The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Great service. I love my slippers.
Beautiful clothes always, great online service and items always come beautifully packaged. Still love the in store experience as well and the stylists always know what suits me!
I have had so many nice pieces from this amazing boutique. The packaging and service is exceptional! I just wish I could visit the actual store.
I love browsing through the website in search of beautiful, timeless finds☺️
Love my bracelet and fabulous service thank you .
Absolutely flawless service! Bag arrived beautifully packaged and it's just what I wanted.
Great service and delivery so prompt. I love the dress
These masks are very comfortable and a better fit than most. Only issue is gaps appearing at the side if you have to tighten the ear loops. Could be improved by elasticating the borders of the bottom half of the mask. Other than that, they’re the best masks I’ve found so far. Nose bridge easy to fit to your face and doesn’t rub. Much better than the cheap material other sellers use and a similar price too.
Really pleased with our face coverings they really fit well and we really like the fact you can change the filter. Very well made.
Gorgeous coat and great customer service. Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged.
Great prices and range of products, have purchased several items and will continue to do so.
Excellent service and fast delivery.
I love this bikini! The size guides and pictures were super accurate and it arrived fast. Ideal for a last minute break and needing a new bikini quickly that I adore! Thank you
Really nice. Exactly what I wanted. Soft cotton, nice cut to the tee shirt. Prefect.
Beautiful item, great service as usual, would highly recommend.
Quick delivery and lovely jumper!
Excellent service. My skirt arrived in very good time and was beautifully packaged and exactly what I wanted - and size fits perfectly. I am thrilled - especially to have managed to buy it at a discount which made it affordable! So, thank you The Dressing Room. I will definitely use you again
Placed 3 individual online orders, they arrived quickly and packaged very well.
Visited the shop and staff were very helpful and not pushy which I liked.
Will be my new place to shop.
Have ordered quite a lot of bits via internet and also shopped in store which I love as the girls really help when your trying to achieve a look. Only complaint is when ordering on internet the clothing comes so very badly creased it all needs steaming.
I had such a great experience of shopping with The Dressing Room! I wanted a new pair of Air and Grace trainers, but being based in the US postage from the UK was crazily expensive on other websites. Not only were The Dressing Room's postage fees reasonable, but my order arrived in less than a week. I'll definitely be shopping here again when I want a reminder of home!
I found the scarf I was looking for on the Dressing Room website & it was on sale as well. The ordering was easy & the delivery was extremely quick. Overall very pleased with the service.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 826 reviews