The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"NICE, SIMPLE, DIRECT and ON TIME!"
"Absolutely thrilled with my boots! Prompt arrival, beautiful presentation and oh so stylish and comfortable!! Thank you Dressing Room!!"
"An excellent find - The Dressing Room, unique and wonderful pieces for your wardrobe. Delivery and Customer Service fantastic too."
"I've only ever bought online but the orders I've placed have been sent promptly and beautifully packaged, and my one return was credited promptly too - you can't ask for more!"
"The store has great product but I was disappointed with the return process. I paid £11 out of pocket to return the package. There wasn't a return slip enclosed in the package and online it gave me different options which were all inconvenient and expensive."
"Really helpful and very quick to process my order and return when the shoes were too small. Very impressed and would use them again."
"Excellent and Prompt service-beautifully packaged. Always reliable. Fyi perhaps put receipt in bag separately to package?"
"Very happy beautiful packaging"
"Fantastic first purchase. Super fast shipping and an awesome dress. Will definitely be ordering from again"
"A very efficient service. Having called to check if a blouse was in stock even though not showing on website I had within five minutes had it paid for and was sent in two days. Amazing service"
"Amazing, fast service. Beautifully packaged and delivered. Very fast return email too. Altogether, highly recommended 😄"
"great service and prompt delivery"
"Beautiful packaging. Speedy delivery. The boots are divine- I absolutely love them!"
"Absolutely love this shop. Really enjoy the styling videos on YOU TUBE. I can't get to the shop as I don't live locally but the website is excellent. The service is always prompt and easy to use. And there is always a good choice of clothes, footwear and accessories."
"I returned my order on Thurs 27 September via Royal Mail . I have not yet received confirmation of my return nor my refund . Please confirm ."
"Great service!"
"Great product, fast service, delighted!"
"I placed an order online, the communication was excellent and my order arrived quickly and was packaged beautifully."
"My original parcel went missing through no fault of their own. I spoke to them at 4.30pm to highlight the situation and I received another one at 8.30am the next morning, special delivery by Royal Mail. Three days later the first order was delivered by Royal Mail, which I duly returned. Excellent customer service!"
"Excellent service delivery and packaging"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 525 reviews