The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
They make you pay £4 for returns... Industry standard is now free returns.
Unfortunately doesn’t fit and just comes off my nose when I talk, can’t use it
VERY UNHAPPY with return service I have had to PAY $40 US dollars to send back an item that did not fit - WAY too expensive will NOT be ordering again
Sadly the scarf i ordered didnt have a tag on and wasnt wrapped well. I couldn’t give it as a gift as I wanted to without a tag on it!
Have not received the order yet
Still don't have my watch so I can't review.
Mi experiencia hasta hoy muy mal porque no he recibido el paquete.
Placed my order on a Saturday only to receive an email the following Wednesday to say one of the items I ordered was out of stock. On the phone although member of staff was apologetic it sounded insincere and patronising. Hiring extra staff during sale time to deal with volume of orders might be a good idea.
Website couldnt be faulted but very poor in the shop. I was told by the sales assistant that she would contact me when she had looked into getting me the dress I wanted in a smaller size but I didnt receive a call from anyone. Managed to get it myself. Service on website was really good.
Unfortunately the shoes I received were not fit for sale. One shoe was very worn inside and had a torn frayed strap.
I have not even received my order. The money has been taken from my account and i have been asked to review the service and product without this being received. I would like someone from customer services to explain where my item it asap
Hello. I still have not received my order of december 25th. Is this normal?
Product - fab. An American vintage jumper. However, I paid an extortionate £10 to have it delivered by midday, it arrived at 5pm that day. That should have cost me £6 not £10.

I emailed them to refund me the difference as I don’t want to pay extra for a service I did not receive. No reply to date. Disappointed:(
The shoes I ordered arrived with dirty soles and not in the original packaging.
Dress arrived in poor quality with one button missing and frail tread on another
My item arrived and was damaged.
I was very sad when my new shoes arrived as they were the wrong size. Someone har put an extra sticker on the box with the wrong size. I am sorry to say i believe it is done on purpose. The size i wanted is solid out. It is also very hard to send back the item. You have to fill out a form and cover the costs yourselv. In other webshops the return is so easy, and everything is prepared if you need to return an item. (Just a large sticker with return adress. And with no risk for the customer.) So dear Dressingroom - There are several ways for you to improve. I wish you the very best of luck!
I’m still waiting to receive it!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 820 reviews