The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Brilliantly packaged in a beautiful box
Great selection and super communication ... happy shopping x
Hi Ashly,

Thank you for your lovely comment and review :)

We are always getting new and exciting product in :) x
amazing service as useful . great range of designers and clothing. wish i could buy it all!!
We met at Stylist Life and the staff were so attentive! I got a 10% discount and the the beautiful boots arrived the next day with an excellent free show kit! Impressed!
Excellent service I thought! I ordered clothes online and only noticed an offer that was on after I finalised payment. I contacted the customer service team about it and they refunded the difference immediately! I was very impressed and pleased. Thnak you! And I love my IDANO jumpsuit, too!
Hands down my favourite online shopping experience. Gorgeous products and very helpful staff. Delighted with my new items
love both my scarves and they came promptly! very nicely packaged also.
Super quick delivery, accurate description of clothes, wonderful selection of brands!
Providing the garment I wanted swiftly at a great price free postage makes a big difference.
Will shop with you again
Amazing clothes and brilliant customer service.
So happy to have found The Dressing Room, everything they stock is amazing, not just clothes but jewellery and footwear too! If you want to wander away from the usual high street same as, same as, and find something a bit different, this is your place. Fabulous selection, sourced from all corners and first class customer service. This is why I love and will always support independents. Well done TDR ! x Fiona
I have bought several things from dressing room over the years and have always been happy with the product and service .????
Very quick and efficient service from staff. Arrived beautifully packaged.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 820 reviews