The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Priscila Kilgour
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scarf from you on 3/12/18 but so far I have not received it. I cannot write a review until I receive the merchandise."
Hi Priscila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I apologise that you received a review invite before your order was delivered.

Our International deliveries to take longer to arrive but I have looked into this for you and can see your scarf was delivered successfully - I really hope you're enjoying wearing it.

If there's anything else you need in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Elle
Molly Coppin
Verified Buyer
"You sent me the wrong dial size I ordered a big dial not a medium from Olivia Burton but the packagaing was nice"
Natthinee Sudhinaraset
"Faster shipping"
"The product seems good but unfortunately the packaging it arrived in was very battered- I bought as a gift and it is not really in a giftable condition"
Cathy Gipe
Verified Buyer
"I have not received the watch I ordered. I need a tracking number, and when it was shipped? Thank You"
"happy with delivery time"
Caroline Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Expensive to return items"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.75 based on 272 reviews