The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Beautiful clothes, fantastic service.
Bought a blouse in the summer sale. It was dispatched promptly - very happy with the service and would purchase from the Dressing Room again.
Great value and service. Other retailers were selling the identical water bottle for 3 times their price!😊
Lovely service. Gorgeous jewellery
Very speedy service. Limited large sizes though. I’ll just have to slim !!
As always 5 stars ⭐️ Swift service and easy returns makes ordering from TDR a no brainier ❤️
Great Product just as seen on website. Well packaged and super fast delivery.
Order arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Reviews on the site helped me buy the right size.
As a new customer, I was very impressed with The Dressing Room ‘s very quick service, and my dress came beautifully packaged, will be back . .
It's always a pleasure to buy from The Dressing Room, the quality of the clothes, the speed of the delivery and the customer service is second to none every time.
Excellent customer service and my dress came so beautifully packaged it was a delight to open.
I have never purchased from The Dressing Room before. The pace of delivery and email communication was excellent. No complaints at all. Will be buying from them again.
Great service and fast delivery
I absolutely love the Dressing room, their service is epic. Any time I visit the ladies are so helpful in helping me find what I need. I always leave happier. The clothes are great quality and are more unique than some of the chain stores. Highly recommend!
Speedy delivery and lovely t-shirts
Ordering from the site was quick and easy. Having to return my order was simple and very efficient. Would happily order online again.
Bought a lovely skirt in the sale. It fits and am happy at the price. It arrived quickly and was wrapped perfectly. Happy all round
ordered some Veja Trainers.... competative price and so beautifully wrapped and shopped. Would DEFINATELY shop here again.
Fantastic service - I usually buy from A&G but had dithered & missed out on these boots - Then I decided I HAD to have them! Found them in stock here, ordered & delivered next day :)
Love the variety of brands and on trend, upmarket clothes! The Dressing Room has become a firm favourite of mine, despite living in Tunbridge Wells! Their Instagram inspiration is invaluable!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,047 reviews