The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Excellent Personal service, got a call re a dress I had been after. Arrived the next day. Unfortunately it was too big. Returning was straightforward and money refunded immediately.
Always a pleasure to purchase from The Dressing Room!
Excellent service
Really professional store and staff. I have only recently discovered The Dressing Room during lockdown as I wanted to support more small businesses, the gorgeous top had sold out but true to their word they called me when it was back in stock and posted it out to me in beautiful packaging and I am now addicted to their gorgeous clothing and insta stories. Thank you.
The website is very easy to use and the product pictures are spot on. The Anna Beck necklace I purchased was absolutely beautiful. The price was fantastic and with the first order discount even better.
I received emails when the online transaction went through and updates on delivery. Packaging was very thorough and minimal which is another plus.
All in all an excellent purchase and I would thoroughly recommend The Dressing Room to friends, family and colleagues.
I will be purchasing again! Thanks Dressing Room.
Excellent online service, well packaged
Brilliantly packaged in a beautiful box
The service was fine, email updates and dispatch was speedy.
The watch itself is lovely however on the side there is a scratch in the metal and the face was marked with smears which came off, the scratch won’t come off.
In addition the warranty card has not been stamped meaning it is invalid should there be any issues with the watch in the future.
Since the watch was in the sale I am going to keep it, however I will not purchase from The Dressing Room again as this watch has not been properly stored for it to have been damaged in storage. And also for them not to stamp the warranty card - this is not good service.
I will buy direct from the designer in future.
Ordered a watch online, very quick delivery.Phoned shop with a query
and this was dealt with in a very pleasant way. Many thanks would shop there again.
Quick online service, kept informed of dispatch and delivery, beautifully boxed and my dress is stunning
My experience in store was brilliant! All the team were attentive, friendly and helpful. A really lovely shopping experience.

My online shopping experience was equally as good. Clear information was provided as to the tracking and ETA of my order, and everything was beautifully packaged.
Excellent service , carefully wrapped and beautiful products, as always.
Always a great service from the Dressing Room, speedy postage and a great website.
Love my new VEJA shoes! Great customer service and absolute fantastic delivery service. Will definitely order from you again! X
The website was easy to use, the delivery was very quick and the trainers I bought my daughter were beautifully gift wrapped
A perfect mix of trendy but wearable clothes with some contemporary brands that you don't find in every other shop. Great for those one-off outfits for a special event when you don't want to bump into someone wearing the same dress as you! Excellent customer service.
I am delighted with my online shopping experience with the Dressing Room. My order came very quickly and very nicely packaged. I will be back for more!
Very competent.
Good work.
Item arrived promptly and nicely packaged. Sadly I had to return the item, but they had included a postage sticker which you just take to the post office, so a straightforward returns process, less £4 postage from refund. Received confirmation of my return and refund within a few days with no problems. I would buy from them again.
Brilliant service as always, so easy to shop online with them!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.76 based on 716 reviews