The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Ordered a blouse came quickly nicely packaged."
"Everything ok πŸ‘Œ, trank you"
"Excellent service, delivered when expected and beautifully wrapped"
"Friendly, helpful, professional service as always - beautiful clothes - thank you!"
"Impressive service item tastefully packaged and speedy delivery"
"Easy to navigate website and fast, free delivery... recommended."
"Delivered promptly and beautifully packaged , if was for a present would be lovely to receive like that ."
"Very helpful and kind when I rang to ask a few questions about the item I was buying."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and lovely packaging."
"Great service and very friendly and courteous staff."
"As always amazing service thank you"
"It was my first order with The Dressing Room, but I will definitely use them again. My order arrived quickly, and was packaged very nicely, wrapped in tissue. Great service."
"Quick delivery. Beautiful packaging."
"I ordered a blouse which I love. I would not hesitate to order on- line again. Nicely packaged - would have been even better if the blouse had been a little less crumpled but otherwise brilliant."
"I love The Dressing Room. Always such a great range of clothing for all occasions. Love the new brands and getting something different which you can’t get on the high street."
"Very quick and excellent service however would like to see retailers using less packaging- trainers arrived in beautiful but unneeded second box, would be good to have an opt out option"
"Absolutely loved the packaging!! Arrived very quickly especially since I am in California. The air and grace sneakers are a smidge big as U.K./US sizing is very different but I absolutely love them!!"
"Prompt delivery. Unfortunately the item wasn't quite right. Very easy returns process with the set charge for postage. Refund processed really swiftly."
"Despite a little matter, a perfect after sales service and the kindness of my interlocutor"
"It was exactly what I wanted and delivered promptly And looks great"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 522 reviews