The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
4.8
Based on 1,130 reviews
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Great service and lovely items here. Ultra speedy delivery. Delighted with all 3 items I purchased, thank you :)
Really great service. Fast delivery. Easy returns. 👍🏻
I love The Dressing Room. They always have so much choice and super friendly, helpful staff.
Brilliant service. Arrived very quickly, beautifully packaged. Thank you
I love the dressing room. Great selection of clothes and always prompt and easy delivery.
Superb jeans great fit , lovely denim , I’ve been looking for some loose fit jeans for ages and these are fantastic. Size 26 is a perfect fit for my size 8 frame.
I have been longing to buy this for 6 months, eventually have saved up, and am over the moon with the beautiful jumper....
I ordered two lovely things from here they arrived quickly and were nicely packed. Unfortunately they didn’t suit me so I had to return them but they were very quick with a refund and I would definitely shop with them again.
I’ve shopped at The Dressing Room since it opened years ago and they never fail to impress!
Excellent service. My delivery arrived next day, was exactly what I had been looking for and was beautifully packaged.
Speed of delivery was excellent. Sadly the items purchased didn't suit me so I had to return them but return system also good and refund timely. Would use The Dressing Room again.
Excellent service arrived in less than 24 hrs. Packed beautifully.
I visited the Dressing Room a few weeks ago and saw some items that I didn't purchase at the time (although I bought plenty of other lovely things!) The item came beautifully packaged and the next day so all perfect.
My Veja trainers are perfect - arrived promptly and were beautifully packaged, thank you
We are so glad to hear you love your Veja trainers. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
beautifully packed, fast delivery - I was very pleasantly surprised 👍
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad you had a positive experience shopping with us
My first purchase from The Dressing Room and I will be back! Very quick delivery, I ordered and few dresses for choice, the refund was also quick to be returned to me. See you soon !! Lesley
So glad to hear you had a good experience ordering from us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
Was amazingly quick delivery but unfortunately was too small but they credited my account very quickly.
Thank you for the review. Lovely to hear you had a great experience, hopefully next time you will have better luck with sizing!
The Dressing Room is my very favourite clothes shop, with fabulous clothes, exceptionally helpful assistants and a really welcoming atmosphere. I would give it five start but I think they sometimes go too far with the boho vibe and I would welcome some different styles in the clothing ranges
Hi Isabel, thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you've had positive experiences shopping with us. We have lots more styles coming this season we hope you will enjoy.
My “Go To” on-line independent retailer. I rely on this team to keep me abreast of colour and style trends as well as providing a regular range of tried and tested brands. With my purchase this time, I received my first ever Goody Bag & having no expectations, I was delighted with the contents. Thanks Dressing Room, you made my day!
Hi Allison. We're so pleased to hear about your positive experiences shopping with us and that you enjoyed your goody bag. We look forward to you shopping with us again soon.
Fabulous service, delighted with my Veja trainers!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,130 reviews