The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Love the item. Fast delivery and nice packaging. Great communication."
"Very impressed with both the quality of the purchase and the speed of delivery !"
"My trainers arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The outer box in which the shoe box was packaged which is embossed with the Dressibg Room logo has been comandeered by my five year old daughter and decorated by her as a treasure box! The trainers (Veja V10 in extra white) are great."
"I love The Dressing Room - the most amazing clothes and shoes and their service is fabulous!!!"
"Excellent customer service. Called in advance for advice on sizing and they were very friendly and helpful. Order arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged- and their advice was spot on. Will definitely buy from here again."
"Since finding The Dressing Room I no longer shop anywhere else! Unique pieces, wonderful service and fabulous staff. A shopping experience as it should be!"
"My favourite online shop, I follow them on Instagram and they are really good at ‘showing you’ the clothes so you get a better idea of fabric weight, shape etc."
"Love that I can shop from Instagram. And love these beautiful blush Woden trainers. Now bring on Spring sunshine. Flawless experience again from The Dressing Room."
"Really lovely presented in packaging and was happy with what items received"
"Love the packaging, and its fast delivery! Thank you!"
"Beautiful watch, lovely packaging and excellent customer service ❤"
"Lovely clothes, very fast delivery, friendly & efficient staff willing to help with any queries"
"I ordered a very small item which arrived next day beautifully wrapped. I was very impressed."
"My first order from The Dressing Room... love my blouse 💖 Excellent service. Arrived very fast and just in time to wear on my weekend away!"
"I love this shop; they deliver quickly, have a good range and lots of offers with the sales and promotions."
"Always fantastic service in store and online. Great product selection and all staff give the best styling and product advice - never fail to impress!"
"Beautiful watch -Olivia Burtin mesh strap with daisy face. I called customer services to check something before ordering, got through straight away, staff member was lovely and helpful. Watch arrived quickly and nicely gift wrapped. Thanks, great service, will use you again J"
"Great service! I received my trainers in a couple of days and they were package beautifully. I highly recommend The Dressing Room!"
"Excellent service and beautifully packaged"
"Order arrived in perfect condition. Quick service I’ll use you again. Thank you"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.71 based on 424 reviews