The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
A lovely edit of clothes and accessories with great customer service. Deliveries have arrived promptly with stylish packacking. An excellent online shopping experience.
Excellent service prompt delivery
Item was received very quickly and wrapped beautifully. I will definitely be buying from The Dressing Room again. 5/5 recommended.
I absolutely love The Dressing Room
- probably a little too much! From their inspiration and styling tips on social media to the outstanding customer service and super quick delivery! My #1 go to for a clothing fix and gorgeous gifts ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent . Could not ask for more thankyou
Excellent service
Can’t fault the Dressing Room. Quick delivery and always nicely presented. Thank you.
I have ordered a few times from The Dressing Room, it’s always been so efficient their communication is excellent and very helpful.
This time I ordered the Bezo Love jumper it’s so comfy thank you I love it! X
Love this shop & the website. Great selection & great service from the team to. I love buying non high street clothes from independent boutiques as it gives me so much more pleasure in my clothes.
The Dressing Room 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Gorgeous nooki dress, beautiful packaging, easy online purchase and a sweet treat thrown in to boot! First class service.
Wow! Receiving a parcel from The Dressing Room is such a joyful experience! The box is beautiful in its own right, and the goodies which are inside are beautifully wrapped too. Every item I’ve received has filled me with happiness. I am in love with every item I’ve ordered and can’t wait to order more! The selection of boutique brands on offer at The Dressing Room is second to none, there’s always something that works for my budget or need, there’s a constant stream of new arrivals to choose from, and plenty of styling inspiration on the social media channels too. Thankyou for bringing a ray of sunshine to lockdown 🤩
my beautiful goods arrived very quickly. beautifully wrapped and packed.
love the packing and tissue
the items perfect
i have visited the shop many times over the years and the service and atmosphere is very inviting and helpful without being pushy. thank you so much
Items arrived next day despite my ordering late in the day. They were beautifully packaged and look exactly as they did on the website! A wonderful shopping experience.
Super quick. Great product. Great returns service 👍🏻
Great service and lovely pieces.
Great service, lovely clothes, and very helpful if any queries.
Fantastic customer service and so happy with my purchase.
This is the second time I have ordered. The products always arrive on time and are good quality.
Great selection of beautiful clothes, and fantastic service.
Excellent very prompt service and great packaging
The Dressing Room is rated 4.79 based on 924 reviews