The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Great service, quick delivery and so beautifully wrapped! I was so pleased 👍😊
Amazing staff and such personal service, even though online and via email. They went out of their way to help me and also showed some goodwill over and above their terms which is so nice to experience these days. Delivery is quick too. Brilliant business!
Wonderful service as always!
Gorgeous pieces. Efficient service and always helpful on the phone.
My first online order was dealt with very , very promptly, as was my refund . Unfortunately my order for castaner gea shoes came up too small. I’m hoping Dressing Room can get the others colours that I seen Gea in & more sizes in stock, as they’re lovely.
One of my favourite shops I found during lockdown and will continue to use. Love the makes and the Instagram posts - just so informative. Service is excellent
Thank you for making ordering and returning goods so easy. Also a special thank you to Sophia for her prompt responses and advice.
Very helpful , beautifully packed , quick delivery . Great service all round
Always provide great customer service, quick delivery, well package and good quality clothing.
Excellent- quick delivery and good communication
Beautiful earrings. Quick delivery and lovely package!
The Dressing Room is a jewel in the boutique fashion world. The buyers are incredible and fill the store with amazing on trend and old favourites. Everything they stock is gorgeous. It is my go to store. Online ordering is super easy and delivery very efficient as is their return policy. Coming from Los Angeles and spending lots of time in London, I don't think I could find a boutique that comes close to The Dressing Room.
Fantastic service, people and products....highly recommend!
great speedy service
Great selection of clothing and very speedy dispatch from online order to receipt. Thank you!
Brilliant service and love the jewellery and dress. Excellent quality!
Clothing is lovely. I’ve purchased a few pieces. Due to covid I purchased online which was very easy. It arrived promptly.
Fantastic service and my purchase was beautifully packaged which makes a big difference
Instagram posts/videos are always great for keeping those of us who live 160 miles away in touch with latest products! Have been wanting to buy a Hayley Menzies dress for ages and the spring discount made it possible! Thrilled with the dress.
Lovely clothes & shoes that arrive very quickly and beautifully packaged. Thoroughly recommend.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.80 based on 977 reviews