The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Excellent items and very happy with the purchase. May I suggest you to show the jewellery worn by a model to get the idea of the dimensions?"
"Great service. Lovely watch"
"I do think that a £4 charge is expensive price for return I ordered two dresses which didn’t. Work unfortunately for me and that cost me to return"
"Straight forward and easy to purchase through the website. Just would have liked it to have arrived better packaged as it wasn’t a cheap piece even in the sale, a bit of tissue or padding rather than just a plastic bag in an envelope. Better tracking would have been helpful as it was a bit confusing at the post office end which day it was due to arrive."
"Great, love New watch! Welcome discount was brilliant! Love the items they stock on their site"
"I’m so happy with the customer service I received. Sophia was so great and lovely!! My confirmation email had gone to my spam mail and I hadn’t realised so I called concerned. Sophia made sure everything was in order and made every effort to keep me up to date with order! Amazing. Thanks so much!"
"Brilliant Service, Beautifuly Wrapped and Speedy Deliver."
"From order to shipment. I was very pleased with the importantance of Customer Care. I love my shoes. Thank You"
"Ever reliable and always helpful. Rosemarie"
"Excellent service product fab"
"Staff are super friendly and it is refreshing to visit a shop with such variety"
"Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Watch looks fantastic."
"Beautiful Rixo London Dress at an amazing price.. super fast delivery.. definitely shop again"
"Great tracking. Order made in afternoon, received next morning. Very impressed."
"Prompt delivery and efficient , would recommend"
"my purchase was delivery free and came in two days plus the watch I bought was half price so you can't get better than that , I'm very happy with The Dressing Room"
"Very quick response to my order, very pleased"
"My order was processed really quickly and delivered free of charge within three days. I received an email at each stage of the progress."
"Achat super, livraison rapide :)"
"Although my order went astray due to Royal Mail the Dresing Room girls were unswervingly polite and helpful! Good customer service"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.75 based on 284 reviews