The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Dress arrived in poor quality with one button missing and frail tread on another"
"Very quick service. A lovely watch."
"Love Love Love this website. Fantastic range, super fast delivery options and easy returns. 5* All the Way"
"goods arrived in a beautiful parcel. Unfortunately the item was not suitable for me so I've returned the item but the returns process appears to work.."
"I ordered a long sleeved lightweight t shirt and recieved a long sleeve heavyweight t shirt. Rang up as it was meant to be for my imminent holiday and they were brilliant saying just send that back but they would send the correct one for next day delivery. I was very impressed to receive my package next day ... until I opened it. They had sent a short sleeve one but again was heavyweight!? I have several American Vintage lightweight t shirts and this definitely isn’t light weight. Only 2 stars because of prompt customer service even tho they still got it wrong and I have no time now to get anything else. V dissapointed."
"Never been on this website before but when googling for an Olivia burton watch it came up. They also had the watch I wanted for significantly less than other websites (sale). It came well packaged, in a good amount of time and delivery was free. Will definitely consider buying future items from here."
"love both my scarves and they came promptly! very nicely packaged also."
"Excellent service - fast delivery. .. lovely watch. Will definitely use The Dressing Room again."
"promt delivery and beautifully wrapped.. I love your branding and gift bag was a nice touch. Watch was perfect. thank you"
"Superb service in every respect. Speedy, professional and customer service went far beyond expectations. Thank you very much."
"Prompt delivery of my ordered goods. Well packaged and really speedy. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Speedy arrival time and speedy refund time where needed. Very efficient. I have not been able to shop on line a few times as web site would not let me put things in the basket but I have ordered via phone instead. Love the brands. Maybe some more size L a few times for the customers who are a 14/16 and not a straight boyfriend fit ?"
"Very efficient service."
"Very efficient and friendly service. I would definitely recommend The Dressing Room."
"Great service, fast delivery"
"good fast delivery and nice packaging"
"Brilliant delivery time and great customer service"
"A lovely piece of jewellery. It has a real luxurious feel to it and the gold has a love rich warm colour, the design is just so chic and original. I,m really pleased with it."
"Excellent from beginning to end. Fabulous packaging and speedy delivery. Highly recommended."
"Lovely service and an excellent top, exactly as described."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 313 reviews