The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Paul Dally
Verified Buyer
"Watch was quickly despatched and arrived in perfect condition with very secure packaging. Very pleased with overall shopping experience"
Linda Pathuis
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my purchase and with the service many thanks .."
"Excellent discount on watch.. lovely when it arrived.. came very quickly after oplacing order"
Nicola Pearce
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of Paige black jeans. They are perfect and came the next day beautifully packaged."
Amelia Ergatoudis
Verified Buyer
"perfect collection of clothing. good sale prices and delivery. Love the collections at The Dressing Room. Definitely would recommend it!"
Helen Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery. Over the moon with my product. Absolute bargain in the sale!"
Tracy Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Discovered The Dressing Room whilst browsing for a particular watch. Found exactly what I was looking for at a fantastic price! Prompt delivery, kept updated at all times, beautifully wrapped/packaged. Excellent service, highly recommend. Thank you ladies!x"
"My order arrived on time and was beautifully packed in silk paper and lovely box, giving real pleasure. The goods ordered were perfect too. A perfect service!"
"Great product with prompt service and delivery Many thanks sue"
"Very quick and efficient service from staff. Arrived beautifully packaged."
"Really easy to shop - all the relevant info readily available. Size guide really useful as I'd have definitely gone for the wrong size otherwise! Shirt arrived way quicker than expected & I was kept up to date with its progress along the way. Oh & the shirt was beautiful!"
Catherine Martin
"Well happy thanks xx"
"Item packaged well but item arrived after expected date"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with the item and packaging, but sorry that your item arrived later than you expected it.

I will take a look into what caused this delay and discuss with Royal Mail too, as to avoid this happening in future.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with, and I hope you love wearing your new purchase!

Best wishes,
Elle
"Fantastic service - from ordering to receiving item!"
Ctherine Batour
Verified Buyer
"Love my Twist and Tango back skinny jeans with Zip detail - ordered online and they arrived within 2 days ! They fit really well and they are actually cropped, but fit me full length as I’m only 5’2! Great sale buy ! Love Twist and Tango !"
"Perfect item, well wrapped. Only reason not to give 5 stars is that Royal Mail were the couriers! Thus 'safe place' request was ignored and had to arrange for someone to go to Sorting Office to collect."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're really pleased you're happy with the item and our service.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Royal Mail, but we will be sure to pass this on to them to consider and improve on their service in future.

We hope you enjoy the items you bought!

Best wishes,
Elle
"Great packaging, quick delivery. The item looks great too !"
Annette Harris
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Love the watch. Thank you."
"Great service, quick easy and quality packaging."
Yangming Su
Verified Buyer
"you delivery me wrong item. please help me exchange it"
Hi Yangming Su,

Thank you for letting us know, and apologies for this error.

We believe we have been liaising with you about this and you now have the correct item - we hope you're enjoying it!

Please let us know if we can help any further.

Kind regards,