The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"I ordered a long sleeved lightweight t shirt and recieved a long sleeve heavyweight t shirt. Rang up as it was meant to be for my imminent holiday and they were brilliant saying just send that back but they would send the correct one for next day delivery. I was very impressed to receive my package next day ... until I opened it. They had sent a short sleeve one but again was heavyweight!? I have several American Vintage lightweight t shirts and this definitely isn’t light weight. Only 2 stars because of prompt customer service even tho they still got it wrong and I have no time now to get anything else. V dissapointed."
"I have not received my dress"
"I was sent an email to say the the item was out of stock and there was no other comms regarding a refund then out of the blue a few days later I received an empty email saying my item had been dispatched by which time I had ordered another dress from someone else."
"This was my first order from TDR and I was not very impressed! I placed my order on 31st May, I received the standard order confirmation email and then another on 1st June to tell me my order was dispatched. On June 4th a very nonchalant email arrived in my inbox to tell me that the item was actually out of stock therefore it had not been dispatched afterall, the emails were sent in error (it took them 4 days to spot this!) Then, rather than issue my refund immediately (as I would have expected) they asked if I wanted to order something else! Er no, had I wanted anything else it would have been on my initial order thus I even had to instruct the refund. As I say, not impressed. Happily, I did order the item from another online retailer who were fantastic - hats off to Anthropologie for a speedy hassle free service."
"I have to say I am very disappointed with the service to date. I placed my order last Friday over a week ago and I have not received my order to date despite having paid 10.00 sterling for shipping which is the most I’ve ever had to pay unless it’s on fast track."
"you delivery me wrong item. please help me exchange it"
Hi Yangming Su,

Thank you for letting us know, and apologies for this error.

We believe we have been liaising with you about this and you now have the correct item - we hope you're enjoying it!

Please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind regards,
Elle
"Ordering and delivery process was great but I ordered a handbag tassel in the sale for £12 and after one use there was damage to the tassel meaning bits were coming loose and hanging down. I didn't think it worth returning as it would cost me £4 plus a trip to the post office but I'm quite disappointed."
"I ordered a Chlobo me and you heart charm , which in the Pictor had the signature Chlobo star charm on the clasp but I recived it with no charm or any sign of it being a Chlobo product ! it looks like it could of just been out of Argos of some were"
"The courier turned out to be the Royal Mail, the one hour time slot email didn't happen, meaning that the parcel was not delivered in the expected 2/3 day time as on the website, but had to be arranged for 2 days later. When I emailed asking where the parcel was, this was when I found out it was the RMail. There reply was 'well at least you have been able to arrange the redelivery- not very helpful!"
"Unfortunately the box the watch came in was badly ripped before it had been placed in the protective bubble wrap. This would be okay but as it is a gift I was disappointed. Unfortunately I don't have time to return it either."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.74 based on 316 reviews