The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Lovely helpful staff. I bought a lovely silk dress last week. I was told it wouldn’t crease as I was worried that I wanted it for a wedding in Ibiza - if fact it is still very creased and despite being told they would drop out - they are still there 4 days later !! I I’ll have to sadly return as it is not what I was told !!"
"My parcel came without any delays. Shopping process was smooth. The only problem I have is with packaging. My trainers were wrapped in a gift box with tissue paper and then in a plastic mailing bag. I’d appreciate more eco friendly packaging"
"Pleased with item and communication .Delivery took 1 week which is no fault of Dressing Room maybe consider using courier rather than Royal Mail.I'm 1st time customer."
"I have been in you shop 3 or 4 times, Never been welcomed and felt a little uncomfortable and left the shop, love you clothes on line and have purchased a few times and my return have always gone through no problems"
"Good service"
"Exactly what I ordered and delivered fairly swiftly but not impressed with the packaging - arrived squashed and crumpled."
"Reliable as ever. Thank you"
"Great friendly service. Will buy again"
"goods arrived in a beautiful parcel. Unfortunately the item was not suitable for me so I've returned the item but the returns process appears to work.."
"The service and delivery time was very good. The jumper I ordered was a lovely colour and good quality cashmere but sadly did not suit me. I have returned it but will have to see if returns are dealt with in the same efficient manner."
"Excellent items and very happy with the purchase. May I suggest you to show the jewellery worn by a model to get the idea of the dimensions?"
"Great service. Lovely watch"
"Straight forward and easy to purchase through the website. Just would have liked it to have arrived better packaged as it wasn’t a cheap piece even in the sale, a bit of tissue or padding rather than just a plastic bag in an envelope. Better tracking would have been helpful as it was a bit confusing at the post office end which day it was due to arrive."
"Extra fast shipping."
"Happy with goods and service"
"I never received information for the delivery day of my order... Other than that I am satisfied."
"Quick service"
"Hi !! I haven’t received my order."
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and we're sorry to hear you haven't yet received your order.

I believe my colleague has been in touch with you regarding tracking details, and it is currently on it's way to you internationally, but should you need anything further, we'll be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
Elle
"Item packaged well but item arrived after expected date"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with the item and packaging, but sorry that your item arrived later than you expected it.

I will take a look into what caused this delay and discuss with Royal Mail too, as to avoid this happening in future.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with, and I hope you love wearing your new purchase!

Best wishes,
Elle
"Perfect item, well wrapped. Only reason not to give 5 stars is that Royal Mail were the couriers! Thus 'safe place' request was ignored and had to arrange for someone to go to Sorting Office to collect."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're really pleased you're happy with the item and our service.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Royal Mail, but we will be sure to pass this on to them to consider and improve on their service in future.

We hope you enjoy the items you bought!

Best wishes,