The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
The store has great product but I was disappointed with the return process. I paid £11 out of pocket to return the package. There wasn't a return slip enclosed in the package and online it gave me different options which were all inconvenient and expensive.
I returned my order on Thurs 27 September via Royal Mail . I have not yet received confirmation of my return nor my refund . Please confirm .
I like their American Vintage apparel - especially the 100% pima cotton items. They also have an excellent simplified method of payment where one can choose to pay through Amazon.
I was very disappointed that the dress I ordered and paid for in the sale was then not available and withdrawn from my order. I am still waiting for the rest of my order.
My order arrived promptly, I loved the outfit but was disappointed to see it was faulty. On returning the item the lady said straight away it’s faulty, there should of been a label on it, I wish I’d known it was broken as I would not of bought it, would of saved me some time.
I do think that a £4 charge is expensive price for return I ordered two dresses which didn’t. Work unfortunately for me and that cost me to return
I ordered a scarf from you on 3/12/18 but so far I have not received it. I cannot write a review until I receive the merchandise.
Hi Priscila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I apologise that you received a review invite before your order was delivered.

Our International deliveries to take longer to arrive but I have looked into this for you and can see your scarf was delivered successfully - I really hope you're enjoying wearing it.

If there's anything else you need in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Elle
You sent me the wrong dial size I ordered a big dial not a medium from Olivia Burton but the packagaing was nice
Faster shipping
The product seems good but unfortunately the packaging it arrived in was very battered- I bought as a gift and it is not really in a giftable condition
I have not received the watch I ordered. I need a tracking number, and when it was shipped? Thank You
happy with delivery time