The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Fabulous, luxurious packaging and a real treat to receive. Boots are great and free gift a really lovely touch. Will definitely shop with you again. X
great service
Prompt service, beautifully packaged.
Fast delivery
Great clothes, quick delivery and very easy to return.
I love shopping here. Their choice of clothes is great - particularly their dresses - and their customer service is really good with very fast delivery. Any returns are dealt with promptly as well. Highly recommended.
Love my new bag… Great customer service…. On the odd occasion when I have needed to return an item a refund is given very promptly. Excellent service
I have been so happy with everything I get from the Dressing Room. I really enjoy Derryann's videos in IGTV, and the team is always quick to answer any questions. The packaging is also beautiful.
Love the dressing room great clothes & service
Always excellent things and speedy delivery!
Beautiful hat. Fast delivery. Will definitely be using the Dressing Room again
great customer service and packaging and fast delivery. amazing jeans from Frame. will return !
Beautiful clothes, great service and reassuringly easy buying online.
Excellent swift service, very efficient and helpful throughout.
Great boutique shop. Lovely selection of pieces for everyone’s taste. Some useful styling tips and suggestions to pair things online (very helpful throughout lockdown). Prompt delivery and everything has fitted and I’ve not had to send anything back. Really pleased I’ve found them!
Amazing products as ever! The service from The team at The Dressing is amazing! I ordered some denim and they didn’t have the size I’d ordered but suggested I try a size down and included them in my order and they fitted perfectly! Without that thought and attention to detail I’d have missed out on my new favourite jeans! Thank you to Becky and the team!!! Xx
The service,wrapping and clothes never disappoint!
Just purchased 2 dresses in the sale ,kept both ,outstanding value and quality
I love my new jumper. The knit is so fine and the skull design is lovely. I also love the Caramel colour.
Beautiful clothes, fantastic service.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,066 reviews