The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bed and Mattress Centre
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read The Bed and Mattress Centre Reviews

Tell us how The Bed and Mattress Centre made you happy
The bed itself is of a very high quality. We waited longer than anticipated for the delivery and as we were assembling the bed one of the parts was faulty so we had to wait 48hrs before another part was delivered. Concidering the cost of the bed I would have thought the parts could have been posted urgently by special delivery.
I have bought a similar Kayflex Sumptious Silver memory foam mattress from the Bed and Mattress Centre before. I was very pleased with it and therefore ordered another for a separate bed. As previously the ordering was simple and it arrived as scheduled.
Very comfortable not too firm just right
Very straightforward order and delivery. New mattress is great.
Excellent value and quality mattress delivered on time. Very happy with purchase and can wholeheartedly recommend.
Efficient, effective friendly service
I cant tell you how amazing The Bed & Matress Centre were today Sunday 28th August 2016. I contacted them at short notice and asked if an immediate delivery was possible as we were in dire straits! The advisor available said he would do all he could to assist us. He gave us all options available to us for an immediate delivery. We didnt expect such fast efficient servce and he went out of his way to help us. 10 out of 10 for service from us. Many Thanks, we were very grateful.
Old fashioned customer service does exist. I was greeted and served by one of the directors, apparently all the sales staff are directors, whose expertise saved me money! This was in contrast to the lack of product knowledge displayed by one of their competitors.
The product was fine. However the delivery was a shambles. If I'd found this site beforehand I would have read all the other disappointed customers and reconsidered. No selection for delivery date on the site, no email or call to discuss when was convenient or even roughly when it was due. I called the Chichester branch on the Monday after ordering in Friday. They said the manufacturer would call re delivery and to call back by Thursday if I'd heard nothing. Nothing. So I called them on Thursday as I needed it by the weekend. They looked up my ref number and said it had already been delivered. The best bit is, they had no answer from the address (it's not occupied yet) so they delivered it without any consultation to a hairdressers next door! This inconvenience yet more people. When I asked the man on the phone earlier how I would carry it myself up two flights of stairs on my own, he had no solution, no emphathy and just said it was not his fault but that the delivery guys should have called me. If you want a smooth, stress free, well organised delivery avoid this website.
Sometimes things don't go quite according to plan. We're sorry that you feel let down.

Unfortunately we can't deliver to an unoccupied address.

When your neighbours took the mattress on your behalf, we wouldn't expect them to hold onto it indefinitely without telling you - of course a card was also left at your address to let you know where the delivery was.

We understand you were upset at having to move your mattress on your own. If you had been in to receive the mattress, we would have carried it up the stairs for you but providing a solution to your problem from our shop is difficult!

We are sorry you mistook that as a lack of empathy. We do our very best to look after all our customers, but in this case the best solution would be to ask a friend of neighbour for help.

We hope you are enjoying your new mattress.
Delivery was very quick. Bed I ordered is really lovely and the mattress is so comfy. Would order again.
Mattress arrived as promised. We are very satisfied with the quality of the memory foam mattress.
Good value for money. Bed & Mattress forwards the order to the mattress manufacturer to fulfil and deliver. Their (the manufacturers) courier damaged the mattress. Bed & Mattress sorted this out for us although it took about 10 days for a replacement to arrive. Thanks.
Having researched online about which was the best mattress the Bed & Mattress centre then came out with the best price and availability. Having placed the order online over the weekend I then received a phonecall from the store to arrange a convenient delivery date. The whole process was very painless and had no complications. Great price and service - will definitely use again.
I have another mattress the same as the one purchased so knew it would be good quality and nice and firm. Delivery was quick. Very satisfied customer.
The mattress is soft & spongy but I prefer the sprung type
The mattress arrived on schedule, and was exactly what was asked for.
I was surprised at how tightly packed it was in transit, but it soon expanded to full size.
A really comfortable item, and so much better than the one it replaced.
Delivery was fast, 3 days but there was no warning, just arrived. Would have liked a phone call or e mail, anything
Excellent mattress, great price delivered quickly
Fantastic customer service. Very Happy!
Lovely comfortable mattress and a very competetive price. Thank you.
The Bed and Mattress Centre is rated 4.76 based on 68 reviews