The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Easy ordering, swift delivery and a beautifully wrapped pair of trainers as ordered. Perfect."
"product as described. fast delivery"
"Efficient service, nice packaging, item accurately described and photographed"
"Excellent service I thought! I ordered clothes online and only noticed an offer that was on after I finalised payment. I contacted the customer service team about it and they refunded the difference immediately! I was very impressed and pleased. Thnak you! And I love my IDANO jumpsuit, too!"
"Great price, despatched promptly and arrived beautifully wrapped. Would recommend both the product and the online retailer."
"My order arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Very happy with the service from The Dressing Room."
"Great friendly service. Will buy again"
"Excellent, fast service. Will use again."
"Quick delivery and beautifully wrapped. Love my T-Shirt."
"Lovely boutique. Great range and perfect for gifts. Customer service, helpful and friendly staff plus attention to detail is exceptional."
"This is my second purchase from the Dressing Room,I would give them 100 stars if I could,there customer service team are very professional, I ordered a Olivia Burton watch and from placing the order to receiving my parcel,very satisfactory,it was just so easy and to be honest I felt very calm,a lovely experience,to what I usually get when I order from different websites.Also I would like to mention the packageing very well put together. Marjorie Gregory"
"Great selection, fast and efficient service (delivery)."
"Very impressed with the speed of delivery following the order."
"Easy to order, quick delivery and very well-packaged. Beautiful watch - very pleased!"
"The watch i ordered is beautiful and signing up to the newsletter saved me even more money on a competetive price for the olivia burton watch .. i love it .. the packaging and fast delivery was fantastic . A site i will gladly use again . Cant fault the dressing room at all thankyou"
"Product - fab. An American vintage jumper. However, I paid an extortionate £10 to have it delivered by midday, it arrived at 5pm that day. That should have cost me £6 not £10. I emailed them to refund me the difference as I don’t want to pay extra for a service I did not receive. No reply to date. Disappointed:("
"As always FANTASTIC, only one problem the shop is three hours away!!!! or maybe thats a good thing :)"
"Lovely Boutique, selling a brilliant selection of stylish brands. Staff are always very helpful."
"excellent service prompt delivery and beautifully packaged. very happy ( again!) Amanda Burwell"
"Order received in time. Great packaging. Easy to use website.😀"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 354 reviews