The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
These masks are very comfortable and a better fit than most. Only issue is gaps appearing at the side if you have to tighten the ear loops. Could be improved by elasticating the borders of the bottom half of the mask. Other than that, they’re the best masks I’ve found so far. Nose bridge easy to fit to your face and doesn’t rub. Much better than the cheap material other sellers use and a similar price too.
Have ordered quite a lot of bits via internet and also shopped in store which I love as the girls really help when your trying to achieve a look. Only complaint is when ordering on internet the clothing comes so very badly creased it all needs steaming.
Always a great service from the Dressing Room, speedy postage and a great website.
Item arrived promptly and nicely packaged. Sadly I had to return the item, but they had included a postage sticker which you just take to the post office, so a straightforward returns process, less £4 postage from refund. Received confirmation of my return and refund within a few days with no problems. I would buy from them again.
I’ve just received my first purchase from The Dressing Room. I am particularly impressed with the whole process during such difficult times. Good delivery good updates and most important I am delighted with my purchase. I just need an occasion to wear it 🥰
A lot smaller than I expected
Hi there,

So sorry to hear that, can I help at all with sizing or offering you an alternative?
Our email is info@the-dressingroom.com - we are here to help :)
Watch arrived really quickly and was well packaged. Lovely design on the Olivia Burton watch
Great selection & fab sales. Packaging always lovely.

Didn't receive tracking number when parcel was shipped so called to find out. Both parcels came on one tracking number which was a worry when only the shoes turned up and both parcels were then noted as deliverer. Fortunately the other parcel also turned up a little later that same day!
The American Vintage top that I ordered arrived the next day.
The top was packacked very well.
Ordering was very easy and the detailed information on the website helped me when choosing the right size.
Very easy to webshop. Thanks
Nice packaging, would be good to get tracking number of items once they're posted. Good quality products.
The watch we bought for our daughter was gorgeous. Our only fault was that we paid for gift wrapping but it really needed to be sent in a box as the gift bag was unusable as it was damaged in the post .
Love visiting the Dressing Room in St.Albans as there is such a lovely range of clothes and accessories. Staff are helpful but also allow you time to browse. I purchased items online this time. They arrived promptly and I am very happy with them.
Easy to navigate website and fast, free delivery... recommended.
Very quick and excellent service however would like to see retailers using less packaging- trainers arrived in beautiful but unneeded second box, would be good to have an opt out option
Lovely helpful staff. I bought a lovely silk dress last week. I was told it wouldn’t crease as I was worried that I wanted it for a wedding in Ibiza - if fact it is still very creased and despite being told they would drop out - they are still there 4 days later !! I I’ll have to sadly return as it is not what I was told !!
My parcel came without any delays. Shopping process was smooth. The only problem I have is with packaging. My trainers were wrapped in a gift box with tissue paper and then in a plastic mailing bag. I’d appreciate more eco friendly packaging
Pleased with item and communication .Delivery took 1 week which is no fault of Dressing Room maybe consider using courier rather than Royal Mail.I'm 1st time customer.
I have been in you shop 3 or 4 times,

Never been welcomed and felt a little uncomfortable and left the shop, love you clothes on line and have purchased a few times and my return have always gone through no problems
Good service
Exactly what I ordered and delivered fairly swiftly but not impressed with the packaging - arrived squashed and crumpled.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 820 reviews