The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Speedy delivery, lovely packaging - classy boutique 🥰
Unfortunately the boots I purchased were too big, I cannot fault how quick my order was processed & how fast customer service was to refund my money. Definitely would purchase from them again.
The boots I ordered arrived and what a very happy moment it was opening the beautiful Dressing Room box. First class performance from this exceptional retailer.
Perfect!
Beautifully gift wrapped!
I wanted an exchange as the Veja suede high tops were faulty - eyelet came away but I was given an refund. I hope I won't get charged for the return (£4 postage!)
Great clothes and a very easy online buying process. Love the Instagram videos too.
Item arrived promptly and was beautifully presented. Sadly was not happy with my purchase so sent it back with the return label enclosed (was surprised to see that was charged for return postage, especially on such a high priced item).
They make you pay £4 for returns... Industry standard is now free returns.
Shop with confidence at the dressing room. Excellent service, fast delivery, Just fabulous all round, if I lived closed it would be my go to shop. Thank you girls xx
Excellent service and beautifully packaged. ( on line delivery )
Item exactly as advertised.
👍👍👍
Very nice sweater and super comfortable.
Really pleased, super fast delivery and love my boots!
Fast delivery Competative price
Great service and fab brands - girls are great and super helpful with questions. Wish I lived close l enough to visit the boutique.
Very happy with my
I really wish I lived in or near St Albans and could visit the boutique! However, online shopping with the Dressing Room is excellent. Parcels are sent out promptly and are beautifully presented and returns are easy. and refunds (where necessary) are prompt. The online staff are easy to communicate with and very helpful.
An excellent range of clothing both British and European. A really good service.
Great service. Fast and efficient postal service. Helpful advice from team on styling and sizing.
Amazing service as always. The product was fantastic and as always beautifully packaged. I can’t wait to get in to the store for a full wardrobe refresh. Thank you!
Very efficient, quick delivery
Great service and product .
The Dressing Room is rated 4.76 based on 796 reviews