The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Very quick shipping, prompt.
Unfortunately I had to do a return, but very pleased with the site
Great service, fast delivery. Will definitely shop at The Dressing Room again.
My parka London coat arrived beautifully packaged. It was such a great piece that I bought and I will wear it so much. It fits perfectly and the size guide helped me work out the correct size to buy. Outstanding level of customer service as well as fabulous brands at great prices. A real gem of a store.
Great customer service, fast delivery and item fits perfectly. Thanks.
Wonderfully quick delivery, despite the lockdown.
Always good service and lovely garments from the Dressing Room. I have just received tow lovely silk blouses in the sale and look forward to the warmer weather when. I can wear them.

It is lovely. to buy things which are just that bit different. and of such good quality.
Excellent service - bought several items in the sale; free postage, quick delivery and everything was beautifully packaged. Highly recommend.
I have been shopping at the dressing room for many years they are very helpful professional & the shop always looks immaculate & of course the clothes are amazing so happy to have such a lovely shop in St Albans Well Done All Jo x
Found the dressing rooms on Instagram. Bought a few tops in the sale. They were all lovely and the service I received was A1
Quick delivery and very straight forward returns.
Good price great product and very well packaged and presented.
Delivery service brilliant and arrived in great packaging.
Really pleased with the trainers. Look and feel great.
Amazing little gem of a shop. The staff are all so knowledgable and passionate about what they do. Oh and my Ba&SH blouse is gorgeous x
Great website with loads of choice and very fast (and free) delivery!!
Speedy delivery even in COVID times.
Really pleased with my purchase. Thank you Dressing Room!
excellent service, cannot fault it! Package arrived promptly and was nicely wrapped, sadly the top didn’t suit me as the pattern was too heavy for me, but returning was easy and no problem to do. Will certainly shop here again! thank you
Excellent service
Fabulous items and service. Would highly recommend!
Super service and beautifully packaged. Would highly recommend!
I've been shopping at The Dressing Room mainly online for nearly 10yrs! The team are amazing and they always have a great selection of brands you can't easily find elsewhere. Just picked up a San Francisco tee by Newton in the sale which I love! If you need help with a purchase the team are always on hand and responsive. Great independent store.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.79 based on 879 reviews