The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"The watch we bought for our daughter was gorgeous. Our only fault was that we paid for gift wrapping but it really needed to be sent in a box as the gift bag was unusable as it was damaged in the post ."
"Love visiting the Dressing Room in St.Albans as there is such a lovely range of clothes and accessories. Staff are helpful but also allow you time to browse. I purchased items online this time. They arrived promptly and I am very happy with them."
"Easy to navigate website and fast, free delivery... recommended."
"Very quick and excellent service however would like to see retailers using less packaging- trainers arrived in beautiful but unneeded second box, would be good to have an opt out option"
"Lovely helpful staff. I bought a lovely silk dress last week. I was told it wouldn’t crease as I was worried that I wanted it for a wedding in Ibiza - if fact it is still very creased and despite being told they would drop out - they are still there 4 days later !! I I’ll have to sadly return as it is not what I was told !!"
"My parcel came without any delays. Shopping process was smooth. The only problem I have is with packaging. My trainers were wrapped in a gift box with tissue paper and then in a plastic mailing bag. I’d appreciate more eco friendly packaging"
"Pleased with item and communication .Delivery took 1 week which is no fault of Dressing Room maybe consider using courier rather than Royal Mail.I'm 1st time customer."
"I have been in you shop 3 or 4 times, Never been welcomed and felt a little uncomfortable and left the shop, love you clothes on line and have purchased a few times and my return have always gone through no problems"
"Good service"
"Exactly what I ordered and delivered fairly swiftly but not impressed with the packaging - arrived squashed and crumpled."
"Reliable as ever. Thank you"
"Great friendly service. Will buy again"
"goods arrived in a beautiful parcel. Unfortunately the item was not suitable for me so I've returned the item but the returns process appears to work.."
"The service and delivery time was very good. The jumper I ordered was a lovely colour and good quality cashmere but sadly did not suit me. I have returned it but will have to see if returns are dealt with in the same efficient manner."
"Excellent items and very happy with the purchase. May I suggest you to show the jewellery worn by a model to get the idea of the dimensions?"
"Great service. Lovely watch"
"Straight forward and easy to purchase through the website. Just would have liked it to have arrived better packaged as it wasn’t a cheap piece even in the sale, a bit of tissue or padding rather than just a plastic bag in an envelope. Better tracking would have been helpful as it was a bit confusing at the post office end which day it was due to arrive."
"Extra fast shipping."
"Happy with goods and service"
"I never received information for the delivery day of my order... Other than that I am satisfied."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 499 reviews