The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Lovely dress, nice feel. However the dress was still too big even after down sizing.
On line ordering easy and quick . Friendly & professional
Excellent
Very pleased with the service, product, packaging - could send to someone as a gift, delivery and notifications. Would purchase again from The Dressing Room.
Great item and really fast delivery
Since I found the dressing room I rarely shop anywhere else. Unique brands which are constantly changing beautiful laid out shop floor where items are mixed and match so you can pull together a great outfit, friendly helpful staff and a great online service. What more could you want to enjoy the perfect shopping experience!!
Excellent product and service will definitely buy from them again
I still have not received my product!
Very good service and lovely packaging.
I love The Dressing Room. Superb service, incredible stock - I’m so pleased with my latest purchase of a gorgeous dress, which arrived super fast, was beautifully packaged and thanks to the expert advice I received when I contacted the team, was just the right size and fit. Highly recommended
wonderful service and beautiful clothes. Really good selection and the personal advice in store is great. I love it! Cant wait to go back but the online ordering has kept me going in the meanwhile :)
Great website & easy to order in line. My purchase arrived in 48 hours which was fab! Love their shop in St Albans
Very quick delivery and packaged well
Prompt service and delivery
Needed something quickly for a birthday present. Very helpful with arranging delivery and trying to get it here in time. Unfortunately parcel arrived late due to problem with Royal Mail.
What a fab find this retailer is. Wish I lived near them to be able to drop in to the shop! Delighted with my on line purchase and the excellent service. I will definitely be ordering more.
Great service, prompt delivery, loved the packaging and shoes were perfect!
Prompt service
Easy ordering. Well packaged.,Fast delivery.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery would highly recommend
The Dressing Room is rated 4.80 based on 1,015 reviews