The Dressing Room Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Sacha Hughes
Verified Buyer

The beautiful packaging and really swift delivery with excellent communication.
Pamela Houston
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Packaging was very nice and I got a discount.
Ian Barratt
Verified Buyer

Delivery arrived on time which made my children happy as it was a gift for their sister
Julia Hopkins
Verified Buyer

I ordered a watch for my daughter for Christmas. It arrived in lovely packaging and was well wrapped. I was worried my daughter would guess what it was when it arrived, but you couldn’t tell from the packaging. It was a shame I had to open it all up to check it was the correct watch. The watch was beautiful and I am sure my daughter will love it. My item arrived quickly and I was very happy with my first experience of shopping with The Dressing Room and would definitely use them again.
Rachel Redmond
Verified Buyer

Amazing clothes and brilliant customer service.
Verified Buyer

It’s been a prompt delivery even though I live in Germany now. The wrapping makes it very pleasant to open. Ordered a sweater from Maison LaBiche. Very good quality and style.
Helen Dalton

Quick, efficient service
Verified Buyer

Efficient delivery service, very easy to order and gorgeous product. Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

The entire process of ordering with The Dressing Room was so easy and straight forward. The right goods arrived as ordered and on time,I would have no hesitation in recommending this comoany to others and will certainly use it again in the future.
Verified Buyer

The "Bella" scarves were carefully packed and beautifully presented
Sarah Ellis
Verified Buyer

My package arrived beautifully wrapped! Very quickly and was well informed of order progress.
Very pleased with my purchase experience and wouldn’t hesitate to order from The Dressing Room again.
Jane Anderson
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery nice packaging great price
Tina Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery would definitely use again
Michele Jones
Verified Buyer

I’m still waiting to receive it!
Ann Williams
Verified Buyer

Ordered a ChloBo bracelet for my daughters birthday. It came beautifully packaged and gift wrapped even with a handwritten card. Delivery was nice and quick too. Wouldn’t hesitate to order again! Excellent x
Annabel Denley
Verified Buyer

I bought a lovely Olivia Burton watch , it was wrapped up beautifully and done with care .
Very happy with my purchase.
Judith Russell
Verified Buyer

Excellent and efficient service. Product arrived within 3 days. I emailed with enquiry and it was sorted almost immediately
Sarah Nicholson
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order. Very quick delivery.
Moshe Silber

very efficient assistance
Katy Thompson
Verified Buyer

My favourite shop! (Even though I’ve never actually been there!). Great range of brands with fab customer service who deal with deliveries, queries and returns promptly.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.83 based on 94 reviews