The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Quick, efficient and friendly"
"Staff so helpful and polite"
"Staff always friendly and helpful if they don't know the answers they always try and find out for you and get back in touch. They find the best deal for you and your party. Would recommend this company for your holiday booking."
"Always helpful, always providing solutions."
"All enquiries always dealt with promptly and accurately the staff always professionly yet friendly, I have used the company twice and will no doubt use them again"
"Being a very loyal and returning customer I was a bit annoyed when I mentioned that I was considering flights to Southampton for our Nov. cruise which is 30 days long from Southampton when I said that it was on line for £89 return plus baggage and was told that if you did it you would have to add at least £30 per person for doing it - not a lot of points have you earned there for passenger loyalty bonus."
"Very professional team. Very helpful in all aspects of our requirements. Very attentive and will ring you back when they say."
"Very helpful cruise club and got back to us straight away with any queries that we had. Would certainly recommend them."
"The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, definitely trying to get you the best deal. A special mention for Lisa McEwan who has put up with my idiosyncrasies for many, many years"
"Having booked a number of cruises through Cruise Specialists, I have built up a relationship with one particular person who is familiar with my individual requirements when making a booking. However, I still need to do my homework on what is around and possible financial offers before I approach Cruise Specialists which I find very frustrating."
"I booked a cruise with the Cruise Specialists. I encountered some problems with the computer system when trying to download documents - which could have been due in part to my system and Internet - which caused a little bit of panic. It could also have been due to different ways in which cruise companies organise contact and liaison. I would be happy to use them again."
"I have always been very happy with the way my enquirers and bookings have been dealt with and I will continue to use your company in the future"
"excellent service, easy to book the cruise i wanted and any questions i had were quickly answered. have used before and will use again."
"Brittania is too big for us and not easy to find your way round.lack of a staircase in the middle of the ship did not help. I also believe P&O have lost a lot of the personal touches.. ie silver service, the restaurants do not have the menu choices now.. Might consider P, O again."
"Our first time on a cruise, thoroughly enjoyed it and will be looking to book again."
"My experience of dealing with The Cruise Specialists has always been very positive. The advice and service given have been first class. The staff are always pleasant and understanding."
"The service provided was excellent & your representative [Graham Welsh] was most supportive & helpful throughout our dealings with you. We would not hesitate in recommending your business to other people."
"Have been booking cruises for a number of years now and we have been very satisfied with the service provided. We were lucky enough to be always dealing with the one rep. which we found provided a friendly professional service. we have recently discovered she has now left."
"The staff are always helpful and friendly, especially Graham and Kirsten. Nothing is ever too much trouble to either of them. Keep up the good work and we will keep booking with you. Thanks"
"This is a first-rate Cruise Company that my wife and I have trusted with arranging a wide variety of cruises and ancillary arrangements over a large number of years. They provide an excellent service all round the world, from detailed arrangements to fit in with one's wishes in South America to finding the best one way flight to South Africa for private arrangements prior to a cruise home. They have never let us down and their communications and documentation are always clear and helpful! We are particularly grateful to Lynne McRobbie who has been an absolute ACE in looking after our every need - nothing is too much trouble. My wife and I can thoroughly recommend The Cruise Specialists without hesitation. TDR Gloucester"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 627 reviews