The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"The standard of service was great, the ladies watch arrived really quickly and was perfect! It was presented in a lovely box and was an extremely elegant and stylish time piece. It was a prompt and professional service and the watch was all I had hoped for. Really chuffed!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Victoria Christie
Verified Buyer
"First time using this site, great service and packaged lovely."
Claire Marland
Verified Buyer
"The Olivia Burton watch arrived very quickly and beautifully packed and presented."
"Brilliant website and excellent customer service. My parcel arrived in 10 days beautifully packed and presented. Bronwyn Gold Coast Australia"
"Excellent service with prompt and free delivery."
"Amazing customer service such a great selection of beautiful items xx"
"Fast efficient delivery, beautiful jacket that fits well."
"Uncomplicated competent service. Packaged well and delivered in good time. I would recommend."
Crista Bramley
Verified Buyer
"Great products and efficient fast service. Highly recommend 😁"
"I live overseas and was able to get my package in just 7 days! It was beautifully wrapped, and came with a return notice should I have needed to return it. Great service!"
Alex Liptrot
Verified Buyer
"packaging was fantastic as was the time it took to deliver. really was a 5 star experience and I'd be happy to recommend you to anyone."
"Never used this company before but am very impressed. Bangle I ordered was lovely and beautifully packaged with a lovely handwritten gift card."
JAYNE BROADBENT
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and changed my order for another watch which my daughter loves Great service"
"Great quality product delivered quickly. Easy to use website made purchasing a pleasure. Fantastic customer service."
Kate Hiscox
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, lovely packaging. Exactly what I wanted!"
"Very prompt and efficient service. Items were beautifully packaged. Very impressed and would definitely use The Dressing Room again."
Priscila Kilgour
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a scarf from you on 3/12/18 but so far I have not received it. I cannot write a review until I receive the merchandise."
Hi Priscila,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and I apologise that you received a review invite before your order was delivered.

Our International deliveries to take longer to arrive but I have looked into this for you and can see your scarf was delivered successfully - I really hope you're enjoying wearing it.

If there's anything else you need in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Elle
Rebecca Powell
"Quick service"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery and well packaged."
Sandra Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fast delivery"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 224 reviews