The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Melissa Moss
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my dress"
Fiona Rutherford
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and the most beautifully packaged item!"
"After looking all over the Internet for the Woden Pony Sneakers I stumbled upon "The Dressing Room" and could have been happier to find out they not only had my size but would ship internationally. I placed my order one day and it was shipped the next. It arrived in the USA within a week of ordering. Fastest shipping ever and my package arrived in a lovely packed box!! Thank you and I will be ordering from y'all again!!"
Julie Farrugia
Verified Buyer
"I was sent an email to say the the item was out of stock and there was no other comms regarding a refund then out of the blue a few days later I received an empty email saying my item had been dispatched by which time I had ordered another dress from someone else."
"Very happy with t shirt , this is the third one I have purchased from this brand. Delivery very quick."
"This was my first order from TDR and I was not very impressed! I placed my order on 31st May, I received the standard order confirmation email and then another on 1st June to tell me my order was dispatched. On June 4th a very nonchalant email arrived in my inbox to tell me that the item was actually out of stock therefore it had not been dispatched afterall, the emails were sent in error (it took them 4 days to spot this!) Then, rather than issue my refund immediately (as I would have expected) they asked if I wanted to order something else! Er no, had I wanted anything else it would have been on my initial order thus I even had to instruct the refund. As I say, not impressed. Happily, I did order the item from another online retailer who were fantastic - hats off to Anthropologie for a speedy hassle free service."
"The packaging was very nice and product was delivered in good condition and in good time. Thank you!"
SARAH BUTTERWICK
Verified Buyer
"As always the personal touch! I called as having technical issues, & the transaction was resolved directly very quickly It feels like nothing is too much trouble Thank you"
Karen Mogilner
"Great service"
Joffrey Heyraud
"Extra fast shipping."
"Very quick delivery and an easy returns policy."
Kelly Tossounian
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and impressed with the packaging of the item I purchased."
"Happy with goods and service"
"I have to say I am very disappointed with the service to date. I placed my order last Friday over a week ago and I have not received my order to date despite having paid 10.00 sterling for shipping which is the most I’ve ever had to pay unless it’s on fast track."
"Beautifully packaged and uber fast delivery. Thank you."
Trish Valentine
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly and was beautifully packed. Sadly I had to return the item. The return process was extremely simple and I very soon received my refund. Excellent service. I will definitely used The Dressing Room again and would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Cate McEwan
Verified Buyer
"It was super easy to order, I got a 10% discount for my first order and the item was delivered really quickly. The packaging was lovely and while I appreciate how good it looked, I did think you could use less packaging."
"Excellent customer service and fast dispatch, as always."
"Beautifully wrapped and received very quickly, as always!"
Linda Bromfield
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.74 based on 255 reviews