The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Gorgeous clothes love my purchases! Beautifully wrapped and delivered super quickly.
I was looking for a birthday gift for my lovely friend who is in her own through this period of lockdown. I thought of the Dressing Room as I have ordered from you before. You truly didn’t disappoint... beautifully wrapped and super swift ... even in these difficult times... thank you Team Dressing Room ... you have made 2 ladies smile xx
Very fast shipping!!
Delivery was quick, and my daughter loved it thank you 😊
I had been following you on instagram and decided to visit you in January . Loved your shop and service ... have bought some great things. Thank you
Great range of products with reasonable prices. The despatch was speedy and the packaging Ng was lively. I would thoroughly recommend them.
Although I’ve never physically visited this boutique, its online shop offers a great variety of designer brands. My purchase came nicely wrapped and I’m very happy with the whole shopping experience. Will definitely be browsing for more great finds.
I have now purchased 2 watches in the sale, Christmas presents, received one and the other on its way. Gorgeous watches and very good service I must say, may have to purchase one for my self, we all need cheering up after all with this awful virus at large.
Quick and efficient service.
I am so impressed by the extra effort shown by The Dressing Room. They have gone to great limits to help me with a situation and I can't thank them enough. The delivery time is amazing merchandise all quality and prices very good. Thank you Dressing Room!
Hi Brenda,

That is no problem at all, we are happy to help :)

If you have other styling queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Really great customer service. My order was dispatched and delivered very quickly
Thank you for your great review we are happy you received your order quickly and we could provide you with our best customer service! If you have any styling queries or questions please feel free to contact us :)
The Dressing Room is my go-to place for special gifts; the team go out of their way to help pick the right things and are unbelievably helpful and attentive.
Hi there!

That's great to hear that you found what you were looking for :)

We take pride in our customer service and are grateful for your lovely review!
Good efficient service.
Thank you for this lovely review Joan :)
Couldn’t recommend them enough!! Delivery was quick, customer service was fab and the gifting was luxury. Didn’t realise it was going to so nicely gift wrapped! Saved me a job. Will be shopping here again
Thank you for this lovely review! We love gift wrapping our orders so you can make your presents that little bit more special :)

If you have any styling queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact us :)
Amazing stock. Love my Air & Grace. Great packaging and a quick online service. Thank you!
Thank you for this lovely review! We are so happy you love our packaging, we take pride in providing our customers with top notch customer service and that all our orders are packaged to the highest standard :)
Fast service , excellent products
The staff are so friendly and make shopping at the shop very pleasurable and very relaxed. Thank you
Easy website to navigate, excellent communication and swift delivery
Fantastic!!
Best price on the shoes and fantastic packaging and delivery ! Thank you !
The Dressing Room is rated 4.75 based on 631 reviews