you."
"Brilliant service, arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Thank you Dressing Room I will definitely shop with you again!"
"The shoes I ordered arrived with dirty soles and not in the original packaging."
"Your prices are outrageous even with free shipping, but that is the price you pay for convenience and last minute purchases."
"Hands down my favourite online shopping experience. Gorgeous products and very helpful staff. Delighted with my new items"
"Speedy service and item arrived beautifully packed"
"Beautiful scarf just as on website. I haven’t worn it yet but it feels very warm."
"Thanks for the awesome customer service and help with the fit issues with my blouse. You were all so helpful, I don't order overseas often but now feel so confident buying more things as you made it seamless and easy. thank you!"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.71 based on 404 reviews